Vore.corp industries

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Vore.corp industries

Postby Dragonknight007 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:27 pm

(Sooo I came up with this a while back it's the first rp I've ever made so hopefully itll go well)
Vore.corp is a company that makes items for any kind of vore to make the experience of vore safer and as enjoyable as either predator and prey might like willing and unwilling within the company your either a customer to buy a product or someone to eat or be eaten by You, one of the scientists making new products, a test subject testing a new product, a employee who's serving customers or one of the actors in the video department recording vore scenes to be uploaded to voretube (my version of youtube)

Rules
1 no godmoding if I say so I might allow certain powers as long as they have a big weakness
2 all vore allowed but please keep hard vore and scat in private boxes
3 any species allowed but No gods or anything as powerful except succubus as long as they don't use op powers
4 I have the personal right to make any additional rules if needed

Character form
Name:
Species:
Pred/prey
Role: (meaning: Emplyee/customer/actor/scientest/ test subject)
Bio:

Name:Salina
Species: Naga
Pred/prey: pred
Role: CEO of vore.corp
Bio: top half is a woman with green eyes long black hair going down to her shoulders and rosy lips and dd size breasts and has a dark blue tail long enough to fit 5 full grown humans inside 7 if you included her human stomach she wears a smart buisness suit over her human half but unfortunately she cant do anything about her tail she a natural predator who is very gentle she never hurts her prey
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Vore.corp industries

Postby Duskthewolfcub » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:31 pm

Can underage characters be allowed in this rp I just want to know
Duskthewolfcub
---

Postby Dragonknight007 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:06 pm

Of course I will add a kid myself later on
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dragonknight007 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:27 pm

For any who wish to join I will be away until Wednesday when I return we should be able to start
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jnfly » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:47 pm

Name:Liz Rose

Species:mouse

Pred/prey: Pred

Role: scientist

Bio: renown geneticist Liz as started with her own lab, but needed more funding so is now working for vore.corp Liz is a lean female, looking around her mid 20's though that could be to her own handy work at play, with the how wise she is she could be much older. DD cup breasts with green eyes, a soft femime voice , gray fur covering her body, standing 6'0 feet tall or 180cm her tail thick and around 160cm or 5'4 feet long, thick as her thigh at the base thinning out slowly down to the tip, having full control of it for coiling and pulling and picking up, a little evil she can get carryed away but keeps in mind she needs to do things Salina's way and never lets her own dark apeal get in the way of the view of the company
Jnfly
Participator

Postby Duskthewolfcub » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:31 pm

Name: dusk lupin

species: anthro wolf

Pred/prey: pred

role: actor

bio: being one of vore.corp's youngest actors dusk was there to act out various commercials for vore.corps products his grey fur is complimented by his black t-shirt and grey windpants. Dusk is usually shy meeting new faces at first but is easy to open up to after a while and he even becomes a kid with a lot of energy once he gets to know you. his mother grace lupin has made prototype products for vore.corp for a while and has dusk test them as well.

name: grace lupin

species: anthro wolf

pred/prey: pred

role: scientist

bio: grace has been hired into vore.corp ever since she introduced the company to her unique reformation tube system known as free soul" which sucks the prey's soul into the tube trapping it until a copy of the prey's body is made through the preys DNA and the soul has nothing else to do but inhabit the new body hence a new life.
she is usually seen wearing her grey lab coat,pink goggles,grey t-shirt and blue jeans. She is proud of her son dusk for being able to help vore.corp along with her in his own way her black fur and the way grace styles it makes her all the more beautiful
Duskthewolfcub
---

Postby Dragonknight007 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:03 pm

Welcome dusk and jnfly great work with your characters they'll be perfect also just know Salina as the boss can fill in any other company position like test subject and actors etc
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dragonknight007 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:04 pm

Bow we need some preys lol
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Duskthewolfcub » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:30 pm

I know we have the preds ready pretty well
Duskthewolfcub
---

Postby Dragonknight007 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:06 am

If we don't get any soon I'll put on one of my preys
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Duskthewolfcub » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:19 am

I can add one of mine as well if we need prey really bad
Duskthewolfcub
---

Postby Dragonknight007 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:15 pm

Okay I've waited long enough I'm adding miles

Name: miles night
Species: human
Pred/prey: prey
Role: emplyee, actor and test subject
Bio: The adopted son of Salina miles was allowed to work for his new mom who she was very impressed with as he managed to fill out 3 different roles in the company easily at such a young age he proved to be amazing when it came to acting and he was found to be naturally able to reform on his own so he was great to test new products on and as for being employee well it's thanks to him the bum,ding always spotless all this made Salina cherish the boy
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Duskthewolfcub » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:24 am

I think my impatience got to me as well but I don't really use much characters with a lab setting in mind
Duskthewolfcub
---

Postby Dragonknight007 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:17 am

(Well I'll start us off)

Salina walked the lab with miles at hand "and this is the lab where everything we make is tested"

Miles was looking around the lab amazed "Oh wow this is so cool"
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby gorgonzoladealer » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:51 am

Name:Peter Franklin
Species:Hooman
Prey
Role: Test subject, Political Activist
Bio: A stoner down on his luck, Peter graduated high school with no actual plan for the future. He has blue eyes, brown, shaggy, unkempt hair and a small mustache. His body is lithe for the most part, measuring at around 5'12''. He has caucasian skin with small muscles. His weed habit has turned him into an overall friendly and sociable person, yet he has a distaste of doing any form of work. If he does happen to miss his daily toke, he becomes slightly neurotic and twitchy. What he normally does in his free time is water-paint abstract pictures and protest the Chinese occupation of Tibet. All by himself. His parents have been egging him to get a job, otherwise they would kick him out to the streets. Desperate (but very choosy), Peter found an ad online for Vore.corp industries and applied for the job as a flexible test subject. The pay was good enough, and he wouldn't be homeless.
gorgonzoladealer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dragonknight007 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:05 am

Welcome rigyo)
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Duskthewolfcub » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:21 am

*grace lupine and her son dusk has also arrived at vore.corp as they went in the main office grace smiled* g: dusk I'm so glad that you decided to put your acting skills to use and I was kinda surprised you choose here to do it

d: mom I just want to help your business and what it stands for making a world where I don't have to worry about me eating my friends from a strange impulse

G: I know dusk I know you need directions to the stage?

d: yes please mom

g: from here take a right go down the hall and turn left and go down that hall and it should be the first door to your right

d: understood mom thanks *dusk heads to the stage*

g: I'm so proud of you dusk...... *grace says to herself as she heads to the lab rooms*
Duskthewolfcub
---

Postby deadpoolfan » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:26 pm

Name: Voide (no last name given)
Species: reptilian/scaly demi
prey
Role: employee (possible test subject?)
Bio: voide can seem menacing at first, but upon approaching him, he'll actually prove to be quite friendly and talkative. he appears to be human, but has scales covering his body, webbed spines lining his head from front to back, and yellow eyes with slit pupils. how the rest of his face looks is unknown, as he's made the decision to have it always covered by either a half mask or bandanna. there is a real reason for this, but he is unlikely to reveal it unless someone really pushes him to, and he's even less likely to take it off for anyone. the rest of his clothing consists of really casual attire, (even though he knows he's probably violating some dress code, but no one has seemed bothered, and he's more comfortable this way) constantly wearing a black hoodie and jeans, the hood of his jacket covering his head most of the time. he doesn't really have a big reason to be here, this is just another job option for him, but that doesn't mean he doesn't enjoy it. he will accept any request made of him, even stating that he'll gladly stand in for a test subject if need be. (wow that was long.sorry about that ^^; )
deadpoolfan
---

Postby Dragonknight007 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:02 pm

It's fine deadpoolfan welcome to the rp)

Salina saw Grace enter the lab and smiled brightly "ah good morning Grace allow me to introduce my son miles"

Miles hid behind Salina leg shyly "um hello miss grace"
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Duskthewolfcub » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:50 pm

*grace smiles at miles* I have a son just as shy as you are and he is being an actor here now first day as well it almost feels like take your kid to work day doesn't it Salina?
Duskthewolfcub
---

Next

Return to Vore Roleplay