Super Hero Vore (closed)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Super Hero Vore (open RP!)

Postby deadpoolfan » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:11 pm

voide cautiously looks around as he walks in, not expecting something like this, but knowing he probably should've. he hears honey bun and sharply looks up "no! hell no! no sidekicks! and i thought we agreed to not call me that. remember when i stopped being mad at you? i'm starting to remember why i was" he says with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.
he pauses before suddenly looking down "hang on, just got a text from brightman. how he got this number is beyond me, but i probably shouldn't care right now" he quickly types this message:

*not a possibility. used for small structures, barriers etc. sometimes projectiles. can't cover that much*

he then looks up and resumes the meeting "so... what's this plan say we do, now?"
deadpoolfan
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:18 pm

*While the group was thinking, Yggdrasil had descended upon the housing complex on West Main Street. Opening her maw, dozens of vines crept forth into the structure through windows and doorways, hallways and lobbies, coridors and corners, dining rooms and kitchens, and bedrooms. Ensaring everyone they found there, and pulled all one thousand and fourteen residence out...dragging them all into the deities wide smiling jaws. Her throat bloating out many times her body size, and her belly growing dozens of times by the second...It only took her around eighteen minuets to devour every person in the building, and when her jaws shut over the last one, her stomach was a small hill wrigthing before her. As if she'd eaten a blue whale...or several. She fell back onto her oversized behind, and groaned licking her lips as they melted, but this was a much larger meal It would take at least thirty minuets to churn down...so she just rested in front of the complex now quiet as a ghost, only her growling and groaning belly could be heard.* "You mortals are so predictable...under the bed or in the closet every one of you...*Gargle*, "Ah I hope the next meal puts up more of a struggle", *She ran her claws from throat to belly to rump simply enjoying her monstrously engorged state...it was a horrific toll for the time the heroes needed. But it could not be helped, anyone watching the news would see the goddess snare the news chopper as well, as she ate the Camera man...and the camera...the sights that followed were too graphic to show on the air.*
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby AMCJavelin » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:30 pm

Dagger was sure to have a TV on in the hideout and he watched the scene "So Voide, you say you can only make small structures huh?...We need her down to our size, and I doubt killing her is possible" He Rubbed his chin in thought "Okay Honey Bunnies you have the most dangerous job in drawing her attention, we need to force her down to size. Voide I want you ready to spring a trap, cage her when she is small enough. I'll focus on pining down and severing vines. and lastly if its possible to use magic to banish or seal her away, we do that...I can't promise that any of us will survive"
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby Sabi1 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:14 pm

"Oh, don't listen to him. Earlier we were taking on the street and he told a joke, and we almost hugged and he was all, Oh Honey Bunny, I love you soo much, you're so awesome, and adorable, and fun, and I was all, aww, that's sweet." She said after Voide spoke up.

Then distracting Sakura was mentioned by Dagger.
One of the Honey Bunny's in the kitchen spoke up. "Yeah, I don't think that will be a problem... Some of us became... PRETTY angry earlier and decided to do something about it, actually..." She said, pointing to the TV as at that moment...

On the TV there was a reporter standing at a safe distance away from Sakura when all of a sudden a bunch of Honey Bunny's hopped by. One stopped by the reporter and looked into the camera.
"Oh hey, we're on TV! Hi Honey Bunny!" She called out waving to the camera. She had a bandolier of grenades and an odd looking weapon in her hand. She then hopped off to join the other Honey Bunny's before suddenly a series of explosions and plumes of smoke could be seen down the street by Sakura.

"So... Yeah... I guess that means some of us decided to get revenge and... It's kind of happening right now." Said one of the Honey Bunny's as they continued to watch the news and listen to the plan.

Earlier...

The Honey Bunny's arrived at the store house, luckily they didn't face much resistance thanks to a mention from agent 9.

It was pretty amazing inside aisles and aisles of all manor of super weaponry.
"Oh hey look, one of those power armors."
"Yeah, too bad it would only slow us down. Those things are built for normal people, with our speed it would only be a downgrade."
"Ooh, this will be useful though, smoke grenades!"
"How about GRENADE grenades!"
Nice! Ooh, freeze rays!"
"Ha! Here we go, flamethrowers and heat rays."
"Huh, grenade launcher, nice! Wait... How do you use it?"
"You're kidding right? We use shrink rays and other tech on the regular but a normal old grenade launcher?"
"Well, yeah, all those super weapons and shrink rays and stuff have easy to use pictures, big, small, off. But this thing... No pictures and there's like these cannisters attached... How do you even load it?"
"Huh, yeah... Kind of weird huh? That super weapons would be easier to use than regular old ones?"
"Yeah, well, we'll figure out how to launch them on our own, we've got lucky launchers right here." One said tapping her foot.

After loading up with various super weapons the Honey Bunny's took off.

"Hey look, a news van!"

Now...

The Honey Bunny's found Sakura, now apparently trying to attack and devour a housing complex.
"Honey Bunny's ready! Smoke and flash-bangs launch!"
Several of them pulled the pins on some smoke grenades and flash bangs then tossed them up into the air before kicking them, launching them at Sakura.

The cannisters landed by her and went off, flooding the area around her with smoke, sound, and light as they went off.

"Hey Murdersaur, it's us, Honey Bunny, we've been looking for you!" They called out, weapons at the ready. Starting with an opening spread from the freeze rays to slow Sakura's movement and hopefully freeze her to the ground.

With multiple firing at once the effects of the freeze rays was quick and strong, ice started to cover and build on the street and buildings around her.
Sabi1
---

Postby PlasmaTech225 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:25 pm

(It seems like a lot is happening now. Would it be a bad time to enter?)
PlasmaTech225
Participator

Postby AMCJavelin » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:36 pm

((You can enter, the more the merrier :) ))

Dagger watching the TV had a moment of anger himself "God damn it!" He shouted standing up and walking closer to the TV "This is infuriating, I was really hoping we could pull this off with as few casulaties as possible...The thing I'm worried about is her eating most if not all of those Honey Bunnies and then shape shifting into a Honey Bunny and if she does that, its game over" He watched the fight on TV as it unfolded "Okay we may have to move out much sooner then I was hoping, I really did not want to have to go over there just yet...Okay we need to help the super pissed off Honey Bunnies, this may be the best chance we get"
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:44 pm

[Reaction]: *Sakura reacted to the numerous grenades with little to no reaction, she knew their individual thoughts, and the repeating 'gonna kick that bitch's fat ass' didn't give her any reason to move, however when they raised their weapons their thoughts revealed what those weapons did...Sakuras belly was massive hindering her mobility, it would be like this for well over thirty minuets and she would not suffer being sealed in ice. The smoke hid much of her body but they wouldn't have to aim much to hit her bloated stomach, instead she stomped her foot on the ground and summoned a row of thick woods to block the path between them, and then scattered her flower petals by shaking her head and branches the petals flew off of her branches and new dark pink ones promptly sprouted slowly lightening in color.*

*Those petals spun around her blocking out visuals from above and the wall of trees and bushes in front of her made it nigh impossible to view the goddess...but at the same time she could not see through the branches, in this confusion she attempted to back away around the housing, using her full strength to haul the massive belly of hers with her channeling chi into her stomach to try and digest the contents faster, once she got into the allyway, she transformed her body to try and look like a brick wall, the one flaw though was that her branches while brick shaped still remained, a weakness she could never overcome...fashion.* XD

If one looked over the wall they would see the Goddess's true body, but that belly was shrinking faster by the second, before she was relaxing trying to digest in peace. Now she was actively driving her stomach to hurry up!*

(Her belly will slow her down for three turns, she'll be on the defense during that period.)

(She basically grew wood from her back to fill the shape of a brick wall, if you knock on it you'll realize its wood but otherwise it perfectly mimics the wood, her face and branches also mimic this however the branches she cannot hide and will look odd, however they did change color to blend in with the environment so it wont just be cherry trees your looking at, the petals will be red in color while shes transformed)
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby deadpoolfan » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:46 am

(sorry for the delay, again. same crappy schedule.)
first voide looked at dagger "yeah. yeah! that could work! i've never used it for something like this before, but it should be fairly simple"
he then looked to honey bun "don't change my words around. i-i was just *ahem* trying to... motivate you at the time. or, to be more specific, trying to avoid you having thoughts that lead to stuff like this" he said, pointing to the tv
deadpoolfan
---

Postby TheDevilKira » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:26 am

Urei groaned and moaned softly while tossing in turning in his sleep, after awhile he just raised up off the couch. "Damn it I can't get comfortable, this blows....also I should shower...covered in this dumb bitch's blood" he stated while standing up rubbing his eyes before looking at the television. "Wow..they still haven't defeated this thing...and from the looks of it the helicopter didn't fare to well" he stated to himself while watching a news anchor describe the recent events that have transpired since the creature showed up.

Urei just yawned loudly again stretching as he made his way into the bathroom, removing his blood soaked attire exposing his nude muscular curvaceous figure to the cold air before stepping into the shower. He let out a sigh of relief as the hot water made contact with his skin, soothing to the touch. The mirrors fogged up as the whole room filled with steam.

After about 10 minutes or so he came out grabbing a new set of clothes, putting on tight black skinny jeans, a nice fitting black tank top, comfortable black shoes. Then he brushed his long black hair, and put on his onyx eyeliner before walking back out his house with a pair of binoculars. "I think its time to get a better look at this situation" Urei stated flying up to the city water tower, looking through his binoculars.

(Honey Badger don't give a shit lol, I know if I get involved it will pretty much fuck everyone else from how you put it, so I'll stick to the side lines for now)
TheDevilKira
Somewhat familiar

Postby IEatYouWhole » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:38 am

hearing her phone buzz, pulls out her phone, curious how anyone had her number, other than friends and family, though at this point it didn't really seem important, as she texted back, *Yes I could probably do both of those things, I already have my shrinking magic active, all i would need to is be within 5 meters of anything, though anything bigger than a car, starts to drain my magic* putting her phone away, she now needed to know where to go to do this stuff she was asked about doing, looking around for a bunny to possibly lead her.
I will swallow you whole :3
IEatYouWhole
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ThisisHalloween239 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:25 am

(nah PlasmaTech225, you can enter)
ThisisHalloween239
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bright » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:15 am

Brightman uses the newest edition of the superhero phonebook.
He's also trying to keep the other heroes updated as he watches the moves of Sakura from his viewpoint on top of the building.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Sabi1 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:09 pm

"See? He loves us."
"He totally does."
"Some guys just gotta act tough even when it's so obvious."
They joked about Voide before continuing.

"Yeah, we actually had the same thoughts about what might happen if it got hold of us, but, we really just don't know enough about her. We don't even know if it works that way, she can change shape yeah, we know that much, but, copying abilities? Who knows? You know, for a moment there we even actually considered stuffing her ourselves, it's not like we couldn't handle it, but, it was that thought that stopped us, and how violent she got. Anyway, guess we better head back up. The Honey Bunny's are right though, no good to be hungry, grab a muffin or two before we go if you need the energy." Said one of the Honey Bunny's before leading the group out of the hideout and back to the surface so they could catch up and hopefully put an end to the event.

Meanwhile the angry bunnies were still going.
Seeing that Sakura had shielded herself by sprouting trees in the street they smirked. "Clever girl."
"Is that really the best reference to use? You know how that scene ends right?"
"Yeah, well, this time we're the ones with the backup. Ok, bring down the barrier!"

Several HB's launched at the frozen trees and foliage delivering powerful jump kicks that shattered the frozen barrier before them. As the last of the smoke cleared it was obvious Sakura had taken that moment to flee or hide.

Perhaps Sakura expected them to follow, or was simply just hiding scared, either way they weren't going to play along. They were smarter than to box themselves in and limit their mobility, even if she was quicker than them once, now was different, they were many, and knew about her tricks as well as not to give her the benefit of the doubt, so they would now be much quicker to react.

"All right Honey buns, up!"

Rather than follow along at street level and risk getting boxed in, the bunnies hopped and climbed up the nearby buildings, getting to the rooftops to look for Sakura from above.

"No signs to the left!"
"No damage at the back!"

"Leaves only one path left..."

"Come out, come out, wherever you are...!"
They called out regrouping to follow Sakura's escape path from above, which meant the trees and flowers quickly gave her away.

"Nice trick! Too bad bunnies like to hop!"
A squad of HB's with freeze rays started covering the alley Sakura was hiding in from behind while a squad with heat rays and flamethrowers moved in from in front of her.

"You know, what you did to us... It was very cruel, but there was one big problem. Whatever it's like where you're from, maybe you're some hot thing, maybe people even call you a God, whatever... There's lots of special people here, not many people think we're scary, but they SHOULD because we are legion, we are one, and we are many, even a God should know to be scared of that!" Proclaimed the lead bunny as they continued to move in, a wall of ice coming from behind a wall of fire coming from the front, meanwhile a few grenades were tossed in the middle. This time the actual explosive kind, not just the distracting ones.
Last edited by Sabi1 on Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sabi1
---

Postby ThisisHalloween239 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:12 pm

*(BTW, if anyone on here wants to join the other RP forums, feel free to)
ThisisHalloween239
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:33 pm

*Every scale on Yggdrassils back stood up when she saw the flames flooding the allyway, the ice would break over the wooden wall she summoned from her back but the flames would swallow her belly and front in fire...that night the city heard a god scream And what she did next, would shock any who saw. With a maddened look in her eyes, she ran her claws pressed into her stomach and just seemed to 'smoosh' the whole thing away, like it was dough just severing her own belly from her body and leaving it in front of her. She then planted her tail claw on the ground and extended it to launch herself skyward, it extended to several hundred feet as she swiftly shed her bark skin revealing silky brown skin beneath and pearly pink scales along her back, the flames falling off of her as she slashed off her own tail to keep the flames from climbing it. She fell down onto the roof of the complex and smashed down into the structure, before exploding out of the fifth story in a hail of brick and glass, cutting her fresh skin all over... but with a single flex the glass pieces would fire out all over before her, her scales beeing too tough to pierce with window glass shards..she targeted the bunnies with the incindiary devices. Next she made a motion towards the lump of flesh that was her belly and seemed to wood-bend it outwards, swiftly the belly shed its own skin and then grew a sturdy hard exterior like a walnut shell.*

"You dare! Touch me with that mokery of Dragons breath! I shall show you the true fury of wrath!", *Yggdrassil took a massive breath inflating her now slender belly for a moment as her tatooes all lit up in neon green before her throat bulged out and from it she hurled a great cloud of blazing jade fire (this is Chi fire, she mixed the oxygen she exhailes naturally as a plant with her chi, so it couldn't harm herself then ignited it with plasma on her fangs), The jade fire gout billowed forth in a heavy stream for sixty feet, in a focused stream, she hoped to catch the bunnies fuel tanks ablaze and cause them to self destruct...but she had lost sight of the cryo team*, "I am not happy loosing my snack...I shall engorge myself with You! instead"

(It may not seem like much but you actually forced Yigg to abandon her meal for now, thats no small feat. You found her medium weakness, Fire. As a plant Sakura breaths in carbon dioxide and breathes out oxygen, she basically sweats oxygen so when she gets caught on fire she has to shed her skin or it'll never go out, she also has to sever any limbs that are burnt because she can't regenerate burnt tissue meaning she has to hurt herself. Flame attacks will slow her down considerably and in high quantity can even kill her.)
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby deadpoolfan » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:05 pm

"Yeah, whatever"Voide said, only half listening to honey bunny's comment as his eyes were locked on the screen "we should get out there. Now! Honey bu- actually, is there a shorter name i could use? 'Honey' sounds too sincere and 'bunny' sounds oversimplified... Anyway, back on topic, i know your copies are making progress, but you have to face the fact that an army of people with heavy weaponry and explosives is undoubtably gonna cause hysteria, which is not something we need more of right now. Even if it's directed at her, aren't you worried they're being too aggressive?"
deadpoolfan
---

Postby Sabi1 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:55 am

"You're right, running around like that could cause a fuss, but, I'm not actually THAT worried. If there's one thing I know, it's me, and, sure we may be mad but, well us Honey Bunny's aren't really that violent at heart. So, unfortunately that whole sniper rifle plan Dagger, probably not gonna be too great with that. We're not quite as good with REAL guns, in fact, generally speaking, we try NOT to hurt people.

Hehe it's pretty clever actually, cause, in a place like this, with so many supers and weird things, as long as you don't do anything TOO bad, you can usually get away with it with something like, an evil scientist cloned me for an evil clone army, or, I was mind controlled into doing it, but I managed to overpower it and now I'm back to normal... And the people here, they've seen so many crazy things they basically just believe it. NO QUESTIONS ASKED!!! It's great!!! Ha ha ha... Oh yeah, by the way... Earlier today we were totally mind controlled into robbing a bank, but, we're better now so, if that happens to come up..."

Said the Honey Bunny leading the group back to the scene of the action as they went.

"As far as a shorter name, could just try Hun, or Bun, or HB. Gotta keep the ol secret identity in tact you know... Even though there's only so many light pink bunny women known to multiply, and, finding that information would actually be RIDICULOUSLY easy if you looked in the right public archives, and we don't really wear any disguise, but... It's the principle of it all, you know?"

Meanwhile, at the source of the action. The Hunny Bunny's quickly hopped back, keeping their distance. Especially since their weapons were only effective at about half the range of Sakura's, so until she stopped to take a breath or whatever... Dodging the incoming fire and staying back was the best thing to do.

That didn't mean they were completely out of options though, just time to switch tactics a little.

At that sort of range the effect of their shrink rays would be diminished, but, with multiple firing at once...

The HB's who had been using the flame and heat rays drew their shrink rays and began to fire on Sakura. Meanwhile a couple more flash-bangs were toss-kicked at her again to disorient her and make it harder to track and target them.
Sabi1
---

Postby deadpoolfan » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:35 am

voide looked at honey bun quizzically "that wasn't really you? well in that case, you won't be needing that money you stole, so how about you hand it over, because a saint like you CLEARLY wouldn't want to keep the possessions of others..." he said with a grin, extending his hand
"in all serious, though, we need to get out there NOW. even if they mean no harm, or even if you get off clean from this (which, in all honesty, im surprised is even a priority for you) you still have a literal army raised, and from what i can tell, those are real explosives. you said your copies were separate versions, not a hivemind. how can you be sure you're thinking they're thinking the same thing you are?"
deadpoolfan
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:46 am

(are you waiting on me?)
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby deadpoolfan » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:12 am

(i don't know what were waiting for. why did everyone stop posting? :( )
deadpoolfan
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay