5e Fetish D&D Campaign (CLOSED)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

5e Fetish D&D Campaign (CLOSED)

Postby acejt » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:51 pm

Ok so me and a friend on tumblr are big unbirth fans. as well as being into other vore topics. that's how we met. but we are also SUPER into tabletop RPG's and would fucking love it if we could do a game where its like D&D but vore is also a very real valid threat in the world. monsters can just try to consume you, or masturbate using you. etc. anyway we need someone who's LGBT friendly and totally up to playing a character who might get vored. for this dungeon one shot. and maybe we can turn this into a campaign. heck if your trans friendly and ok to DM that's bonus points. we just want someone Friendly, Kinky, Nerdy and LGBT friendly.
Last edited by acejt on Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
life is a game. lets see who gets the highscore
acejt
Been posting for a bit

Re: 5e Fetish D&D Campaign

Postby acejt » Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:49 am

UPDATE

so far the games are going well. we play regularly, vore has happened... a lot. theirs 1 other player and myself and the DM. we are most definetly making it a regular thing. would be nice if we had more players tho. to assist in maintaining a campaign level party.

Party includes me as:

Sera Wittle - Level 3 Deep Gnome storm sorcerer aka the living butt plug

and the other player is:

Bree - Level 3 Wood elf eldritch knight

and here's a message from our DM

On the other side of this cave waits a new different world. It is much like the land you left, but altered... everything is doubled in size, and everything has a hunger. Friends, foes, and creatures alike can't wait to gobble you up- and not just with their mouths! Come join us in this realm of giants, and have your character stuffed, or used to stuff something else! - GM GPI
Last edited by acejt on Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
acejt
Been posting for a bit

Postby acejt » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:19 pm

We now have 5 players and are 3 sessions in. the next session should be happening soon
acejt
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gunlet » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:36 pm

Know this is late and all but i'd be down to join just as long as I get to see the schedule first.
Gunlet
New to the forum

Postby Untiming » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:57 pm

I'd be interested in joining up to partake in a world filled with vore and some tabletop. Depends on the schedule but if you are still looking for players willing to make tons of disposable characters.
Untiming
New to the forum

Postby acejt » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:35 pm

ok as people are starting to take intrest in this here are some more details.

Game Times
1pm - Saturday (CT)
12pm - Sunday (CT) [Flexible]

RP times. 24/7: what this means is that although we can only arrange actual D&D games at certain times. on our dedicated discord we have rp rooms and members who want to rp even when not in a game. with any characters.

Info about the game: So the gist of the lore rn is There is an an enchanted cave full of monsters And when you enter the cave you shrink down by 2 feet Everything inside is 2x it's normal size If you exit the cave from the entrance you'll return to normal and you'll be fine
But if you go through the cave and survive it you end up on the other side with an exit On the exit end there's an alternate reality where shit's just Fucking huge You return to your normal size but in this world you're still so.. Small And every creature in this world has a hunger of some kind
Be it lustful or gluttonous

you can play as a native of this new land who joins the party. or someone who went through the cave. prey and preds are welcome!

i am not the DM and I'm not in charge of this game. I'm the DM's right hand man and also slut. i just organize stuff. so PM me if your intrested. i will ask the DM if we are free. and i will get back to you. if we are not free to players in this game. there could be other games and at worst case scenario you meet people who can do text based rp's with you.
acejt
Been posting for a bit

Postby acejt » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:22 am

This is currently past the dungeon one shot part. If that wasnt clear, we have alot of prey. And having some horny preds would be nice, all alignments welcome. If your new to tabletops i can sort stuff out for you
acejt
Been posting for a bit

Postby Killjoy364 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:10 pm

can you clear up what you mean by "dungeon one shot part" and what alignments do you mean? dnd or fetish?
Killjoy364
---

Re: 5e Fetish D&D Campaign (CLOSED)

Postby acejt » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:18 pm

the dungeon one shot was the first 2 sessions of the game. we wernt sure if it was going to be a continued campaign so we called it a one shot. Alignments are character morals. meaning we were accepting good and evil characters everywhere from lawful good to chaotic evil.

I regret to inform that we are full up so no more people shall be joining the discord group or the roll20 game. however feel free to pm me. i will add you on discord myself (not our group) and we can rp fantasy scenarios and the likes. and if a spot free's up you will have priority.
acejt
Been posting for a bit

Re: 5e Fetish D&D Campaign (CLOSED)

Postby Killjoy364 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:38 pm

well I already sent you a pm earlier in the week but if you cant find it I can always send another one but its a shame to hear your group is full but I'm not surprised as I did stop myself from joining before due to I guess one would call it stage fright XD.
Killjoy364
---

Return to Vore Roleplay