An Unfortunate Summoning

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: An Unfortunate Summoning

Postby xenophylia » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:25 am

Azric smiled as the flower teleported them. He could do an entire thesis based on a visit to hell. He'd bet none of his professors would have ever dared such a trip.

The topography of hell- stoned cliffs and pits of fire mostly- were of no surprise to Azric. He'd read the texts, and the descriptions didn't vary much. The smell of brimstone was faint. He looked around and saw Tess standing agape as if not believing what she was seeing. He'd almost forgotten she had no concept of this place..

"Hell....hell is....is real?" she said with wide eyes. Foe a moment he thought she was going to burst into tears.

All of the things he as an apprentice mage took for granted- the reality of magic as well as the existence of both good and evil as tangible entities- these were things Tess along with most mortals had probably never pondered. She'd only accepted Cass through the demon's own use of her magic. But this threatened to unravel the girl's fragile concept of reality. To Azric, it was almost funny.

"You're safe, Tess. Yes...hell is real. As is heaven, although I don't think we'd be welcome there. Cass will protect us. You're going to see things few mortals will ever see- while alive at least. And you get to leave at the end. Consider us all very lucky."

He grabbed Tess's hand as Cass began walking. The succubus appeared to be concentrating on their surroundings as if reminiscing on things she hadn't seen in a while. The various- and sometimes grotesque- denizens of hell they passed glanced at them but made no threatening moves. They probably assumed the two mortals were Cass's prisoners, and to intervene would be to provoke a fight. Though Cass wasn't anywhere close to the top of hell's hierarchy, she was strong enough not to be messed with. Azric took it all in with an almost obscene joy as he led the speechless Tess after their guide toward what appeared to be some kind of habitation.
xenophylia
Participator

Postby DarkEntity » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:20 am

After a few minutes of walking inside Hell, they've arrived at a two-floor building covered in plant vines. And Chompy was there in front of the building chewing on some demon he just caught. But once he immediately noticed that Cass is coming his way, he immediately swallowed it and went to her to welcome her.

"Hey Chompy, sorry if I haven't called you in a while. I've been busy these past few days. But don't worry, I'll call you sooner okay?" Cass said to Chompy, patting his head before heading inside with the two. The inside of the building is a mixture of a house and a garden, as there are furnitures and plants inside. "Welcome to my home, feel free to make yourself at home. Oh and don't eat the fruits hanging on the plants." She said to them as she head to the kitchen.
Ready to RP again. Wanna RP with me? Go here! :)
DarkEntity
???

Postby xenophylia » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:49 am

"It's....nice!" Azric said. And he supposed it was, for a dwelling in hell. There were plants everywhere. He examined one of the fruits she had mentioned. Whatever species of plant it was, he couldn't identify it. "So...what does the fruit do? Just curious, as I've never seen such a thing on earth."

He also wasn't sure if any of the plants wuold attempt to eat them, so he kept and eye on Tess, trying to make sure she didn't touch anything.

"So...what do you do here when you're not busy hunting for souls? Doesn't appear to be much in the way of entertainment here, other than fornicating."

They'd passed some very enthusiastic fornicators on the path that led them to her home, though it was never apparent how much of it was consensual. Demons on humans, humans on humans, and other things that defied description in an infinite combination. It shouldn't have aroused him. But Azric was finding he had unusually strange appetites for a human.
xenophylia
Participator

Postby DarkEntity » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:47 pm

"The fruits have random effects on whoever eats them. It may give you a cock if you're a girl, or a pair of breasts if you're a boy while also increasing your libido. It may also corrupt you, or summon a corrupted clone of yourself. It also may turn you into a succubus, incubus, or an animal with an increased libido. The effects are only temporary, the duration depending on how much you ate it. However, the one with the polka dots will permanently turn you into a plant girl, and there's no cure for that." Cass said, explaining the effects of the fruits to them as she cooked something special for the two.

"I practice my spells or skills like cooking here whenever I have some free time. I am required to hone them because I am a familiar, and familiars are required to be skilled in order to serve and protect their masters." The demon said to Avery with a smile as she continued to cook the dish.
DarkEntity
???

Postby xenophylia » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:51 am

"Plant girl, huh?" Azric glanced at Tess with an evil smile as he reached toward the dotted fruit. "You could be a playmate for Chompy!" Tess scowled at him, clearly not sure if he was serious. Azric decided not touching the fruit was probably best and decided not to taunt his girlfriend with it. He shook his head and turned to Cass. "Have you ever seen someone transform into one of those?"

Whatever Cass was cooking smelled delicious. Inside the dwelling, this place seemed as far from hell as once could get. Azric was like a kid in a candy store. He'd always had an interest in hell, and now he was actually there. "So...are there any tourist attractions in hell? Wouldn't it be cool to actually see Satan? I don't suppose he makes public appearances like the pope or anything, does he? Speaking of which, have you ever met him yourself?"

He prattled on like a child with ADHD. The truth was, he wanted to go explore.
xenophylia
Participator

Postby DarkEntity » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:57 am

"Well, none so far. No one has successfully infiltrated my house and gotten one of those fruit, and I have yet to meet someone who wanted to turn themselves into a cum-hungry plant girl permanently." Cass said as she poured the soup onto the two bowls equally. Then she put the bowls on a tray and placed it on a table infront of them.

"There's not much to see in here, other than the purgatory, the pit and torturing chambers, a museum, a nightclub which is exclusive to powerful demons, and Satan's headquarters. Satan doesn't do any public appearances, though he commands his minions to manipulate someone in the real world often. But unlike him, the princes of Hell, like Beelzebub, are often seen in public. Usually in the nightclub." The succubus said to them, telling them what she knows about Hell.

"Anyway, you two could either eat the soup and have some little kinky fun, or you two could set aside the soup and explore Hell." She said to them.
DarkEntity
???

Postby xenophylia » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:58 pm

He thought about Tess turning into a cum hungry plant girl and it sounded kind of fun. But it also sounded like a one way trip and he did like her as a human. Especially now that Cass had unburdened her of her hangups and inhibitions.

"So...kinky fun, huh? Well I'm always up for that and now so is Tess." He glanced at the soup as if he could tell what it did from how it looked. This was, of course, ridiculous. "So are you going to tell me what it does or is it a surprise?"
xenophylia
Participator

Postby DarkEntity » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:16 am

"Well, I'll give you a little hint. Two damsels will be trapped around several wriggling vines, and this saviour of theirs try to save them." Cass said with a smile to him, he can feel the soup overwhelming with magic.
DarkEntity
???

Postby xenophylia » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:51 pm

"Wow. That sounds like my kind of soup!"

Not wasting any time he began eating ravenously and told Tess to do the same. He just couldn't get enough of Cass's vines- the idea of rescuing his two favorite helpless damsels wrapped in them sounded too good to resist.

In a moment his soup was gone. "So...now what?" he said, smiling at Cass. He realized it was in her best interest to keep him horny but he had to admit she was exceeding his expectations in every way.
xenophylia
Participator

Postby DarkEntity » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:33 am

Two plants emerged beside them and blew sleeping powder to their faces, putting them to sleep as Cass just laughed as they lose consciousness.

Avery woke up wearing a mage's costume, while Tess and Cass are hanging above with vines wrapped around their naked bodies. Using magic to cut the vines would not work, as it would just absorb his magic.

Suddenly, an evil laugh of a woman could be heard. Then the ground shook as Chompy and the real Cass emerged out of the ground. "Teehee~ would you look at what we have here? A young hero trying to save the damsels in distress~ Too bad it won't happen, for you are in my domain." She said, before dropping down infront of him.

"Come on, little boy. Give me your best shot, let's see if a powerful mage like you can hurt the most powerful demon in Hell." Cass said, standing still as she awaits his attack on her.
DarkEntity
???

Postby xenophylia » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:27 am

"The most powerful demon in hell? Really? I think you might be overstating things just a bit..."

There was no time for him to admire the sight of the two bound women. He certainly hadn't planned for a fight and he didn't for a moment believe he could actually beat Cass. He wasn't quite sure what she was up to- was this some sort of roleplay game? In any case, he decided he'd give it a try even though he knew he'd likely lose. Badlly.

The first thing he did was throw a freeze spell at Chompy, hoping to at least temporarily immobilize the thing since if it really was a plant it consisted mostly of water. With Chompy out of the way he could concentrate on the real problem.

"Mmmm- Cass you sound so evil when you laugh like that. It kind of turns me on." The spell flew and hit Chompy and he waited to see how the plant reacted before focusing on Cass.
xenophylia
Participator

Postby DarkEntity » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:44 am

Chompy froze for a moment, before the enormous man-eating plant broke out of the spell. Cass laughed at his futile attempt to freeze his pet plant. "Was that all you got? Very well, it is my turn now."

The demon charged an orb that is just powerful enough to push a standing human down. "Think fast!" She said as she threw the orb towards Avery.
DarkEntity
???

Postby xenophylia » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:22 am

After the failed attempt to freeze Chompy, Azric knew he was pretty much screwed. As he reflected on his failure, his nemesis hurled some sort of magic orb at him. Knowing its effects would probably be nasty, he did the only thing he could think of- he ducked. The orb flew over his head. He'd avoided it, for the moment. His next attempt at an offense was to try a control plant spell on Chompy. He needed to neutralize the killer plant so he could concentrate on its mistress. He certainly knew he couldn't last long facing both of them.
xenophylia
Participator

Postby DarkEntity » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:37 am

The spell was effective, Avery is now able to fully control Chompy for a little while at least. Cass groaned as she wasn't able to snap Chompy out of the spell. "Tch! Why you..." Out of frustration, she charged more orbs on both hands before throwing them once more towards him. Her mood has changed from being playful to being more serious about fighting him.
DarkEntity
???

Postby xenophylia » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:11 am

Amazed as he was that his spell worked (Azric was an apprentice after all, despite having gotten lucky summoning Cass), he quickly said "Get her, Chompy!" as he pointed his finger at Cass. He knew he couldn't dodge the orbs forever, but fortunately Chompy's tendrils interfered with her spell enough that Azric was able to dodge the next two, which flew high and over his head. He didn't even want to know what one of the orbs would do if it actually hit him. Now under Azric's control, Chompy did what his kind did best- he began covering Cass's entire body in tendrils in preparation for devouring her. "Don't eat her yet, Chompy..." he said. He wanted to interrogate her a bit as to why she'd chosen to attack him. Then, of course, Chompy would have his blessing to play with her for the entertainment of the group. He looked up at the still bound Tess and Cass. "You guys ok up there?"
xenophylia
Participator

Postby DarkEntity » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:30 pm

Cass was charging more orbs on her hands but was interrupted by Chompy's tentacles wrapping around her body. "W-what the...! Let me go Chompy! Wait! No!" She yelled as Chompy was about to eat her, but sighed in relief as Avery told him to stop. "Bad plant! Now let me go!" The demon said as she struggled from getting out of the tentacles, but she was bound tightly.

The clone Cass shooked her head, getting her senses back before answering his question. "We're good, but it'll be better if we get off from these slimy tentacles." She struggled too, but the sight of tendrils slithering around her bare body is enough to raise Avery's arousal.
DarkEntity
???

Postby xenophylia » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:28 am

"But you look so comfy up there...what about you, Tess?" But unlike Cass, Tess had vines covering her mouth and could only go "mmmmppphhh". In any case, they were in no immediate danger as the plants didn't appear to be constricting them. He needed to deal with "evil" Cass (which struck him as funny since either way both copies of her were demons) before she figured a way out of her bonds.

"So...why the hostility? I should just have Chompy there eat you. It would be ironic and certainly humiliating to be devoured by your own pet. I bet you'd be the laughing stock of hell. What do you think Chompy? Are you hungry?"

He looked her over, and had to admit she did look adorable all wrapped up as she was. So he decided to taunt her a bit more. It was foolish, but so much fun.

"So I thought it was a big no no to try to take out your master. And why the body double up there? Tell me what you were trying to do and maybe, just maybe I'll spare you."
xenophylia
Participator

Postby DarkEntity » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:11 pm

The evil Cass continued to struggle from Chompy's vines, but still unable to do so. "She was turning good to someone rather than be an evil succubus. And I hate it, and I hate you too! And curse that bloody contract she's currently bound to! Once I get out of Chompy's vines, I'll make you and the two of them his slaves forever!" She said to him with a seething hatred on her tone.
DarkEntity
???

Postby xenophylia » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:08 am

"Hmmmm....ok....so are you another version of Cass or someone else? I want to at least know who I'm about to feed to Chompy. Or....as much as I'd hate to lose her, if you can make a good case for it I'll consider releasing Cass from her contract. And who are you planning to enslave us to? Why don't you start from the beginning and stop it with all the hostility. We're just visitors here and we don't mean any harm. My contract with Cass was more of an accident than anything. And while I've grown quite fond of her I'm more than willing to do what's best for all of us. That is, if you stop being a bitch and explain yourself..."

In truth he was actually confused at the turn of events. But he wasn't going to risk anyones' lives to maintain his hold on Cass. He just had to find out what the relationship between the two versions of Cass actually was, and not lose sight of the fact that eartly rules did not necessarily apply here.
xenophylia
Participator

Postby DarkEntity » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:20 am

She would eventually stop struggling from her binds and explain herself to him. "I'm the other Cass, the one who wants to eat people's souls and destroy Earth. And since Beelzebub is getting tired of his slaves, I figured that I should capture you three and give you to him. Or maybe to Lilith, she and her snake needed some new playmates. But looks like I may have underestimated you. Anyway, the contract can only be cancelled if either the master or the familiar dies, or the master becomes a slave to someone except for his or her familiar. And since I'm her other half, she dies if I die and vice versa."
DarkEntity
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay