Nature of Things

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Nature of Things

Postby voremonger » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:39 am

"Sarah, please! Maintain your composure. We need a good first-person narrative. Remember, he's just stuffing you in his stomach. We will retrieve you."

Even as the electronic voice breaks the air, the frog is busy devouring Sarah alive. His front legs grab the girl's arms and pin them to her sides. He shoves his head down over her, twisting his head from side to side as he jams her head deeper into his throat.

Her breasts are almost at his lips. When his paws reach over to gracelessly cram her body into his mouth, one of them grabs at her breast, squeezing it as he gobbles it inside of his greedy maw.
voremonger
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fyr3 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:25 pm

She tried to calm down, before resuming her narrative, her nervousness still bleeding through she'd say with a bit of volume, but not screaming anymore just, trying to be loud enough the mic could hear "Alright, now being eaten by one of these frogs isn't quite as bad as one might think. As I mentioned earlier they don't have teeth, it's dark inside, and very wet, slimier than the outside, it's throat muscles are actually kind of pleasant, although it smells more like the swamp in here than out there, likely due to it's diet, Also -ah- I can tell outside the frog is starting to stuff me inside rather unceremoniously, this is normal when they are eating a meal that is too large to swallow in a single gulp." she said, her body still shaking, she kept reassuring herself in her head they'd bring her back either way, it was just her paycheck she might be risking if she messed up.
Fyr3
Somewhat familiar

Postby voremonger » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:35 pm

The frog leans his head down, swallowing more and more of her. In no time he has swallowed both of her breasts. His meaty paws grasp at her sides as he pulls her in yet further. As his lips seal around her abdomen, he pauses. He shakes his head around from side to side a couple of times, like a cat trying to knock the fight out of its prey.

Then the frog sits there for a moment, holding her. His paws reposition, grabbing at her legs and pulling, spreading her legs apart right in front of the camera. Sarah slips in a little more. His tongue is awfully close to her bottom now. As his mouth opens and closes, his tongue squeezes between her cheeks, almost as if he were doing so intentionally.

"Looks like he's enjoying his meal", comes the snarky comment over the speaker.
voremonger
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fyr3 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:23 pm

"Now uh, as you can see these frogs have to take their time eating something as large as a human, right now he seems to be trying to figure just how to eat something of my -ah! size So far I can't yet tell if I've reached the stomach, although I would assume I should have seeing as frogs don't have very long throats." The sudden realization o how long this would take kicked in and she regretted now more then ever agreeing to this contract. "So far though, I seem to have plenty of oxygen. Which is to be honest a bit of a worrying factor at the moment believe it or not. One interesting thing of note is how different the heartbeat from this creature is from a humans." she did her best to mimic it.
Fyr3
Somewhat familiar

Postby voremonger » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:36 pm

The frog lets Sarah sit there in his mouth for a little while. This is not because he intends to torment her, or because he likes the taste of her so much that he wants to make her last. It is simply the way that he eats. It is around this time that his prey, frantic to escape and fight before it is fully eaten, will struggle considerably. The frog likes to expend as little energy as possible while making the prey waste as much of its own energy in the attempt to escape. And once that has happened and the prey can no longer fight...GULP!

But the frog can see that Sarah is not really trying to fight him. He still remains suspicious, ready to clamp down on his meal of Earth girl as soon as he detects any insubordination. But he does pull her in a little more. With a gulp, and then another, her bottom now rests just inside of his mouth. Her legs still dangle from the corners of his mouth.

He raises one of his feet. The webbed toes grasp as her smooth, silky legs, pushing them closer together to make it easier to swallow her. It appears that he is now ready to make an attempt to send her curling up into his belly. His head rears back and her legs are pointed to the sky. His throat loosens and his eyeballs squeeze shut as he begins to swallow...
voremonger
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fyr3 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:59 pm

"Alright, I think he's starting to swallow me...ugh, it smells like the swamp threw up in here. Which I would guess is normal. I don't know how much longer I'll have here, but I can tell you it's going to be a tight fit. aww....now it's all leaking from the top...probably it's stomach acids. They don't feel bad yet but I'm sure I'll notice it." she swallows nervously "I'm sure I'll notice it soon."
Fyr3
Somewhat familiar

Postby voremonger » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:51 pm

"That's OK, Sarah. Just lay back and let him swallow you nice and easy."

Once the frog has her body pointed up in the air, he begins swallowing Sarah's body. It is much easier for him to swallow her now, between the help he gets from gravity as well as the fact that Sarah is not putting up any resistance to him. It does not take long before her knees are at his lips. One of his paws reaches up again, holding her legs straight to help make sure she doesn't try to curl her legs around his mouth.

"Hmmm, you know what? Screw what I just said. I want to see what he will do if you bend your knees. I want to see how he reacts if his food suddenly decides to rebel a little. And kick those sexy legs of yours a little more. I think our viewers will may like it a bit more to see those shapely legs moving a little while he swallows them."
voremonger
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fyr3 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:42 am

Sarah sighed, "Alright, now to attempt to struggle like a normal person not filing a documentary would do." and started to try kicking her way out, bending her knees to catch herself as well as spreading her legs a bit to try and pull herself out "Alright, ugh, first thing I've noticed is that sharp lip I mentioned earlier, I think it might be cutting into my legs a little. Which I know I'll pay for later."
Fyr3
Somewhat familiar

Postby voremonger » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:24 am

The giant frog tilts his head from side to side. His front feet push at Sarah's legs as he attempts to cram her inside. His tongue slithers about inside, also attempting to dislodge the girl but mostly just coating her body in his sticky saliva in the process.

Sarah was already too far gone to do anything practical to keep herself out. The frog manages to straighten her legs while swallowing at the same time. He gulps enough of her inside of him so that she can no longer curl her lower legs around the rim of his mouth.

Once he has her legs straightened out and sticking just out of his mouth, he sits there a moment. He is resting up again from that momentary exertion while also letting her expend some energy.
voremonger
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fyr3 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:27 pm

Sarah kept up her struggles, for as long as she could she was after all fighting for her life, but not in a way the frog could even imagine. "As you can see, there's not much anyone can do once they reach this point. The frog who has me seems to be coating me with a sticky saliva since I'm fighting him. There isn't much I can actually do, my arms are quite well pinned so trying to push my way out isn't an option. And these guys are stronger than they look, I doubt I'll even slow him down when he moves about after I'm inside."
Fyr3
Somewhat familiar

Postby voremonger » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:49 pm

The frog almost seems to relish the feel of a pair of sexy female legs sticking out of his mouth. His tongue appears to lavish hot, wet affection on them, lapping her soft skin at will. Perhaps he genuinely loves the taste of Sarah. Or maybe from a more practical purpose, he is simply lubricating her to prepare for the final swallow.

Either way, his head soon rears back once more. Sarah's legs point straight up at the sky. He noisily gulps her legs down, his throat bellowing outward as he swallows mightily. A noisy sound which almost resembles belching accompanies the action.

When only her feet stick out, he holds for a moment. Perhaps he is savoring this final moment. It seems like an entire minute passes before his mouth opens wide and his head lurches upward to swallow those dainty feet.

His head once more rights itself. But the bulge in his neck reveals to the camera that Sarah has yet to be fully swallowed. Over the course of the next several minutes, he makes a series of gulps to slowly send her on her way to his belly. Whenever his mouth opens, Sarah's feet can still be seen, and every time they disappear farther and farther to the back of his mouth.

With a final, fateful swallow, his neck expands outward for several seconds. When it shrinks back down, it returns to the normal size--Sarah has been completely swallowed.

Inside, she is forced to curl up into a tight ball. The stomach surrounds and cushions her. But it is not a comfortable cushioning. It is more like a claustrophobic, padded wall of an asylum, crowding her and restraining her. There is little to no wiggle room.

Now fully immersed in his digestive system, Sarah can hear all: his rapid heartbeat, the rush of air in and out of his lungs, every gurgle and groan of his inner organs. This includes the sudden growls of his belly, intent on feeding him now that this new meal is securely trapped inside of him.

From outside can be heard a diminished, muffled voice. "Excellent work, Sarah! I hope you enjoyed that as much as we did! Please! Tell us what it's like in there. Include every lurid detail. And make sure to move around as much as possible. His gut is so fat that it's a bit hard to make you out in there, so we need some help.
voremonger
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fyr3 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:20 pm

She'd let out a sigh of relief at the compliment before doing her best at moving around, largely relying on her legs to give the most visibility and saying loudly yet clearly "Alright, I'm not sure how well you guys can hear me now. But from the inside, it's very cramped. I'm stuck in the fetal position, and can't move very much. I can hear every organ clear as day, this frogs heartbeat is deafening. The smell is like that of stale swampwater and vomit, I can feel the stomach jets leaking the digestive juices onto me which itches a little. There doesn't seem to be much air in here, so I don't think I'll have to worry about the acid. I'm not sure if I'm visible at all from the outside, but I'm moving around as much as possible. The uh, stomach juices are getting everywhere I imagine my hair is ruined. Although the rest of me's going to be next so I'm not sure if I can complain. Also the stomach is very tight, like a claustrophobic nightmare." she was already having a little difficulty breathing, and she knew talking wasn't the best for conserving oxygen. But then again she felt it for the best anyway. "Currently it's digestive juices are pooling up against my legs, which were forced underneath me. phew, it's hard to breathe in here."
Fyr3
Somewhat familiar

Postby voremonger » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:49 am

All of a sudden, Sarah is tossed about inside of the belly. For a second the bottom almost seems to fall out. Then, the belly rushes upward to slap her in the face.

All is steady for a moment, just long enough for things to slowly right themselves. Then the same thing happens, and almost without skipping a beat, that uncomfortable lurching happens again.

The voice on the outside seems a bit faded, but is still discernible. "He's trying to get away with our hostess."

"Well, she is his meal, right?", replies a different voice.

"We need to keep filming her though. We need to get every moment for the documentary. Sarah, you need to hurry up with the narration. He seems to be looking to finish you off soon. So we will need a proper send-off. Also, keep us updated on the condition in his belly. We're almost in the home stretch!"
voremonger
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fyr3 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:47 pm

She sighed, before saying "Ow! The frog seems to be on the mov-ow!e and this really hurts when he hops. I ca-ow!n't image being a frog and having to put up with this. As for the--gah! I got it in my mouth.. Sorry, ass for the rest, it;s starting...to get harder to breathe, I feel like I'm being slowly crushed..the ow! itching has gotten worse, the smells seems to be something you get used to. Although it does feel almost like I'm in one of those massaging chairs, when he's not hopping. It's hard to hear anything outside over the drumming...-yawn- of his organs...particularly his heart. That part is almost as...loud as a...concert. I really can't...tell if there's anything else in here...but I think I feel a few lumps...that might be his previous meals..It's not pitch black anymore...but very close. I think...I'm running out of air in here..Which is a bit of a relief...I mean this isn't a situation you survive afterall. Um...geeze his stomach acids slosh really badly when he moves. I guess...I really don't slow him down..strong fella.." her words staring to have pauses between them she did her best to keep talking though, partially hoping it would use her air before it got painful
Fyr3
Somewhat familiar

Postby voremonger » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:42 pm

"I think she's piffering out. She must just be food now."

"Hold on, I think she may have a little more left in the tank. Sarah, are you still with us? Squirm around a little more if you are. This footage is priceless..." Then, after a couple seconds, from the same voice: "will this be good enough, if that's all she's got? We won't have to do a second take, will we?"

The frog's belly is really getting into it by now. The walls churn around Sarah, kneading her body like she is nothing more than a lump of dough. Yet from tiny pores in the stomach lining, small jets of digestive juices squirt on to her.

Already the belly has accumulated a large pool of the liquid. It stings against her skin as if she had been smothered with dozens of hot chili peppers. Every time the frog shifts his weight, the pool sloshes about chaotically from side to side around her. The sounds of his body increase and meld around her, as if she is slowly becoming one with him.
voremonger
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fyr3 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:30 pm

She did her best to move about some more whilst managing to loudly say, trying not to scream "I'm...still here! It's starting to burn everywhere! Almost like I..." she had to pause to try and breathe for a moment "Almost like I...jumped...in a bathtub filled with...hot sauce...the stomachs...no longer...massaging me...but...simply...squishing--gah!---it's even worse when it moves!" before she started to drift off into a bit of a hazy slumber, no longer having enough air, her pressing against the frogs stomach stopped, and she was nothing more then meat to the far stronger creature.
Fyr3
Somewhat familiar

Postby voremonger » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:47 am

"Sarah? Sarah, can you speak up a little? Sarah? Sarah, can you move around a little more...? I think we lost her this time."

The voices go unheeded by the giant frog's dinner. She has since succumbed to his belly. Groaning and gurgling around her, the stomach digests her beautiful body, turning her into a nutritious meal for the predator. The camera captures it all--every last bit.

When Sarah wakes, she finds herself in the middle of a jungle. The bushes all have thick, wide leaves. The vegetation is strange--all of it wet, yet cold to the touch. And the plants are so thick, the jungle floor cannot be seen, or even felt!

Then, another curious thing happens--it begins to snow! No, it must be hail, judging from.the speed at which it falls down. But something is strange here, too.

Looking up reveals the source of strangeness. There is a gigantic salt shaker above Sarah, the granules of salt falling down rapidly as it is shaken.

Slowly, it all fits together. The strange flora is actually a bowl filled with lettuce. And the salt shaker really is just a giant shaker. On the other end of the hand is the young woman who signed Sarah up for this.

The woman appears to finally notice the girl. Her face leans in close as she inspects the girl.

"Sarah? What the hell are you doing in my salad?"
Last edited by voremonger on Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
voremonger
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fyr3 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:50 am

"Something must have gone wrong with the reforming beam." she said quickly trying to get out of it, trying to figure out just how small she was now "Sorry about the salad, but um...I'm freaking out right now, I mean I know I'm here so I've been brought back. But shouldn't I be...normal?"
Fyr3
Somewhat familiar

Postby voremonger » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:53 am

"Yes...", she replies, "you should be normal. There must have been some issue with the beam. Maybe the sheer distance from our planet led to this...complication?"

She has grabbed the bowl in her hands, lifting it up to her face. Sarah is mere inches from the woman's gigantic head, making her appear far more imposing. Were she not so much larger, her face would appear attractive, with her full, ruby lips, her bright blue eyes and her long, wavy blonde hair. She is so near that Sarah can feel the heat from her breath--minty green!

"You know, I was just reviewing the footage that we got. You know, the footage of you and your 'friend'. It's good stuff!"

Sure enough, there on the view screen is one of the giant frogs--the true stars of the documentary. And right in its mouth is Sarah, completely naked as she is now. Most of her body remains outside, the frog showing a clear hunger for this girl's body.

"Mmmmm", the woman says as her wooden fork snags a few leaves of lettuce and brings them to her mouth. "Tasty stuff!" It's hard to tell if she's talking about the salad or the footage. She eats her foot with her mouth open, showing the lettuce being ground down. Her eyes have a funny look in them as she stares at the shrunken Sarah. "So...how did it really feel to be eaten alive?"
voremonger
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fyr3 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:47 pm

Sarah did her best to cover herself as she was held up, hoping they would censor the video later she would answer "Well, it wasn't exactly easy to uh, do the footage..." and in response to the final question, Sarah began to worry "I uh. Just like I said in the footage. The being eaten part isn't as bad as you'd think...being digested though, I'm going to have nightmares.." she said shyly before adding "Can they uh, fix me? I mean I don't have any clothes in my size and...I really feel really helpless like this..."
Fyr3
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay