An Unfortunate Summoning

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: An Unfortunate Summoning

Postby xenophylia » Sun May 21, 2017 12:36 pm

He took her hand to lead her to the elevator. It was tiny and wonderfully soft in his own. He could scarcely believe he was taking her back to his room. It was the kind of thing that only happened in the movies..or at least only to other people. Certainly not to him. He looked at her once again. Her beautiful face, those luscious red lips. She was everything he wanted.

"I'm usually not this...forward. But there's just something about you. I feel like I've known you...forever. But I'll give you this one last chance to back out. I don't want to ask you to do anything you'll regret."

The reached the elevator and he punched the button, waiting for it to arrive.
xenophylia
Participator

Postby DarkEntity » Mon May 22, 2017 5:19 am

Mia sincerely looked at him straight in the eyes, before speaking the following words to him. "I'm not going to back out of this, and I'm sure about it." She then placed her left hand on his cheek, her face slowly leaning towards his. There was a few seconds before they lips met, but it was interrupted as a ringing sound could be heard on the elevator as it opened for both of them.
Ready to RP again. Wanna RP with me? Go here! :)
DarkEntity
???

Postby xenophylia » Tue May 23, 2017 11:53 pm

His lips tingled as they brushed hers...just barely...as the elevator door opened. He hadn't asked her if she was married, nor did she ask him the same. Since they'd met, those things didn't matter as if they'd been destined to spend the night together and that nothing could keep them apart. He hadn't even seen her naked but he could already feel his cock springing to life.

Rather than try to steal the kiss he pulled back, grabbing her hand an pulling her into the elevator. He said nothing as the elevator began to rise, with only the sounds of their breathing filling the silence.
xenophylia
Participator

Postby DarkEntity » Wed May 24, 2017 11:38 pm

Mia gasped as he pulled her into the elevator with her. She was blushing really hard as he looked at him, and would also notice the bulge slowly building up on his pants. Mia said nothing as the elevator continued to go up, figured she should wait until they both are inside a room to do those stuff.
DarkEntity
???

Postby xenophylia » Fri May 26, 2017 3:52 am

Azric's hand trembled slightly as he placed his key card in the lock. The room was average sized and a bit disheveled, as if he hadn't expected inviting anyone else inside. Granted, he hadn't gone to the bar with the expectation of picking anyone up- he was married, after all- and the thought of having an affair on his beloved wife Tess was an alien concept until tonight. But there was something about Mia that told him if he didn't act upon his desires he'd be regretting it for the rest of his life.

“Sorry for the mess”, he said. There were clothes strewn here and there, as well as a large number of books. Oddly, they looked like the same books which had been present in Azric's apartment.
xenophylia
Participator

Postby DarkEntity » Tue May 30, 2017 4:01 am

Mia walked and sat on his bed. "Heh, I know the feeling. My place is always a mess except when its my day off, then it's back to being a mess again after that." She said to him, smiling.

Then she noticed one of the book laying around, she took it and looked at the covers. "You seem to like books about magic and witchcraft alot. I hope you aren't a part of any cult or something." Mia jokingly said to him, chuckling.
DarkEntity
???

Postby xenophylia » Tue May 30, 2017 7:57 am

"No...nothing like that. If I told you exactly why I'm here and what this is all about you'd thing I'm crazy. Remember earlier when I asked you if you felt safe being out by yourself and about the high number of disappearances in this city? Well, let's just say it has to do with that. But while we're on the subject, do you mind if I ask you to do something a little bit strange?"

He walked over to an open suitcase and brought out a small bottle of clear liquid. He could see the puzzled look on Mia's face and chuckled. "It's just water. We're each going to drink a small shot of it. Then when we're done, I'll tell you why. And then you can laugh at me all you want. You won't be the first to do so."

He produced two small shot glasses and filled each one. He drank the contents of his before handing the other to her. "Now you'e turn. It's just something I do before letting my guard down. Please drink it. And then I'll tell you why."

(To Mia's demonic senses the seemingly innocent glass of water just feels...."wrong", even without actually touching the contents)
xenophylia
Participator

Postby DarkEntity » Tue May 30, 2017 8:00 pm

((Reply moved to other post))
Last edited by DarkEntity on Wed May 31, 2017 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DarkEntity
???

Postby xenophylia » Wed May 31, 2017 9:22 am

(the water is actually holy water....if this would affect Cass play accordingly...I will give you some time if you want to do an additional post. Wanted to see whether she would drink it or not before I revealed too much)
xenophylia
Participator

Postby DarkEntity » Wed May 31, 2017 9:34 pm

Mia put down the book and took one of the shot glasses Azric handed to her. "Okay then..." She said. Mia knew and sensed that this shot glass filled with 'water' he gave to her isn't water at all, but she decided to drink a bit of it anyway.

As soon as a drip of that 'water' touched her tongue, she immediately shrieked in pain as the water, that is actually a holy water, burned a bit of her tongue. She dropped the glass while her true succubus-dryad form is being forcibly revealed.

While she was shrieking in pain, her vines quickly rose and constricted Azric's arms and legs. "Y-you...! W-why would you make me drink that?!!" She asked while in a state of severe anger and confusion.
DarkEntity
???

Postby xenophylia » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:05 am

“Fuck!!!” Azric said as Mia transformed. He could scarcely believe his eyes. There was a part of him that thought demons couldn't possibly be real and that everything he was told was just the result of collective wild imaginations. But here....here before him was proof. The holy water wasn't designed to kill her, and it had exactly the desired effect. But now he had a pissed off demon on his hands. The group he was a part of hadn't gotten that far in the training, so he was going to have to improvise.

As he turned to grab his suitcase he found his arms bound by what looked like vines. The tendrils quickly covered his legs as well, causing him to trip and fall to the floor.

“Sorry!” he said in his defense. “I didn't mean to hurt you! Please don't kill me!”

The vines around him were uncomfortably tight, and as he lay there watching her spit and curse he realized that he might have bitten off a bit more than he could chew this time.
xenophylia
Participator

Postby DarkEntity » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:00 am

It took a while before the burning effect of the holy water dissipated, then she was able to subside her own anger and regained her composure. "You should be lucky that I'm a trained succubus, otherwise I would've teared your body apart." Cassandra said, before gently releasing him from her vines. "I'll let you free this time, but no more of any kind of that stuff or else I'm permanently taking your soul off your body." She warned him, clearly frustrated at what he did. "Now, what were you exactly thinking giving me that blasted water of yours?"
DarkEntity
???

Postby xenophylia » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:08 am

“Well, Mia...you remember me asking you about feeling safe...and the high incidence of murders and missing persons here. Well, there is a group who believes that there are non natural entities at work here. And the reason I'm here- at this hotel- is that we're trying to uncover such an entity. And it seems that I've succeeded. I suppose you were trying to seduce me. To get me alone and then drain me or eat my soul or do whatever your kind does. Face it...you're evil. And we've made it or mission to expose and stop you and your kind.”

He hoped she really believed he could stop her. The truth was, he didn't know what to do with her now that he had her. He had some holy symbols in his suitcase which at least might keep her at bay. But he had to get some documentation for the others or they'd never believe him. Hell, they'd probably still never believe him.

Now free from her vines, he reached for his cell phone on a bedside table. “Nice trick with the vines, by the way. Would you mind changing back into demon form so I can take a picture?”

He smiled innocently. It was important not to show fear. Or so his training had taught him. He wondered if any of the trainers had actually met a demon in the flesh.
xenophylia
Participator

Postby DarkEntity » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:33 am

"Ah, so you're an entity hunter. Guess people have really been tracking those disappearances. Oh and by the way, my name's Cassandra. Mia is just an alias that I use. Tell you what, I'll turn into a demon and give you the evidence you needed. But in return, you'll give me your semen. Your soul will stay though, so don't worry. And I won't lure anyone anymore." Cass said to him as she stood up from the bed.

"Or, I could simply walk out of this room and deny you your evidence, and continue to lure men into their demise. What do you say, demon hunter?" She told him as she circled around him.
DarkEntity
???

Postby xenophylia » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:10 pm

“Well...I must admit you're certainly polite for a denizen of hell, Mi....uh Cassandra.” He didn't particularly like the way she was circling around him like a vulture, but he supposed she could have killed him outright or even worse eaten his soul. He'd have no choice but to give her the benefit of the doubt.

“I'm not going to lie to you. In the event of contact, my duty is to vanquish you and send you back to hell. But....I'm not sure I could do that. You seem so....human. So if they ask, I'll tell them you knocked me out or something. Or maybe that I did actually banish you. As long as the body count goes away, no one will know. So...I assume from the fact that you want my cum that you're a succubus?

The truth was, he was hoping she wasn't a supernatural being. He was quite attracted to her and was kind of looking forward to spending the night with her. But this- this was just as good, if not better. Succubi had no equal as far as sexual prowess. And how may men could say they'd slept with one and survived?

“Let's get that picture first.” he said, and went to retrieve the camera from his luggage.
xenophylia
Participator

Postby DarkEntity » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:09 am

Cassandra nodded to her, before walking away from him and morphing back to her succubus form. "So, what pose should I do to make your evidence believable? Maybe having me tied up real tight with an angry look on my face? I know you like that kind of thing, Azric. No problem if you ask me." She said to her.

Her vines emerged beside her with a rooe as she knelt before him, and started to tie it around her body while making it look like he really did tie her. "Alright, I'm ready for my photoshoot Mister Azric." She said, giggling.
DarkEntity
???

Postby xenophylia » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:06 am

“Wow...Cassandra I have to admit you're beautiful. I'd always expected a demon to look like...well, a demon. And yes you look even better tied up in those vines. But rather than look angry, why don't you pout a bit and look innocent? Maybe you could squeeze out a few tears? That way they'll really think I punished you before I sent you back to hell.”

She was right- the vines did really turn him on, as did her natural form. It was a bit hard to concentrate on taking the photos, but he managed. He realized it wouldn't be hard to give her some semen. In fact, if she kept posing as sexy as she was, she could simply extract it from his underwear.
xenophylia
Participator

Postby DarkEntity » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:12 am

Cassandra nodded to him, before pouting at him with some tears flowing down her cheeks. She did that while still keeping a sexy pose for him. She waited for him to take the picture before removing the vines around her. "Alright then. Since you got the picture, I think it's time I get your delicious semen." The succubus said as she leaned towards him while rubbing the bulge on his pants.
DarkEntity
???

Postby xenophylia » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:56 am

“So...you don't seem to upset that I was sent to send you back to hell. I would have thought a demon would be a bit more vindictive. But as long as you won't eat my soul I'll give you what you want.”

He leaned forward and kissed her gently on the lips. But though he expected to make it just a tease he found that he couldn't pull himself away. A kind of current flowed from her body into his. It made him want to keep kissing her. He opened his mouth to hers, his tongue plunging inside. The deeper he kissed, the more he wanted her. Then it cam to him that this was probably part of what made her dangerous. One kiss, and she'd be irresistible. Not that she wasn't before the kiss. But now that he'd touched her there was no turning back.
xenophylia
Participator

Postby DarkEntity » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:51 am

Cass moaned as she kissed him passionately, before breaking it up after a few minutes. "Teehee~ That felt good, didn't it? I can make you feel better than that." The demon said, before kneeling before him.

She then slowly removed his pants and underwear, making him reveal her cock to her. "Such a huge cock you have here, and it's already hard for me too. I can't wait to taste it." Cass said as she rubbed his cock against her cheek. That felt really good for him, but he felt so much pleasure than before after she inserted the tip of his cock into her mouth and suckled on it while moaning.

"Don't hold it back, darling. I want to taste that delicious semen of yours~" She said, before deepthroating his cock while licking it. The demon moaned like a slut while he fucked her throat real good.
DarkEntity
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay