The Human Farms (open to all)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

The Human Farms (open to all)

Postby ImNotAHipster » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:29 pm

In this particular world, the beef industry is... a little different. Here, anthro cows farm humans for their meat. Humans are placed in cages, fattened up, and slaughtered on site, ready to become delicious meals for the cows of the world.

(Will contain hard vore, human/anthro, dehumanisation/objectification, cooking and snuff. Everything except watersports, disposal and scat is fair game -- if you're unsure on adding something, send me a PM. If you want to join, just make a profile!)

Name:
Species:
Description:
Weight:
Meat grade (humans only):

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Sean
Species: Human
Description: Fair skin, brown hair, blue eyes
Weight: 446 pounds
Meat grade: A

Clamour and noise filled the air of the stockyards, as Sean's fellow human cattle languished in their pens. All of them were being pumped on a daily basis full of food and hormones, fattening them into prime cuts of meat for the company's many discerning customers.

Sean himself just about filled all the space left in his cage by this point. After his last examination, he had been branded on his belly with a large "A". He knew it wouldn't be long now before he was loaded into a truck... for the final ride to the killing floor.
ImNotAHipster
Participator

Re: The Human Farms (open to all)

Postby Chess341 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:34 am

Name: Jain
Species: Human
Description: Pale skin, large breasts, blonde hair, blue eyes.
Weight: 140 lbs.
Meat grade: Z (or whatever the lowest is. Basically a new cow.)

(So um out of character first. This is my first time doing anything like this but this is also the post that made me want to make an account so here I am. Apologies if my noobiness shines through.) Jain looked around the enclosure she was stuffed in with many other cattle, unsure of what this place was or its purpose.
Chess341
New to the forum

Return to Vore Roleplay