The Trials of Manatoria [Game Started!]

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: The Trials of Manatoria [Game Started!]

Postby Zephyr42 » Fri May 26, 2017 12:21 pm

"We should be fine," Stanisek assured Mathew. Then he turned to Kera. "Let's not overdo it, though. We should just complete one trial. Otherwise, we'll just be making a lot of enemies. We might even disqualify ourselves from joining." His smile strained itself a little. "Though we should analyze the area around a trial carefully. The winners and losers are all popped out together, and a bunch of them won't be happy. So we should find a trial where we can at least get a chance to run for it, in case they're not in the congratulatory mood."

Upon being conveyed to the inn, Stanisek's first order of business was to take a good look around, check for ways out. Once he'd gotten a feel for the place, he got himself a quick meal (sniffing his food before eating) and an abbreviated bath (his weapon in the water with him the whole time). After he'd scaled the roof, he spent a lot of his time carefully scanning the area. Given the castle gate trial, he kept checking various doors, in case they turned into something.

Boy, was he surprised by what he found.

He wasn't paying attention to the fireworks, instead keeping his eyes open for anyone who might use them to try a sneak attack. Thus, the landing golems didn't quite surprise him as much as they scared the crap out of him. Seeing one land on a rooftop, leaving civilians to scramble out of the way made him pause. If the King was behind this, he seemed to have very little regard for his subjects.

At Mathew's question, he scowled. "We have to stop it," he said. "I think if we finish the trial, it might shut down, but first we have to render it immobile. Kera, Syl, do you know any spells that might stick it to the ground or make its arms fall off?" Meanwhile, he started scanning the area. In a pinch, they might try getting its arms stuck inside their inn, but that would be a last resort.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Fri May 26, 2017 1:54 pm

"I doooubt we would disqualify ourselves by doing better than expected! ... And so what if people get upset if we beat them to the second one, they won't be a part of the guild! So I think the tasty treasures we can find in the trials outvalue the slight downside of taking another after the first!", Kera replied to Stanisek, looking over at him walking by her side, even while she herself was still pushing Mathew along to their inn.

The first thing the clearly overly excited froggen did upon coming to their designated inn, and hurriedly greeting the caring and delicious looking fel proprietors, was finding her room and unloading everything she probably wouldn't have a use for in the trials ahead or couldn't fit in just her belt and pouches. After that was done and everything else sort of tossed aside, Kera bounced downward the stairs with heavy, springy steps and slipped down infront of a table and started eating her fill, soon thereafter jumping into a bath, only to rush out and up onto the suprisingly high roof with good view of the entire north side of town.

Had it not been for the figurative butterflies in her stomach, Kera would have greatly enjoyed just lazing there in the evening sun, just halfway keeping an eye on things, though, her nervous excitement did atleast send her heart went aflutter and made her body rose up almost on it's own in response to the booming voice ringing out from the castle, and how the subsequent lovely fireworks brightened up the sky. The chubby spellblade was just happily staring at the scene before right up until the immensely loud crash of the nearby golem shook the building and caught her attention, sending her jumping high up into the air.

With her eyes wrenched to the immediate threat, and trial at hand, Kera joined her allies staring at the golem and the destruction in shock and awe, mumbling, "God, with h-how odd the king looked, I k-kinda thought he couldn't be equally odd in the head. G-guess I was wrong there. ... Aaand I think w-we will follow your plan Stanisek and just complete the one trial..."

Looking back at the ignu as he adressed her, Kera just firmly shook her head, her lips tightly wound with uncertainty before she opened them and said, "N-nope! T-the best I can do is to give myself and o-one more Spider Climb so we can just scale the thing. Otherwise, I would have to scale a really tall tower or something and jump atop it with Feather Fall, and hope the impact crushes some part of it! T-though it's name might suggest otherwise, I actually fall just a-as quickly as usual with it applied to me, I just don't take any serious damage when I land! B-but Syl, you knew a spell called Ectoplasm or something? I-isn't that what ghosts are made of? I-is it squishy, or sticky, cause if so, we might be able to pin it long enough to just run up to it's chest!"
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aleph-Null » Sat May 27, 2017 4:33 am

Syl didn't offer much conversation on the way to the inn. Mostly she was checking the side alleys for anything of interest, and taking mental notes for the upcoming search for trials. As they approached the Inn, Sylvana spotted a general store and decided to grab a few things. She bought a few sticks of oak charcoal, about a thumbs width, and a few pieces of chalk of equal width. She also found a basic city map. She figured the alleys would be inaccurate, but it would serve her purposes just fine.

At the inn, she was quick to eat, simply picking up a roasted chicken with her far hand spell and swallowing it whole. She was on the roof earlier than the others, annotating her map with land marks she could see. As night fell, and the fireworks started, Sylvana's attention was drawn away from her ponderings on how to find the trials, and to the fireworks display above. She didn't quite realize the scale of the falling objects at first, but as the giant rock came crashing down across the street, she sprang to action slashing an "X" on her map anywhere she thought a rock might have landed. But as the golem unfolded itself, she stood up jaw agape.

Responding to the others, she stated, "I don't think we could disenchant that. I have no where near the components we would need. I may be able to disrupt it for a moment with a paper talisman. Otherwise I would have to cast a ritual circle and have it step in, or somehow draw the circle on it's head. Either way we are talking about temporary disruption."

She turned to Kera, "Ectoplasm is strong, and can be made sticky, it could probably hold a bear, but I have never tried to use it on a windmill sized golem with a magicite trial embedded in it's chest. I definitely can't guarantee success." after a brief moment, Sylvavna composed herself, and started to discuss the teams options, while handing each member a piece of charcoal, and a piece of paper. "Ok, both the ectoplasm option and the talisman option require that someone give me cover, and both options will only work for a moment, so we all need to be a short sprint away from it in case we have the opportunity to enter. Whoever gets there first, provided you have a second of stability and safety, see if you can use the paper and charcoal to take a rubbing of the magicite plaque at the entrance. Kera and I can translate it on the inside to figure out some of the conditions."

Syl paused ever so briefly before spewing forth a stream of conscious of possible courses of action, "For the ectoplasm, I will need a clear shot. I need to hit it underfoot, then we have to lure its hands down to the ground, or to its body in order to bind them. The more ectoplasm I summon, the greater concentration required, just like any spell, hitting one foot and both hands will require a decent amount of concentration, firing off a fourth spell to drag myself up and into the portal may be a problem, hopefully we could use Stan's rope instead. If we have to go to the talisman option, I need to disengage, bust out supplies, make up the talisman, then get back in there and tag it to the leg or arm or whatever. It may not shut the whole thing down, and what ever it does, it will probably be just a few moments before the talisman burns up form the magic running through it." She paused once more to catch her breath, "Any thoughts?" she concluded.
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Sat May 27, 2017 7:39 am

At first, as Kera was handed the piece of paper and bit of charcoal, the girl just looked absolutely bewildered. How could this possibly help the situation at hand? Of course, Syl was thinking way ahead of her much less collected fellow froggen, which Kera realized as it was explained to her. Garnering a bit of faith in all of this as the obviously more competent spellblade laid out the beginnings of a good plan, Kera gave a soft nod, before adding, "I-i could cast Spider Climb on Mathew, and maybe Stanisek so that they can distract the golem without running the risk of being backed up into a corner, b-but I don't think I can concentrate well enough to keep four of them going, and climb into the trial gate myself at the same time!"

Drawing a queasy smile, Kera continued, "S-so, it's not primarily that I want to or anything, but I could maybe swallow you Syl after you have gotten all the ectoplasm to stick! I probably won't be slowed down enough to keep me from getting to the portal in time. O-of course, if you are comfortable with that! I would rather not scare you enough for you to loose your concentration and allow the golem to break free and squash us both. ... Though, I don't know if I will manage to keep even just three spells active while scaling that thing... I-i will of course cover you until the golem is all bound up too!"
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Arthotus » Sat May 27, 2017 10:33 am

(I'll just take a moment to interject here with what spell blades would know about magic golems.

There are two types of golems, constructs given some form of autonomy through a ritual or spell, and elementals, nature's fury incarnate.

Of course, you would assume this one is the former, but neither of you is a specialized Alchemist who knows the enchantments of deconstruction or construction, or even really how to disrupt such a complicated construct. Given time and a magical library to research something, you could come up with some talismans and other disruption charms, but that would be assuming you know what manner of magic brought this monster to life! It could be an incredibly power telemechanic Puppet, or a semi consciousness lower celestial under magical confinement and control, or even a blood Golem, given rise by the power of sacrificing living creatures!

Most likely though, all golems (except elementals) share the same weakness. A power core. Usually located in the middle of their chest, whatever is powering a Golem cannot be removed or the Golem will crumble to nothing. As for what the power core on these golems are, I'll give you two guesses.

Apologies, but remember, as spell blades you know only the most basic things about magic. You can cast a few really simple spells, but after that, the skills of survival and dungeoneering kick in. You've got way more practical and life experience than any mage, which is why they sit in a library and study and you run trials. )

As you all discuss the plan the Golem smashes his massive fingerless hands down on the roof next to yours, sending another group of Treasure Hunter's tumbling off. Already, people are rushing it from all sides, most spears, axes, knives, and arrows bouncing off it's literally stone hide.

Mathew looks around, "With everyone shooting at it, I think it would be too dangerous to climb up it.... And we have to all enter at the same time or we'll be seperated by the instances, right?"

The Golem is sort of strange looking. The portal is literally most of it's chest, so it's visible from the front and back. It's head has a massive glowing red crystal that swings about, obviously it's eye, but it only has one. The eye is about level with the party.

Mathew looks really intently at the rest of the group. "um, I'm pretty sure I could carry two of you and still move around pretty good. I'm not so great with plans though... "
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby Aleph-Null » Sat May 27, 2017 9:41 pm

<<OOC: I apologize for that, I wasn't sure what the character knew and what she could do, and posted to keep the flow going. I was just thinking of this as a "magic object" as described in the OP.

I will retcon my post as soon as possible to reflect this info. /OOC>>
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Sat May 27, 2017 11:28 pm

As soon as Syl mentioned it, Stan pulled out his rope and hook. "I'm ready when you are," he said. "Hopefully the hook'll keep us together. We'll need to climb fast regardless: this pick head is glorium, but the rope and handle aren't. I won't need any help climbing," he looked at Kera as he said this, "I learned from the best."

When the eye levelled with them, Stan crouched into a ready position, unfastening his hook. "Mathew, you get everyone to the ground!" he snapped. With a quick few swings to build up momentum, he flung his pick forwards, aiming to shatter the eye, or at least damage it. After his throw, regardless of if it worked or not, Stan sped the other way, trying to draw the massive thing off.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Arthotus » Sun May 28, 2017 12:16 am

( Don't change your old post, just make a new one with the updated info. Sorry I didn't specify sooner. In the future if there is any question, ask me by PM or OOC. I'll answer pretty quick. Usually.)
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby Aleph-Null » Sun May 28, 2017 12:59 pm

Syl peered over the edge of the building as the other treasure hunters began to battle the golem in the street. "Ok, scratch most of what I just said, there are to many others down there for the ground based plans." With that she put her hands to the edge of the roof and lines of a clear gel shot down the sides forming into a net like structure, periodically adhered to the wall. "Kera and I are great leapers, Mathiew if you can keep up, all we will need is a distraction if we are on the same level as the portal. Stan call out when you can make the jump, we are going to have to time this the old fasion way."

As Stan threw his axe, she dropped over the edge of the building, getting in position to leap.
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Sun May 28, 2017 1:18 pm

More than just a little confused and bewildered, coupled with the tense situation at hand, Kera didn't care one bit that the plans changed and she would not get to taste any of her teammates. Hurriedly rushing over to both Mathew and Stanisek before they bounded off, the spellblade slapped their shoulders and cast Spider Climb on them both, refraining from applying it to herself as Syl changed the gameplan. "I-i uh, dooon't know about this! The first guy tried to swing into the portal, and he was smacked away pretty hard! B-but I will follow your lead!", the shapely, nervous froggen girl commented to the other, only to assume the same position right to Sylvana's left side.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Arthotus » Mon May 29, 2017 9:08 am

(Apologies for the delay! Crazy weekend for myself.)

The hook misses the rapidly moving and very angry looking glowing eye, but that certainly brings it's attention around to It raises a fist and smashes it down on the building just behind the dashing Stan.

Mathew seizes both froggen around the middles, her large soft hands pressing into the round squishy bellies as she hoists Sylv and Kera both under her arms like sacks of grain. It doesn't even seem to slow her down as she sprints to the edge leaping from the roof as it's smashed behind her. She somehow clears the distance and manages to land on the Golems shoulder.

She looks around in panic, though thankfully the golems red eye is still tracking Stan, it doesn't seem to notice the three on its shoulder.

"I'm sorry! I panicked! It was attacking and Stan said the ground, but I didn't want to land on anyone down there!"

She was still carrying the two and leaning over the edge to look down at the glowing portal.

"I think I could jump off the building into the portal if it swings for Stan again!" She shouted, more to Stan than her carried companions.
Arthotus
---

Postby Netjak » Mon May 29, 2017 10:17 am

Although obviously suprised at the speed with which the giant golem responded to aggression, Kera was just about to jump away as she felt that strong hand reach around her chubby middle and grab hold of her, only to bolt off miliseconds later, leaving the froggen girl eeping all the way off the soon smashed building. Looking back to the wonderful place where she had a big, hearty dinner and a nice, if snug, warm bath mere hours before being crushed to bit by the huge rock, she just hoped that their host family, and her stuff, was still safe!

Looking sideways over to Mathew's face, actually not feeling too voulnerable in her 'embrace' Kera exclaimed, "T-thanks for that, e-even if I would have been fine regardless! I got another idea, by the way, which does not include eating anyone! I can shoot my tounge out at Stanisek, and since it's part of me, it should make sure we stay in the same instance, even if it takes several seconds to pull him in!", already taking aim for the rapidly moving ignu, and ready to shoot whenever the golem would smack down into the ground and give them their opportunity to act, if the team agreed on her plan.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Arthotus » Wed May 31, 2017 12:51 am

( Something wrong, Zephyr and Aleph?)
Arthotus
---

Postby Zephyr42 » Wed May 31, 2017 1:05 am

(Sorry, busy few days myself.)

Stan is about to leap off of the building when someone (he hadn't put names to faces yet) called off the plan. One eye on the golem, he quickly glanced back at the others as they started planning. He slightly nodded at Mathew's idea, but Kera's made him pause for a moment. He quickly started to move again, tossing his hook at the golem's eye again to make sure the golem was watching him, mind mulling over the idea. If he trusted the person with the idea, it would be sound. As it was, though, he didn't. Another smash behind him, though, quickly made up his mind.

"Go for it!" he shouted.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Arthotus » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:54 am

(Hmmm Aleph seems to be having trouble, so I'm going to move the story a step forwards and see if they pop back in.)

The Golem lifts his other arm to try and smash Stan again. It's movements weren't slow, by any means, but it wasn't a trained warrior, so it's attacks were obvious and exaggerated. Even as it tried to smash the Ignu and several other Treasure Hunters who were scrambling about. Everyone dove out of the way as the attack came down. Mathew took two quick lunges forward to the edge of the golem as the attack was telegraphed and leapt almost horizontally at the mostly ruined building. She was clearly more powerful than she looked, her leap easily clearing two meters with two froggen under her arms. She spun in midair, springing off the wall and shot straight back into the glowing chest of the Trial Golem.

As planned, Kera shot out her tongue, the long appendage going so much further than it ever should. Stan, who had just rolled to his feet seized the tongue, which was a little slimy but still easily grippable. Immediately, he was yanked off his feet and he had to hold on for dear life as he vanished headlong through the portal. He smashed into Mathew, who had been reeling in the tongue hand over hand as fast as possible. The pair fell down in a heap in a dark space, the tablet of the Trial on a small pedestal behind the group.

The group was in a small, featureless white tunnel, the blue glowing portal the only light. The only thing of note anywhere was the trial tablet.

(GM's note: Spell blades are the only ones able to read the runes of trials, should they wish to be read. The Trial Tablets generally contain clues as to what the trial is about, as well as the Conditions for the trial. )
Arthotus
---

Postby Netjak » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:02 am

Stanisek would feel the long, relatively thick pink tongue slip around his hand and arm as he met it midflight, the fleshy apendage wrapping around his wrist, as well as flicking at his scales, undoubtedly sampling his flavour, atleast until he was suddenly yanked back with it. The ignu would feel the tongue tense up as it was reeled in, and would hear Kera incoherent whines and partially muffled complaints once he was pulled into the portal along with the rest.

After getting her tongue back inside her mouth where it belonged, after gently rubbing over it's sore state, Kera sniffled a bit as she held back tears. Using such a sensetive organ as a rope wasn't pleasant, after all, especially not with the way Mathew had handled it. But she understood that it had been necessary. After a quick scan around the enclosed, weirdly serene room, in stark contrast to the chaos outside, the upset froggen woman laid her eyes on the trial tablet and wandered over to dicipher it, deciding not to say anything, so that she wouldn't throw in any unecessary complaints.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:30 pm

Stan had just leap back from the descending arm when Kera's tongue caught his arm. His lack of trust made him tense up a little. This was a mistake. The ride for him was none-too-pleasant either, getting dragged off by the shoulder while he was less-than-relaxed, but he tried to keep up as he entered the portal.

When Kera removed her tongue, Stan mentally relaxed a little. "Thanks," he told her. He tried to put his arm down, but the forces applied while his muscles were tight left it stuck in its current position. Thus, he slowly tried to stretch them out, rubbing at his shoulder with his fingers. He quickly started scanning the area as he did so, trying to find any way that this challenge might not be as empty as it seemed. Finally, he noticed the trial tablet. "Any idea what that says?" he asked.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Arthotus » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:46 pm

As the froggen and Ignu stirs and approaches the tablet a ring of light expanded in the air before them and a smaller version of the King shot through. the runic orb spun happily, "Hello! I'm the Mini-King! I'm here to observe your progress. Don't mind me, I'll just watch!"

The orb circled the group excitedly but slowed for a moment, "Wait why do you only have four? Did the fifth already die? Sorry for such a bum team mate, I'll give you another one."

Another ring of light appeared, this time much bigger and a clear dragon like creature dropped down onto the smooth trial floor with a wet smack.

_________
!!! NEW PLAYER HAS ENTERED THE GAME!!!

Because we lost someone before we started, I'm allowing someone to join late. Please welcome Sakura to the game.
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:55 pm

-=-=-=-=-[New Character Entry]-=-=-=-=-
-Lulu-
Name: Lulu Birabell
Race: Droogu
Spoiler: show
(Dragon-Slime: a water dwelling slime that mimics the shape and scales of a dragon)

Class: Adventurer
Blessing: Mysterious Glorium Coin
Inventory:
Armaments
Stone Dagger, and Nifo Oti(Samoan War club, name means "Death Teeth" see below)

Fishing Kit
a few meters of shark sinew twine as well as several fish bone fish hooks for fishing

Adventurers Kit
a scruffy leather notebook, with a pocket on both covers to store the mapping paper.
a funny fountain pen made of reeds (waterproof of course),
a copper compass,
and a backup compressed oil stick wrapped in cloth(also waterproof).

Description:
Lulu takes the appearance of a transparent two legged red dragon(think final fantasy dragons, thin torso big butt n legs but she keeps her forelegs off the ground). Her 'scales and scutes' are formed from hardened slime, and are about as sturdy as scales on a lizard or snake, when her belly is stretched, the space between her scutes and scales are transparent with a red tinge, showing her gelatinous stomach's contents, though she is able to change the opacity of her belly to hide its contents through hardening.

Lulu can shapeshift into virtually any shape, anything from a fish to a big cloak, but aside from the direct physical augmentation that shape gives her, there are no other effects.

Background:
Lulu's species the Droogu, live underwater, usually near the open ocean, but close enough to land to avoid the true leviathans of the deep, but as Amphibious beings can draw oxygen from water or air, so it's their choice where they stay. Some cultivate farms on land others at sea. Many enjoy fishing, as fish makes up the protein in their diet. Tropical fruits and sweet potatoes accounting for much else. The staple vegetable of their diet is a giant red onion.

Lulu grew up in a huge house with no walls, designed to hold up to 50 people, there she slept, ate, and mingled with her family, getting lost in the colorful slimes and sharing stories of getting into trouble, and reports of good fishing spots. The Elders would warn of danger zones. Droogu were raised communally, as due to their method of spawning it was impossible to tell who ones parents were, so She had many mothers and fathers.

Lulu has always been a wanderer, Lulu's personality is very upbeat, it's hard to get the slime down, with her curiosity, and mischievous attitude forming the majority of her identity. Lulu fell in love with the world itself, she adores everything there is, drinking in the sights and senses of all she sees, and while her species are known for being terrible gluttons capable of swallowing things larger than themselves, Lulu has learned to benefit passively from society rather than just eat it.

At one point in her life, Lulu stumbled across her first trial, within was a large locking mechanism, but being a slime she simply squished her tail into the lock, and with a twist, she easily claimed a lovely old coin she keeps in her purse...which is often suspended in the slime of her extra thick right hip.

Since receiving her little trinket, Lulu has had a fascination with the Trials, but mainly their function in the world. Driven by her curiosity, Lulu constantly roams the world in search of information with a ravenous gluttony, for food and for knowledge.

-=-=-=-=-[Droogu Notes]-=-=-=-=-
(The Droogu are loosely based off of Samoan Culture. But are not an accurate representation of the Samoan People. There are however key similarities, like tools, weapons, and some traits of their lifestyle.)
[Race]: Dragon-Slime (a species of Mer-slime)
[Size]:4'-5' tall, 10'-15' long, 3-6' wide at the hips. (they normally sit like a raptor on land but can stand up to 7 ft tall upright due to their long necks, this is called sentree stance, simply used to gain a height advantage.)
[Weight]:160-180 Lbs

[Common Appearances]:
A slender front widening to a thick rump and tail are commonly seen traits of the stocky dragon Slimes, though their not as powerful as they seem to be. Their bodies are all bark, with little bite, designed to frighten away would-be predators through intimidation. All Dragon slimes have a spiny frill running down their backs, though the length and wave pattern of each frill varies, they usually peak at three points, one at the upper neck, the largest frill at the rump, and again mid tail. Their colors are as variable as a rainbow, though usually consisting of different shades of a single coloration, black, white, and grey ones, come from a rare genetic mutation, though they are not shunned due to this. The mutation is taken as a sign of good fortune that year. However a rainbow Dragon-Slime is known to be an omen of disaster and confusion, this is very specific, the dragon slime of disaster must have all six primary and secondary colors of the light spectrum, if even one is missing it is passed off as merely an oddball, yet the eye color, tongue color, and even interior stomach flesh of the slime is taken into account. The inspection of disaster child candidates is very thorough as the disaster prophecy has never failed. Sadly the child is often blamed by their peers though adults view them as important warnings sent by Wawashi.

[Culture]:
Being a species of Mer-slime(water dwelling slime), Dragon-slimes have much in common with jelly fish, sea slugs, squid, and other aquatic animals, they lack the densely woven sinew of land dwelling creatures but make up for their lack of strength with numerous unique qualities.

They're neither generally stupid or smart, living in isolated communities in the warmer parts of the ocean, inhabiting forgotten islands, especially those that have sunken into the sea. Dragon-Slimes are aquatic, and farm various fruit and even some livestock on land, but don't hold up well under the pressure of other more effective land based people like humans, so they try to avoid conflict.

Dragon-Slimes are relatively small, under four feet tall on average, though they be squat and wide, with very 'chibi' draconian features like little useless wings and thick gelatinous horns. They weigh about 160-180 pounds, but are easily able to stretch to eat up double their body weight! They have a sort of Samoan culture of exploration and semi-permanence, drifting where the winds and the waves take them.

Dragon-slimes live in large family houses underwater called Maki, their homes have no walls, almost like a dance hall, usually circular, massive groups of up to 50 sleep in a single Maki. They also socialize in their Maki, spending much of their time crafting or engaging in spiritual rituals. Draco Slimes worship the goddess of water Wawashi, a colossal blue leviathan rarely seen by mortals. Dragon-Slimes often wear ornaments of coconut, shells, and shark teeth on their gel-horns, strands of their slime keeping the ornaments in place as if the ornaments were pierced through their tar-like outer membrane.

-=-[Unique features]-=-
[Positive Traits]

[Defensive]
Draconic Appearance: Medium sized wild animals like tigers, medium sized sharks, and most bears will fear dragon-slimes in small numbers, as wyrmlings, the beast they mimic are fierce predators capable of taking down tigers and large game, this mimicry helps to protect dragon-slimes from such predators.

Moderate limb Regeneration: Slime limbs can regenerate over the course of twenty four hours assuming their properly fed and hydrated.

Small cut regeneration: Slimes are essentially immune to light slashing attacks, however heavier strikes from medium weapons or light attacks with heavy blades will do significant damage to them.

Submerged Camouflage: Underwater Dragon slimes seem to almost vanish, becoming ghostlike with their transparency. Even their scales nearly disappearing because of this.

Immunity to Poisons and Toxins: Self explanatory, does not include acids.

[Quality of Life traits](Traits which while not necessary or particularly beneficial, still make sense as happy coincidences)
Odd Taste: Less natural defense mechanism and more coincidental benefit, Dragon Slimes taste like ridiculously moist and rubbery squid, which many creatures find unappealing, although their body is actually highly nutritious. Of course this also means large predators that like to eat squid like most fanged whales love eating Dragon-Slimes, Orca in particular are threats to Dragon-Slimes, as well as lesser sea serpents.

Massive stomach capacity: Dragon Slimes can swallow and hold things larger than themselves due to their bodies extreme elasticity.

Absorption: Dragon slimes breath through their skin, which has the viscosity of a thick tar. They can also absorb objects and prey through their skin, though it is easier to escape this than from their maws suction.

[Negative Traits]:
Weakness to elemental damage: Vulnerable to ice and Fire, as well as shock.

Weak Point "Core": a darker shaded colorful blob inside their head, this is where their brain is, vulnerable to impact damage.

Weak Point "Stomach": The dragon Slimes stomach is a lighter shade of its natural slime, it's made of denser slime than the rest of its body, both tough and elastic to keep prey securely inside its body for digestion. It can be split open with swings from heavy blades, but it can swiftly seal itself up from lighter cuts like claws or daggers.

Nifo Oti refferences:
http://l7.alamy.com/zooms/fbd6eaeebb214 ... bm0ptr.jpg
-=-
https://i.warosu.org/data/tg/img/0362/7 ... 736549.jpg
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:15 pm

-=-=-=-[Lulu: Entry Post]-=-=-=-
*Lulu was recording the plate in her journal when the others were belched out into the Trials Antichamber. She jumped as they arrived her gelatinous form bouncing quite a bit as she shuffled out of the way*, "Oh my...I thought I was alone at the beach....are you following me?", *the Droogu blushed, her red scales turning pink around her face as she looked over each of the new faces before shaking her head around to get the blush out*, "Silly me, your probably just other Treasure Hunters."

*Lulu motioned to the plate in question*, "I can't read it myself but I'm recording the runes for posterity. I want to create a translation book so anyone can read the plates."
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay