searching for DM's and players for potential games

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: searching for DM's and players for potential games

Postby Killjoy364 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:21 pm

correct it is but almost everyone who joined initially has gone quiet somewhat
Killjoy364
---

Postby leirynot » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:09 pm

Yup, you're in Netjak, and Aleph-Null. I'll make a discord server for this, though roll20 would be nice for maps. Discord is easier for a play by post sort of thing. So yeah, PM me your discord ids and I can add you to the server :)

Edit: Oh and I will allow for custom races up to 15RP if you want to play something that Pathfinder doesn't have yet. They're still subject to approval to make sure they aren't too OP. That means your lamia can have a few more things than just large size
leirynot
Been posting for a bit

Postby Netjak » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:26 pm

Nice, nice and nice again! I'll send you the ID before I fall to sleep now then :P Oh, and for that matter, what site are we going to use for the character sheets? If we are to use roll20, we could just use that, couldn't we? I haven't actually used it myself though, so I don't know.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Killjoy364 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:51 pm

you could just send the link to the room I believe but if not then my id is Killjoy364#5049
Killjoy364
---

Postby Aleph-Null » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:13 pm

Hey guys, I'm in, I won't be able to post my responses right away, but I should have them up by midnight PST.
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Killjoy364 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:02 pm

you can join the discord chat null just send your id to leir and we can get you in the chatroom
Killjoy364
---

Postby Killjoy364 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:52 am

hello there everyone, this is killjoy again searching for dm's and players for a potential star wars game. currently it is just myself as the only member of this play group so far.
Killjoy364
---

Postby Razgriz » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:10 pm

also waving my hat as a player. though it'd have to depend on rules and preferences of the others. :3
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Killjoy364 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:26 pm

nice to meet you raz XD but without a dm for a star wars game I cant guarantee anything at the moment
Killjoy364
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:38 pm

Crap I will not tolerate: Read this NOW! (you were warned)
Spoiler: show
LIGHTSABERS WILL NOT KILL IN ONE HIT (Critical hits maybe)

DON'T CHEAT! Multiple critical hit rolls in succession will remove you from reality, Even if you do roll four twenties in a row, tell me you rolled a 19 or 18 because so help me I will boot your ass out if I even think your lying about it. Don't Cheat!

Play Fair. I'm a reasonable DM, I'll let you do amazing things and I dedicate time to building the worlds you'll be playing in. So please, if there is a loophole or exploit, don't use it, I'll just make it backfire if you do, call it the work of a god level being balancing the universe or whatnot. Exploits tend to break games and hurt other people's experience in the game so pretty please with a cherry on top, just play fair, you don't need exploits.

-=-=-=-=-
I'm your DM for the Foreseeable future in the Star Wars RP. If anything happens to change that I'll let you all know. Now let's get started.

I'll need each player to PM me their character sheets with the following information filled in.

you get the value modifiers of +3+2+2+1+1+0 to a table of
Strength,
Constitution,
Dexterity,
Inteligence,
Wisdom,
Charisma,

Race: (You'll get a racial feat or encounter power, and two stat modifiers, a +2 and a+1) You can base your race off of any from D&D 4E or 5E, I will adjust as needed.
Class: (Wizard, Fighter, Rogue, ect ect.)
Armor and Weapons: (I'll determine what's possible) Check the D&D Weapons Catalogue for info on weapon stats. I do not give a crap about starting money or weight. Only what your capable of wielding. If you want a greatclub that has the stats of a claymore, its okay so long as you can wield the claymore to begin with. The same applies to armor, if you want a trenchcoat with the reinforcements of platemail that's fine so long as you can wear platemail.

We'll be starting with level 3 characters so read up on how that is done below. If you need help ask, but that also means you'll gain two feats from the start. You can use these to train up in armor, or gain proficiency in a weapon you normally wouldn't be able to use.

I am most familiar with 4th edition, try to use 4e references.

Leveling UP: http://dnd4.wikia.com/wiki/Level
Class List: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Character ... 26_Dragons)
Weapons List: http://dnd4.wikia.com/wiki/Weapon
Armor List: http://dnd4.wikia.com/wiki/Armor
-=-=-=-=-
[The Campaign]:

This will be a campaign against a Sith lord named Darth Raka I made for the star wars universe a while back, shes a combination of force vampire and cyborg, should feel like General Grievous with a red paint job. She's crazy about immortality, looks like a long legged metal dragon thing, ecct ecct.
Spoiler: show
(Yes there's already a Darth Raka, this is my timeline, sit down.)

For planets I'll take a note from Kingdom hearts and base each planet on a video game or movie world. That'll help keep everything interesting, and let me take suggestions for new planets.

Rather than roll for damage, I'd preffer to only use accuracy rolls, to calculate damage I'll set the middle number of each dice normally used as the fixed number for weapons and spells, so a d6 has an attack value of 3 and a d12 has an attack value of 6. Of course any modifiers will be added as well.

Critical hits (a roll of 20 on the accuracy check) mean double damage, in otherwords the full number of a dice value. Whiffs mean 1 point of damage but you can still add the modifier. to account for personal skill and capability.

I'll need to understand what each player wants most from the game. So be sure to include what exactly you want to see or do in your playtime. Do you want to be intricately involved in the story? Do you just want to kill hordes of droids and monsters like a holywood badass? Or perhaps you want to solve puzzles for the sweet sweet secret loot hidden behind the layers of frustratingly complex machinery, cause yer a greedy greedy.(XD)

Tell me what you want, it lets me focus on things you'll like.
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Killjoy364 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:16 pm

if everyone is ok with it we can play on discord as to allow people to roll the dice on there so there is no cheating also it allows quicker input. also would you mind helping me with a character sheet as I assume you want me to fill it out on a dnd sheet right?
Killjoy364
---

Postby Razgriz » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:36 pm

Not sure how to work with 4e. Especially with a wizard in star wars lol.
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Razgriz » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:01 am

very best of luck to Sakura's game. Maybe we can keep this thread going for seeking other games, too?
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Killjoy364 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:44 pm

well the purpose of this thread is mainly to find people who wish to play a game and I have mainly been in the mood for star wars themed one but its up to the people who show up or not I suppose, also sakura is taking a while to set it up since they aren't well versed in how roll 20 works where they were hosting the game so if your sticking around for that it would be great but if not then we can always see if others have similar interests.
Killjoy364
---

Postby Razgriz » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:06 pm

ah i sadly don't have the time to attend a live game, it's gotta be play by post for me. That said, don't change your plans just for me. ^_^'
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Killjoy364 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:27 pm

well its better to know everyones preferences so we all have fun and don't force others into anything. that being said it will be sad that you cant make it if the game is still on but then again I hope we can all find a game to keep us all happy XD
Killjoy364
---

Postby Killjoy364 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:01 pm

just poking this thread to keep it alive and to let everyone know that the search is still ongoing for dm's and players
Killjoy364
---

Postby EtPerMun » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:05 am

Just FYI, I'm starting my own campaign here. It may not be in everyone's interest, but feel free to give it a look :)
EtPerMun
Participator

Postby thebroarthur2 » Thu May 10, 2018 9:58 am

helllo I would like to join in.
thebroarthur2
New to the forum

Postby Killjoy364 » Thu May 10, 2018 10:06 pm

well all I know is that I'm the only one still in this thread but if your willing to wait and hope that others show then we might be able to get a game or two running
Killjoy364
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay