Sub-Sea City (Open!)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Sub-Sea City (Open!)

Postby Delicious77 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:53 am

“What! Your getting more food! Was I not enough to fill your appetite.” He excalims in shock, as he wriggles around more in annoyance. He couldn't believe the audacity of this girl. She lured him into the alley under the guise that they were going to the cafeteria. Eats him and then proceeds to go to the cafeteria. “You could at least get me some food too.”
Have job and my life got a whole lot busier. Won't be on as much...
Delicious77
???

Postby ultimated » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:30 pm

Sushi snorts. "Ha, let me. That's cute," she grins, her tongue slipping between Shawn's legs and up around his back, acting like a hook to drag him into her huge jaws!

"You'll get plenty in there with you any minute," grins Katie, sliding into a chair and giving her gut another satisfied pat. Indeed, it's not too long before he can hear swallowing, and he'd suddenly be drenched with several mouthfuls of ice-cold iced coffee!
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby pinkicomp » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:05 pm

(Can I possibly join? Maybe I'm asking a stupid question with how it says "open", but I suppose it doesn't hurt!)
CheezBurgers and a Pink Salad, Totally Normal. :gulp:
pinkicomp
---

Postby pinkicomp » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:20 pm

(If so, I got another prey on board for the ride!

Name: Basil Goulmin
Species: Human/Great White Hybrid
Size: 13'5 & 346 lbs. (Mostly Muscle, that and I probably calculated his weight wrong :"), I don't think he's in the macro range but do correct me if I'm wrong :0)
Citizen/wildlife/other: Citizen
Pred/prey/other: Prey (I R O N I C ISNT IT >:D)
Description: He's literally a gentle giant, he often just works out, does rugby, and also likes doing gaming as a side activity. He's pretty nice and talks quite a bit when you get to know him. He's very shy when it comes to physical contact, as he blushes red often and shakes in embarrassment.
He has grey skin, with a whitish underbelly and jaw, along with that he sports an emerald green pair of eyes, a six pack, and a very muscular build, however nothing ridiculous. He also has gills on the side of his neck, and a shark tail. He has his dorsal find on his back, his head having sharp elf like ears and his white colored hair is shaped to be shaved on the left side, one side being longer. He usually wears a beanie, a T-Shirt, and joggers with tennis shoes.
Preferences: He really enjoys chubbier women as they provide a nice softness for him to lay on, but he likes ANYTHING, so no restrictions for anyone if you want a big muscle shark! :) Gulper eel girls are also a favorite, as they seem to be some of the only girls to fit him in, but definitely prove me wrong!

I forgot, on those preferences. Oral vore, Anal vore, Unbirth, and Soft are my usual, but I will do a lot more provided you tell me about it. Except scat and watersports, which I won't do. Hard core, I'm hesitant as I don't often kill off characters unless they are revived, but I will definitely do to make the other happy!

He's a bit of an oddball to other sharks as he's not a pred, especially as normal citizens can be terrified of his size.
He's more supposed to be a funny Character as other people's character's don't expect him to be such a big dork, even more so, a prey!)
pinkicomp
---

Postby mistydolphin » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:07 pm

(I say the more the merrier) :D

He eeps, wrappig his arms and legs around her tongue as best he can as he is dragged in..
It's a dog eat dog world, and we're all just different flavors of Alpo.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby pinkicomp » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:17 pm

A large shadow cast itself across the streets... A monster of a man, a terror of the normal, an oddity throughout the often... This man, was a large, intimidating shark, even worse, A great white shark!!! However... The only problem was,

He didn't eat people. Infact, he only eats cooked meat and vegetables grown from the fresh sea gardens around his home. Strange enough, he was perhaps the most docile, and gentle great white (besides maybe sushii) that you could find! He even helped out in community service at times. But what is he doing now?

Right now, he was on the edge of the reef, entering the city. He was close to the dolphin Misty and her prey, but would soon be getting closer to sushi and the others. Now the better question is...

Who will take the biggest, strongest, brutish catch? Even though he's not brutish... So I guess just Biggest and Strongest catch.
pinkicomp
---

Postby mistydolphin » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:56 am

(well, i guess this rp is officially dead. We barely even started) :(
It's a dog eat dog world, and we're all just different flavors of Alpo.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Previous

Return to Vore Roleplay