An Unfortunate Summoning

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

An Unfortunate Summoning

Postby xenophylia » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:28 am

Azric knelt on the stone floor, finishing the construction of a large pentagram which filled the center of the small room. It was a decent looking circle- more or less- and he knew how important it would be in the ensuing ritual. Though barely an adept, he was a bright student- one of the better in the academy, or so he'd heard indirectly. But that insight didn't help lessen the boy's ego. And it was this ego which had brought him here to perform an illicit ritual far beyond his abilities.

He wanted a familiar of his own. But nothing as mundane as a rat or an owl. He wanted something a bit more exotic. An imp, perhaps, or even a lesser demon. He'd come across the incantation in an old tome in the library. And it seemed easy enough. For months he studied the preparations for summoning something from a realm other than his own. The academy was on holiday and there were no classes today. It seemed like the most opportune time. And no one questioned his presence- he was a diligent student after all- and was no stranger to the halls of the school even when classes were out. The materials for the ritual were readily available save one- a bit of demon skin. He'd purchased that item from a shady character in town known for procuring more arcane items. It had cost him a small fortune, but fortunately he had generous parents. And ultimately it was with this item that things began to go wrong.

The skin wasn't demon skin at all. Simply lizard skin. But that wan't the only flaw in the preparations. He'd drawn the pentagram from regular salt, and not the grade used for summoning. As such, it would merely prove a nuisance to anything other than the weakest demon. With the exception of these two major flaws, the spell was perfect. The ingredients ignited in a crucible at the center of the pentagram. An acrid smoke quickly filled the small room. Surely he smelled a hint of brimstone? The boy grinned.

A shadow slowly appeared in the center of the smoke. It was roughly his height, and clearly humanoid. Never in his wildest imaginations had he expected to summon something man sized. But rather that worry- which he should have- he put this down to his own superior abilities. As the smoke began to clear, he could see that what he'd summoned looked much like a human female. A few more minutes and he'd know for sure.
xenophylia
Participator

Re: An Unfortunate Summoning

Postby DarkEntity » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:44 pm

The smoke continued to disperse until he could see what his new familiar was. It was definitely a woman, but not an ordinary one. She has bat wings, elven ears, a demonic tail with a spade-shaped end, and she only wears a bra and a panty. Features that succubus usually has. But she also wielding these large oak gloves, oaken boots, and some flower tattoos on her skin. It looked like he has summoned a very rare kind of hybrid demon.

The hybrid demon slowly opened her eyes as soon as the smoke vanished, revealing her beautiful demon eyes to him. Then she opened her mouth and started to speak to him with a voice that is very soothing that she can lure several men to their death. "So, you're my new master eh? Looks like Lady Luck smiled upon you today, most mages would be jealous of you to summon a rare kind like me." She said, before chuckling.

"Oh my, where are my manners. I nearly forgot to introduce myself. I am Cassandra, a succubus dryad hybrid. I would be happy to be your familiar, but..." Cassandra slowly walked closer to him, wrapping her left arm around his neck while rubbing his chin gently with her right hand finger. "... On one condition. Every night, you would be nothing to me but just another toy to play with. I'll be milking you like a cow until your empty. Capiche?" She asked to him, giggling.
Ready to RP again. Wanna RP with me? Go here! :)
DarkEntity
???

Postby xenophylia » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:24 am

She was beautiful beyond words, and his mind reeled at the implications of commanding such a magnificent creature. But the word “succubus” snapped him out of his daze. He'd messed up in the worst way. Not only were these demons known for turning on their masters at any opportunity, but they usually devoured said master's soul in the process. He was in trouble. Fortunately, she couldn't leave the pentagram without his permission. Or so he thought.

But she stepped over it like it weren't even there. Her soothing, sexy voice did its best to quiet his fears. Exactly as it was designed to do. That alone caused a stirring in his groin. Her touch caused his skin to tingle pleasantly as she caressed his chin. He fought the urge to lean forward and kiss her, knowing that to give in so easily would show her how weak he was.

“How did you...?” he said, glancing down at the seemingly unbroken pentagram. “I'll not be your plaything....I....I'm you master, Cassandra. You are hear to serve and obey me! I have no intention of being your plaything- on the contrary, you shall be mine!”

His bravado was forced. True, he could unsummon her, but that would take time and he didn't have that. He had a difficult time taking his eyes of hers but he knew that to star would be fatal. He had to have the will to resist her.
xenophylia
Participator

Postby DarkEntity » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:46 am

Cassandra giggled even more at his intransigence, "Persistent, aren't we? Oh, I already know what your thoughts are, sweetie. I might turn you into my slave, or suck your soul out of your body. Which is true given my past. But... maybe I can let you live and serve you, if you feed me every night. And trust me, it'll make you feel really good." The demon hybrid said to him, cooing on his left ear.

The mage can try and resist it, but he is in the demon's grasp and he will either have to give in to her demands before she loses her patience. Or maybe he could challenge her to a fight, but there's no way he could win a fight against a powerful demon hybrid like her and would just lead to his untimely demise. Meanwhile, Cassandra continued to tease his body, trying to force him to submit into her demands.

"So what would it be, 'master'? Give in to my demands and let you live, or continue to resist until I decided that you are no longer worth my time and eat you?" The demon asked him. "Time's ticking, my mage. My patience doesn't last long." She added.
DarkEntity
???

Postby xenophylia » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:11 am

The idea of submitting- tempting as she made it- seemed to be the foolish path. But what choice did he have? His magical skills weren't strong enough to truly resist or send her back. And submitting...well, that would at least buy him some time.

"Well...Cassandra. It seems like there isn't much choice to make. I could think of worse things than agreeing to your offer. But you have to promise me that you won't get too greedy when you feed. I've read that succubi aren't particularly known for their self control when it comes to indulging themselves. If you try to play nice with me, then I'll respond in kind."

He wasn't sure if she did have the ability to read his thoughts. If she did, then she knew that he was merely an apprentice and had no real choice in the matter. what he did know was that he was in deep trouble. Best to try and not anger her.

"So, Cassandra....you said you were a hybrid. With a Dryad I believe? I've never heard of such a combination. Does that give you any abilities beyond that of a demon?"
xenophylia
Participator

Postby DarkEntity » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:01 pm

"Heehee, glad you made the right choice mage." The demon said, chuckling before getting off of him and walking away a bit from him. "Not to worry my mage, I assure you that I won't be like any succubi out there. Trust me, I am much experienced than them." She added with a sly grin on her face.

She then turned to face him, "Why yes, being added does mean I do not only have the abilities of a succubus, I also have the powers of a dryad. I can summon and control vines at my will, can spawn a wall of oak trunks that are much powerful than steel, and I can also spawn my pet I call 'Chompy'." Cassandra said to him.

Before he could completely ask who, or what, 'Chompy' was, a large piranha plant emerged beside him and started to repeatedly lick his body. Cassandra chuckled as she sees that, "Aww, I think he likes you."
DarkEntity
???

Postby xenophylia » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:57 am

The plant thing she summoned looked rather dangerous, thought it made no hostile moves other than brushing his body with some dripping appendage he assumed was supposed to be its tongue. He stepped away quickly, hoping that whatever it was wouldn't like the taste too much. It looked like it would be more than capableof devouring a full grown human if it so chose.

“How delightful.” he said sarcastically, glancing at Cassandra who seemed to be enjoying the plant's enthusiasm. He wiped some of the viscous plant drool off his bare arm, trying to think of how summoning vines and oak trunks could be useful, but came up with nothing. “I'll be sure to let you know the next time I need firewood. You can let Chompy go away now- he's drooling all over the floor, and I already have enough of a mess to clean up.” Then he had an idea.

“You're supposed to obey me, right? Well why don't you clean up the place?”
xenophylia
Participator

Postby DarkEntity » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:37 am

"I thought you're looking for a familiar and not a maid? I'd argue with you more about this but since you and I already have a contract then I'll do this without any problems. Come on Chompy, go back to the ground." Cassandra said as she spawned a large rose flower for her to sit on and relax while drinking some beverage. Chompy sunk back down into the ground where it emerged from.

Meanwhile, some vines emerged out of the ground, grabbed the cleaning tools lying around his house, and started to clean the pentagram he made with cheap ingredients and the saliva on the ground that her pet Chompy made.

"I'm finished with my cleaning chore here, master." Cassandra said as her vines shrunk back down. "Next thing I'm going to expect you to ask me is to cook for you, which I can do." She said to him.
DarkEntity
???

Postby xenophylia » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:33 am

“Actually, cooking is a great idea. I am kind of hungry after all the effort I put into summoning you. But we'll do that when I get you home. The school is closed for holiday so I've got a few days to get break you in. I've got an apartment in town, so if you can hide those wings and tail I might even be able to get you there without someone trying to exorcise you.”

Azric was actually amazed she'd cleaned up the mess, even though she hadn't really done it herself. He'd expected her to be a bit more arrogant. Maybe having a succubus familiar would be a really good thing. He'd have someone to cook and clean his apartment, and he imagined she was probably great in bed and pretty much insatiable. Such was the reputation of her kind, at least.

“Let's go!” he motioned towards the door, waiting to see if she could transform into something a bit more human.
xenophylia
Participator

Postby DarkEntity » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:21 am

Cassandra nodded, before slowly getting up her rose couch as the said couch shrunk back down onto the floor. Then black smoke start to appear and surround her, before it quickly dissipates and showing off her disguise. Her elven ears have been changed into human ears. Her demonic eyes have changed into a pair of hazel-colored eyes with a black pupil on the center. Her demonic wings, succubi tail, large oak gloves, and oak boots are gone too. She is now wearing a black leather jacket with a white tank top underneath, blue denim pants and a pair of white sneakers. Her flower tattoos didn't disappear, however.

"After you." Cassandra said to him as she followed her out of the house. "I forgot to ask you about your name earlier. Would you mind telling me that? I cannot call you 'master' everytime, you know. And can I also ask something? Why do you want a familiar in the first place?" She said, making some conversations while they walk towards his apartment.
DarkEntity
???

Postby xenophylia » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:51 am

"Wow." he remarked. "You clean up nicely. I'll just tell everyone I've gotten a girlfriend and no one will suspect a thing." The truth was he'd broken up with his actual girlfriend a month before. Her name was Tess and she'd been a science major. He'd had to distance himself from her when she started asking too many questions about what he was majoring in.

They walked across the grounds of the academy towards his apartment. It looked much like most modern colleges- a mix of old stone coupled with modern architecture. This particular academic institution didn't readily advertise advanced degrees in the arcane arts. But if you had the right connections it was like earning any mundane degree. His father had been an alumnus, and his father before him. The key was to simply not attract attention- much like what Cassandra did to disguise her true nature.

"Well I do really like hearing you call me master" he chuckled. "But my name is Azric. Hey- I thought you said you could read my mind? And as to why I wanted a familiar...I want one because I'm not supposed to have one. Yet."

That sort of thing was quite above his grade level. Some mages never found familiars at all. And here he'd summoned Cassandra. Potentially a lot more fun and useful than some stupid old owl or toad. Much nicer to look at as well. And also significantly more life threatening. In the back of his mind this aspect worried him, though so far she seemed relatively harmless. He supposed he was still having a hard time believing it himself.

"The sad part is, Cassandra, that I can't tell anyone about you. Not even the other apprentices. I'm pretty sure the punishment for summoning a demonic entity is expulsion. And that wouldn't go over very well at home."
xenophylia
Participator

Postby DarkEntity » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:41 am

Cassandra looked around while they were passing through the campus grounds, she wasn't in awe as she had been places like these before. She listened to Azric talk, before patting his head. "I see. Not to worry, my dear Azric. Not even your masters can detect who I really am. Trust me, they'll be looking at me like I'm a regular human being. My previous masters taught me a spell on how to cloak my identity without their magic detecting said spell." She said to him. "Trust me, I've been using that for years."

They would then arrive to Azric's apartment minutes later. Cassandra went inside and looked around for a moment, before heading to the kitchen and checking the cupboards and the fridge for ingredients. "So Master Azric, what would you like to eat today?" She asked. "Don't be shy, I can cook anything you want... as long as we have the ingredient to cook it." She added.
DarkEntity
???

Postby xenophylia » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:51 pm

There was nothing particularly special about Azric's apartment. It was decorated as one would expect a single male college student. There was a living room, kitchen, one bedroom, and a small room he used as a study which contained most of his magic textbooks. Now that he was single, he no longer had to hide his school books from anyone. Cassandra seemed to make herself at home and immediately inquired about what he wanted forr dinner. It was then he realized that he hadn't given her much to work with in the culinary department.

“Well, you can surprise me. Make the best with what I've got. You'll see that I clearly have to make a trip for groceries in the immediate future. Which brings up something I've been meaning to ask you- do you actually eat? I mean, other than the obvious. As in actual food?

Azric didn't like bringing up the whole soul devouring topic as he didn't want to give her any ideas. He didn't have any particularly close friends since he'd separated from Tess, so if she chose to graze among the locals he didn't particularly care. He'd have to warn her against eating any faculty members at the academy though. That would raise questions and potentially interfere with his own academic progress.

They'd also have to discuss sleeping arrangements. There was only one bed, and Azric had the notion it might not be a good idea for them to share it. Being in close proximity to a succubus supposedly increased a man's libido instantly, and he actually did kind of value his sleep. He walked up behind her as she was rummaging through the kitchen and put his hand on her shoulder to get her attention.

“So...Cassandra. Are you comfortable sleeping on the couch? Actually I guess I should ask whether you sleep at all. I'm not used to having a demon around so I don't want to assume anything.”
xenophylia
Participator

Postby DarkEntity » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:17 am

Cassandra nodded to him before changing her clothes once more. She's now wearing a red apron with a white strappy tank too underneath, a blue denim short, black stockings and a brown sneakers. She then headed to the kitchen and grabbed some eggs, pepper, butter, salt, cheese, sliced ham and a cup of water. Then a plant emerged and gave her some flat-leaf parsley. Then she would start cooking two servings of French Omelette.

While she cooked them, she answered some of Azric's questions to her. "Yes, I do eat actual food. Though they don't satisfy my stomach as much as souls, semen, or actual humans do, I still eat them due to how tasty they are." She said that to him with a smile on her face. "Oh but don't worry, I'm not hungry enough. At least, for a few months." She added. "I don't mind sleeping on your couch at all, though it would be much better if I sleep beside you."
DarkEntity
???

Postby xenophylia » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:08 am

Azric marveled at her costume change. She could have probably worn a burlap sack and made it look good.

“Well, as much as I'd like to have you in my bed, I'm not sure how good of an idea that would be. You have this..effect on me...which probably means that sort of close contact with you on a prolonged basis wouldn't be healthy. At least for me. Unless of course you can turn that ability of yours off. I'm just afraid I wouldn't get much sleep.”

The truth was, he couldn't wait to give her a spin in the sack. Imagine having sex with a succubus and living to tell the tale. No human women would likely ever be sufficient again. Granted, he'd never actually had a succubus. But if even half of the stories were true.

He sat at the kitchen table and watched her work. She seemed to be an expert, and her ability to summon fresh herbs out of thin air was definitely useful.

“So....I have to ask...does it make you angry at all that you've been summoned to be a servant? I would think you'd rather be out there causing people to sin and taking their souls. I just expected you to be a bit more...evil? Demonic? You seem almost like the girl next door.”
xenophylia
Participator

Postby DarkEntity » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:30 am

"Hmm, I'll keep that in mind." Cassandra said, before her omelettes were finally cooked. She then placed the omelettes on a seperate plates with the spatula. Then Cass went to Azric and placed the plate and fork infront of him, before sitting on the chair ahead of him and placing hers down to the table.

"Let's eat!" She said as she took a bite of her meal, before answering his question. "Truth be told, I was quite frustrated when I got summoned by another apprentice mage. And by that, I meant you. I thought you were going to be another soul fodder for me, but I'm quite impressed that you lasted a bit more than the others." Cassandra added, before taking another bite. "I've gotten quite tired of doing that, to be honest. Given how easy it is for me to lure a human and then sucking his or her soul out. And about that 'causing havoc and destruction' stuff, I think that would be the other demons' job. It feels better to have sex with someone, and maybe sucking their soul out or eating them whole, than destroying a whole town. But that's just my preference. Nevertheless, I'm still going to remind you not to get on my bad side, and I do mean that." The demon stared at him eye-to-eye as she said that in a very serious tone, before quickly smiling at him and taking a bite of her omelette.
DarkEntity
???

Postby xenophylia » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:59 am

Azric swallowed a forkful of the omelet. “It's delicious!” he remarked. “Not that I'm surprised. You seem to have very high standards for a denizen of hell. They paint a much darker picture of your kind in school. Maybe they're just trying to discourage us, but I'm sure if my classmates met you everyone would want one.

Azric quickly finished his meal. He hadn't realized that he was quite so hungry but the meal was so incredibly good it was gone before he knew it. She finished hers at a more leisurely pace as they made conversation. He had a so many questions he wanted to ask her that he barely knew where to start. She appeared only too happy to answer whatever he asked.

“So....what do you want to do this evening? Is it ok if I call you Cass? Cassandra seems so....formal. We can either stay in and relax or I can show you the town. Granted there's not much to see here. A pub or two and a couple of shops pretty much sums it up.”

It was odd. She was his familiar, but he had already kind of thought of her as more of a friend than a servant. He wanted to make sure she didn't get bored living in such an uninteresting place.

Just then there was a knock on the door, which was completely unexpected. Azric got up and glanced through the peephole.

“Shit! It's Tess....my ex girlfriend.” He glanced around at Cass. “You probably should hide. If she sees you, they'll be too many questions.”
xenophylia
Participator

Postby DarkEntity » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:28 am

"Sure, you can call me Cass anytime you want." She said to him before taking another bite of her omelette. "Well, I--" Cassandra was going to agree on hanging out with him later, but she stopped when she heard the knock on the door. Her eyes followed Azric as he peeped through the door to see who was the one knocking.

Cassandra quickly nodded when he told that it was her ex who was knocking on the door. She took the plate and fork before the rose plant that she used to sit on earlier fully engulfed her, before the said plant shrunk back into the ground and hid her. She then cloaked herself so that his ex wouldn't detect her presence through the floor and walls, before listening to their conversation quietly.
DarkEntity
???

Postby xenophylia » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:58 am

Azric considered simply not acknowledging he was home. But any thought of that immediately evaporated- he and Cass had been followed.

“Open up, Azric. I know you're in there. I just followed you and some woman across campus! Who is she? Have you been cheating on me this whole time? You need to give me some answers! Open this door!”

She was creating a scene, and he didn't want any of the neighbors getting curious. So against his better judgement he opened the door. And there stood Tess, her normally pale cheeks flushed with anger. She didn't wait to be invited in, and Azric stepped out of the way as she barged past him.

“So....where is she? You might as well introduce us." She began going mothodically from room to room, and he allowed her to search the apartment unhindered. She occasionally glanced at some of his arcane tomes, which he'd left lying about. Apparently he wasn't quite as single as he thought. The whole situation wasn't good.

Finally convinced that he didn't have another woman stashed away somewhere, she stopped her search. “I know what I saw...” she said, as if to justify her anger.

“I thought we'd broken, up, Tess.” he said almost casually. “I have nothing to hide...I've never had anything to hide. All of that is in your mind. You probably need to seek professional help. And why for God's sake are you following me? Are you some kind of stalker?”

The slender blonde squinted her eyes, her face a mask of anger. “Fuck you!” she said. Then she turned and made for the front door. A loud slam and she was gone. “Fuck.” Azric said to himself.

He knew he hadn't seen the last of her, especially since she had convinced herself he'd been cheating on her. And she'd also gotten a good look at some of his study materials. That would only fuel her (justified) paranoia. Students of the arcane arts were warned (though not forbidden) against fraternizing with students form other majors, lest the clandestine nature of their studies be discovered.

“Cass....you can come out now. We have to have a talk...”
xenophylia
Participator

Postby DarkEntity » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:29 pm

The flower emerged back up and opened up its petals, revealing Cass who is just relaxing on it while she's about to take a last bite to her omelette. "Looks like you're ex still doesn't want to swallow the fact that you two broke up. And it's a shame that I wouldn't be able to have a nice and peaceful walk with you later." She said before getting off of her flower and the said flower shrunk back down to the floor.

"So, what's the plan now?" Cassandra asked. "Because I have a feeling that she's going to initiate a witch hunt starting tonight. Unless you want me to do something later when she's asleep? No, not killing her in her sleep. But to visit her dreams and try to convince her to stay from you anymore. And maybe try to ease her a bit by using my succubus magic so that I could play with her body. Cause I really wonder how soft would her skin feels, how squishy her breasts would feel, and how... deep my fingers would go inside her." She added, giggling at the thought. "So what's it going to be, Azric?"
DarkEntity
???

Next

Return to Vore Roleplay