Super Hero Vore (closed)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Super Hero Vore (open RP!)

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:21 pm

[Reaction]: *Agent nine would start to draw her rapiers, they snapped and crackled with electricity but even one bunny was too fast for her and she was nearly kicked out of her chopper*, "How did you even get up here!"

"bunny jump good" (for anyone who knows the reffrence, thank you!)

"Harumph", *Nine said*, "Well I'm not in the position to refuse a super powered army...if you can spare our agents from having to fight this freak go for it, Theres a warehouse on the corner of fith and Bark Avenue stocked with gear we've collected from assorted tech criminals over the years...throw that at it...", *As the bunnies hopped out of the chopper, Nine called out "Se la' Vie, Good luck la' bun-buns!".
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Bright » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:20 pm

"Okay, I'm going to take a look out while you guys come up with a plan."
Brightman said and started walking vertically up a building.

As soon as he came to the very top he started looking out for the invading goddess, but he couldn't see her anymore.
Then he saw it, smoke coming from a housing complex quite a distance from their current location.

"Better call HoneyBuns cell." He mumbled to himself. If nothing else he could function as a scout.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby deadpoolfan » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:54 pm

Voide stood up "i'm ready to do anything you need. just say the word" he said, standing up straight and cracking his knuckles, then looking directly at honey bunny (or at least the one closest to him) "since we've met, you've been very keen to point out my violent tendencies. that i'm a... what did you call me again? 'edgy type'? as... annoyed as i was with you, you did have a point. so..." he says, gesturing to himself "there's always gonna be a use for that. let's get reckless. let's get suicidal. you already must be crazy to take her on. let's get crazier."
deadpoolfan
---

Postby deadpoolfan » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:36 pm

(okay, sorry guys, but i won't be able to post for another five hours, so just act like voide is there in the scene anyway, and i'll start posting as soon as i get back.)
deadpoolfan
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:03 pm

(I'm waiting for more people to post. Cause if Sakura is allowed to continue, a lot of people are about to get eaten.)
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby AMCJavelin » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:32 pm

(I'm waiting for a reply myself, don't know if the player lost interest or not though)
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby Sabi1 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:39 pm

(Perhaps best to just lay out your idea/plan anyway though. That way at least everyone else can get started prepping or, deciding whether or not they'd rather try their own thing, etc. )
Sabi1
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:47 pm

(Basically, Sakuras just found a huge source of food, a complex housing upwards of one thousand people. She can eat them all in one sitting. If she succeeds I'll reveal one of her weaknesses (she has three, one soft weakness, one medium weakness, and one hard weakness, the soft weakness can make her focus on whoever used it on her, the medium can stun her and lock her down, the heavy one will instantly knock her out, period, shes allways had these. She is not invicible as all of these weaknesses are readily available in any supermarket, you can get them anywhere, its not like that kryptonite bullshit superman uses.)

(But I 'want' you all to figure out these weaknesses on your own, if you use logic you can find them...(with the acception of the hard weakness, that ones more obscure, it has to do with her personally)-)
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Sabi1 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:09 pm

(lol I actually meant from the hero side. AMC's Dagger said that he had an idea, and wanted to gather everyone together to go over it. But is currently waiting for the Witch to reply first. I meant he should just go ahead and share his plan, that way the other hero's can start making their own decisions instead of waiting.

Which is currently what the Honey Bunnies are doing. As everyone already knows they've got two completely separate things going. The militarizing one can happen regardless, but, that would be too rushed, so, like you, waiting for more posts first just so they don't completely steal the show. )
Sabi1
---

Postby AMCJavelin » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:12 pm

((Dagger is planning to use the militarizing Honey Bunnies in his plan, he also needs Voide, the Witch, and Ghistra would be an absolute asset to him))
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby Sabi1 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:31 pm

(Only problem with that is no one particularly knows about that angry group of bunnies grabbing weapons. The Honey Bunnies with them don't know what's going on back at the hideout because none of them have shared that yet. So as far as anyone at the scene is aware, until that band of bunnies shows up heavily armed and ready for action, it would be an unexpected surprise. )
Sabi1
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:35 pm

(Ghistra is cowardly, Yggdrassil believes she's completely devoured her so fluffy 'll stay away for now. But she's also a big greedy greedy and she'll try to steal a little glory for herself if she thinks you have a chance. XD Still she has a ton of power even while sealed, she may decide to do some healing but she'll only do what she has to, too much influence and Sakura will figure out shes alive and start hunting her again. However if that does happen, she may lean in with her full support.)
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby AMCJavelin » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:35 pm

((Rather he would plan to use them, he was gonna take the witch to the hideout))
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby deadpoolfan » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:03 am

