searching for DM's and players for potential games

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: searching for DM's and players for potential games

Postby leirynot » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:08 am

Definitely, it's just that some of them are easier to branch off of than others. Kingmaker is a decent one for doing that.
leirynot
Been posting for a bit

Postby Netjak » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:38 am

If you guys still need, or can take in another player, I would be happy to join and get my tabletop RPG itch scratched! :P
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Killjoy364 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:40 am

that will be up to leir as he is the dm for the game and also dependent on if anyone has left or late responders
Killjoy364
---

Postby Aleph-Null » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:48 pm

I will throw my hat in the ring if you still need one more player after Netjak.

And if not, good luck! It's always cool to see an RPG take off.
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Killjoy364 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:11 pm

well like i said before its up to our dm how many people are playing but if the others don't respond your more then welcome to join XD
Killjoy364
---

Postby leirynot » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:05 pm

I'll give 33defense, silkmoon, and voryure until Wednesday to respond. If they don't then I'll take in Netjak and Aleph-Null. If only one doesn't respond Netjak gets in first, since he posted sooner.
leirynot
Been posting for a bit

Postby Killjoy364 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:21 pm

sounds fair and should give you enough time to prepare. also is there anything else that needs to be stated before this kicks off?
Killjoy364
---

Postby Netjak » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:31 pm

Okay, seems fair! And other than coming to a definitive conclusion on the specific racial and attribute point powerlevel of the PCs, I can't come up with anything else to mention. Of course, for the moment as a non-player, my views don't really count for much, so I will leave that to you guys.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Killjoy364 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:41 pm

well you might be a player if no one answers XD so don't worry
Killjoy364
---

Postby Killjoy364 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:45 pm

now that I think about it, it might also be good to bring up what fetishes everyone is ok with too?
Killjoy364
---

Postby Netjak » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:59 pm

I feel bad about saying I hope so, as it would come on the expense of another, but I do :P And that is probably an essential thing to bring up, but I will keep my lot in all of this out of it until Wednesday.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Killjoy364 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:25 pm

well it all depends on if people don't answer or if the dm feels generous enough to let you guys in XD.
Killjoy364
---

Postby voryure » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:11 pm

leirynot wrote:I can't seem to find the signup for that site, and as someone who has done play by post on a forum while using another site for rolling dice, I assure you that it is incredibly annoying to work with. Discord with RPGbot is much faster and easier, plus it will allow for the campaign to move along much faster when everyone is there. Roll20 would honestly be the best method though, since it has built in character sheets and a map feature.

The sign up is here. I've never used either discord or Roll20 and I'd like to keep my vore related activities private and separate. We are also unlikely to have everyone on at the same time anyway.
voryure
Somewhat familiar

Postby Killjoy364 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:26 pm

with discord and roll20 you make rooms to play the games in so they are private. and the only people that would know what happens in the room are the people that are in it so without an invite to the room no one else will see it.
Killjoy364
---

Postby leirynot » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:37 pm

What Killjoy said. Both options are more private than this forum.
leirynot
Been posting for a bit

Postby Killjoy364 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:51 pm

I have played on both roll20 and discord before but both have strengths and weaknesses given the particular playstyle of the group. roll20 is great for when everyone is ready for a session but is terrible if its a play by post. while discord can be great for play by post but harder when using the dice system for it since you have to do /1d20 or some similar command to make it roll for you so I prefer other dice rollers XD but besides that playing on the forums here is ok for play by post but you have to refresh to check for new posts, you don't get a message for when there is a new post and its not private as anyone can view the posts. at least that's how I have come to understand them from my experience. but do you want us to send private messages for the fetishes or post them here? or just wait until Wednesday, I would advise to do it before Wednesday so you can have the first session ready on Wednesday or make it easier on you.
Killjoy364
---

Postby Killjoy364 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:03 pm

well alright then its Wednesday and nobody seems to have replied...so what do we do now?
Killjoy364
---

Postby Netjak » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:15 pm

voryure wrote:
leirynot wrote:I can't seem to find the signup for that site, and as someone who has done play by post on a forum while using another site for rolling dice, I assure you that it is incredibly annoying to work with. Discord with RPGbot is much faster and easier, plus it will allow for the campaign to move along much faster when everyone is there. Roll20 would honestly be the best method though, since it has built in character sheets and a map feature.

The sign up is here. I've never used either discord or Roll20 and I'd like to keep my vore related activities private and separate. We are also unlikely to have everyone on at the same time anyway.

Voryure replied though! Though I would advocate for using discord, as it is as anonymous as you want it to be, and makes it much, much easier for us to just post whenever we have a few minutes of spare time, which I think would keep the pace of the campaign better!

As for my thoughts on what leirynot brought up on the second page, now that it seems my preferences will actually matter, I'd vote to be able to atleast play advanced races, so I could play a arcanist naga/lamia without her only racial trait being large, which is a negative trait more often than not for casters. Other than that, a 20 points pointbuy sounds fine, but I am not all that experienced with Pathfinder, so I would atleast not be too keen on using the Sphere's of Might and all that, as I have had enough of trouble wrapping my head around the base of Pathfinder, and the several hundreds of feats and background traits :P
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Killjoy364 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:41 pm

I have similar problems as a lot of the stuff from pathfinder and dnd confuse me and make it harder for me to play and remember the stuff I have vs stuff I don't but if no one else replies since Wednesday is the deadline for who stays and goes then your free to join
Killjoy364
---

Postby Netjak » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:53 pm

Yes, if I wasn't being clear enough, I would still like to join if that was possible. But of course, that's up to leirynot to allow or not.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay