An Unfortunate Summoning

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: An Unfortunate Summoning

Postby xenophylia » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:56 pm

"So it's not as simple as simply breaking the contract? As her master, I thought I could simply tell her that her servitude was finished."

He thought for a moment, weighing the options. Had he known he couldn't simply release his familiar he may not have attempted her summoning. "Tell me about this Lilith. Perhaps we could work something out. I'm very fond of snakes. You'd have to agree to allow Tess to return home unharmed without any memory of this. I'd likely be spending quite some time as Lilith's slave, and Tess must not remember where I am or any of the events since I summoned Cass. But any contract I make with Lilith should negate the one with Cass, right?"
xenophylia
Participator

Postby DarkEntity » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:46 am

"You're really willing to sacrifice your familiar and yourself just to save that girl? I admire you, Avery. But it wouldn't change my mind though. Lilith is one of the rich yet powerful demons in Hell, but not as powerful as Beelzebub. She's willing to pay money and power to someone who gives her slaves, that is if she liked the slaves that they gave her. I promise that her memory will be wiped clean. However in order to get Lilith to become your master, I have to be free from these binds to summon her here. Don't worry, I won't trick you." She said to Avery.
Ready to RP again. Wanna RP with me? Go here! :)
DarkEntity
???

Postby xenophylia » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:32 am

"Can i trust her, Cass? She tried to attack me without any provocation, so I can't say I exactly trust her. And is there anything she isn't telling me about my potential mistress? I need to know now before I tell Chompy to let her go."

Azric had complex motives for wanting to stay in hell. The truth was- now that he was here he wanted to learn from the experience, and it was clear that one way or another his time with Cass was coming to an end. Tess- on the other hand- hadn't asked for any of this. And while she may have enjoyed the experiences they had, the truth was it was only due to Cass's influence. She needed to be able to return to her normal life, as it was likely Azric wouldn't be returning to earth with her.

Also Azric had now tasted the kind of decadence a demon could provide. It somehow suited him. He knew there would be limitless pleasures here to sample if he proceeded with caution. His soul was much like any currency. It could be traded here for things unimaginable on earth. And if he was careful, perhaps he could return one day with his soul intact and knowledge the university would never dare to teach him. It was a chance he had to take.
xenophylia
Participator

Postby DarkEntity » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:10 pm

"I don't see any other way, either you oblige to her or we'll be stuck in here forever." The good Cass said to him, awaiting his decision as much as the others.

"That's right, and only I can teleport anyone in and out of this lair as there is no exit in here. I apologize for randomly attacking you earlier, but I am now helping you as you are willing to help me back." The evil Cass reasoned with Avery.
DarkEntity
???

Postby xenophylia » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:29 am

"Well then I suppose I have no choice- release her Chompy!" The plant began unwinding its tendrils form her. If a plant could be melancholy then Chompy certainly was, but under the influence of the spell the plant had no choice but to comply.

"Now please release Tess and Cass so we can begin. I'd like Tess out of here before Lilith shows up. And again, no memory. I don't want her to contact any of my faculty to attempt any sort of rescue. I'm doing this willingly but it's important that no one on earth knows where I am. I understand the risks all too well and don't want to drag others into this. And of course, I'd like to say my goodbyes to MY Cass. I've only known her for a short time but I'm truly going to miss her."

He waited for evil Cass to untangle herself from Chompy's embrace, hoping that she would be true to her word and not attack him. "So...did I understand you correctly that you get some kind of "finders fee" for delivering a servant to Lilith?" He avoided the use of the word "slave", though he knew in essence that was what he was selling himself into.
xenophylia
Participator

Postby DarkEntity » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:07 am

The evil Cass landed on her two feet as Azric commanded Chompy to let her go, she rubbed her wrists before gently lowering down the two and freeing them from the tendrils. She then teleported Tess but not out of here, nor she wiped her memory. Instead, she was teleported on a small couch at the dark side of the room to watch their roleplay.

"Yes, but she have to check on you carefully before rewarding me. Lilith's a picky type when it comes to slaves. Anyway, I shall call her now here. I'll be right back." The demon said to him, before opening a portal and disappearing through it.

Then someone came from the portal, it wasn't Cass but it was Lilith. Or so he thinks, as he can feel Lilith's power being the same as Cass. "So, you'll be my servant then?" She asked to Avery.
DarkEntity
???

Postby xenophylia » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:12 am

"So you're Lilith? And yes, I'm considering being your servant if you'll have me. I'm an apprentice wizard and I need to go into service in order to free my succubus familiar from her contract. Apparently her evil twin isn't particularly happy that I'd taken her nicer half as a familiar and I'm trying to release her from her contract to me. So if I were to have the honor of becoming your servant, what duties would you have me fulfill?"

She was quite beautiful although she emanated both power and evil. The combination was somewhat enticing to Azric and the more he looked at her the more attractive she became. He truly hoped that some of his duties would involve servicing her. And hadn't Cass mentioned something about her having a pet snake?
xenophylia
Participator

Postby DarkEntity » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:44 am

Suddenly, a large brown snake emerged behind her and slithered around her shoulders. "But before you serve me, I have to test whether you're worthy to be my servant, whether you can please both me and my snake. Failure to do so will result in your body and soul being digested inside Eva, and Eva likes to eat bodies and souls of mortals." She said, before leaning towards him as she put her hand under his chin before asking. "Let me ask you this human, are you worthy of being my servant?"
DarkEntity
???

Postby xenophylia » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:16 am

"Ah...yes- that snake. Eva...such a pretty name." The snake was indeed as beautiful as its mistress as it coiled around her body.

"I believe I am worthy, mistress Lilith. And if Eva is as perceptive as others of her kind, perhaps she can sense my desire. I will pledge to do my best to please you and your lovely pet in whatever capacity your require to the best of my abilities. Is there some way I can prove my desire and enthusiasm to serve you?"

All the while he spoke he was thinking about having his soul eaten. Cass had done it playfully and of course returned it to his body. Somehow he suspected that experience wasn't representative of having one's soul actually consumed forever. But he'd come this far, and it wasn't s surprise that his soul was at stake. This was hell, after all.
xenophylia
Participator

Postby DarkEntity » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:32 am

"There is. But first, I want to see how long your cock can last with my feet rubbing on it. If you can last long enough, I'll spare you from Eva's stomach. But I doubt it." Lilith said, before using her magic to push and pin him on the ground. Then she placed her foot (that looks like a velociraptor's foot minus the talon) on the tip of his cock, and slowly rubbed against it. The demon laughed at him as she saw his face and hear his moans.
DarkEntity
???

Postby xenophylia » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:25 am

As he saw the appendage she considered a foot, Azric figured this test would be an easy one. He wasn't a foot fetishist to begin with, and the structure she presented looked more reptilian than human. Pinned to the ground, he could only watch as she began caressing his cock with it. But it wasn't that simple. Energy radiated from her flesh- much like Cass's but even stronger, sending waves of pleasure down his sex that cascaded throughout his body. A loud moan escaped his lips before he could regain composure. The good thing was that Cass had been keeping him quite oversexed lately, and he could only hope that his recent over stimulation would nullify the odd effect of her touch.

She stroked and caressed, watching him with a self assured and somewhat evil smile that told him few survived this test. Eva eyed him hungrily, tongue flicking. He tried to think of anything other than what was happening, using what mental discipline he had to numb himself to the exquisite sensations. He muttered an anaesthesia spell under his breath to further deaden himself to the sensation. It worked but only briefly. He tried to move, to struggle against it but his body was held in the grip of an invisible vice. Minutes went by, and he could feel his will softening as his mental strength faded. No mortal was built to withstand such torment.

(is Azric supposed to survive this? Let me know if you want to keep this RP going with his new mistress. I'll play it however you want....)
xenophylia
Participator

Postby DarkEntity » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:50 pm

Lilith kept on laughing as she continued to massage his cock using her feet, she can feel him struggling and using his magic to last even longer but is ineffective. "I can feel your cock twitching, wanting to let all of that pent-up cum out of your balls. Teehee~ it's fine, your new mistress allows you to shoot it out." The demon said to her, laughing even more as she saw him shoot all of his cum on his chest.

Lilith took his feet off his cock, and smeared it against all of the splattered cum on his chest. Then she removed the magic that was preventing him from getting up and moving his body parts before saying, "Your mistress' feet is dirty from trying to test you, I order you to clean it with your very own mouth. Make sure it's fully clean as Eva and I don't like our body getting dirty."

(Yeah, he'll live for a bit.)
DarkEntity
???

Postby DarkEntity » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:04 am

((Bump))
DarkEntity
???

Postby xenophylia » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:13 pm

Azric had tasted cum before, but it wasn't exactly his favorite and there was quite a lot of it covering Lilith's foot. Still, he did his best. After a few moments he stopped and looked up at her. "Is that good enough, Mistress?" he said hopefully. He waited, hoping that the demon would accept him as her servant rather than kill him outright or eat his soul. It occurred to him that his soul would be in constant jeopardy here. But there was so much to experience here. So much arcane magic, and so many pleasures of the flesh.
xenophylia
Participator

Postby DarkEntity » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:29 am

Once Lilith has decided that it was enough for him to lick her demonic foot, she immediately raises it away from him with a giggle. "You have passed my expectations on the previous tests. But you shouldn't be celebrating too early, for you have one last test to take before I consider you to be one of my servants." She said, before she kneeled above his crotch. Then Lilith quickly impaled herself on his cock with a loud moan. Her insides are clinging around his cock tightly while massaging it. She then bounced on his cock while moaning and looking at him straight in the eyes. Eva seems to be moving slowly closer to him while flicking its tongue as Lilith increased the pace at which she bounces. Eventually, the demon has forced him to shoot his load inside of her. And as he did that, Eva snarled at him and devoured his whole head before he even had a chance to react. "O-oh my! I must have forgotten to feed Eva some souls earlier before my visit to you. Oh well, Eva has decided that you'll be his meal today." Lilith said, giggling as she got off him and Eva continued to swallow the rest of his body until he's fully inside the large snake. The demon giggled as she rubbed the large bulge where Azric currently is inside of Eva.
DarkEntity
???

Postby xenophylia » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:38 am

Completely distracted by the pleasure Lilith was giving him, he failed to notice Eva until it was much too late. Within an instant he was devoured head first and completely inside her. Her insides were slick and humid and he noticed immediately there wasn't much air. Azric's first instinct was to try to cast a spell, but his arms were pinned to his sides. He couldn't think of a useful spell that didn't involve hand motions.

The muscular body undulated and seemed to tighten up against him, and between that and the inherent lack of air he began to feel dizzy. How was he supposed to pass this test? His body squirmed involuntarily and he imagined it probably was quite amusing to both Lilith and Eva. He began seeing stars before his eyes and realized he was about to pass out. With no recourse he surrendered to his fate, disappointed that his trial would end so quickly.
xenophylia
Participator

Postby DarkEntity » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:51 am

The last the human heard was the sound of his body being digested, before passing out and waking up back to the living room of Cass' house in hell along with Tess sitting beside him. "Welcome back, Avery. Did you like it? Teehee~ I'm sure you did. So, what else do you want to do, master? Have some more fun, or let's go to the nightclub?" She asked with her legs crossed.
DarkEntity
???

Postby xenophylia » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:51 am

Azric's head spun. In one moment her was being digested, the strong acid stinging his body. Then he became numb. He assumed it was because his nerve's had been digested.

But then his eyes opened. He was back in his apartment. Cass was sitting before him, as beautiful as ever. There was no sign of Lilith, Eva, or Tess. And he could tell by Cass's voice this was the good, fun Cass. Not the evil nasty one. It made him wonder if any of the things he remembered really happened at all. It was unsettling, to say the least.

He shook his head as if trying to shake the dust our of his brain. "Cass- what the hell just happened? The evil you....Lilith....being eaten by Eva. How did I get here? Did i just imagine all that? I need some explanation before we do anything else. I mean...I just died...kind of. And here you are acting like nothing happened. I'm assuming I failed the test....if there was a test.... I'm so confused..."

He sat down in the chair opposite her. It was nice to just look at her and relax. He'd not realized he'd regretted asking for a taste of hell until just now. Maybe he wasn't quite ready for such an experience. Yet.
xenophylia
Participator

Postby DarkEntity » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:50 am

"Truth be told, we didn't travel into the actual Hell. Instead, I directed you two to the 'Hell' that I simulated for you two. It's similar to the bar simulation that we did yesterday." Cass explained some things to him, before a flower emerged her near carrying a wine glass filled with champagne. She took it and sipped some wine before continuing to explain herself to him. "Why did I do thatm you ask? Simple, really. It was very risky to take you two there. And you two, a pair of low-level mages, having your foot on that damned place would spell disaster. But, as your servant and protector, it would be logical for me to refuse your command to bring you two to Hell. And a sudden thought popped inside my head, it told me to take you two to a simulated version of Hell where you can taste the despair and hopelessness without risking your lives. Oh, and don't worry about Tess. She is sleeping soundly in your bedroom." The demon told her, before taking another sip of her wine.
DarkEntity
???

Postby xenophylia » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:42 am

Azric listened to Cass's story. It had felt so real and he was more than a little disoriented. And in truth he was a bit angry with Cass.

“So....a “simulation” you say? You don't think I was ready to experience the “real” hell? Only a watered down version? I thought you were supposed to do what I asked you to do! How do I know that even resembled the truth? Is there an evil version of you down there somewhere? Does Lilith really exist? Would I have passed her test? I feel like that was just a tease. And although I do enjoy some of your teases that wasn't one of them.”

He pouted on the couch, trying intentionally to make her feel guilty. “And you know what else? I kind of liked the “evil” Cass! She had an edge about her which you seem to lack. I've always thought of a succubus as sly and sort of predatory. A little “evil maybe? You're much too nice. You're a demon, right? Both you and Tess are a bit too...accommodating! And Lilith.... SHE was sexy. Just knowing that she could suck your soul if you didn't obey her every command. That felt...amazing! Too bad it was fake."
xenophylia
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay