Vore of the Dragon Queen (D&D5E Closed RP)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Vore of the Dragon Queen (D&D5E Closed RP)

Postby Netjak » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:24 am

Somehow failing to realize that their enemy was unarmed, and thus also not thinking about just striking first and removing a few of their opponents, seeing as the dragonborn wyrmspeaker clearly wasn't among them, Rissle just drew a queasy smile and waved, intent on leaving the talking and explaination up to Nezasit. This was her plan, after all.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:45 pm

Nezazit doesn't move from the spot she's standing once the cultist calls out. "Word is that you're looking for extra hands and accepting of people with a certain... hunger." She puts a hand on her round belly. "One that we happen to have. All we've had for support about it until now is each other. The isolation and distress it's made us feel as it gnaws at us until we can't resist any longer and give in once again..." She puts her arm around Rissle's shoulders and pulls her close. "We've managed to get away every time but as you can see, it's been adding up on us. Hearing about you was like a gift from the gods. Finally, someone that'd accept us."
In the event I have vanished it means I no longer have internet access.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:08 pm

Rissle froze up as Nez admitted to their tendencies to their extreme 'gluttony', trying her best to hide her own nervousness below a politely smiling exterior. After all, she still didn't know in what sense these heretics' ideology differed from their own, and had labeled them as heretics in the first place. It could very well be an aversion to Tiamat's gift of hunger, for all she knew!

Thankfully, it seemed that Rissle would not be allowed to mull and brood over their current predicament any longer and possibly raising their enemies' suspicion, seeing as when the dragonborn reached around the ranger and pulled her close, she put the shorter, less busty half-dragonborn eye to eye with those great breasts she envied so badly, if not directly touching them, instantly putting the now brightly blushing girl's mind on other things.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Velka » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:52 pm

The cultists seems estranged by Nezasit's confession of hunger. Slowly, they inch from the fire, now more unsettled than before. "This hunger... it's for wealth then? I take it you're mercenaries?" the cultist answers back.
Surely there's a solution that ends with me in your stomach...
Velka
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:41 pm

Instantly jumping on the chance of explaining their little misstep away as the cultists gave them the perfect, disbelieving question, Rissle stepped forwards and a little away from Nez, drawing a broad smile before giggling, "Eeehehehe, weee-ell, of course! If it wasn't obvious, we are kinda two big gluttons, so coming by money for a lot of good food is kinda hard! Buuut if I didn't mishear things, you guys seem well as interesting in raiding supplies as gold, so we figured we would fit in fine!"
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:21 pm

Nezazit thought she was walking into a camp of Taimat followers. Even for ones branded as heretics, them not being supportive of vore was far beyond the realm of her expectation. Luckily Rissle was able to jump right into a changed tune to keep the tense situation cool. Adding on to the new tale to cover her own tracks a little she adds. "We've had to dine and dash a few times because of it. Get carried away ordering extra courses from a place and next thing we know the bill is more than we can afford. The bigger we got the harder it became."
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Velka » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:28 am

The cultists look between each other, although ultimately, they simply shrug, and the one you were speaking to faces you once more. "Hmph, well, not my place, I guess. Just head on to the camp. You'll want to speak with the lady in charge their about your pay."
Velka
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:14 pm

With an inward sigh of releif, Rissle would keep the smile plastered on her face and just nod deeply, before striding past them, calling back, "Okies and thank you! See you guys around!"

Assuming Nez would move on from the situation as well, the ranger would pull close to her onxe they were beyond earshot of the group and whisperingly ask, "If the lady in charge is the wyrmspeaker, is it possible she might recognize you? I didn't spend a lot of time in the hideout, so I don't even remember who it is we are looking for, so she probably shouldn't know who I am either! ... And, what is the current plan? Just blending in and assesing the situation?"
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:01 pm

Nez is right behind Rissle in getting out of that situation. It went far from expected. "You overestimate my clout. Besides..." Nez hefts one of her breasts. "I've put on a little weight since the last time she could have seen me. Even if she could, I doubt she would." While 'little' is an understatement, it is true that the change in her figure is theoretically enough to mislead a person. "Yes. That is exactly the plan. Along with finding that monk you heard about."
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:10 am

Wrenching her gaze away from Nez's huge, jiggling boob as it was releazed from the dragonborn's hand and left to jiggle and bounce up and down, the blushing, pouting ranger gave a flustered little nod, barely having caught what her companion had said. "I suppose you have a point... Guess we should go find the 'lady in charge' then and enroll in her service", Rissle commented, striding forth again to navigate the camp appearing before them, naturally looking for the biggest tent.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Velka » Mon May 08, 2017 6:47 pm

The path trails on for a time, arcing around a rocky ridge. The camp can be seen not further beyond this. But the walk to it is stopped as a voice is heard from a cloaked man on a ledge above. "Hold!" he lets out, raising a gloved hand. "I recognize you, heretics. You are among the misguided. You will go no further," he booms. The cult camp is still to far out of earshot, but on the ridge with him are a handful of other cultists, armed with crossbows.
Velka
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Sun May 14, 2017 3:31 pm

Apparently Nezazit was the one underestimating her presence rather than the other way around as she previously thought if she's being recognized from that distance. And now they've been caught with their metaphorical pants down while outnumbered, out positioned, and outgunned because of it. So much for the hiding their fat asses in plain sight approach. "Don't suppose we'd be lucky enough for that to just be a warning to turn back would we?"
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Sun May 14, 2017 4:50 pm

Immensely shocked that her identity was discerned so easily from such a great distance too, even after having lived such a solitary life back at the hideout, and now gained so much weight compared to her old, relatively slender form, Rissle was already on the defensive by the time Nez opened her mouth, and her words didn't exactly quenxh her worries. Tugging at her companion's tailtip even before she had finished talking, Rissle turned right around and walked back at a hurried pace while looking back, saying, "Sure they would! We won't go any further if they do not want us there, so no harm no foul!"
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Vore Roleplay