Vore Talk Show (Open RP!)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Vore Talk Show (Open RP!)

Postby ThisisHalloween239 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:15 pm

Welcome to Pred Talk! With your host, Halloween!

good evening folks and welcome to Pred Talk, the show where we interview preds of all shapes and sizes and genders, it is very simple, you put in this information and I will call you on the show to Interview you.

Name:

Size:

Breast Size:

Species:

Weight:

Pregnant or not pregnant:

Unlike the others, I will not have ANY restrictions, so if you would like me to Interview your pred OC. Note, if you enter and i am already interviewing somebody, you'll have to wait until I am done with them, just give me a type, we'll be back after these messages.
ThisisHalloween239
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Vore Talk Show (Open RP!)

Postby IEatYouWhole » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:49 pm

Name: Anna Harvest

Size: 6ft 3

Breast Size: 32OO

Species: Human

Weight: 14.5 stone

Pregnant or not pregnant: yes (with a victim though they are nearly fully regressed)
I will swallow you whole :3
IEatYouWhole
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ThisisHalloween239 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:52 pm

"Hello folks my name is Halloween, your host, and today, we are interviewing a very famous pred Anna Harvest, come on out Anna."
ThisisHalloween239
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby IEatYouWhole » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:53 pm

Anna would walk out, blushing slightly, looking around as she smiled, then walked up to Halloween and shook heir hand, before likely taking a seat "Hi, thanks for having me as a guest".
IEatYouWhole
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ThisisHalloween239 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:55 pm

"no problem, so how are you doing today?"
ThisisHalloween239
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby IEatYouWhole » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:58 pm

Smiles and fidgets slightly "I am doing good, thank you for asking, I am currently at the moment regressing someone who tried to mug me earlier on the way here, as you can see, I have not got much longer before he is a part of me" Anna would chuckle as she felt strangely more filled with vigor and confidence, being in front of god knows how many people, live and television wise.
IEatYouWhole
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ThisisHalloween239 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:02 pm

"Alright, so I am just gonna ask you some routine questions, if you don;t mind?"
ThisisHalloween239
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby IEatYouWhole » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:05 pm

Anna would nod at the question " I don't, ask away" then adjust her bra-less top, the padding in the tight fitting shirt she wore would hide her nipples from poking through the fabric, but do little to stop her naturally large breasts from jiggling with every movement.
IEatYouWhole
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ThisisHalloween239 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:15 pm

"Alright, the first question is that, how old were you when you found out you could vore?"
ThisisHalloween239
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby IEatYouWhole » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:18 pm

Looks upward slightly as she thinks back, remembering all the different times she had eaten someone "Hmm, I think I was twelve when i first discovered I could vore, my first victim was a boy who had a crush on me, I kind of had a crush on him too, so when he asked me I was happy, but then i went to kiss him, tripped and accidentally swallowed him whole, I freaked at first, but then I kind of really liked how it felt, and then hiding in the bathrooms, I slowly but surely digested him" smiles thinking back, licking her lips, as her large belly seemed to shrink slightly.
IEatYouWhole
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ThisisHalloween239 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:20 pm

"Alright, is there a person that you regretted eating?"
ThisisHalloween239
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby IEatYouWhole » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:25 pm

Anna would look slightly away at the question "W....Well kinda, I had a boyfriend who was really popular, a lot of girls hated me for dating him, then I got a text from his phone, insulting me, while asking if whoever was ready for that night, confused I confronted him and he said he lost his phone, so someone must be pulling pranks, I forgave him, but then later I saw him kissing another girl at a party we went too, so I ate him, then I found out from the girl that i thought he had kissed, had lured him into making me jealous as a joke, then I ate her, I guess I regret eating my boyfriend of that time, because I really did love him" Sighing she would look slightly sad now, thinking about him and her fun times with him.
IEatYouWhole
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ThisisHalloween239 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:28 pm

"Alright next, who was your favorite prey?"
ThisisHalloween239
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby IEatYouWhole » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:35 pm

snapping out her slightly depressive mood, Anna looked around, her breasts swaying and jiggling slightly from the motion, then looked at Halloween "Erm, hmm" Anna would then go into a deep thought for a brief few seconds "Hmm, probably the superstar singer I unbirthed, I really loved his songs and finally got a backstage pass for his last concert" Anna would smile and chuckle for the obvious reason "when i went to see the band afterwards, I got invited to a party, where he got a bit happy with his hands, then invited me to his, as he called it *Special place* on the bus, where he got a lot more hands on, so I directed him to my *Special place* then in and up he went and I left happy I would be the only one to enjoy his company for a bit, till I absorbed him" licking her lips, she smiled thinking about her meal she had as well, though that wasn't a part of the question.
IEatYouWhole
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ThisisHalloween239 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:47 pm

"Alright, speaking of which, how often do you interact with other preds?"
ThisisHalloween239
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby IEatYouWhole » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:00 pm

Shrugging Anna would shake her head slightly, her jiggling breasts moving like jelly as she shook her head "I don't really interact with other preds much in person after the incident where someone tried to eat the other preds, after eating her myself and leaving I don;t really interact with other preds unless its usually by accident, other than PredBelly, its an online social media site for preds to show off their prey filled belly's, say who is in them, how and how long"
IEatYouWhole
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ThisisHalloween239 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:51 pm

""Alright, so I hear you are in the record book.'
ThisisHalloween239
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby IEatYouWhole » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:33 pm

Nodding she would smile "I am, yes, though i can't really remember why, or really care, I mean they kind of just called me and told me about a record I had broken or set, but I fazed out as i was swallowing a stripper that had thrown her shoe at me, because supposedly, me walking by was ruining business" Growling slightly as she looked annoyed "But ye, I have a record in the record book, though I can't really remember why" Smiling she would wait for the next question, so they had all been something she was relatively alright talking about, but sometimes talk shows pulled a fast one and sometimes ended up making a fool out of guest, though sometimes they didn't.
IEatYouWhole
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ThisisHalloween239 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:01 pm

"Alright, so what is your preferred choice for prey?"
ThisisHalloween239
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby IEatYouWhole » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:34 am

"hmm, if I had too pick, I would have to say its a joint first between fit prey, like joggers and well toned people that can struggle for ages and fat people, because of how full you feel after eating one" smiling Anna would think of maybe grabbing one such meal after the show.
IEatYouWhole
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore Roleplay