(okay i'm back. sorry about that. so what do you need voide to do? because i feel like i should post, but don't want to post something that obscures the plan here)
deadpoolfan
---

Postby IEatYouWhole » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:17 am

"The Witch of Invento Reporting for duty" She would say after using a spell on herself, one that reversed her current outlook and instead of being one to hide and run from, now became one to charge into and fight for. now hovering near Dagger and nodded. "yes I did see most of what is going on, I may of missed a few things as I was alerted to this things arrival, but I am here now and ready to do my job as a hero"

(sorry I lost my place in the rp reading all the posts then got a bit confused :P i was tired at the time, have slept now, so am good)
I will swallow you whole :3
IEatYouWhole
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby deadpoolfan » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:34 am

(i really want to post, but i don't know what your (dagger's) plan is. should i just wait for your post? also, how close in proximity is everyone else? is voide just with the lone HB copy. or are others nearby? are you (and the witch of invento) in a completely different area, dagger?)
(edit: i geuss you would also know, sabi. is it just one of your HB copies with him?)
Last edited by deadpoolfan on Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
deadpoolfan
---

Postby AMCJavelin » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:29 am

Dagger gives her a nod in return. "Good now we find one of the Honey Bunnies and have them take us to their hide out. We should meet up with a hero by the name of Voide, I think he is some kind of Lizard man." Pausing his speech for a moment "in all honesty, I'm not sure if we can win but I do have an idea"
Last edited by AMCJavelin on Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:42 am

(In your next posts, assume you've all met up in the bunny burrow. With the acception of the bunnies currently active in the field and anyone who don't give a crap about the plan...and Urei cause Urei don't care, Urei just does what he wants XD

Hes a total honey Badger...
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Sabi1 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:16 pm

(Ok, so we can all get back to a better starting point, we'll go ahead with a journey to the hideout, but everyone better mind their manners and wipe their feet! XD )

"Whoa-whoa-what?! The Honey Bun Hideout, but that's... Our secret hideout... Like, our SECRET hideout!!! Then again, this is a pretty big emergency, and... Aagh! Fine, we'll go to the hideout, but you have to swear to keep it secret and no using it against us in the future or any secret stuff like that. That wouldn't be fair!" She exclaimed laying down some ground rules for their visit.

With that the group was taken to the Honey Bunny Hideout, which, conveniently, actually had a secret entrance at the nearby park. She made the others promise to close their eyes and look away as she made 'beep boop' noises while entering the secret code, or combination of object pulls, or super secret retinal scanner... What are you expecting I'm not telling you, it's SECRET jeez, deal with it!!!

Upon arriving at the hideout everyone might be shocked by how... Normal it all was for an underground hideout. It had a large open floorplan with a living room, dining, and kitchen area. There was LOTS of seating, for the multiple Honey Bunnies. It was fairly tastefully decorated as one might expect a single woman in the city's place to be, though there were some obvious themes like throw pillows with carrots embroidered on them and eggs, etc. Nice thing with being a bunny, after Easter sales could easily provide theme appropriate accessories.

As the group arrived in the main living area all the ears on the bunnies there stood up in surprise. A simultaneous and resounding "Eh...?!" Could be heard coming from most of them in unison before the two that came with the group stepped forward and spoke up.

"It's ok, one time thing... Unless Lizard Lad decides to take up that sidekick offer..."
"Hi Lizard Lad." Said the Honey Bunnies in unison.
"Ok, so, we need to brainstorm about the murdersaur."
"Oh, of course, makes sense. Well, since everyone's already here, come in, make yourself comfortable... Grab a muffin, good for heroes to keep their energy up. We've been baking like crazy ever since... Well, you know... Anyway we've got a bunch, there's some carrot cake muffins, apple crumbles, double chocolate, banana, blueberry..."

There were a bunch of other Ho eh Bunny's around, at least 20 just in this main room. To the side there were other doors that looked like they also lead to other rooms, though most were unlabeled and mysterious, except for one which had a hanging sign of a smiling bunny face on it which was obviously her bedroom.
Sabi1
---

Postby Bright » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:31 pm

Brightman keeps vigilant watch from the top of a nearby building, making sure that he keeps the group updated through text messages from his phone.

Sms to Witch of Invento:
Plan 1: Portable explosions, can you shrink down tank trunks and c4 which would return to normal size once thrown?
Plan 2: If you shrunk down the bunnies, maybe you could get close and then unleash an army before she knows whats up.

Sms To Honey Bun:
Are you capable of using a sniper rifle?
Could position several of you on roof tops.

Sms to Voide:
How much ice crystals can you produce?
Possibility of freezing enemy.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay