Vore of the Dragon Queen (D&D5E Closed OOC)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Vore of the Dragon Queen (D&D5E Closed OOC)

Postby Velka » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:08 am

You didn't declare an action; I guess because you thought you were at 0, but when you found out you weren't, you just asked about Spiritual Weapon. Sorry about that, I'll try and clear up any misunderstandings in the OOC faster in future.
Surely there's a solution that ends with me in your stomach...
Velka
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:08 am

No, I mentioned it in the OOC chat and there described in short what Rissle would have done if we were to just skip vouyre. The reason I did write it in the OOC forum instead of splitting an IC message up was because of Lexi's gripe with OOC in the IC chat, even when hidden under a spoiler.

Frankly, even though it may seem childish, I really want consistency and realism in my RP, and with my turn being passed over because I was polite enough to wait, together with the wiped sheet I have yet to care about replicating, as well as a few other issues with the campaign, I feel ready to do as AMC Javelin did and just drop out of it.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Velka » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:12 am

It's my fault; I should have been checking the OOC. I'm sorry that you're having issues with the campaign, but if you aren't enjoying it, I'd like to know what I could do to rectify that in future.
Velka
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:35 am

Though, of course, it isn't just your fault as both me and the other players have played a part in it as well, but one of the biggest problems I am having is just very bland, characterless NPCs and few or no interaction between them, PCs and eachother. To not step on anyone's toes, I won't go into further detail about this.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:30 pm

I'd go out on a limb and guess the problem with OOC in the IC is when it's several posts in a row that are just OOC lines. That's a case where it really should have been moved here.

On NPCs I'm going to defend Velka here. Outside of Lilissa (and to an extent the head cleric) every NPC to appear has been a nameless mook of some description. It's only natural they be characterless.

Now if your problem is the fact these mooks effectively disappear as soon as they're swallowed outside of the Nat 1 guy that turned out to have a fetish for it, I can see where you're coming from. When you're not inclined to post sexualized swallowing either for sexual preference or IC time pressure reasons, nor all that gung-ho about posting digestion it creates a lack of feedback loop where posting your character struggling with the size of their belly gets harder and harder to do since it's just dead weight that only exists during your post.

PCs is trickier. Nez is a lech who I've tried to imply has asked everyone to sleep with her at least once. But for that same reason she's probably been shot down by the other PCs. The scouting mission felt like it took place in the span of an afternoon. It was pretty much over before anyone that wasn't there even had the chance to do anything in that time. The mill is best forgotten about outside of an example of why it's important to label mooks once there are more than 2-3 of them. And other than those moments it's pretty much been either combat or time to move the plot.

That said, I did plan to have Nez comment about Lexi's 'most virile' line during my next proper post.
In the event I have vanished it means I no longer have internet access.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:52 pm

It's not the rather two dimensional characters of the nameless fodder I am bothered with, nor the the PC's base characters, because they are all there, save for Jayzi, since she has only appeared in a few posts, but rather the fact that the characters just rarely interact with eachother. And even worse, I have seen myself and others try to reach out and make proper RP, with direct questions and interactions, and not get a single reaction in return, and not just once. Save for me, no one even recognized that Malark had joined the team! Also, the ease at which one can persuade NPCs to just go with being devoured for substinance, or just convinced to join a cult with little else than, "Hey, you know, if you are feeling hungry, I can help you!", leading to a quick, "Oh, alright, I guess I don't care about my home town after all!"

Another problem was in the mill, where Lexi literally swore by 'Tiamat's hunger' to the guards inside, then let one of them escape without a second thought to it. I thought we were supposed to keep anyone from knowing that we were the pro-hunger cultists, and yet this had no repercussions? It may be a little early to state so bluntly, as I don't know what Velka has planned, but without anything hinting of a future problem with this, it really stung me in the side.

Besides, with the rest of the party being big into pregnancy stuff, which I am neutral to, I also feel like I just don't match the preferences of anyone else in the party now that AMC left.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Trr9896 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:31 pm

I'll be honest, my investment has been pretty low, and apologize for shoddy characterization. Its also been difficult to follow what is going on in character.
Trr9896
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:57 pm

I am not trying to out anyone or make them feel bad, so no need to apologize. The campaign just wasn't what I thought it would be, and with Rissle's sheet wiped, I had to ask myself wether or not I would put in the extra effort to continue being a part of this, a question I am still not quite sure of my answer to.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:53 pm

I just had a thought as I started to lay down a post. Rissle is the one that secured the church key. If Netjak drops how are we going to handle that?
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:04 pm

Unless the villagers have found a second key, I would think the doors are still unlocked, just barricaded. Besides, as it would be nonsensical to just leave in the middle of the fight, instead of afterwards with the excuse of hunting down the villagers fleeing into the woods or something, Rissle will stay with the party atleast until then. I have just been rather busy and not in a very RP inclined mood lately, so sorry about the lack of posts.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Velka » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:19 pm

The Chosen have the full ring of keys, so it's not locked; you simply can't expect much from lackeys in this kind of situation. At least it gives you all a chance to get in on the ground floor of the raid's "collection". As for people dropping in and out, I find that it's more immersion breaking to point it out, rather than to assume they're either lagging behind or split up from the others.
Velka
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby voryure » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:09 am

I think I'll officially bow out of this one.
voryure
Somewhat familiar

Postby Velka » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:39 am

It's always a shame, but if people are busy or aren't enjoying it, c'est la vie. I'd just like to check who's still willing to do it, because I'm happy to continue for them.
Velka
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Trr9896 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:55 am

I think i will as well.
Trr9896
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:26 pm

I am actually thinking of going back on my descision to drop the campaign, as Taizee's sheet is almost recreated, and Rissle's would most likely be easier to do than that.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:01 pm

I don't intend to drop this. Especially right before the best part.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:36 pm

Okay so. Actually getting in. I think Nez's breath weapon might weaken the door enough to break it down. Assuming of course that this is a barrier we need to get past and not a narrative delay so the Chosen are present during the breakthrough.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:07 am

Of course, I might be wrong here, but doesn't the suprise round start only when an enemy notices your presence? And if so, only the ones who notice engage in the combat, until the others become aware as well?
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Velka » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:31 pm

The surprise round begins when you attack, since the guards will become aware of your presence when you do so. None of the guards notice you, so they don't take part in the combat. You don't have to begin combat unless you wish to, but if you do, then I'll let both of you declare your full actions.
Velka
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:46 am

Right, just wanted to clarify! ... And maybe a bit of time to finishing up Rissle's sheet so that I actually was completely sure of my modifiers.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay