FEED THE WOLF (18+ characters only!)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

FEED THE WOLF (18+ characters only!)

Postby Swoocerini » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:13 pm

[Made by the awesome ghgbn over on Furaffinity - go check out his work!]

For whatever curious reason, you've been invited to a get-together at Swooce's Big Top circus. Cirque de Merveilles is closed for the weekend, leaving the wolf in charge of the grounds and so such a time is perfect for such an event.

What, pray tell, is this occasion, you ask?

Upon entering the large red-white circus tent, you discover the large wolf with bound wrists and feet, kneeling wide-legged in the center of the ring; merely dressed in his jeans. Fear not, for you are not stumbling upon some sort of heinous crime: this has been concocted by Swooce. This is a (perhaps) rare chance for you to encounter a predator without the typical, domineering predation that occurs: the act is now something you are in control of. He notices you, giving you a smirk, saying, "Howdy! Glad you could make it."

A sign stands a little away from the canine, holding a slightly comedic statement which reads 'Open for business!' and pointing towards him. The wolf follows your gaze at the sign, chuckling as he gestures with his head for you to approach. Around you, dear guest, could simply be no one as of yet, but as time progresses ((and more people post onto this thread)) it could grow exponentially. Pun-intended.

He explains, "What you do next is up to you. Simply climb inside, if ya want, or, if you're with friends, push them inside! I only ask that they are willing, to ensure you're considering their feelings about it, too! Perhaps you're not one to be eaten - that's totally fine. Maybe sit and watch it take place, or give me belly rubs as my gut grows bigger...

"It's literally up to you."

------------------------------

If you know of the mini plot behind the image above over on Furaffinity, you may know where the title hails from. Regarding this, I thought why not turn it into a roleplay? To give the impression that this is an ever-continuing process as if it were real-time, I suggest using first-person if you join in, but it's fine if not! Swooce will be speaking in third person.

I will be limiting this roleplay, as I do with my others, to characters that are 18+ so please respect that. This could turn out to be a more sexual roleplay, and that's fine if you choose to engage in such acts, but (1) be mindful of others, and how they will feel about being involved/around such acts (2) Swooce will not be involved in these acts; he's merely the 'vessel' for vore-related enjoyment, we shall say!

-------------------------------------------------------
[Character details (modified from 'The Hotel V')]
Name: Swoocerini
Species: Wolf
Size: Normal size
Preferences on vore: Anything, so long as it's willing (for the prey - unwilling for me as the pred is fine!) and not hard-vore
Description: Standing around 7.5 feet, he towers over most creatures, his belly often the first thing seen due to its protruding size. He is dark-furred on his back and the top of his shoulders; a light grey on his chest, arms, legs and belly, and white-grey on his behind. He's rather hirsute, sporting a hairy body on his chest, belly, arms and in ~the other place~; as well as a nice puff of prominent fluff on his chest and around his neck. Covering his shoulders and sides is a dark-maroon, plaid jacket, and a golden anchor necklace that reflects the light nicely. He is supported on two, beefy legs, adding to his height. Alas, the poor wolf cannot wear shoes for his feet are far too large, and thus he goes barefoot. A face, too: more husky-like than wolf, but the dark grey muzzle and grey head prevents confusion him with other canines. He has large, perked ears that sit atop his head, a single ring on his nose, and eyes that start green on the outline but gradually become a dark blue in the centre. He sports long, brown hair; without his pirate hat, in this scenario.
Last edited by Swoocerini on Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Swoocerini
Been posting for a bit

Re: A party at Swooce's (Stomach!)

Postby AMCJavelin » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:15 pm

I'll jump in on this

Name: Clay
Species: human
Size: normal
Preferences: any and all vore and partners are fine
Description: athletic build, short brown hair and green eyes. Stands at 6ft even. Wearing blue jeans a red shirt and a brown jacket. He carries himself with an air of confidence by all appearances a blue collar working man. Silent footsteps in spite of wearing heavy work boots all the time.
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Re: FEED THE WOLF (18+ characters only!)

Postby Swoocerini » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:00 pm

The large wolf looks up at the human, smirking as he greets them.

"My first customer, it seems?" he quipps, shifting a little with a bit of a grunt as he makes himself a little comfier. "I almost didn't hear you come in! I suppose I should have really put a bell at the door, or something."
Last edited by Swoocerini on Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Swoocerini
Been posting for a bit

Postby AMCJavelin » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:04 pm

Giving a chuckle and a nod "it would help if you did, I have a tendency to tred lightly" he says stepping closer "so you doing this for some kind of event?"
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby Swoocerini » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:01 pm

"Maybe when I'm a little more free to do so," he laughs, twisting a little to show the rope that tied his beefy arms behind him. "... I guess you could call it an 'experiment' of a sort - see who would be interested in giving something like this a shot. It would be a new experience for many, I am certain."
Swoocerini
Been posting for a bit

Postby AMCJavelin » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:53 pm

"This is where I'm interested, I'm gonna hazard a guess and say your a predator type." he takes a moment to look the wolf over "your pretty good looking I admit, but tell more about this experiment of yours"
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby Swoocerini » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:29 pm

"The belly gives it away, no doubt," he grins, catching your eye scouting his body. "Call it a social-experiment, but I'm curious to see just how many are readily willing to be a meal for a predator without them being made to be eaten. I suppose it's their chance to fully explore the guts without a risk of being trapped... Plus, I find it kinda hot."
Swoocerini
Been posting for a bit

Postby AMCJavelin » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:50 pm

He can't help but have a laugh "Okay, I'll tell you what, I'll humor you on this" He says taking a knee to get his boots off to start "To be honest I don't blame you on finding it hot, I agree with that" He says removing his first boot "I doubt you like the taste of clothes though, and I don't want mine ruined so I think I'll take the plunge with out them"
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby Swoocerini » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:56 pm

The wolf huffs a little, attempting to hide some of his excitement at the process. He watches the human remove their thick shoes, pleased to know he won't be dealing with the frustration of heavy footwear poking around in his gullet. "Much appreciated. I guess, uh, leave your clothes somewhere safe; maybe under one of the benches or something?" Swooce suggests, looking over to the long line of metal seats around the circus tent. "Or, you know, stuff them in me; I guess that'd be interesting too..."
Swoocerini
Been posting for a bit

Postby AMCJavelin » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:18 pm

"I did plan on coming back for them sooner or later...One of the benches would be fine" He says removing his shirt revealing that he happens to be a human in good shape "I usually have a good eye for people and I think your liking what your seeing so far" He couldn't help but say it
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby Swoocerini » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:03 am

The wolf admits he has a thing for humans and their unique skin; their smoothness making them ever so easy to lubricate with his saliva and gulp down. "Guess the cat's out of the bag," he replies, attempting to hide his enjoyment. What also didn't help was the low grumbling that sounds from his stomach, the wolf's gut never one for subtlety. "I don't think I'm the only thing that's liking what it's seeing so far, though," he says, jokingly retorting to his stomach.
Swoocerini
Been posting for a bit

Postby AMCJavelin » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:12 am

"Yep" He says with a laugh and sheds the rest of his of his clothes walking over to the wolf "Right then Open up and dive in, I can hear how much your belly wants me in it" He stretches for a moment waiting for the wolf to open his jaws for him to jump in.
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby Swoocerini » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:26 am

"Mm, I do like your eagerness," the canine replies, followed with a soft woof after he watches the human strip entirely. His face is noticeably a little redder, the wolf slowly opening his jaws; a loud cracking heard as it is unhinged. Swooce instinctively gulps, consequently displaying the sheer size of his gullet.
Swoocerini
Been posting for a bit

Postby AMCJavelin » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:35 am

Clay looks into the wolf's mouth and down his gullet for a moment, then he slides his arms inside and starts to pull himself into the wolf's mouth and down his gullet head first. It isn't long before he has his chest firmly in the predator's mouth.
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby Swoocerini » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:45 am

Swooce glucks and gulps as he feels their limbs reach inside of him, wincing a little as the human grips their gullet to pull themselves inside. As predicted, the human's texture is easy to get inside, and he's already up to their chest as the wolf's long tongue begins slurping around Clay's belly, tasting the unique flavor the species sported. He forgets he's tied up and so his attempts to reach to help them inside fails, Swooce instead simply moving his body forward a little, essentially helping shove them deeper inside his throat; the wolf feeling their belly slip inside his muzzle as his now prominently bulging neck contains their upper body.
Swoocerini
Been posting for a bit

Postby AMCJavelin » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:55 am

Pulling himself deeper inside he feels the wolf tasting him as he goes down the throat and to the stomach. Once his hands get to the inside of the stomach and he can get a hold of something he is easily able to pull himself inside. his head soon making its way into the stomach. His waist sliding in to the maw and to the back of the throat with little trouble.
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby Swoocerini » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:21 am

The wolf winces a little again at the sensation of his stomach's walls being grabbed, but he nonetheless lets it continue; kind of eager to have his prey force themselves inside him like this. Swooce feels the waist slide into his muzzle and finally hit the back of his throat, the canine slowly lifting his head; the large lumps protruding from his neck slowly shifting as the human sinks even lower. He rurrs in pleasure as his stomach's opening accepts the entry of his meal, their head soon enough beginning to cause the top of the wolf's stomach to bulge outward as he continues taking his thick gulps.
Swoocerini
Been posting for a bit

Postby AMCJavelin » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:19 am

From here sliding into the stomach is easy and quick. It isn't long before the rest of him comes to rest in the belly of the wolf. legs sliding into the mouth and down the throat with ease. Soon enough Clay curls up in the stomach his legs joining the rest of him in side.
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby Swoocerini » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:58 pm

Swooce feels the final limbs drawn inside before he takes a big swallow to accompany your own efforts, the large lumps in his throat and chest merging with his gut; the large stomach sagging downward atop his knees. The wolf whines as he attempts to rub it, merely jiggling it a little as he feels the human get comfortable inside; the outline of their figure clearly visible from the outside as the shapes writhe and contort the belly, making the wolf redden.

"*Hic* - I assumed you'd get down quite easily!" the wolf utters to his belly, licking his lips of the human's unique flavor and gulping it down. "How's the space so far? I hope it's enough, if we're expecting any more visitors..." the wolf suggests, looking out to the darkness outside of the tent.
Swoocerini
Been posting for a bit

Postby AMCJavelin » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:05 pm

Clay shifts about in the wolf's surprisingly spacious belly "There is actually quiet a bit more space in here then I would have thought" He says rubbing the walls around him idly "There is certainly room in here for another. we'll just have to wait and see I guess. At any rate I at least hope I taste good"
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Next

Return to Vore Roleplay