Cafe Gastronomy: Monster Open Roleplay (18+)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Cafe Gastronomy: Monster Open Roleplay (18+)

Postby Consumable » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:08 am

Welcome Café Gastronomy
"What will you be having today?"

Menu:

Setting:
"“You know, if you’re following the main road through the darkest heart of the woods, you might stumble
across a narrow path that twists and turns away to the south. Be wary, traveler… they say that monsters
prowl those woods at night – preying on foolish wanderers that stray too deep.

… If you follow that path, remember to keep your wits about you, young one! Keep your lantern close and
your knife closer… lest something foul reaches for you in the darkness. Who knows what you might find at its
end… treasure? A great beast? I’ve heard all kinds of tales... hehehe.."

-- Mysterious Hooded Man.

(Café Gastronomy is set in a typical fantasy world, a small cabin not located on any map and hard to find
unless you know exactly what you’re looking for. Hardly the uncivilized brutes the world has painted them
to be, monsters can find themselves a slice of respite from the constant barrage of angry mobs of nearby
villages – somewhere free from the torches and pitchforks.

While it has been years since monster-kind has openly consumed humans – the ever encroaching villages
have made hunting entirely too dangerous these days – those humans that willingly stumble into the clearing
are considered fair game.)

Café Staff:

(Café Staff members are available to be used/controlled –especially for those who do not wish to interact
with other player characters- and used in roleplay. While Staff Members are not static and can swing any way you want them
too, but I ask players to at least attempt to play them as they are written, thank you ~ ❤)

Uziah: (Slime Girl: Waitress) When it comes to waiting on customers, Uziah is about as shy as they
    come – her slippery fingers make for clumsy work and patrons will often find her spilling drinks and trays
    before they get to their destination. But despite this, Uziah is kind hearted and adores making monsters
    feel right at home.

Description: cute, chubby, pinkish-slime, shy, clumsy, easily embarrassed.
    Quote: “O-oh my! Please… let me clean that up for you, f-forgive me.”

- - -
    Jed/Jez: (Incubus/Succubus: Waiter)Having the ability to change one's sex –practically at will- often
    comes in handy for this demonic sprite. Entirely forward with their intentions, Jed/Jez has gotten into all kinds of trouble
    before – often when intentionally luring mortals into the clearing for a spot of ‘fun’.

Description: demonic shape-shifter, impish horns, red skin, athletic, often immature.
    Quote: “Hey there, pumpkin, how’s about you and me head out back… hmm?”

- - -
    Grom: (Male Orc, Head Chef) Huge from every angle, Grom is practically
    a giant when compared to most of the staff of Café Gastronomy – always having to duck to avoid hitting his head
    on door frames and low hanging beams. Surprisingly well-spoken for an Orc, Grom often struggles to maintain his
    gentlemanly persona; often becoming more barbaric when provoked.

Description: green skin, small tusks, strong, mildly overweight, hairy.
    Quote: “What do you mean you don’t like my cooking? I’ll have you know I’m the best Chef for 100 miles!”

- - -
    Alfie: (Anthro/Werewolf, Waitress) boisterous and buxom, Alfie has the kind of
    magnetic personality that turns heads whenever she walks into a room. Sauntering around in scandalous getup, she eats
    up attention like a cat drinking milk.

Description: kind, long hair, proud milf, dark fur, amber eyes.
    Quote: “what will it be today, darlin'?”

(If you have an idea for a staff member you’d like to see added to the roster, please send me a private message
with a basic concept!)

*** MORE STAFF COMING SOON! ***

Player Information:

Café Gastronomy is a basic vore-orientated roleplay – with a pinch of cuteness added for good
measure! All established characters (Staff Members) are predators and it is expected that players will play either
a Monster (predator) or Human (prey).

Name: (The name of your character )
    Species: (Your character's species, usually either some kind of monster or human )
    Pred/Prey: ( What situation is your character currently looking for )
    Description: (What your character generally looks like)
    Itinerary:* (Items currently on their person )
    Bio*: (a basic run down of character background)

*Optional Sections.
Last edited by Consumable on Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Consumable
Been posting for a bit

Re: Cafe Gastronomy: Monster Open Roleplay

Postby Consumable » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:09 am

*** This space is currently reserved for future posting **
Consumable
Been posting for a bit

Re: Cafe Gastronomy: Monster Open Roleplay (18+)

Postby Bright » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:14 pm

Name: Jules
Species: Human
Prey: Samesize, Female pred, oral, trickery, prolonged digestion or entrapment
Description: 5'8 tall, . He has blonde hair and is averagely built.
Itinerary:* Coin purse, woodsman axe.wearing a set of brown cotton clothes
Bio*: Born in a peasants family he has for the most of his life lived in poor conditions. He now seeks a "treasure" within the depths of the woods, a socalled tree that bears golden fruit. If he finds that, he can propose to the lords daughter and perhaps marry her.

It is deep within the forest that a sweet smell enters Jules nose. He hasn't tasted as much as a pastry in ages and thus the smell lures him to the Cafe.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Consumable » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:50 pm

(Using Staff Member - Alfie)

Alfie leaned herself back on a counter, lazily sweeping back her tangled mess of frizzy curls – she had given up taming that mane once the heat and humidity of day had set in – and fanned herself with an empty drinks-tray. The days had already grown long, and with the beginning of summer, most of the creatures of the woods had retreated far into the mountains in fear of human intrusion… however, there were always those who would choose to stay behind for just that reason.

She was a creature that seemed to practically pour herself into scandalously tight fitting dresses and aprons, and today Alfie had already popped a few buttons to allow her chest some ‘breathing room’ as she called it – being covered in a downy fur often had its disadvantages on such days. With the café empty aside from a few stray monsters that wondered and the usual staff, the wolf-girl settled into a slow and steady rhythm of chores and lounging around.

It was not entirely uncommon for the odd human to wonder their way into the clearly, it happened frequently enough for the café to garner a bit of a reputation with certain monstrous crowds – almost catering to the tastes of certain monsters when the opportunity arises. Enchanted wards and spells had kept the pathway curiously hidden and yet ever so tempting to a lone traveler taking the main road; a cleaver trick that had filled many a belly and kept the meandering fool compliant/dazed.

And when a “lucky” human did find their way to the cottage in the clearing, they were always met with courtesy and welcome – always invited right inside for a spot of tea or slither of cake… which is exactly what Alfie did when she noticed a lone woodcutter lumber his way up the path to her clearing; her stomach already growling and mouth-watering at the possibilities.

Oh pumpkin! You look absolutely… famished.” She said, leaning in close to the Woodcutter Jules– the enchantment already working it’s magic- with a wide smile across those plush lips of hers.

Please, do come inside darlin’ for something to eat, hmm? Wouldn’t want you to go hungry now…
Consumable
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bright » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:16 pm

It never occurred to Jules that a cafe in the middle of the woods, not even remotely close to the main road, would be any kind of suspicious. Or if the thought had occurred to him at all, it would soon be replaced by the sweet smell invading his nostrils.

When the wolf leaned close to him, he didn't see a wolf at all, he merely saw a very pretty woman with her head full of frizzy curls and a tight dress with an apron. One would think that she might not need any enchantment at all with attributes like that.

"I have become quite hungry if I may say so." He started, "and this looks like a very welcoming establishment." The enchantment faltered for a mere moment, "though, a bit weird to have this far off the main road..." the enchantment kicked in again, pushing away the common sense,
"anyway, I smell something sweet, do you make pastries here?" He said with a wide smile as the woman in front of him charmed him with all the right motions.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Pablopenguin » Sun May 07, 2017 8:11 am

May I do this?
Pablopenguin
New to the forum

Return to Vore Roleplay