Vore Noire (Open RP!)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Vore Noire (Open RP!)

Postby Null645 » Thu May 11, 2017 3:03 pm

After a while of searching Vincent finally finds his phone.
"Alright still working. Now to see who's been calling me"
He says as he starts dialing in the missed call
Ah shit...
Null645
New to the forum

Postby ThisisHalloween239 » Thu May 11, 2017 3:08 pm

"Yo Vincent! I thought I told you I wanted the info on those crime bosses in an hour!" the voice over the phone said
ThisisHalloween239
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Null645 » Thu May 11, 2017 3:49 pm

"S- sorry ma'am,Just had a small mishap and all, n- nothing to worry about"
He begins rummaging through his other pocket and pulls out a small white card
"Alright so here's the info... A detective named Anna...." He begins to read off all of the info about her.
'Oh whoa, she's the one that was chasing me earlier.' He thinks to himself
Ah shit...
Null645
New to the forum

Postby ThisisHalloween239 » Thu May 11, 2017 3:51 pm

"alright thanks, get to the base and I'll give ya a special treat.' the woman hangs up
ThisisHalloween239
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Null645 » Thu May 11, 2017 3:53 pm

'Oh? Wonder what it'll be...' He thinks as he starts running back to base
Ah shit...
Null645
New to the forum

Postby ThisisHalloween239 » Thu May 11, 2017 5:20 pm

The woman calls the assassin back

"Alright, did you get that info?" she said
ThisisHalloween239
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreSinner » Fri May 12, 2017 1:24 am

"Yes I heard this will cost you 200,000 half now half after the jobs completed. killing cop always comes with back lash. Likely action is feds get involved just give me the last place Vincent saw her and I go get her." Lilith switch to a hand free head set as she grabs her keys and weapons.

She grabbed a taser, her custom 9mm with silencer that had special low yield shock round designed to act as a weak version of a taser. It numbs the targets limbs for a few seconds all the time she needs handy invention she made in her down time.

She changed into a black waist vest similar to what guys in suit have. She didnt wear anything over it or under it she also put on a pair of black jean short that are laces at the side. She didn't wear underwear simple because it faster to vore without them and her bust increases after meal she was sick of buy new bra's.

She made her way to her car so she can get going as soon as she got Intel.
VoreSinner
Been posting for a bit

Postby ThisisHalloween239 » Fri May 12, 2017 4:34 am

"He said he saw her at the Boss Hog's liar."
ThisisHalloween239
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreSinner » Fri May 12, 2017 9:14 am

Hog bar she knew the place she never been but it always good to know where the important people hang out. "I know the place I can be there in 20 - 30 minutes. You can consider her fat on my tits once I receive payment I'll send the account info shortly."

the benefits of night no traffic. She started the car and started making her way to the bar it been awhile since she ate a cop.
VoreSinner
Been posting for a bit

Postby ThisisHalloween239 » Fri May 12, 2017 12:12 pm

"Alright, but send me a video of you, I wanna see every minutes of that bitch digesting." the woman said
ThisisHalloween239
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreSinner » Fri May 12, 2017 3:43 pm

Lilith smirked at her clients request of proof. "hmm I make sure she suffers for hours I have very good control over my stomach. But I warn you I get very hot and bothered after a meal I might get some one to scratch that itch." Lilith focused on driving it won't be long till she get the a belly full of squirming detective.
VoreSinner
Been posting for a bit

Postby ThisisHalloween239 » Fri May 12, 2017 6:22 pm

but then, three black cars go behind Lilith's, signaling her to pull over.
ThisisHalloween239
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreSinner » Sat May 13, 2017 3:27 am

Lilith look in her rear view mirror seeing 3 black cars behind her they were annoying her. She was 5 minutes from the bar. She had to deal with this before she can deal with the cop.

Lilith pull her car into the middle of the road so that the other cars couldn't effectively box her in. She switched the shock ammo for armour piercing rounds she places it on her lap just out of sight.

She was curious to see who these people are because no one knew who she really was and no ever met her as part of the rules.

She waited for the guest to exit there car she was careful to watch them all she wasn't going to be surprised.
VoreSinner
Been posting for a bit

Postby ThisisHalloween239 » Sat May 13, 2017 9:49 am

4 men come out of each car, they wore all black including black masks that covered their faces, one walked up to her window

"Care to tell me what you're doing driving alone at night?" he says in a slight perverted voice
ThisisHalloween239
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreSinner » Sat May 13, 2017 10:55 am

Lilith began laughing this night was looking to be a lot of fun. She made she to keep the other 3 in her sights as she address the pitiful bug addressing her.

"I hunting for my food it such as lovely night. " She said in a sadistic voice. "I'm feeling slightly merciful tonight which is very rare so I tell you what if you and your friends leave now you'll alive another day. Stay and annoy me and I kill you all." She maintaines her sadistic tone as eye turn into her demon ones her expression changed to a evil toothy grin they'll be dead in moments.
VoreSinner
Been posting for a bit

Postby ThisisHalloween239 » Sat May 13, 2017 10:57 am

the man snaps her fingers and three men come out of each one of the cars (3 men in each car) all with guns "Hmm, you know we were going to let you pass for your looks...but nobody threatens the Shadows.' the man said pulling out a gun and pointing at her.
ThisisHalloween239
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreSinner » Sat May 13, 2017 11:41 am

Lilith laughed again these guys were amateurs thinking numbers makes all the difference, in reality this made things easier they had all gotten out of their cars while she was still in hers. Not only have they underestimated her they also told her who they are now she knew who to tear apart when she bored next.

She would show them they should carefully who they try to mess with. "Well I guess you all going to die." as she spoke two thud sounds could be heard.

To everyone else it sound like something hitting metal to Lilith and the shadow guy it was the sound of her gun bullet going through her car door. The first round hit his should of his gun arm the second hit him in the throat.

As his body fell Lilith was already going she began pulling away quickly, positioning the car so when they start shooting back they will hit the rear end of the car as she drives off.
VoreSinner
Been posting for a bit

Postby ThisisHalloween239 » Sat May 13, 2017 11:47 am

the guys then shoot at her tires, popping them and causing her car to stop
ThisisHalloween239
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreSinner » Sat May 13, 2017 3:13 pm

Lilith felt the car drag slightly it would seem the goon go a few lucky shots at the tires. This meant she had some distance but not much about 2 and a half miles. It take time for a tire to lose air and you can get easily 1 and a half miles out of flats. Thanks to them just try to shoot her car instead of chasing she can get away.

Lilith took the first turn off and then the next she kept to a random pattern in turns away from where the group was and with her head start they wouldn't find her either.

She made it 2 and a quarter miles before it dragged to much for her liking. She ditched the car only taking her hang bag and gun the car didn't matter it wasn't in her name. she sprinted down an ally and didn't stop till she was out the other side.

Once she was back out on the pavement she began acting as normal after all the only one to see her face is dead the others wouldn't know her.

she took out her phone and checked how far she was from the bar. Her detour and lose of ride now made her 7 minutes away by foot.

(just clearing any possible confusion that may be interrupted by this post it based on facts. Bullet do not blow out tires they do make holes but low calibre round holes aren't very large about a cm big and the rubber retracts around the impact.

From the position of the gunmen only the rear tires are possible to shoot where there standing to the position of the car most of the tire will also be protected from this angle as well. This angle also is the least effective angle as as there no exit as they would hit the metal rim/wheel even marksmen would have incredible difficulty getting one round let alone more.

It also a fact that car can travel up to 1 and a half mile on average and at no more then 20mph, before the tire and wheel are beyond repair. The last point due to the gunmen no surround the car they simply stopped and got out they would be directly behind the car the only person that saw Lilith is now dead.

With the car ditched they wouldn't be able to identify her. All point made can be research online for verification.)
VoreSinner
Been posting for a bit

Postby ThisisHalloween239 » Sat May 13, 2017 3:19 pm

The gunmen got out of their cars and ran after Lilith

(and to make sure this does not end to fast, I was setting up Lilith having to fight these guys)
ThisisHalloween239
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay