Rirato's World of Bones RP.

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Rirato's World of Bones RP.

Postby DarkSider14 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:41 am

Lyra selects some equipment for the road ahead (the Basic wilderness kit and the Basic essentials kit) for 17 shells As well as getting a map and a second hand loin cloth 7 shells.

Looking at Valerie she then picks up a second essentials kit and tossed it to the girl. "Don't lose this, or if you do hope some thing eats you" this leave Lyra with 13 shells

"Ok let's see if any one else is up for a hunt, and get new new spear"
DarkSider14
Been posting for a bit

Postby Riraito » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:52 am

Valerie catches the reed bound kitbag and secures it to the inside of her pink loincloth, giving a cute bulge near her butt.
"Don't worry about me... my daddy taught me everything I needed to know about hunting... Did you know he was in the Scouts? And he was like a man and everything... And I'm sober now... The Screaming Virgin Tavern makes some mean wake up juice. So I'm not gonna like, lose it or anything..."

She wiggles her backside to settle it down more comfortably.

"Oh - do we get to name out spears when we get them - like the heroes in the ampitheatre plays always have named weapons? Ooooh - Like Foestabber would be good - or Thrusting Silver... or like Doombringer.... WHat do you think new bestie?"
Riraito
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkSider14 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:16 am

"I think... Bestie... You should save the naming of your weapon till after it keeps you out of the belly of some beast." Lyra pauses a moment remembering the bones on the lakeshore. "Let's get you home from a hunt first" gently Lyra reaches out and pats her new companion on the head weakly smiling.

Lyra turned back to business who was she kidding, Valerie was gonna die screaming, they all would die screaming, one day she too would be reduced to a Lyra shaped lump in some things middle.

"Let's see if any other hunters want in on this trip hunts are safer in numbers" Lyra begins scanning the shop for others to team up with.
DarkSider14
Been posting for a bit

Postby Riraito » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:34 pm

Valerie clutches her spear petulantly "Wanted to name it..." She trails off... "But I guess hunting comes first.. Lead the way Bestie!" She smiles happily as she toddles along behind Lyra.
Riraito
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkSider14 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:58 pm

Lyra Scans the wall for any others who might be interested in the excursion.

Then she heads for the Weapons dealer. "Stick Close to me while we are out there," she lectures the Girl reciting from her scout school lessons, "if we stay close together its easier to rescue each other from hazards" Though if the Predator was big enough that wouldn't matter.
Last edited by DarkSider14 on Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DarkSider14
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lyanna » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:51 am

Ora did manage to get a bit sidetracked (as did her player, sorry about that!) but now manages to make her way to the smiths. Feeling a bit naked in this strange city without a weapon, and with a deadly slime running around (not that she's sure how to kill such a thing) she is quite interested in what she sees and strolls through the area with eyes peeled for a suitable spear to keep her safe...
Lyanna
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DarkSider14 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:13 pm

Lyra leads her companion through the crowds cautiously eyeing the alleyways as she goes.
DarkSider14
Been posting for a bit

Postby Riraito » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:17 am

Genkysou is a bustling metropolis at the moment, bare breasted natives wandering around as they perform the mundane tasks required to live.
Lyra and Valerie make their way towards the Smiths, as does Ora seperately...As they pass threough the rows of boiling girls towards restaurant alley, Ora can only look up at Luth's Man-trap, the bulge now blissfully still, only twitching every now and then, revealing that he was unfortunately still alive... for now. Unholy screams came from the other plant sacs, as they writhed, full of juicy girlmeat.

Being safe to pass the nest of plants for the time being, they all made their way up to the Blacksmith's by the river. The fires inside were burning bright orange, a sure sign that the Weapons dealer was hard at work.
A small gaggle of scout cadets played by the riverside with a small ball made of the stuffed, preserved leather head of some girl. The game they played was complicated, and fun looking; a heavy contact sport, and the cadets were throwing themselves into the activity heartily. One of the teams scores a goal, and there is celebrating on the winning side. The losing side strips off, and enters the water... some kind of penalty game.

The girls swim professionally over towards the far bank of the river... And all but one of them make it across. A petite blonde girl, lagging behind the pack, is caught by something that thrashes under the water. She screams as she is pulled under... Bubbles and blood rise to the surface as she's torn apart by something large and unseen under the water. You get the feeling that the risk of death was what had made the game so hard fought.

As you all enter the blacksmith, you are greeted by the sight of a strong woman, stoking the fires, and hammering out iron into beautiful curved shapes. She wears more clothing than most, a full leather hellhound apron covers her entire front. and her body is covered in welts and burns from her many years tending the fires, and hammering out weapons for the village. A Blacksmith is among one of the most revered, and powerful people in the village. Even a Village Chieftain would do well to avoid confrontations with a dangerous woman like the Blacksmith Kurogane
Riraito
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkSider14 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:44 pm

Lyra begins to look over the stock, she needed a Spear a good one but she was low on shells. "Excuse me"
she asks the blacksimith "any suggestions"
DarkSider14
Been posting for a bit

Postby Riraito » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:32 am

The Blacksmith looked up from her work, sweat dripping from her pores.. she wiped it from her forehead with the back of her hand. Well, mostly we have spears in stock, shortspears for 10 shells, longspears for 50 shells. I can sell you clubs for 20 shells. I got a pair of genuine hellhound tooth carved daggers for 40 shells. Give me enough time, and I can make you pretty much anything... for enough shells that is.

"That's enough for the day Evelyn..." she says to a young, grimey assistant operating the bellows.
"Now this rush order is complete, and my regular apprentice is returning after her maternity leave, I won't be requiring your services anymore... here's your pay for the week."
The Smith hands Evelyn a small pouch full of 50 shells for her efforts.
"And if it suits you Evelyn, you can take a club from the racks. A strong little refugee like you shouldn't be without the means to protect herself... you've done a great job here."

(Weapons on stock are priced at 10 times listed prices here https://www.d20pfsrd.com/equipment/weap ... mple-light
Any weapon can be made to order apart from firearms and crossbows. Weapons containing a lot of steel like swords are priced at 1000 times listed value)
Riraito
Somewhat familiar

Postby Velka » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:16 am

Evelyn takes a greatclub from the rack with a nod. "It was the least I could do," she smiles, unable to think of anything better to say. She gives it a little swing to test the weight and nods with satisfaction. The girl turns to the new arrivals to the store greeting them brightly, although it's marred by her rather grimy appearance. "Ah, heading out into the wilderness, are we?" she asks.
Attachments
vaz6zt0fffz11.png
Surely there's a solution that ends with me in your stomach...
Velka
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DarkSider14 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:24 pm

Lyra selects a short spear leaving her 3 shells "this one will do nicely" she says as she tests the balance of the weapon.

Turning to the girl with the club, Evalyn will notice Lyra has the pendant and pauldren of a scout"yes I'm talking my friend on a brief hunting excursion.to prepare for a mission later this week, wantt to come along" _
Last edited by DarkSider14 on Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DarkSider14
Been posting for a bit

Postby Velka » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:27 pm

"As a matter of fact, I would," she replies, rather eloquently for a grubby girl operating a forge. "The name's Evelyn. As you've heard, I'm out of work at the moment, and getting some relatively fresh air would be quite nice."
Velka
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DarkSider14 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:47 pm

"Then that settles that" Lyra replys "welcome to the band. I'm Lyra and this is Valerie"

"i wonder if any others are interested"
DarkSider14
Been posting for a bit

Postby Riraito » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:02 pm

The Blacksmith smiles happily.
"Ah, reminds me of my heady days of youth. Forming a party to go out into the screaming forests and raid for razorkite eggs. You should nominate a party leader to help divide any loot you get fairly.If we'd done that it would have saved us from many an argument. The scout seems like a good choice in my opinion.... Ah, I do miss my fellow party members dearly."
She wipes a small tear from her eye... "Well girls, was there anything you wanted to purchase? Or do I need to kick you out so I can get back to work."
Riraito
Somewhat familiar

Postby Velka » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:06 pm

Evelyn folds her arms defensively at the prospect of a leader. "We'll be out of your hair then. Thanks for everything," she smiles softly. She rolls her shoulders and readies herself to leave, letting the blacksmith recollect her memories in peace.
Velka
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DarkSider14 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:56 pm

Lyra secures her purchase and turns to leave the store, "Well then come on girls if we are lucky we can nab something along the lake shore," she adjusts her paldron " even then we don't wAnt to be caught out after dark"
DarkSider14
Been posting for a bit

Postby Velka » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:07 pm

Evelyn gives a ready nod. "Lead the way," she smiles, following her new companions out.
Velka
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Lyanna » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:14 pm

Ora's caution after her second near-death-experience of the day has slowed her down a bit and she arrives just as Lyra and Evelyn are leaving. In fact, the foreign girl from the failed merchant caravan nearly bumps right in to them. "Excuse me!" she calls out apologetically before approaching the blacksmith and greeting her. It doesn't take long for her to find what she's after.

"Do you mind if I pick these up? Feel how they are weighted?"

If she gets a yes she carefully handles one of the weapons, getting a sense of its quality. This may happen a few times before she finds one she likes and hands over the shells for it. What she'll do next is anyone's guess (most of all hers) but at least she will be armed... the two girls she just encountered don't occur to her as possible companions, but the reverse may not be true.
Lyanna
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Riraito » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:36 am

"Sure, go ahead... but if you so much as twitch or look at me in a way I don't like while holding one, you'll find that I don't just make the weapons, I know how to handle them too." The Blacksmith says without looking up. A small mirror by the forge lets her keep an eye on the customers behind her.
The motions to a sign beyond her.
It ominously reads
"Thievery is punished by Life, not Death"
It's the kind of sign that would make a seasoned cutpurse quiver; the head Blacksmith of any village was always a skilled tracker and ranger as well... and to ensure the thieves remained at bay, they always hunted them down... every last one.
Riraito
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay