Vore of the Dragon Queen (D&D5E Closed RP)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Vore of the Dragon Queen (D&D5E Closed RP)

Postby Netjak » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:59 pm

At first, Rissle just gave an intent, focused nod and a short, "Mhm, I see... That's good to know!", as if not fully trusting Malark morals, but in reality pondering how to use their now expanded assets to take the keep nice and easy. She doubted that Lilissa would be able and willing to join the battle against her kin and village, but if she did, it would probably be a severe blow to their morale, she seemed to be a sort of beacon of light for them. But she did know what Malark abilities could be used for! Turning fully to him, Rissle asked, "So, would you be against going out on the battlefield? If we could use that sleep spell in the rather busy room above the trapdoors, I could pack a great deal of the guards away without them even waking up! ... My insides are really comfortable, you should try sometime soon!"~ Now they just needed some way to either stealthily remove, or quickly blast or bash the trapdoor in so that they all could rush up and circumvent the fortification, while taking the soldiers unawares. Lacking the skills herself, and Malark probably not being any better off, the ranger would turn to her co-commanders with her plan, and what she had learned through her reconnaissance mission.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AMCJavelin » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:31 pm

Malark gave a nod "I'm not a skilled fighter by any means, but I will join you in the feild, this will likely be battle heavily in our favor. As for the comfort of your insides, I will see it myself at some point" he didn't see any reason for defeat in the upcoming struggle, they had the one person keeping that town together on their side now after all.
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby Velka » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:35 pm

"I'm not sure if I could attack my own village like that, but I'd be prepared to join you against your defectors," Lilissa adds to the discussion. While she's growing comfortable with the atmosphere of this group, she's still not prepared for the idea of turning on her former people.
Surely there's a solution that ends with me in your stomach...
Velka
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:51 pm

Rissle gave a little nod and a genuine smile to half dragon. She wasn't much of a fan of ultimate devotion, not even to Tiamat, nor did she have much respect for Lilissa after abandoning her home and people so easily, but the fact that this soft side to her still remained now that she had a new 'family' that would accept her for who she was, urges, flaws and all, warmed the ranger up to her new ally.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:48 pm

Nezasit returns from 'finishing what she'd started'. Which is a fairly blatant euphemism with the number of women that exit the tent after her. "I wouldn't ask you to do such a thing." She says while placing her hand on Lilissa's shoulder. "But if there's anyone you've ever disliked or felt a particular desire to eat... You could use the chaos as a chance to act on it. Good opportunity to finally sate that hunger ahead of schedule." After a deep breath Nez sits down next to Lili. "I'm sorry that you have to endure having this on you. Unfortunately our orders regarding the town were quite explicit and our pursuit unit is cut off from the chain of command to provide an update that the initial plan is obsolete. I don't know if it will soften this any but the intent of our detachment here truly is to force the acceptance of your hunger among the population. It just requires such drastic measures and desperate times to sweep out the old ideals to make room for the new."
In the event I have vanished it means I no longer have internet access.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Velka » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:58 pm

Spoiler: show
Roll persuasion, Nezasit.
Velka
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:38 pm

Persuasion rolled: 6+5=11
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Velka » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:53 pm

Lili lowers her head with a sigh, shaking it. "I'm sorry Nezasit. I can't turn my weapon on people I used to protect. They used to be my family, before you came along. I wouldn't do the same to you, would I?" She sits back, head in her hands trying to make sense of her situation. In time, her hunger might win out, but for now, she's still reluctant.
Velka
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Trr9896 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:14 am

Lexikandras would intervene at this point, hoping to reassure their newfound compainion. Her voice, while gravelly to nondragons, sounds as smooth satin cloth to dragons "And that is fine, our new sister, we understand your hesitation, and value your assistence." She approaches the pair slowly and elegantly, her scaled flanks rippling with the powerful muscles beneath them. "Just understand that the town will likely be the only way to sate your hunger until we go to hunt the heretics." She clarifies lightly, resting an all too human hand on her shoulder with a motherly look on her face. "The hunger of Tiamat is sated for far longer when feeding in her service, in time it becomes a controllable thing for those who practice discipline."
Trr9896
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:40 pm

Not wishing to join in on the effort to pressure the half dragon into turning on her hometown literally minutes after they met, Rissle gave a soft yawn, stretching her arms high up into the air and wagging her left, then right shoulder forwards, then back to make her soft, bloated tummy slosh audibly about. "I think I am going to head to bed early, it's going to be a big day tomorrow, after all! ...We cooould of course start the assault tonight, but another day of preparation won't be too bad, right?", the half-dragonborn sleepily explained, before poking Malark on the shoulder, asking wether or not he wanted to come with her.

If he did, Rissle would carry her stuff over onto a little hilltop above Nezasit's tent, roll out her bedroll, slip out of her armour, which she had a bit of trouble with, due to her distended gut getting in the way, before tucking in for the night, only to say, "So, think we should keep an eye on Lilissa? I mean, I trust you, but you were literally willing to be eaten by me, but all she has done is say yes. She could go warn her village during the night, and if they have time to fortify and prepare, we might need freaking trebuchets to get the job properly done! ... You take the first shift, nighty night!"~
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:02 pm

Nezasit wasn't trying to pressure the woman. She quite literally said she wasn't going to ask her to take part in the raid. There just legitimately was an opportunity for Lilissa to devour someone ahead of schedule during it. The people there aren't going to know about her shifting allegiance and it's role of non-interference with their raid. "Not that I intend to wait very long to attack the heretics. We can't let the opportunity of them being so close by pass from waiting too long. If it were viable to do so I'd make them a second course." Nez laughs a little. "But people need rest."
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Velka » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:14 pm

The cultists make some final preparations for an attack. They can be ready to attack at dawn or dusk. The attack would likely send guards from the mill to defend the keep, and people would run to either it or the church, whichever was nearer. Until then, the attack force awaits your orders.
Velka
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Velka » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:16 am

The scouting team reports back to the Chosen, with their findings. As the main force prepares itself to begin razing the town, the mill is highlighted as the key point, with some of its forces likely. Clearing it out is a priority: a small detachment can claim the stores inside as further offerings, or the place can be burned down entirely, but ensuring no one is there to put out those flames is essential.

Once complete, the Chosen will be able to close in on the trapped churchgoers, helping themselves to any who try to fight back, before moving on to the heretics encampment, which Lilissa will be willing to accompany the Chosen on. Approaching the mill at dawn, the attack force begins to charge towards the unsuspecting town. Several guards are seen sprinting from the mill, six guards remaining on duty, spears readied.
Velka
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Trr9896 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:46 am

Lexikandras would finally join the other chosen on the field of battle, her arcane focus jingling at her side as she marches. Her magical ability courses with her draconic blood as she continues towards the guard with the others, hoping to gorge herself of massive stores of food and prey. She would want the food preserved as her own tummy cries lightly for justice.
Trr9896
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AMCJavelin » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:13 pm

Malark had followed Rissle "I can't be certain about her right now, I think she will come around in time, if she doesn't get gift will hurt those closest to her an I eager she knows it" he said standing near by with What he has with him "it's worth keeping an eye on her, for now though we should rest, this raid is going to be quiet the undertaking, sleep well Rissle"
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby Netjak » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:23 pm

The night before the raid, Rissle would have poutingly accepted that Lilissa probably weren't a spy, and if she was, it was up to Nez and the others around her to deal with that, but demanded that Malark atleast placed his bedroll close to hers, so she had something to cuddle with through the night!

The next morning, as they were done with the preparations for the attack, Rissle would have cast Longstrider on herself, then joined the forefront of the charge, starting to fire at the guards as she approached once they were less than 150 meters away.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:40 pm

In preparation for the assault proper Nezasit casts Bless on several of the chosen to break through more quickly. Lexikandras isn't the only one that'd prefer to gorge on the stores instead of burn them, Nez wants an entire town's worth of food into her bellies too. But to spend any worthwhile amount of time gorging at the mill they need to break the defenders quickly.

As the main charge draws near the guards Nez orders the larger members to hold. There's no sense in them impaling themselves on the guard's spears when they have shorter troops on hand to break their stance. Once the Kobolds have broken the guard's formation either by slipping under their spears or forcing them to stop bracing the humanoids can resume the charge to regain the tactical advantage of a charge. Herself included.

As I recall we're just summarizing our intended actions in group battles instead of doing full RP of them.
Pre charge Nezasit casts Bless on herself, Jayazi, and Lexikandrias if her spells use attack rolls. If Lexi's spells don't, the 3rd target is Rissle. This gives +1d4 to attack rolls and saving throws for 10 rounds or until Nez's concentration is broken.
I don't know if that bit on battle tactics will have any real effect but I have the mindset to think of that kind of thing. Nez herself is attacking with her longsword on the charge. Whether that be a mechanical charge or a fluff charge is up to discretion with the tactical stop.
Init:17-1=16
Attack:1d20+3+2+1d4=(12+3+2+3)=20
Damage: 1d8+3=5
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Velka » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:26 pm

The cultist hang back and use Spiritual Weapon mainly, letting the kobolds fight the main battle. Frontline kobolds have shields, backline kobolds use slings. The mill you're facing is on the outskirts; the main force is fighting their way through the town itself, ready to encircle key locations to prevent escape.
Velka
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby voryure » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:15 am

Jayazi is ready for battle. She whips herself into a rage and charges in with her maul, aiming to disable rather than kill. Once they're down of course they'll be striped and eaten, but only after they're all down. Business before pleasure after all.
Assuming we're rolling for the first round
Init : 1
Attack: 1d20+2(proficency)+2 (str)+1d4= 14
damage: 2d6+2(str)+2 (RAGE!)= 8
voryure
Somewhat familiar

Postby Netjak » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:14 am

Rissle is, as Jayazi, was aiming for the soldier's joints in an attempt to disable them, to keep them alive to be a warm, squirmy meal once the battle was one. Interestingly, if one of the other chosen had taken a look at the arrows in her quiver, or watched as she tied the messages on , the ranger had fastened bands of paper reading 'Property of Rissle, do not eat!' on every single one of them! Atleast the greedy archer was singling out targets though, and not just shooting evey guard once.

Following Jayazi close as she made her charge, Rissle would have time to make three attack rolls before the barbarian managed to enter the meele, as 2x60 feet (dash) + 30 feet is 150, her longbows optimal range. With her unable to dash, Rissle would be atleast 30 feet behind charging fronliners, as 40 (30 base feet + 10 from Longstrider) x 3 = 120.

Initiative: 1d20+3 = 8+3 = 11

Attack rolls on whatever guard was standing after each shoot:

1. Attack; 1d20+7 = 9+7 = 16 Damage; 1d8+3 = 4+3 = 7
2. Attack, 1d20+7 = 7+7 = 14 Damage; 1d8+3 = 4+3 = 7
3. Attack 1d20+7 = 12+7 = 19 Damage; 1d9+3 = 3+3 = 6

If Rissle was one of the ones getting blessed you can rol lthe d4 of extra attack Velka and add that to these scores
Last edited by Netjak on Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay