V university

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

V university

Postby Dragonknight007 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:38 pm

Welcome to V university
To everyone in the public outside it's walls V university is just a super private school that few are invited to, but it has a big secret in this school the girls while on campus are stronger then the boys, and can eat them whole but luckily the digested students reform in their dorm rooms. While in the university students have basic classes in any other university but also classes involving vore and many clubs based around vore. Unfortunately not everything is at it seems in the school mysterious attacks are occurring students disappearing and no-one knows who how when where or why as a sinister presence tightens its hold on the school can the mystery be solved before all is lost.

Rules
1. all species allowed but please any non human must have some sort of convincing human disguise when they're not in the university and be sensible with size meaning no giantess (this is a world where humans think their the only intelligent species as others are afraid to be outcasts)
2. No perma vore everyone reforms (i might make exception if both sides really want it)
3. I will be handling any vore teaching spots And any substitute teacher spots until we get the role filled
4. I will use speaker announcements for classes so no going off to a random class
5. If you cause trouble you will have only 2 warnings before your removed from the rp
6. Girls just because you can eat the boys don't keep eating them because there is also story with this and you eating boys all day will get us nowhere
7. No sex in public (but I say nothing about dorm rooms :wink: )
8. Girls mostly pred but I will accept prey too boys mostly prey but I will make a few exceptions like with a big wearwolf etc)
9. I will allow magic and all that too
10. I have the only right to add more rules if needed

Charecter sheet
Name:
Species: (read rule 1)
Role: Teacher/student:
Pred/prey:
Bio:

Name: madam mystic
Species: human.....we think
Role: Headmistress
Pred/prey: pred but doesn't vore much
Bio: a mysterious woman who identity no-one knows founder of the university and the most powerful and wisest magic user on record she is normally wearing a perple cloak with a perple mist where her feet should be and speaks in an old yet echoy voice few know anything about her but she's always a woman of her word so she's always been trusted no-one knows how long she's been around but what they do know is she loves this school and any who try to harm it or her students will feel very sorry when she catches up

Name: miles night
Species: meta-human
Role: student
Pred/prey: prey
Bio: a young boy who's often wearing anime style t-shirts with brown hair and blue eyes miles is a very smart kidexpected since his adopted mom is the CEO of her own company miles when he lost his parents found out he could control the air around him but it has a big weakness he cant do much with it before it tires him out so quickly that he falls asleep but he only uses it to protect people from harm
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: V university

Postby MarcusTFox » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:34 pm

Name: Marcus Foxe
Species: Fox
Role: student
Pred/prey: Switches between
Bio: A 5'11 Fox boy with well toned hips and a nice contrasting orange and pale colour scheme. He was born into a coven of witch foxes but only managed to learn a basic shrinking spell and human disguise spell. When disguised as a human he remains 5'11 with long red hair unlike his long brown hair in fox form.

(Is this ok?)
MarcusTFox
New to the forum

Postby Dragonknight007 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:30 am

(Yes It's fine welcome to the rp)
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby IEatYouWhole » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:30 am

Charecter sheet
Name: Anastasia Rune
Species: White Lamia
Role: Teacher
Pred/prey: Pred
Bio: As a white lamia, she has a slim frame and stands 6ft 5, her skin is almost like white porcelain in colour, making her look fragile, yet her body has good muscle tone, her breasts sit hanging off her chest as L cup, usually forced into position by her outfit, more so when she is in human form. Also due to how rare a white giant snake was, able to hide as a snake to not get caught, she was sought after by many for her pure white scales and rumors of incredible healing abilities, captured, she was sold to a quack of a scientist who was attempting to fuse magical energy to living creatures, but had yet to succeed. Using Anastasia as a test subject, wrote runes from various religions and magics upon her scales and skin in magical ink, hoping to succeed with any. Finally he succeeding in writing runes over her body that actually worked, then released her back into the wild because she was no longer needed, allowing her to take revenge and devour him as he also knew her secret identity as a lamia. Many of her runes have never been used, but some have, a rune for disguise, a rune for healing and a rune for strength are just few of the 7 she can use.
I will swallow you whole :3
IEatYouWhole
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Elamental4 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:33 am

Character sheet
Name: Sereena Jules
Species: Human
Role: Student
Pred/prey: Pred
Bio: Sereena is quiet the looker, with DD cup breasts and a firm yet squeezable ass. She usually walks around her dorm in only a black bikini, but will wear something a little more decent when in public or roaming around campus. She has curly black hair with purple highlights. She is currently trying to set the world record for having the most people in her belly at one point in time. She is constantly getting in to trouble for her wild sex drive. While she never "does it" in class, she is constantly bringing people back from the human world (sometimes multiple), fucking them, and then seen walking around with a full gut, but since they don't have a dorm, they just die and add to her figure. Even though students digested are added to her tits and ass, they get reformed. She is currently dating Marcus Foxe.
Elamental4
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragonknight007 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:07 am

(Great characters you two just 1 or 2 more students then were ready)
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MeTheMe » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:50 pm

Character sheet
Name: Henry Pinnul
Species: Human/Werewolf
Role: Student
Pred/prey: Prey while human, Pred while werewolf
Bio: Henry is a nerdy shut in who keeps to himself most of the time, a thin, 5'3 scrawny dude with glasses. The one time he did try and connect with people on a more than friends level he ended up being bitten by a werewolf, and while he escaped, the idea of putting himself out where he might get hurt again isn't something he's fond of. Now being a werewolf himself, keeping himself away from others also helps him keep them safe as well, although slip ups do happen, and after the last incident, he's been sent to V University. While the basic classes, and the vore classes, seem to be mandatory, he's majoring in Coding and Programming.

Moon light is all it takes to turn Henry into the beast, a hulking werewolf with a natural taste for others! At almost 9 feet tall it towers over prey, sniffing them out and making great strides to find food! Because of this, he keeps his blinds shut at night to keep from transforming. All it takes to turn him back is sun light, although if eaten as a werewolf reforming will change him back as well.

((Lemme know if this is alright.))
Have a taste of my art if want! https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/MeTheMe

My Seeking RP Thread viewtopic.php?f=31&t=11807
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby Dragonknight007 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:09 pm

(Great that's perfect metheme I would like one more student before we start prey would be preferable)
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dragonknight007 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:56 am

Geez I guess this many people will have to do
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Vore Roleplay