Tobuka Islands - Pathfinder IC thread (CLOSED)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Tobuka Islands - Pathfinder RP Play thread (CLOSED)

Postby zeusthunder » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:54 pm

Cadrick's brief mention about his past doesn't seem to phase the half-elemental at all. At the moment she's much more concerned about his immediate future. She clings tightly to his hand when he takes hers, and only reluctantly lets go when the acolyte moves to leave. Celara stares intently at the chute as he climbs in, never blinking once until he's fully disappeared. Only then does she inhale sharply, not even having realized she'd been holding her breath until then.

Knowing that the only place to wait for him is at the door, Celara immediately proceeds back to the lab entrance at a pace that only just falls short of being a run. Her impatience is palpable as she stares at the lock as though expecting it to click open any second even though Cadrick couldn't even have made it through the chute yet. It isn't until Lang addresses her that she moves again or even says a single word to the others with her. The woman starts pacing as she responds, every so often glancing back to the door to make sure that she doesn't miss anything.

"Oh... I guess he was quite obvious, wasn't he," Celara replies as one hand strays to her belly and gently caresses it. Were she less stressed she might have blushed at the blatant assessment of her state, but at the moment her emotions are too strewn about to leave room for embarrassment. "To be honest... Well, we don't really know. It hasn't been long enough for us to be really sure if I'm... you know, but we've kind of been assuming given the ambient magic that's so prevalent here."
zeusthunder
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:20 pm

After Taizee had mulled Cadrick words over a little, the mermaid gave both the monk, and the whole party a short little nod, before exclaiming, "Alright then! I suppose I shouldn't be fighting with my mouth and belly here then, be right back!", before hurrying off, equipping her speedy amulet as she did. Before too long, the faintly panting mermaid would return with her sword, shield and javelins, but not her armour. She figured she didn't have time to don it, and it wasn't all that useful in it's current state either! Standing by relatively prepared for what was to come, Tai just waited for the door to open, barely registrering the talk amongst the other girls.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:38 am

Abylus would head back to the door at a quickened pace, though maybe not as fast as Celara. She bounces around on her feet anxiously, gears turning in her head that something may be seriously wrong here and that perhaps behind those doors would be something that might be a threat to not just them, but possibly the monks as well. Paying only passing interest in Lang and Celara's conversation, Abby would idly finger the spear on her back with a slight blush. She did try hard to remain focused and not think about her own belly swelling up and she mostly succeeded. Her other hand kept lightly tapping on the vial she stored in mutagen in. If that door burst open and anyone other than Cadrick came out, she was prepared for a fight. Such is the paranoia that living in a dark and usually evil place can create.
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby Anime_Chaos » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:00 pm

With the conversation struck up and taking a worried woman's mind off things however slightly there's no reason not to keep it up. "To someone that's been in his place as much as I have at least. The number was the biggest giveaway." she replies to the first comment. The talk of ambient magic elicits a nod from Lang before she starts speaking. "One of the reasons the church of Chanzui makes sure to keep such good relations with that of Erastil right there. Borrowing some space in these temples for some of our rituals is quite a blessing because of it." Lang places her hand on Celera's belly to give it a caress. "And unless you have some other reason to have gotten this big I don't see what else it could be. But such other reasons like the rest of us here have been through recently generally only last a day or two and get smaller over time."
In the event I have vanished it means I no longer have internet access.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby zeusthunder » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:35 am

Celara keeps pacing as Lang continues talking, and although she's nodding along with everything that's said, she doesn't seem to really be listening. It's more of a subconscious reaction while her thoughts are distracted elsewhere. Lang's hand brushing across the exposed skin of her bountiful belly quickly gets her attention, though. The half-elemental comes to a halt as she looks over and begins to blush at the contact. "No, that's really not... I'm truly not far enough along yet to be showing, assuming that I am pregnant." Celara's brush deepens as she pauses to force herself to admit the truth. While she'd been comfortable around Cadrick, it was much harder to say it to total strangers she'd met five minutes ago. "I just barely had a really big breakfast."
zeusthunder
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:40 pm

Lang gives her flank a few pats. "You're far from the only one here that can pack food away like that." She chuckles. "Though if you're eating like that here and sexually active a pregnancy is pretty much guaranteed. But I'm sure you've heard those warnings at least once before now." After some further thought Lang adds "I'm sure you've been through a lot the past few days. We all have. I'd like to say you're among people you can consider friends. At the very least we are kindred spirits as survivors of the recent calamity."
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:27 pm

(Sorry about the wait. Think we can continue now.)

After a few minutes, something happens at the door. With a great grinding, the door in front of the group splits in half and slides to each side. The door halves disappear into the wall, slotting into the stonework easy as a greased pig into a naga's throat. On the other side is a small antechamber, with set of stairs leading down. Brother Cadrick is standing in the middle of the threshold, and he seems out of breath, sweating, and panting. "Help me!" he pants. "I need to-AH!"

At a quick glance, it seems that the cause of this exertion is the group of six humanoid plant things that look as if they'd just come up the stairs. They were about as tall as an average human, covered all in green plant matter, except for a few red and yellow petals. They stumble forwards as they walk, and their arms appear quite stiff. Yet still, two are able to raise their arms quickly and bring them down just as fast. As they do, a green vine slides out of the end, coming down with a crack like a whip towards Cadrick. At the last moment, Cadrick jumps out of the way of the first. The second, next to the wall, overbalances and falls to the ground.

(Plant-thing 5 is prone! Combat begins!)
Attachments
Encounter 3, part 1.png
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:35 am

Abylus was ready for a fight upon the doors opening and steps back in front of the door to assess the situation. Seeing the multiple foes would put a small smile on her face before she removes a bomb from her pouch instead of her mutagen. With one quick lobbing throw she targets the middle of their group and lets the burst of fire speak for itself! The bomb hits it's intended foe and flames lick out at the bodies of the plant creatures nearby, likely causing a fair bit of damage.

Spoiler: show
Bomb lob!: 1d20+2 21 Bomb damage: 1d6+2 5 Should hit the plant creature as it is a touch attack and deal that much fire damage. Aiming for number 4.
Numbers 2,3 and 5 need to make a DC 13 reflex save or take 3 fire damage. If they are in fact plant creatures they might have vulernability to fire, in which case they would take 4 splash damage and the main target would take 7.
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby Anime_Chaos » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:33 am

Lang is quite frankly completely and utterly unprepared for what happens when the door opens. She's spent this whole time expecting an impromptu tour of the hidden section of Erastil's temple. The woman isn't even armed at the moment, much less armored. Really limits what a physically inclined person like herself is capable of.

As such the only real option available to her to deal with this situation is the most primal. Eat them. Good thing Dragons are omnivores. The draconic woman reaches out to restrain the plant creature that didn't just (nearly) get caught in a burst of flame.

Grapple rolled 7+7=14 vs CMD against creature 1.

Two things stand out to me at the moment. Taizee and especially Lang have been caught with their metaphorical pants down here. Both being armored fighters without their armor. Lang didn't even see a reason to believe she'd really need to be armed before this moment. .-. Secondly, are we getting a free heal? Some of us got rekt in the last battle and people in Pathfinder heal slow without magic. Going by RAW Lang would be at 5, maybe 6, HP as of the fight starting.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:12 am

Didn't Lang also digest someone when we had our little run in with the ambushers? We heal quite a lot from digesting other beings, after all. Taizee rolled well on the hit die and got back to full health, if I remember correctly.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:04 am

Of course, even with her arms equipped, if not armour, Taizee, as Lang, would be sorely tempted to use her stomach as her weapon rather than her blade, but these strange, living plant things didn't quite look appetizing enough for her to risk an impromptu pregnancy because of them.

And so, the big, long mermaid slipped up behind and to the right of Cadrick, making sure he had room to retreat, if he needed to do so, technically still outside the antechamber, but well within range of lunging after the clumsy plantperson that had fallen prone. As she gave it both a careful swipe of her sword and slap of her tail, feeling a little nervous about her unarmoured state, Taizee asked, "So, are these things like the anemone of the surface or something? I-if so, couldn't we just keep our distance from them, and take them out at range?", even as she brought her greatsword down upon the disadvantaged enemy.

Attack roll greatsword: 1d20 + 3 = 15 + 3 = 18, effectively 22, seeing as the plantperson gets a circumstance penalty of -4 for being prone, damage if hit, 2d6 + 6, 5 + 6 + 6 = 17 slashing
Attack roll tailswipe: 1d20 - 2 = 11 - 2 = 9, effectively 13, damage if hit, 1d10 + 6 = 10 + 6 = 16 bludgeoning

Those were some top-notch damage rolls, probably would have tried to split the damage, if I knew I would roll that well! The tailslap probably won't hit, but still :P
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby zeusthunder » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:20 am

For a moment Celara was relieved as the doors opened. There Cadrick was looking safe and sound, if a bit panicked. That feeling didn't last for long, though, as very quickly the source of the acolyte's worry came into view. "Cadrick, what are those?" she asked, her confusion setting in for a moment before the severity of the situation hit her. When the plants lashed out it became quite clear that they were something to handle now and questions could be asked later.

The half-elemental reached for her back, clearly expecting something to be there, but her fingers grasped only at air. She hadn't seen a reason to grab all of her equipment if they were just supposed to be waiting for Cadrick to emerge. That would have to be remedied after these plant creatures were dealt with. For the moment she grabbed a small dagger off her belt, the blade looking worthless in comparison to Taizee's sword. Still, it was better than nothing. While her new companions engaged to the left and right in the hallway, she was left to move right into the middle as she gave a feeble slash at the creature in front of her.

Dagger attack against creature 3
Attack: 1d20(6)+4 = 10
Damage: 1d4(2)-1 = 1

Really glad you guys have some good damage. I'll just have to make sure I keep you on your feet once I get more spells/day!
Also, are we using some kind of online roller that sends the results? I vaguely recalled one but couldn't find anything about it the thread.
zeusthunder
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Trr9896 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:01 am

Ter'ra would be bringing up the rear, the dark elf sorceress surprised at the sight of enemies in this temple's chambers. Perhaps something had gone wrong... or perhaps right... Either way it was obvious that those plant zombies were hostile, and though she had recently had a full meal of fertile grain, the drow wouldn't mind a backup salad. She would fire a magic missile (d4(2)+1=3 damage) at the middle one (plant 4), the arcane hunger within boiling up in her middle
Trr9896
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:21 am

Doesn't the arcane missile spell fire off three missiles at a time, not just one?
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:45 pm

(Nah, magic missile just fires one. And yeah, Lang, I'd say the two bodies you ate in the last encounter count for half a hit die each, so I'd say you got 9 hp back.)

The bomb goes off, showering several plant-men in flames. The man in the middle gets the worst of it, but two next to him are showered in fire as well. The fourth dodges and the fifth is spared from the bomb's area of effect, but not by much. Especially since the dragontaur has him caught in her claws. And try though he might, he can't wiggle his way free. Worst off is the prone plant-man, who, when he seemed about to recover, felt the icy blade of a mermaid upon him, slicing him in two.

And then the plant-men lurch forwards. One of the plant-men moves to attack Lang, but then the elemental stabs at him. It's barely a hit, but it's enough to get his attention. Thus, he turns and brings his vines down towards Celara. Unfortunately, it doesn't work, the vines swinging wide and missing. A friend of his, charred from the bomb and shaken by the bolt of magic, staggers forwards, attempting the same attack to rescue his friend, but missing even wider. Then the untouched third shambles into position, attempting a third strike against the knife-wielder. THIS attack lands, but not by much.

Meanwhile, the leather-clad catfolk staggers past the others, trying to catch his breath. A close look would reveal a few rivulets of blood running down his legs from a few open wounds. It only takes him a moment to recover, though, and he turns around just in time to see the last plant-man attack Celara. After a moment, he speeds forwards, bringing his sickle down on the enemy with uncommon vigor.

So, plant-man 5 is dead, plant-men 2 and 4 are bloody, and I'm not sorry for that Monty Python reference in the slightest! Round 2, fight!
Attachments
Encounter 3B.png
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:14 am

Situation as it is, the fact eating this thing could have side effects is secondary to the whole 'apparently edible monsters attacking from inside the temple' thing. At least she lacks the organs to experience the obvious side effect. Gives some peace of mind while trying to force the plant creature down her throat. Quite quickly it seems. A seemingly pregnant woman in danger right next to her is a good motivator for the father of many.

Vore rolled 17+7=24 vs CMD against creature 1.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:56 am

Ah, my apologies. I was thinking about D&D, and even checked up on the spell on a 5e site like a massive, brainless tool.

Drawing a somewhat confident and pleasantly suprised little smile after cleaving the plant-thing on the ground in two and thankfully killing it, Taizee was eager to continue the fight, even without armour. Though the frontlines in the narrow antechamber seemed to have been drawn and cramped up, the mermaid with her long, serpentine tail didn't mind it all that much. Propelling her human, sword weilding half forwards, then her tail for a quick follow up bash, Tai was easily able to strike over Cadrick's shoulder with her greatsword, only momentarily boobhatting him from behind, before retracting again, only to launch her tail forwards for a swipe, slipping in by the monk's side to strike the living flora infront of him. The accidental boobhatting might have flustered and thrown Taizee herself off a little, as atleast the slash of her sword was sloppy and off point.

Attack roll greatsword: 1d20 + 3 = 3 + 3 = 6, assuming it will miss
Attack roll tailslap: 1d20 - 2 = 17 - 2 = 5, 1d10 + 6 bludgeoning damage if hit = 1 + 6 = 7
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Trr9896 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:11 am

The increasingly hungry drow would cast another spell, wreathing herself in a shimmering haze as she moves to confront the strange creatures. As more magic flows through her veins, she feels that growing primal desire within her, the want growing as the strange beings come into close quarters. She wonders why they were so deformed, whatever life magic had done to them... perhaps it was related to the other attacks?

(Casting shield on self, moving to behind celara, wanting to get into melee)
Trr9896
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:12 pm

Abby sees the plant men surge forward and a line form of her allies to try and fight them off. Noting that Lang is devouring one rather easily and the others are trying to strike Celara, she nearly readies another bomb but stops herself. Such an attack could hurt her allies and that is no good. She also takes note of Cadrick's wound and that Ter'ra casts a shimmering shield it seems and wants to join the melee. She moves up behind Cadrick and speaks up saying, "These quarters are too close for all of us to fight effectively, but Ter'ra and I are better equipped to fight right now than some of you. Those of you not up to fighting right now might wanna step back." Abby brings the spear off her back and readies herself to move up if Cadrick sees reason in her words and moves back.

Also wanting to get into melee since Cadrick is injured.
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby zeusthunder » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:43 pm

Realizing that the hall was crowding up and not having any real desire to stay up in the front, Celara quickly strikes out with her dagger before turning to take a graceful step back behind Cadrick. But before she's able to move out of the way, the space behind her fills in and leaves no room for her to move without provoking the ire of the wall of creatures in front of her. "Cadrick, you get in the back," she urges the acolyte. "I'll be right behind you in a moment."

Dagger Attack vs. Creature #3
Attack: 1d20(6) + 4 = 10
Damage: 1d4(2) -1 = 1

Huh... somehow managed the exact same rolls again...
zeusthunder
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay