Vore of the Dragon Queen (D&D5E Closed RP)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Vore of the Dragon Queen (D&D5E Closed RP)

Postby Anime_Chaos » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:53 pm

If someone were to attribute a weakness of character to Nezasit, it would undoubtedly be that she cannot resist any chance to get prey inside her. No matter how massively overstuffed she may be or get in the process. Given the opportunity she'd cram the entire population taking refuge in the church into herself.

As the bloated pair peers into the church from behind the crowd Nez rubs her belly calmingly. Attempting to soothe it's ravenous demands to consume the entire lot. There's no way she'd get anywhere near that many but the prospect of it kicks her hungry rumbles up a notch.

"You just want a head start on getting more prey in here don't you?" She jabs while lightly poking Rissle's belly. "If you think you can manage it though. I'm going to go get a detachment to block this doorway so no one escapes through here while we feast." With that said Nez is waddling away again for the moment to make sure their little secret entrance is going to stay plugged before the front door breaks to signal the start of the chosen's gorging.
In the event I have vanished it means I no longer have internet access.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:55 pm

With both of them carrying around more food swelling up their stomachs then they themselves weighed, Rissle of course had to push her supple, white skinned gut in against Nez's scaled one, making the two surfaces squish in against each other pleasantly, bringing a gentle blush to the ranger's cheeks, and a quiet, thankfully muffled belch past her lips.

Now, getting a head start at gobbling up their quarries might have been another strong point of the plan, but it still held plenty of merit on it's own! She was after all quite stealthy, even with a humongous, sloshing gut wobbling about the place. Of course, that didn't stop her from grinning sheepisly as her ally's finger sunk a little into her waterbed of a belly and quietly giggle, "Weeell, I wouldn't pass it up atleast! But it's also the best plan we got, so let's go with it!"~ As she peered back in to plot out the best course towards the nearest, most delicious loking guard, Rissle did however whisper, "I'll wait for your return, so that you will be ready to charge in an start eating if something happens!"

If nothing else changed, Rissle would keep an eye open for the return of Nezasit and the kobold soldiers, watching the dragonborn's great belly move with the chosen's every step, before giving a thumbs up and a hungry grin as she slipped inside the church, intent on sneaking up towards the closest, most favourably positioned guard.

Spoiler: show
Stealth: 1d20+7 = 12+7 = 19
If it is applicable
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Velka » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:24 am

Rissle is able to slip into the church, still unnoticed by the guards, who hurriedly rush to guard different windows using barricades. None even notice the back door open, as the smoke that the kobolds attempt to use has created a heavily obscured area. It would be a perfect ambush, even for the bulky predators.

Surprise round: you have a turn each, then roll for initiative.
Surely there's a solution that ends with me in your stomach...
Velka
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:54 pm

Creeping up on the most muscular and filling looking guard visible through the thick smoke, her immense tummy dragging a little against the stone floor as the ranger crouched down as far as her belly would allow, Rissle flicked her tongue in over her lips once before she jumped up straight again, and tried to grab the guy by his elbows, while trying to work her maw in over his head, helmet, armour and all!

Initiative, 1d20+3+1 = 4+4 = 8
Grapple against unnamed guard 1, 1d20+2+2+1+1 = 12 +6 = 18
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:47 pm

Nezazit's scales feel smooth during the moment of shared belly to belly contact. The giant white ball of prey contrasting against the black sheen of Nez's smaller bulk. Losing the impromptu comparison despite having more to feed makes Nez more than a little jealous over not getting the opportunity to spend battles gorging like Rissle due to her position on the forefront of battle. Unfortunately for Nezazit, that gap just going to get larger and larger as Rissle picks off isolated prey within the church.

Once she's returned Nezazit takes up position at the rear door. Far too noisy from her armor and simultaneously rumbling and loudly digesting belly to risk entry before the situation in general goes loud, she stays back to avoid compromising Rissle's thinning of the crowd. As much as she may want to devour every single person there and finally eclipse her predatory rival's size, Nez can still put the mission first enough to let her ally feast right in front of her. Even if it does pain her to not be partaking. Which it most certainly does as she soothingly rubs her bloated belly to fight off the growing hunger pangs.

In the event combat actually starts:
Init: 19-1=18
Grapple on the first guard in reach (or villager if she can't reach a guard.): 7+5+4=16

That said, success of our mission wise. Nezazit will hang back and wait for either the main force to break through the front or Rissle's stealth to be compromised before moving in herself. As she'd undoubtedly alert everyone.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Velka » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:28 pm

As Rissle prepares to strike against her target, another guard spots the shade of Nez in the doorway, obscured by smoke. "Father, is that you? We heard that-" Nezasit takes this lowered guard as a chance to join in the ambush, while Rissle remembers with glee that it was her gut that finished off the missing priest. Both predators strike, each grappling their mark.

One of the guards swings out, realizing the threat. "It's the raiders! Go for the big one!" he yells out, lunging with his spear.
11 to attack Rissle, Nez, your turn.
Velka
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:02 am

Nezazit had well and truly intended to wait until the door was breached or Rissle was detected before taking action. It was simply the most effective course of action to let the ranger stuff as many people as possible in her belly before the alarm got raised. Course if she hadn't been chomping at the bit to be getting these people inside her stomachs she might not have been able to catch the stray guard that noticed her before they could realize what was actually standing in the doorway.

Her metaphorical chomping becomes a literal one as she stuffs their head strait into her mouth to cut them off before an alarm can be raised. Although that quick thinking soon proves a futile effort as yet another guard has noticed one of the Chosen's bloated bellies. All the more reason to gulp this one down quick.

Vore check on guard rolled: 5+5+4=14
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Velka » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:28 am

Nezasit wastes no time, preventing the ambush from being revealed before its enactment. With the guard grabbed first, Nezasit able to hurl the guard into her maw, with just enough time to see the look of dread as he's swallowed up. Two of the guards stay true to the order to attack Rissle, but one lets out a low growl as he sees his companion swallowed up. Two strike nervously, seeing the size of Rissle's stuffed belly the final one strikes with purpose.
"Hang on Rich! I won't let you be eaten!" he cries out, swinging for Nez.

12 and 10 to attack Rissle, 21 to attack on Nezasit, 4 damage, Rissle's turn
Velka
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:08 am

Despite her massive, wobbling waterbed-like belly of half digested guards, and another desperately squirming man steadily slipping deeper down into the gluttonous beauty, Rissle was able to dodge and deflect every blow from the two soldiers trying to save their comrade, seemingly no easier to hit despite now being a much bigger target as she used both her meal himself as a shield, and the dagger she held in one hand. A bit too preoccupied with packing away her current meal to really return the strikes coming her way, the ranger takes as defensive of a stance as her bloated form would allow and just kept gulping down over her prey, hoping she would be able to push the meathead of a guard's armoured feet down her gulllet so that she could turn on his pals soon enough.

Grapple Attack to fully swallow guard 1, 1d20+6 = 9+6 = 15
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Velka » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:00 am

With a feeble fight back from the guard, Rissle is able to down the guard, who goes down kicking, trying to escape still. "Nngh.. you won't take me, you hear!?" he cries out from the bulge in his stomach. The last guards swing for Rissle, but one of them trips, landing on Rissle's burgeoning belly as he falls. The guard who attacked Nezasit continues his attacks, swinging out with his spear.

All the while, the cultists hammer from outside. They begin their siege with renewed energy hearing the Chosen on the other side.

The guard (1) inside Rissle attacks with 15 to hit, 3 damage if it hits. The next guard (2) lands a 7 to attack Rissle, and the last guard nat 1s, so you can grapple him as a bonus action on your next turn since he's landed on you. The guard (7) who is attacking Nez rolls 21 to attack, dealing 5 damage. Nez, you're up!
Velka
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:53 pm

The nigh invulnerability Nez has previously had afforded to her by her armor seems to have run out now that her belly is more than twice her size. The guard's attempt to save 'Rich' causes him to vanish all the faster as the successful hit causes her to gulp in surprise. With the situation having gotten out of hand like this, the Chosen are horribly outnumbered. Luckily for them Tiamat's gift gives them some ability to change that situation with relative haste. "Actually, you should join him instead. It's honestly lovely inside of me." Nez says while her mouth is clear to speak for once. Course that request of surrender doesn't stop her from attempting to catch this guard to. She's not about to sit idly by as Rissle gets even further ahead thanks to her belly being so large the guards are actually tripping over it.

Grapple on Guard (7): 9+5+2= 16
Digestion damage: 2 acid, 4 bludgeoning
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:39 pm

Rissle can't help but snicker gleefully as the two guards frantically swinging their blades at her miss or are deflected blow for blow, essentially being left powerless to watch their comrade's meaty body swell and bulge out the gluttonous ranger's mouth, throat and chest, only serving to jiggle her hefty melons about in a inapropriately sexual manner for a life or death scenario, before he finally became nothing more than added mass inside that great, growing tummy of hers!

Finally able to speak again, Rissle gave her massive, wobbling and jostling tummy a gentle pat as she giggled in reply to her most recent meal's attempt to fight both her tummy and her digestive juices, clearlt struggling to move his blade quickly and freely enough in the meaty slurry of past meals to do any damage to her oppressive stomach walls. Shifting her gaze back over at the two still uneaten guards, the ranger teased, "Why are you guys even still struggling? You know you are all going to end up in here, right, so why fight it, instead of enjoying yourselves?"~ Of course, it obviously didn't sway the rightmost guy in he least. as he (tried to) reply with his blade, only to faceplant right into the massive gut he was trying to slash open, just making it bounce and slosh about with him atop of it!

"You know, I admire your spirit, but if you are trying to dive for my throat, you should have undressed first! And you need to work on your form and completion too, but thankfully, I am not picky!"~, Rissle taunted the poor meal serverd up before her atop of her own, already insanely stuffed belly, before giving her lips a quick lick, and his hips a hasty, but powerful tug towards her swiftly gaping jaws!

Realized that I should have posted digestion damage the turn Rissle swallowed the first guard, I was just unsure if she would succeed or not, so I am doing it now:
1. Digestion, 2 acid damage + 5 bludgeoning damage
2. Digestion, 3 acid damage + 4 bludgeoning damage

1st Grapple Attack against the guard who tripped, 1d20+6 = 7+6 = 13
2nd Grapple Attack against the guard who tripped, 1d20+6 = 16+6 = 22
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Velka » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:32 am

There's some muffled cries for help inside each predator's stomach, but they can't muster the power to break free from their fate as offerings to the Dragon Queen and her chosen, the gurgling of each belly confirming this. Rissle's swift motions mean another is added to that bulging hoard. Seeing his comrades falling and the doors being bashed away, the guard in Nez's arms succumbs to the overwhelming presence of the dragonborn gripping him, and he ceases struggling.
Four guards remain on the surface, splitting up to try and defeat each predator. Of the two running for Nezasit, one strikes out, but the other one, Nez deflects the blow of, leaving him charging onto her belly, landing softly on it, blushing as he watches helplessly one of his comrades give in to the hellknight. The other two try their best to look away from the sordid display as they face their own mark, trying to avoid the same fate.
19 to attack Nez, 2 damage if it hit, then the second one nat 1s, so he can be grappled as a bonus action. 17 to attack Rissle on the first one, 3 damage if it hits, then 20 to hit, 2 damage if it hits. Nezasit, you're up!
Velka
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:18 pm

The situation is becoming exactly why Nezazit wanted to wait until the main force had broken through to take action. Even with the Chosen's ability to remove enemy combatants from the field with shocking speed they are hopelessly outnumbered. She is at least, as she finds herself in a 3 against 1 situation against guards that continue to strike true. Strength of arms is failing her against the numbers massed against her. Thinking quickly she tries to turn at the very least the perception of the situation around. If the guards think it's hopeless she might just last long enough for help to arrive. Or just eat them all. Both work.

She takes advantage of the guard upon her belly to spin her narrative. "Yes, good. Offer yourselves up to me. I have plenty of room for you all. You'll be together forever as a part of me." she says while pulling him closer to her mouth with the hand she initially set him off balance with. Still held in her other hand Nez pulls the guard who's already given in closer at the same time. The latter meets her lips before the eyes of the former. Slipping in easily and smoothly, but she does not stop pulling her newest catch closer. As he approaches her mouth opens even wider around the figure of the guard already filling it. Enough so to accommodate a second person. The shameless glutton attempting to cram a second meal into her mouth at once to swallow them down simultaneously.

Digestion damage: 3 acid, 6 bludgeoning
Persuade: 10+5=15
Bonus Grapple: 1+5+2=8
Vore: 19+5+2=26

Never before have I felt an urge to cheat stronger than when I saw that 1 after making a big deal of the multiprey potential I saw. Really killed the motivation to write this post. T_T
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Velka » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:20 pm

It's a difficult fit for the dragonborn, even with experience when it comes to gluttony; two guards in a single mouthful is no easy manner. However, with hunger, an apathy for risks grows, and Nezasit hungrily devours both guards, one of which offers no resistance, his will broken by the offer of unity. Spotting the predator down two allies in just a few seconds, one of the last two remaining guards outside of a stomach grits her teeth, determined not to suffer the same fate. The doors quake, almost collapsing from their hinges, and the common folk, seeing the predators block the back door, begin to push back on it, a last ditch effort to prolong their lives.
"You- you won't take me! You won't!" she yells, swinging for Rissle, determined to try and bring her down.

Two guards left, 19 to attack Rissle, 7 damage if it hits, then your turn, Rissle
Velka
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:14 pm

Of course, as Rissle knew too, atleast deep down in her heart, she couldn't keep dodging forever against the barrages of slashes and stabs, especially now that her stamina was rapidly depleting while her waistline just kept expanding, making it even more difficult to stay mobile and reactive. Just barely managing to doge the first slash grazing her right shoulder, drawing blood without doing any real damage, the ranger was unable to change directions in time before the second strike from the other guard came in and pierced her left arm, making the glutton grit her teeth and groan in pain.

Of course, that wasn't the end of it, as yet another guard charged in from her side and absolutely blindsided her, getting in a deep cut before Rissle stumbled away, yelping in pain. It seemed that now that she could rightfully feel jealous about Nez's lucky break and double meal, fate just didn't want to give her time to even notice it. The only thing she could think about her far more heavily armoured companion was how she wished these jerks would be charging for Nez instead of her, she was the one with a shield, after all! But yelling that would most likely just make the guards even more intent about finishing her off and freeing their digesting comrades before turning on the paladin, so that wouldn't ammount to much.

And so, Rissle desperately fought on in the best fashion available to her, by lunging for the juicy looking guardswoman responsible for her rather grevious wound with voracious vengance!

Grapple attack, 1d20+6 = 20!+6 = 26!
Digestion damage 1d6+3 acid (1 morale, 2 Favored Enemy); 1+3 = 4, 1d6+3 bludgeoning; 2+3 = 5
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Velka » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:57 pm

Desperation growing, Rissle leaps forward, pinning the guardswoman under her belly with a single movement. Beneath her bulge, she can see the terrified expression of the soon to be prey beneath her, utterly helpless to fight back. The other two guards ready their weapons, but before the first can strike, the door is lashed open with a kick, the silhouette of the half-dragon standing before them. The guard hesitates, a look of hope that she's arrived to help slay the predators, until a growl as loud as thunder echoes across the church. Lillissa dashes forward, striking the first guard into a pillar, where he slumps unconscious. With a surge of speed, she moves for the last guard, gripping him in her claws, pinning him to a wall with a look of almost feral hunger in her eyes. The kobolds outside, recognizing the fight as over, snicker to themselves, pulling back the doors to lock the defenseless civilians in the church with the three predators. The guard in Lillissa's grapple can only stammer her name, shocked by the betrayal.
"I'm sorry, both of you. I didn't want to at first, but I... I just got so hungry..."

The door is finally out of hit points, so it breaks open, letting Lily join combat. The crit from Rissle (which renders the guard helpless) is followed by a crit from Lillissa, who expends action surge to grapple a guard. Combat over, but with two dozen fresh meals in the church, the feast has only just begun...
Velka
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:55 pm

The sight of Nez downing two guards at once probably would have inspired the cultists as as whole if more than the few keeping the back door secure got a chance to see it. The obscene bulging of her throat around two whole people. The testament to how much room she still has as her belly so easily balloons to hold them. The things that Taimat's followers might have given up for the chance to hear that Dragonborn throat choke down two humans at once...

Even with the levels of hunger rumbling from Nez's belly that was no easy feat. The effort of it alone knocked the wind out of her. Yet even after that her belly rumbles with hunger as she catches her breath. With only one guard left to fight her situation is turning around. She just needs to get him in her clutches, stuff him into her belly, and then she's free to help Rissle. Her belly is already so much larger than she is and Nez intends to make it even bigger still.

As Nez readies herself to continue her gluttonous assault the door finally breaks open. The sight of who's standing there gets her to stop too. The fact Tiamat's forces have let Lillissa through makes it blatantly obvious that it is the chosen that the cavalry has arrived for. They may not have needed it as Nez's latest gluttonous display may have turned the tide just enough but... Better to get the help and not have needed it than to need it and not get it. The speed at which Lillissa moves leaves Nez momentarily stunned. Makes her glad she turned the half-dragon to their side. No way she could have fought that and won.

Hauling her belly Nez moves up till her person is behind Lillissa. From where she nuzzle's the half-dragon's cheek. "It's okay. We might not have made it without your timely assistance. Your new family will be forever grateful for this moment." She momentarily puts her arm around Lillissa's waist to give her flat belly a squeeze. "And you'll finally be rid of those constant pains here. Would you like me to walk you through it? Just give me a minute to grab a demonstration. So much easier when I can show AND tell." Course she doesn't actually wait for an answer to that question before waddling off to nab herself a prey and bring it back.

With her next morsel in hand Nez positions herself back to the wall next to Lillissa. So she can see how it all works. "If you just do as I do it should come naturally. The gift will take care of things like opening your mouth far enough without the need to think about it." Beginning her demonstration Nez takes the process slowly. Giving a notable pause between opening her mouth and pushing the villager in to show off how fluidly she was able to open it so far. The prey itself she swallows slowly. Not because she's having any difficulty with it, but to let Lillissa observe the process of her throat defeating a likely struggling person to pull them into her crowded belly. As big and full as it is Nez's belly still swells further to accommodate this meal with ease. Licking her lips at the number of prey remaining Nez concludes her initial demonstration with "If you're not needing another demonstration I have some gorging to do." She outright gropes her own belly. Showing that it still has plenty of give. "I need to get my girls here as packed full as I can while I have the chance."
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:18 pm

Though it may have been completely unforseen, and very much an accidental slip up that she lost balance while hauling her massive girth up off the ground, and just fortunately happened to smash her globular midsection back down atop of the guardswoman responsible for the throbbing pain and spreading wetness of blood present on her back, she certainly would just roll with it and never admit the incredible luck she was having! Rissle even pumped her hips once into her gushing gut to teasingly grind it's squishy mass of semi and fully digested members of the town guard over the poor girl, before pulling her smothered snack up by the hands she just barely had managed to get a hold of in her little tumble, intent on finishing yet another meal in good time to face thel two guards behind her, ready to slash at her yet again.

And then the front doors finally gave in, and the bright light of day flooded through the previously darkened and smoke filled church, though, once the ranger's eyes re-adjusted to the light, she realized that the silluette she saw coming charging in towards them wasn't that of a kobold, but of the half dragon that had supposedly turned to their side! Still doubting her allegiance, instead assuming she had rallied reinforcements from the keep to counter attack their voulnerable position instead of coming there to partake in the feasting, Rissle went to shield herself and fend of yet another attack, gritting her teeth in anticipation of receiving the charge, only to be thouroughly proved wrong and positively suprised as Lily just demolished the last two guards causing her a hassle!

In return, the rather stunned half-dragonborn could only give a thumbs up, a smile and a soft sigh, admitting her error in judgement and the releif their unlikely ally had brought her, before just letting Lily enjoy her well earned meals as she turned to the one she herself had right in hand. Slurping the poor, groaning and puffing girl over the face, using her tongue to flick off her helmet, Rissle gaped up wide and loomed her stretchy jaws in over her. Roughly shoving the helpless girl in and swallowing hard and heavy, Rissle lodged the girl stuck in her gluttonous throat all the way down to her waist, only to throw her head back and let gravity assist in downing her meal fully. immediately as the girl became nothing more than yet another bulge slipping down and settling inside that massive, groaning gut, Rissle turned to dash over and grab one of the juicies looking villagers next.

Though, as she liked to say, Rissle didn't care much for the mission, but she did care about getting fed, and getting fed wasn't just about eating a lot quickly, but perhaps even more importantly to find your food easily and in good time, and as it was now, the party had almost no information to go on regarding their next quarry, the heretical cultists, And so, despite words not being her strong suit, or charm coming natural to her, atleast not towards those that didn't find boundless gluttony attractive, the ranger turned to adress the civilians in the church, even as she held on of them tightly against her glorping belly, very intent on consuming her shortly.

"Your 'hero' has turned on you, your last guards are being dealt with, the church is surrounded and you have no where to run, and no way to fight. Surrender and go down easily and willingly, and your doom might not be unpleasant! I will let you and your loved ones stay together, even hold hands or hug as you are swallowed up, and I will guarantee that your passing is painless, I just want complience in return! And if any of you have any sort of worthwile information about what we are searching for, I will even let all of your children return to their kin in the keep unharmed!" For how much she loved feeling another living being perish within the cramped confines of her voracious tummy, Rissle wasn't without morals, and she tended to draw the line at children, as she just didn't think the little meat on their bodies made it worth taking such innocent lives.

Grapple Attack, 1d20+6 = 16+6 = 22
Charisma check, 1d20 = 15

OOC: I really would have thought my luck was running out by now, especially by the charisma check
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Velka » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:57 pm

Watching intently, Lillissa bites her lip as she watches Nezasit take the guard in her hands and force them down her gullet, watching them move down to her belly adding to its volume. She seems nervous, but unable to contain herself. Following the paladin's instructions, she opens her maw wide, clutching the shivering guard as she pulls them towards her. Her first vore attempt is a sloppy one; it takes her a few gulps, with the guard's legs kicking wildly, but she manages to swallow them fully at last, her gut expanding with the guard inside. She pokes at him still writhing inside her, a slight giggle of giddiness as her stomach begins to gurgle to life for the first real time for this new predator.

Meanwhile, the townsfolk take Rissle's warning well enough, whimpering or begging for mercy, but surrender is universal. One woman steps forward, tripping in the dark and landing, a look of dread as she sees Rissle's belly looming over her as she looks up. "W-we'll tell you anything! Just please don't hurt us!" she cries out, her simple dress hanging loose as she falls. Lilissa pauses to listen to the warning herself, a smile when she hears the offer to spare the children, whereupon she resumes poking at the gurgling mass inside her.
Velka
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay