Star Crash, Culture Clash.

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Star Crash, Culture Clash.

Postby Fyr3 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:28 pm

"Well to be fair, I'd rather show a girl my pussy then an arrow~" she giggled Shyeal didn't need instructions, she turned around and bent over supporting her weight on her cast iron bathtub smiling happily and revealing her tight little elf tush her brown star visible but she wans't spreading her cheeks so it wouldn't be too visible. She only looked back to say "Remember Cheerwind's wings are very very fragile, I really don't want to have to explain this about another fairy to the healer down the street." she blushed blurting that out before adding quickly hoping cheerwind wouldn't panic she was already in a fairly compromising position "But um, that was y'know quite a while ago, and it wasn't the last time...I got better." she said looking away, and waiting for the other girls to work their magic cause she'd never seen a girl get off as fast as cheerwind got her off she certainly wanted to try it.
Fyr3
Somewhat familiar

Postby MeTheMe » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:10 pm

Something kind of primal freaked out in Cheerwind as she was licked all over by Mneta, like an animal in the maw of it's predator, something unsafe, and dangerous. At the same time, something very kinky bubbled up from within her, being licked all over... she wasn't quite sure how to parse those two feelings. No time to think on it though, as the top half of her body found itself in Mneta's mouth. How did she get here... she was arguing that this outsider from the sky was dangerous under a week ago, and was now having weird sex and found herself in her mouth. "A- alright... here we go... w- wait... what did Shyeal say about fairy wings and seeing the healer again?"

Almost comically timed she had little chance to get a response as her feet were guided into Shyeal's sex, shivering a little as she felt the warm, soft folds around her, and soft tongue that was pushing her in. She took the chance to flatten her wings a little more against her body for safety, and prepared for Mneta to push her further in!
Have a taste of my art if want! https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/MeTheMe

My Seeking RP Thread viewtopic.php?f=31&t=11807
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby Siuddithsi » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:33 am

Mneta was more excited than she’d been in ages, maybe her life. She’d been with girls before and liked it, but she’d never met anyone as tiny as Cheerwind before, so this kind of kink just wasn’t possible. Now, she was a mouthful about to become a pussy-full. Her face inched closer to Shyeal’s sex and Cheerwind’s feet began to squish into the elf’s pussy. Mneta could taste the flowery soap and shampoo still lingering on Cheerwind, and smell the same soap mixed with the pussy juice and ass sweat from Shyeal, a heaven of scent and taste. Cheerwind was about halfway in now, and Mneta pulled back. “You doing alright in there? How should we do this now? Should I lick you”, she licks Cheerwind’s crotch, barely sticking out, for emphasis. “While you suck Shyeal’s clit? I could lick your ass”, she licks Shyeal’s little brown star for emphasis. “While Cheerwind scissor kicks inside you. How do we work this?”
Siuddithsi
---

Postby Fyr3 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:16 pm

Shyeal had moaned softly as the fairly was inserted, wiggling a little to try and secure the unusual visitor. Had Mneta suggested it before stuffing the fairy into her she might have protested letting her forbidden hole be violated. She'd even turned her head to say in protest, right as Mneta licked her chocolate star. She let out a lusty moan and manged to form the words "Do it~" the didn't even sound to her like they were her own. At this point she relaxed against the iron tub wall which had only slightly warmed at this point and waited to see what the pervy star sailor would do. Her mind swimming in waves of unusual sensations, she'd never once imagined it would go like this.
Fyr3
Somewhat familiar

Postby MeTheMe » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:01 pm

Cheerwind reflexively squirmed inside of Shyeal's pussy, rubbing and moving her body against those sensitive folds. This was soft, wet, warm... god she could fall asleep in here, it felt so good, and she hoped Shyeal was getting a lot out of it as well! "Mmm... y- yeah, I'm fine, I'm... really good, actually." She shivered as her sex was given a little lick and tease, before Mneta moved on to Shyeal and tease her too! "Oh, I'm good here, I think Shyeal wants you help her out back there..." She smirked, as she kicked very gently, and squirmed a bit more to fill the ranger with more pleasure, and enjoy the softness of the folds she was in. She was enjoying her stay and light struggling so much, she didn't even notice she was slipping further in.

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby Siuddithsi » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:06 am

Mneta saw that Shyeal and Cheerwind were doing ok, so she turned her attention to Shy’s ass, which was clearly sensitive to being licked and sucked. She parted Shy’s cheeks with her hands and thrust her tongue (sadly, only standard humanoid size proportion for her height) into her pucker. She licked in and out, seeing if she could help Cheer give Shy an orgasm. Once in a whlle she checked on Cheerwind to make sure she hadn’t fallen out, or in.
Siuddithsi
---

Postby Fyr3 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:48 am

Shyeal shuddered at having her little star tongued, she'd never felt anything quite like it before, and cheerwind inside her other whole she cried out with bliss, savoring the moments of sensation. Having never allowed anyone into her forbidden hole she didn't even notice Mneta's tongue size, it was the biggest thing to go in her pucker was tight, and her moist hole tightened around the fairy not strong enough to harm her but possibly pin her for the time being shuddering with waves of carnal delight around the fairy's legs and torso, and after a short while of both her whole being invaded Shyeal would already be close. lustfully reaching down and pushing cheerwind a little deeper inside she'd cry out in rapture before being pushed over the edge, cumming right in time to squirt cheerwind out against Mneta's face and just barely catching the fair with the hand she'd just used to push her in deeper, crying out in rapture in the meanwhile. A little while later still panting in afterglow she confessed "Th-that was amazing~ I never let anyone touch my...forbidden hole before.." she blushed and realized what Mneta exactly just did. "I uh...um...how was it?"
Fyr3
Somewhat familiar

Postby MeTheMe » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:20 pm

Cheerwind began panting, reaching one hand to her own nethers and work her own way towards a climax, though she was already pretty far along, the licking from Mneta, and insertion into Shyeal had... it had gotten her far along, and she kind of wanted to finish now. She the folds of the sex she was stuck in squeeze and tighten, pinning her still, before fingers touched her face and before she could say anything she disappeared fully into Shyeal's folds! She came as she was stuffed in, shouting in bliss, unheard through the sex she was in, before Shyeal came as well, and Cheerwind was ejected with force! Rocketing towards Mneta's face, Cheerwind got a little scared of that tongue and mouth, but Shyeal caught her, and the fairy just relaxed in the hand of the ranger. "Amazing... it right... whew... Th- thanks for that..."

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby Siuddithsi » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:25 am

Running short on time but you might like this while you wait.
Attachments
4 stages.jpg
Siuddithsi
---

Postby Siuddithsi » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:15 pm

Mneta got more excited, the more excited her partners got. As Shyeal was working toward orgasm, Mneta pushed her face into Shy’s cheeks deep enough she didn’t need her hands to hold them open. With her right hand she dug into her womanhood, and supported herself with her left. The “schlurping” sounds of the trio fucking and sucking were all she heard, racing to climax until her “MMF-MMF-MMF” sounds of orgasm were muffled by having her tongue up Shy’s ass at the time. Mneta shuddered as she pulled her hand out of herself, her tongue out of Shy and panted to catch her breath as Cheerwind fell into Shyeal’s waiting hand. “How was it?” She panted. “Great.”, she smiled. “There’s usually not much shit in an ass so not much chance of a mouthful. And that little bit of “ass” smell makes it seem “dirty”. Like “forbidden, and that makes it more exciting” dirty”. Mneta explained.

(sorry for the delay. Not just more to do but running so tired I didn't have the strength to stay up late and write)
Siuddithsi
---

Postby Fyr3 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:35 pm

Shyeal was struggling to catch her breath, just kinda idly setting cheerwind down, somewhere on something that felt solid and panting in afterglow "F-forbiddon....is right...N-never in 100 years of...s-sometimes fooling around...has anyone...like that.." She'd gone to those refreshing enema shops before and was suspiciously clean down there so her rear had some experience but not anything intentional. She'd recover in a little bit and make sure she'd set cheerwind somewhere safe earlier before smiling at Mneta "B-but I liked it...J-just I don't think I'll ever get...that..again." she sighed, before thinking "Wait we wouldn't want to set out till tomorrow anyway. And I have a perfectly good house." she was implying something before she blushed again "Sorry I got carried away there...but well...Star lady, Mneta. that was amazing...but won't it be on your breath now?"

After coming to a little "Cheerwind, you're okay right? I'd hate to think I might've hurt you, that was amazing from you too~" she said looking the fairy over, she'd been set on a soap stand.
Fyr3
Somewhat familiar

Postby MeTheMe » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:16 pm

Cheerwind was laid out on the soap stand, the experience of the sex, and the exhaustion of climax had hit her hard and she panting, and huff, and just trying to catch her breath right now. Her chest heaved as she laid face up on the stand she was a little big for, her legs hung off the side as she rested. "Whew... hurt me? No, no, I'm fine! I'm... all good. It was a little tight, and I'd never done anything like that before... but... that was great. Thank you so much. And you're welcome! Whew... I just... need to rest for a moment. I'll be back up in a moment or two." She was content to stay where she lay for the moment while everyone finished up the shower and got their bearings after the sex, she was so tired after all that excitement and the after glow left her in a dozy mood, her wings wrapped around herself again. "You want us to stay the night? I suppose... but I thought we told the college we were going to be there today? I mean city folk take forever to do even basic stuff, so we'll be here for a week, for sure."

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby PlasmaTech225 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:52 pm

(Is this still open for new players?)
PlasmaTech225
Participator

Postby Siuddithsi » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:51 am

(Ok, it looks like a good time to catch up to the University storyline, now that the sex is over)

You all dry off, catch your breath and return to try on your clothes, when the bird returns. It carries a note, that the researchers have noticed the craft (like everyone for hundreds of miles around) and have been preparing an expedition on the assumption that they’d need help. They request Mneta come and advise them to finalize their preparations and they’ll leave in several university sky ships in the morning.

"Great", says Mneta. "Who wants to lead the way for me?"

PlasmaTech225 wrote:(Is this still open for new players?)

(Yes, refer back to the introductory page about character creation. At this point the easiest characters to include are: 1. Fleshing out one of the gnomes. 2. University students can include humans or any of the D&D fantasy races. Students, even fairies, have a much greater chance of kinks or perversions due to the nature of the city, and have a "steampunk" feel. PM me for details if you want to run this. 3. An Alien. The ship is mixed, it contains 1-2 humans, 1-2 insectoids and could contain any other species. PM me for details. This character would be introduced when they repair the communicator but wouldn't be in the team until they get back to the ship. The numbers are for convenience and not intended to show preference.)
Siuddithsi
---

Postby Fyr3 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:41 am

Shyeal quickly finished cleaning herself off in the shower and gave a happy sigh at the end. She'd see they were planning an expedition in the morning and say to Cheerwind "See? We'll need a place to sleep for the night. I just so happen to have one already." She'd say happily.

She'd say to Mneta calmly "Well Haven't I been your guide so far? What makes you think that's gonna change?" She said casually, getting a sniff of her ranger uniform and sighing "Hopefully enough time to wash our clothes before we go too."
Fyr3
Somewhat familiar

Postby MeTheMe » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:11 pm

Once everything had calmed down, and everyone was washed and dried off, Cheerwind fluttered lazily by the other two as the bird with their message came in. "I told you everything in the city takes forever, it's been days and the gnomes still aren't ready to leave!" She chuckled a little, nodding. "Alright, yeah, if they gnomes aren't ready to leave and want to do so in the morning staying here would be nice, thank you, Shyeal!"

Cheerwind nodded. "Yeah, I see no reason for the guide of our little group to change now! I guess we go on to the university and check to make sure they're bringing enough books and water." She chuckled again.

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby Siuddithsi » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:39 am

“Shyeal, why would I not want stay here the night? But it’s a university, not the wilderness, send the ranger uniform for cleaning and just wear what regular clothes can take equipment you think you’ll need in town. And the gnomes have already gotten there and talked with the professors, or they wouldn’t have sent your bird back.” Mneta finishes putting on the stylish outfit she’d purchased a few hours earlier, and leads the way out the door, then pauses for everyone to catch up, realizing that she doesn’t know the way.
Siuddithsi
---

Postby Fyr3 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:29 pm

Shyeal was happy they accepted her offer, taking longer to dress herself then Mneta as she wondered if the girl had put on the layers right, no matter they were expected. Smiling that they were happy she'd be their guide, though this city was slightly more home to her then the forest. She'd help Cheerwing if she needed any before heading out and meeting Mneta. She'd giggle "Forgetting something?" she'd tease, as she contemplated the best route trying to get them there impressively fast, to show she wasn't just useful in the woods.
Fyr3
Somewhat familiar

Postby MeTheMe » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:01 pm

"I meant they still aren't ready to leave the city and look at your ship! We saw it crash days ago, and they're just now, feeling almost ready to leave! I guess didn't want to forget any important or boring papers they think they need for their trip into wilderness!" She fluttered out the door, looking back at Shyeal. "Forgetting something? Umm... I don't think so, I didn't know where the University was to begin with, so it would have been hard to forget! Lead the way!" She chuckled a little ready to fly along with the group.

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:57 am

All caught up. Hoping to join in with a Dragonborn character named Thava, or a Homebrew species. Just need Siu's permission. Here's hoping!

(P.S. Sorry for stealing Post 100, Congrats?!?) :silly:
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay