Steel Jaw Secret Mission RP 1: Operation Pelican

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Steel Jaw Secret Mission RP 1: Operation Pelican

Postby gorgonzoladealer » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:30 am

Welcome Aspiring Agents! This your first briefing into the Steel Jaw Agency, a group of like minded individuals with sharp minds, elaborate gadgets and curious appetites. We are a bipartisan espionage agency whose main goal is to maintain some peace to the world where world governments seem to falter. Are you an expert at eating someone and leaving no trace behind? Can you swallow down an entire bus? Can you attract targets to the point of virtual submission? If you answered yes to any of these, then you have a bright future here at Steel Jaw.

Operation PELICAN: Many complaints have been coming from the middle eastern area that multiple celebrities and politicians have been kidnapped by a single entity who calls himself the Dingo. He has been sending multiple videos to local governments threatening to feed these kidnapped individuals to a giant carnivorous plant. He has already demonstrated what the plant can do, feeding it a couple of sheep that spiraled down into a seemingly endless esophagus. Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to apprehend the Dingo, and bring his captives to safety, preferably without any complications or casualties. Send your portfolio to address for an evaluation.

(Real talk, this is my first RP I've hosted, so I kinda just made this up as I went. Only a couple rules though:
-No magic powers. You can be mythological creatures and have physical weapons like stingers, claws, poisonous teeth, etc. but no supernatural or paranormal powers. You have to complete the mission with good reflexes and though.

-If you write any scat or urine based material, put it behind a spoiler thingy.

-Only five people can join, so don't get upset with me if you don't get accepted, alright?)

Your Application:

Name:

Sex:

Height:

Species:

Skills/Merits:

Short Biography (under 200 words preferably):

Why you want to join Steel Jaw:
gorgonzoladealer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Vore Roleplay