Nineteen Eighty-Vore (closed)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Nineteen Eighty-Vore (closed)

Postby coffeyjohn15 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:01 pm

To whom it may concern, I apologize, but I am closing this RP due to inactivity.
Last edited by coffeyjohn15 on Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
coffeyjohn15
Somewhat familiar

Re: Nineteen Eighty-Vore (open)

Postby coffeyjohn15 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:21 pm

I'll start off this thread by injecting my own character into the world.

Name: Berry Sundaco
Species: Anthro Grizzly Bear
DOB: April 20, 1954
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 300lbs
Hair/Fur: Gold brown
Eyes: Green
Affiliation: Bad Animals Motorcycle Club

Berry Sundaco left LAX on his Harley Electra-Glide around noon. It felt good to have the wind in his fur again, as opposed to being cooped up in an airplane. He was lucky enough to have a window seat, but ended up right behind a smoker. By the time he got home it was 6 pm on a Saturday night. His trip, however wasn't so much a vacation as it was business. And his destination wasn't asich a tropical scene as it was something he could describe only as something out of a George Orwell novel. Palm trees? Yes. Pina coladas? You betcha. Nude beaches? To die for... But that last part...

Berry may be a biker, Berry may be in a gang, but he grew up in the quiet setting of Duluth, Minnesota. He had two loving, devoutly Lutheran parents who always ate dinner together and never missed one of his football games. What he saw... people being swallowed whole. Sometimes willingly. Sometimes not even through the mouth. Even in public. And nobody around him seemed to notice. He hadn't been allowed to take a gun on his trip to meet the arms smuggler in El Comidor, but be sure there were a couple times when he extended his claws for good measure.

"God," he thought, "Who would do such a thing? I wonder what it's like..." Gah! He slapped himself.

He had the upstairs unit of an over/under duplex. He unlocked his door and went inside. He tossed his leather jacket on the sofa, then went into the bathroom to splash some water on his face... in an only half effective attempt to clear his mind of the perverse curiosity now creeping in. He sat down in his Barca Lounger and turned on the TV while he waited for a phonecall from his pack leader. And as if it wasn't more perfect Ronald Reagan was holding a press conference to address the issue of the rising trend of vore in America.
coffeyjohn15
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore Roleplay