Vore survival island

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Vore survival island

Postby Komodorazor » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:06 pm

Singe gripped his claws in anger at what was happening, he was going to make that annoying little wolf suffer for what she was doing. Out of blind anger, Singe slammed his front paws on the ground, breathing flames into the air as smoke came from his nostrils. He began t burn a few of the leafs on the trees in his rage before he aggressively started to tackle down trees and throw boulders, thinking this may fish the woman out.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Dragonknight007 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:06 pm

(One of you girls better act fast otherwise singe is gonna die)
She moved the two out of the way as singe attacks missed "that's it I'm killing this bitch" she pulls out a hidden dagger and moves towards singe to finish him off
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Vairocana » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:24 pm

Veronica is breathing very heavily, damp with sweat, and looking like she won't be able to do much she still manages to stand as a slight protective one for the slightly unnerved wolf girl. Who could blame her? Salina is a walking one woman army.

Veronica finds herself being the odd one, perhaps even the foolish one. Then again. No one said she was smart. Either way she grabs Salina by the hand, the not armed hand. "Let's get out of here. It seems like it lost us. Let's just go before it gets wise. Besides, if you get close you are likely to get torched or crushed." Noting the rock throwing and leaf burning this seems like a more likely to happen outcome. She really wishes the lizard would just go away.
Vairocana
Participator

Postby Dragonknight007 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:40 pm

Salina considers this and nods "yeah you got a point sorry old habits" she put the dagger away then looked around "introductions can come later for now we need to head somewhere lizard breath won't or can't follow us"
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Vairocana » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:22 pm

Veronica sighs with relief. She doesn't really want to be left so alone. Even if the the wolf girl has been super cool and nice to them so far. Speaking of. Veronica turns to the wolf girl and bows her head slightly. "Surely you know a place where we can stay away from that lizard, right? Or shall we cross this river? He is surely not likely to follow us across that will he?"
Vairocana
Participator

Postby Komodorazor » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:33 pm

(Dragonknight, I thought you said no God modding. I don't mind nerfing down my character or making him more killable but if his death is certain in this sort of situation.)

Singe huffed as more smoke came from his nostrils, at the moment he had to focus on the wolf girl. He got on all fours and merely began to sniff the ground, ignoring all of the sounds around him. She was the real threat after all, he tried to follow the trial but was getting mixed up with the other scents.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Dragonknight007 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:23 am

(Apologies my bad I was so caught up in expressing Salina charecter I wasn't thinking straight)
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Elamental4 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:43 am

Sereena was relieved to know that they trusted her. "We can hide in my den. He's to large to fit through the entrance." She then turns and begins to run with the two women, before asking them a question. "Wasn't there a male with you guys?"
Elamental4
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragonknight007 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:35 pm

"Damn he must have lost track of us maybe we can detour to find him"
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Komodorazor » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:49 pm

Singe took a moment to stand on his hind legs to try and pick up the trail. He growled in frustration as the small of another creature was getting in the way.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Vairocana » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:52 pm

Veronica whimpers. She would rather find the den, but she finds herself unwilling to leave the young man to his fate. Her legs tremble and burn at her and she moves slowly as she attempts to locate the last place she last saw him. "L-let's find him. B-before that lizard finds us." She isn't sure how much longer she can go. Her endurance was different than others. She could stand for hours, look pretty, with cameras and shouting men. But uneven land, without even sneakers, roots and plants, and large creatures she doesn't have the energy. Salina by far is an admirable warrior, Veronica just knows she cannot be like her.
Vairocana
Participator

Postby gordan96 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:54 am

Thomas climb down the tree and enter inside the forest with bow and arrow ready to shot, he will shot anything that move rigth now
In war, Victory
In peace, Vigilance
In death, Sacrifice

Stupid italian guy at your service(But please, forgive grammar error XD)
gordan96
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dragonknight007 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:17 am

She stops looking up at a few trees and you see her looking at broken branches "he was here recently" she looks around "and he went...." She points "that way" (Yeah sometimes irl assassins need to track people that they lost sight of so still technically realistic)
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Komodorazor » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:51 pm

The beast continued to move about in random directions having a hard time picking p the scent. The creature then shook his head aggressively, deciding to give up on the hunt for now. These people didn't know the island and were lost, there was always tomorrow. Singe decided to head back toward the plane and simply eat the remaining dead passengers, hopefully that will be enough to fill him up, for a few hours.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Dragonknight007 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:26 pm

(My god singe is scary Lol)
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Vairocana » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:03 pm

(hehe.)

Veronica follows Salina, though not easily. She can't hide the fact that she is exhausted. Still, she tries to keep an eye out for the elusive male. Soon Veronica begins to whine. "I hate this place, I want to go home. I'm hot. I'm tired... Stupid plane."
Vairocana
Participator

Postby Komodorazor » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:09 pm

(He's not him when he's hungry. lol)

Singe finally made it out of the forest and back on the beach. It look around for a brief moment before letting out a loud fearsome roar. He was simply letting the rest of the predators on the island know that this was currently his eating grounds, he then made his way back toward the ruined machine.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Dragonknight007 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:37 pm

(Pfffff haha nice one lol)

Salina looked at her "I want to go home too veronica but we must get used to our current situation if we want any hope of survival" she stops and you see her holding some sort of locket around her neck "I've a family who need me. I'll do whatever it takes to get back to them" she then tucked it back into her shirt and kept walking as the realisation that even in these bad circumstances Salina is still finding something to push her forward
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dragonknight007 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:52 pm

Name: scar
Species: velociraptor
Skills: heightened senses, very intelligent, hunting skills, works in a pack
Weaknesses: his left eye is shut with a scar over it so he's blind on that side also without his pack following him anyone with enough experience can best him in combat but good luck getting him alone
Bio: basically a red skinned velociraptor with the left eye shut with a scar mark over it
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby gordan96 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:36 am

Thomas see the other survive nearby and approach "Hey..what the hell was that thing?"
In war, Victory
In peace, Vigilance
In death, Sacrifice

Stupid italian guy at your service(But please, forgive grammar error XD)
gordan96
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay