[Vore Tribes: Thunder Seeker](Open)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: [Vore Tribes: Thunder Seeker](Open)

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Wed May 16, 2018 5:30 pm

(400 Posts, Congrats Everyone!)
[Barusa]:
Spoiler: show
*The big white Hana wasn't practicing or anything, she was just sitting in the courtyard staring at the Axe that Yggdrasil had found in mere seconds. Her 'leader' had figured it out so fast, she didn't have to ask any questions she just POW, did it...but what was bothering her was what the shield turned into. For a plant, an axe was the symbol of death, like a scythe would be to a human. The implement of the reaper...thus...this suggested that she would have to become a death bringer. A concept she disliked. Sure she hunted and practiced martial arts but that was standard fare for Hana, self defence. To her the axe symbolized the quality of actively taking life. She was afraid of doing this, not because she was afraid to do so, in fact the idea exhilarated her, no. She feared the enjoyment of doing so. She feared what she would become once she tasted it. Thus she held herself back and contemplated the choice.*

[Wiska]:
*The catfish was stalking around the city, continuously interrupted, twice now when she just wanted to enjoy Seydon cradled up inside her. So to pass the time, she went to browse through what cloud nine had to offer, and boy did it have a lot. Cloud Nine was everything one wanted from a pirate city, Essentials, commodities, and barrels and barrels of intoxicating substances...of which Wiska quickly became an advocate of pipe weed, she used her portion of the haul from the Red Dutchess for her purchases, of course she was easily swindled on every purchase, but later she watched other people make their purchases and quickly developed the sense for haggling. Her aggressive nature flared into full bloom and in mere hours the vulnerable tubby little shaman became a rough necked spitfire in the bazaar, she was no merchant lord, but she was decent enough to hold her own and reel in some fair bargains.*
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Sabi1 » Wed May 16, 2018 10:06 pm

Sin played along quietly, letting Yigg lay down beside her and begin to explain. At first she was expecting to just straight-out dismiss whatever stupid reason she provided, but mention of Spectra caught her attention.

"Wait... SPECTRA is in a vulnerable state? Spectra... The succubus, the one who can shrug off a sword through the chest like it never even happened, and already has plenty of energy and emotions or, whatever she feeds off of, to eat... THAT Spectra? I mean, yeah she seemed a little weird after everything on the Red Dutchess, but I just have a hard time imagining her as vulnerable." Sin replied. Obviously Spectra had not told the crew of what was going on with her yet.

At the mention of doing whatever Sin said though, her brows cocked with interest. She paused a moment, considering it all. It was certainly strange, yet she seemed genuine enough. Could something actually be wrong with Spectra and the rest just not have known it?

She also knew that the goddess could simply force her way aboard if she wanted and they'd likely not be able to do much anything about it. However, having her as a crewmate could be useful should any issues like what they faced with Grandus arise again. If she could get that protection, plus a little extra...

"Fine. But don't expect any special treatment. Just like any other crewmate you do what I say, when I say. Now, I know we're not on the ship yet, but..." She smiled, this time more playfully, "the little woman did say she'd appreciate some privacy, and I still feel like playing with her a while longer so, maybe pick up again tomorrow?"

As the two spoke every once in a while Sin's expression would crack and her smile would twitch, likely do to the little woman moving around under her chest.
Sabi1
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Thu May 17, 2018 7:40 am

*Yiggy literally purred, wiggling about in place before switching to her smaller grass form, adorable and cuddly, she flipped over and scurried up to Sin simply nuzzling up under her chin, her flowery branches tickling the captains neck*, "I won't let you down cap'n! By the by, can I get you anything? Tea, Bourbon, Catnip? Maybe some steak?" *What Yiggy really wanted was to get in on their play time, but she was patient, she knew it would be difficult for anyone to trust a goddess so casually, her kind were famously manipulative after all.* "If not, I'll go get ready to settle into your ship, there's still a few things to be done before I can call myself a pirate again.*

(Sin can let her go, or grab her if she decides to include her in the fun, or anything else Sabi thinks up in this situation.)
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Sabi1 » Thu May 17, 2018 5:49 pm

(Sorry, been busy, and this is just gonna be a quick one before Sin and the rest of my characters settle down for the night. If we don't want the time in cloud nine to end too quickly, perhaps now would be a good time for something to happen. Surprise attack, or maybe Grandus shows up sooner than expected, though perhaps this time it wouldn't be quite as extreme since Sin did tell him where to retrieve his ship and it's still in good shape, etc. Let's just say they (forcibly) borrowed it, hmm? ;) Anyway, might not hurt for something to happen so they can demonstrate their new skills and tools, otherwise I guess it's basically time to get sailing again. )

Sin looked back at Yigg silently as she read between the lines of everything being said. Yeah, some of that stuff was enticing, especially if combined, a catnip tea and a steak for dinner, yeah that would probably be pretty nice. But there was also a lusty look, like the kind Spectra gave occasionally.

"I'd better not. As is, with Spectra and her, I've practically slept with half the current crew already. I know some captains might do things that way, but I'd rather not have anyone thinking they're getting special treatment. No telling how THIS ONE'S gonna react yet..." She said, shaking her shoulders a bit so that Meli would be bounced around by her breasts as she did so, "she already tried to walk out on me once this evening. Sure it was a ploy but, that's how it starts. ... No, we'll be fine. Gotta take advantage of a chance to rest while you have it." She concluded, clearly the two would be fine on their own for now.
Sabi1
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Thu May 17, 2018 5:59 pm

[Time split: The Next day] (Keeping things moving)
*Yiggy had her Hana loading several boxes of cargo, one of which contained her surrogate body, Sin and Mel were both in on the hat trick, the slumbering clone would awaken later when the ship was at sea, she'd later tell nonoke that they found one of her wandering clones at sea, and she decided to stick around with them after they left to try and coax them into looking into the Kaieda issue more vigorously. This would help dilute Kaieda's suspicion though the birdy goddess would still be curious, it would allow the group to get out of Cloud Nines territory.*

*Now at long last reunited with the Bloody Devil, and a new pear shaped crew member aboard, Captain Vivian Sin as the people of Cloud nine knew her, and her wily crew set sail again (this sounds like an announcer voice).*
-=-=-=-

*Yiggy awoke from her napping and pried open the box she was sleeping in with relative ease, within was a nice pillow and a pair of Maine Coon cats, one light tan, and the other a deep brown, both with white masks bellies and socks to keep the crew company. A gift from Yiggy to Sin in the hopes the regal looking cats would win over a bit more affection from her new captain. The Hana Goddess gone Pirate Druid would casually walk up from the cargo hold passing Barusa who was nursing a pint of bourbon*, "Hey Ruu nice day eh?", *at first the white hana didn't realize her own Matriarch just passed by but suddenly her eyes flared up wide and she projectile spat all over the main deck and shot to her feet*, "THE FUCK ER' YOU HERE!"

"Oh I'm joining the crew, didn't you know?"

*Barusa choked again and after a fit of coughing and heavy breathing to replenish her oxygen she roared*, "LIKE HELL YOU ARE! I GOT ON THIS BOAT TO GET AWAY FROM YOU! GO AWAY!"

"Sorry kido, no can do, I was going to leave you be but my being here has nothing to do with you...besides I've already got permission from Captain Sin"

*Barusa was about to make another retort when she stopped herself, you could see the gears turning in her head*, "W-wait...ehe...if you joined after I did...that means", *the big white hana put on a grin worthy of the devil*, "I outrank you."

*Yiggy widened her eyes for a moment before slapping on a sheepish grin*, "hey now, Ruu come on, don't look at me like that", *the druid pulled at the collar of her jacket wondering if Sin was watching this, or if this was the reason the tiger let her aboard so easily.*

*Wiska was up in the crows nest, her being the smallest member aside from Melisandra, as well as her ability to sense spiritual power, made her well suited to the task of lookout. Though now she kept a kask full of pipe weed nearby and enjoyed puffing on her new wooden implement as she kept her eyes on the lookout for other vessels.*

(PS: To Arth. I just posted on Darkworlders. Rather surprising result actually.)
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Arthotus » Thu May 17, 2018 6:29 pm

The crew would return the following day to a ship newly painted a wonderfully deep coat of red. Particularly one section of the hold...

"No problems to speak of, Sin." Valspan would inform her as she arrived, Evelyn perched lifelessly in his vines, also there to greet the captain back. The doll was immaculate as always, though there was still a bit of dried blood on some of Valspan's vines. The vacant eyed dragoness was standing near her tree master silently, not even looking at the crew as they all came aboard.

Valspan's eyes darted to the crate containing the clone of Yggdrasil, but he didn't say anything. How does one react when their patron deity is within arms reach? In this particular case, his reaction was tempered by a past life of not being a tree, so he didn't particularly mind that the sometimes impulsive goddess was aboard. He'd met her more than once too, twice in the forest and once on the road. She was different every time, but Goada eyes saw deeper than most, so to him she was the same entity of vast compassion, patience, and love she'd always been since she was born. He'd sensed her hand amongst the crew since he'd met them, their equipment imbued with her power. IT was one of the reasons he was so willing to work with them. Why she chose to actually come aboard now was beyond his mortal comprehension. Perhaps this business with Spectra was more serious than he had thought. Valspan was beginning to consider taking Evelyn and being on his way from this strangely fated journey. Evelyn herself was also eager to move on to places where she could kill anyone she wanted, rather than stay confined to the ship with people he insisted on not harming. As much fun as it was to watch the light fade from his victims eyes, they were basically just inert snacks now, so they were no fun to torment anymore. Even the dragon he'd let out wasn't very responsive to her 'attentions'.
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Thu May 17, 2018 8:20 pm

[Yggdrasil to Valspan]: (After departure)
*The goddess/druid at first did not speak with valspan, she sensed his unease. This body contained a huge portion of her spiritual power over ninety percent in fact. Then once Valspan had some time to think, he'd hear the big girls voice in his head*, 'a bit shocking I know, if it's any consolation I wasn't planning on joining this crew at all. I won't stop you if you decide to leave, but if you stay I am fluent in Druidic, I compile plenty of spiritual energy daily, it would be all to easy to share some with you through the songs of your people, perhaps enough to keep that apatite of yours in check until your next feeding opportunity arises, this is after all a pirate ship, chances are we're going to run into opposition sooner or later.'

*Yggdrasil wasn't exactly radiating spiritual energy in the way Valspan did, her source was more densely compacted, sure she had a tremendous amount of energy inside her but it was in a form that made it hard to retrieve without a full commitment. She had to put in a lot of effort to get to it through numerous seals and tricks she'd picked up over her insanely long lifespan. This was what the goddess said when she told Sin she 'needed to prepare' the other night. These measures would make it much less likely that her spiritual presence would overwhelm those nearby, as well as dissuade her from depending on it too much. She had a fully functioning Hanaryuu body in prime health. Only an idiot would fail to utilize such raw strength, right?*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby pinkicomp » Thu May 17, 2018 10:12 pm

His thoughts were a bit more collected. Yet with his thoughts now collected, his worries did as well. He just remembered of his father... How was he faring against the disease? Was he at least treating Sin's crew right??? All this worry had accumulated back into him. He would slip the daggers that Yggdrasil gave to him, into strap like holders that kept the blades at his side securely, which he could use those daggers to his very bidding, being his power. His eyes would look around, then would sigh. He should ask Sin if he could borrow most of the swords she had. Maybe some bullets as well. He'd walk onto the central center of the deck, his right hand on the mast as he would sit down, then close his eyes, hand sliding down the mast as his other hand lay on his knee. Mediation is becoming a new hobby for him now, at least for the calming aspect of doing the act. His gigantic Gilgamesh sword lay on the deck, releasing itself from his back to lay silently beside him.

Twas a silent day, for him. To say the least, but his mind and thoughts remain busier then ever. At least he can worry about where he put that muffin he left awhile ago...
CheezBurgers and a Pink Salad, Totally Normal. :gulp:
pinkicomp
---

Postby Sabi1 » Fri May 18, 2018 10:12 am

Being back on the devil was like being home again. Sin took in a deep satisfying breath before being greeted by Valspan and, that doll... God they were weird...

"Good. Hope you weren't too bored." She said, not really meaning it, of course. She could only imagine what they considered fun and would rather they have been bored with no creepy weirdness taking place.

The bloody devil was, of course, notably smaller than the red dutchess. It didn't have 5 or more levels and a multitude of rooms, etc. But it was still plenty big enough and as promised was considerably faster and more agile than the large ship, as well as easier to steer, so it was no longer all hands on deck. The crew could go back to doing various tasks or practice, etc. From time to time without as much worry of being called back to the deck any moment.

Melissandra wasn't exactly happy about the presence of the cats, but as with the dogs on the dutchess, if they decided to try their luck she'd make sure they knew what a bad idea that was.

Sin seemed quite content to be in command of her ship again, happily holding her place at the wheel as she guided them out to the ocean again, ready to finally head to their destination after trying to resist it for so long. Though it didn't take long for her peace to be broken by Barusa's surprised yelling.

"She is right." Sin agreed with the statement that Yigg was now the newest and lowest ranked member of the group. Though she did add, "Of course, this IS a pirate ship, so if one's strong enough and proves their worth, things can change." She concluded, her comment slightly vague, but it was basically a warning to Barusa, whether she understood it or not remained to be seen. The captain was letting her know pirate ships didn't follow all the same rules quite as closely as a normal ship, so there wasn't necessarily anything stopping Yigg from challenging Barusa and upsetting the order.

Basically, she could have her fun, but she'd better be careful that she didn't push things too far and face retaliation.
Sabi1
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri May 18, 2018 12:43 pm

[Barusa Vs. Yggdrasil]:
"Ooohoho no, you've had this coming for a looong time", *Ru started by popping her knuckles, a sound like wooden bells being rung emanating from her fists, then delivering a swift uppercut straight to the gods jaw, she launched Yiggys whole body off the ground by a full three inches. The divine druid landed on her back stunned, her eyes wide as she sat up and spat a lump of green blood from her lips, she looked down shocked at the fact that 'she' a literal living god, was bleeding.*

"Alright then, have you had your sati-", *a second world class punch straight as an arrow struck the goddess square in the nose, hammering her head back to rack upon the deck boards*, "HAD ENOUGH! YOUR STUPID RULES COST ME HALF MY LIFE!" *another strike came, and another, and another, until finally Yiggy decided to catch a blow and hit Barusa with a death glare*, "I have cost you nothing, this is pointless." *the god retorted, but the white hana would have none of it, she reversed the hold with ease and lifted Yiggy's entire body up and slammed Yggdrasil over the ships railing, resulting in more blood being spewed and a deep guttural shriek.*

"NO YOU JACKASS, YOUR TO BLAME, JUST BECAUSE I DIDN'T VIEW YOU AS MY GODDESS MY OWN SISTERS SHUNNED ME!", *At this Yggdrasil stopped her eyes becoming more empathetic*, "I WAS STILL IN GRASS FORM BACK THEN! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT'S LIKE! NEEDING TO FOLLOW WHEN NO ONE WILL LEAD YOU! IT'S HORRIBLE! I WAS FORCED TO GROW INTO A TREE WHEN I NEVER WANTED TO! I HAD TO LEAD MYSELF!"

*Barusa stomped her foot good and hard, but not enough to damage the ship, but her wooden boot clacked loud and sharp over the deck to get her point across*, "Your faith is the leash around my neck...I won't forgive you for pretending to be a god-"

"PRETENDING! I DIDN'T CHOOSE THIS ETHER YOU SIMPLETON!" *Yggdrasil suddenly became as living lighting, her whole body surging with green energy, her hair and eyes glowing an amazing neon green before she swiftly reeled it all in*, "Mph...other gods had a choice in the matter, I DIDN'T, I'm a senkai god, we were created with godhood in mind by Arcadia...aspects of the world she designed...denied life by the creator and given life by mortals...you don't understand a thing about me you little twerp." *Barusa just seemed to choke on her own anger, the larger white hana threw another punch but this time, yggdrasils claws quadrupled in size and just caught the strike wrapping around barusas fist and turning it up, forcing the larger woman down on her knees*, "You've hit me enough, land another blow and I'm 'going' to fight back, I will win and I will take your position as well as anything else I can to break that pride down...it is sheer arrogance that you blame others for your misdoings. I am a god whether you believe it or not, it is my species, not just a title you stupid seedling, now grow up! Or get planted..." *Yiggy was through fooling around, she clearly decided to show some 'tough love' to her descendant.* "When your ready to spar seriously, I'll show you how to use that axe."

*Yggdrasil let go, and took a deep breath, seeming to relax, the tension in the air dissolving as her shoulders relaxed, her claws reducing to a more comfortable size. From there she approached sin again*, "Sakura Maria Yggdrasil reporting in for service, Where do you need me Captain?" *Yiggy finished her rather professional introduction with an outdated salute. Her gear was pretty standard fare for hana, wood armor and a thick knee length tabard covering her front and back. She now wore a fresh red bandana on her head to keep that heavy pink mane from whipping her eyes at sea. For armaments, she held a collapsible Khakkhara (means Monk Staff) on her gigantic right hip, and a heavy wooden hammer on her left Presumably a Thrak hammer like the one Barusa used when she was still Thava. Yiggys however held a huge Jade pommel in the shape of a turtle.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Sabi1 » Fri May 18, 2018 3:59 pm

Things played out basically bas Sin expected. Strong as Barusa may be, she figured the self-proclaimed goddess would be stronger. Even if she could, sort of, understand where she was coming from and relate, that didn't mean she would actually be able to win the fight. As Sakura approached and did an official salute before asking what to do, Sin couldn't help but laugh, it had been a while since anyone was that formal with her. She leaned slightly to the side to look past her and at the desk. "Hm. Deck could use a scrub." She said, referring to the mess they'd just created, the spots of blood and various surface scuffs.
She then returned to steering the ship, a bit of a smile spreading across her face.

---------------

Spectra obviously became aware of what was going on the moment it happened. The shadowy figure rushed up to the deck so quickly it was almost as if she simply appeared from thin air. She wasn't happy the fight had broke out and wanted to intervene, but knew better. There was meaning behind this, thoughts and feelings that needed to be sorted out.

As soon as Yigg moved away, she swooped in. It was easy to see she wasn't hurt badly, but she used their connection to check regardless. After helping her back up, the two suddenly disappeared, whisked away in a stream of shadow, just like Spectra had appeared. She brought the two of them down to one of the lower holds of the ship so they could be alone. Though, along the way Spectra did a quick change, for Barusa, shifting her to a smaller size that she could easily hold and cradle in her arms. She hadn't exercised this ability much, however since Barusa did seal their pact, Spectra had quite the level of control over her, including changing things like her shape and appearance if she wanted. Though since she preferred to let her have her freedom, she rarely did such things unless the person being changed wanted it.

This was different though, she wanted to comfort Barusa and keep her calm while she explained some things to her, so she brought her to a more manageable size without saying anything or asking first.

"I'm sorry darling, this is my fault." Spectra said, holding her close and rocking her arms comfortingly. "Regardless of your feelings for her, we have a history. I told her of my plans, my upcoming ascention to godhood. She's here for me, to protect me. This is a very risky time, one in which my old alliances may fail, others may become jealous or resentful. I'll also need to adjust to an entirely new way of being. No one is doing any of this to hurt or discomfort you. It will be good though, especially for you and all the rest. Once I've achieved godhood, I'll be able to do soo much more for you. Better able to provide you all the true happiness you deserve. Besides, you're a different person now. You've left home, you're on an adventure, who you are now is your own making, no one else's, so please, let go of your old grudges and concerns, and focus on how good things can be now." She said encouragingly, giving her a nice big squeeze. "Will you be ok? I can keep you close for a while if you wish."
Sabi1
---

Postby Arthotus » Fri May 18, 2018 4:43 pm

(The Deck needs more than a scrub. It's literally been painted with blood. Good luck Yiggy!)

Valspan affected a bow to the deity of all plants, "This Goada would accept any generosity from you, Lady of Greens, but I humbly request your Ladyship not worry about me over much. I am well fed, and will be for some time. I am also in possession of an 'emergency ration' as I am told sailors are generally fond of keeping." His vines pushed the Ice Dragoness forward to present her to the Yggdrasil, obviously willing to give her to the goddess should she have the desire. The other two meals from the fight several days ago were still 'alive' within his stomach, but he was beginning to absorb fatal levels of their life force. Within the next few days they would be irreversibly digested, with the except of divine intervention of course. The ice dragon, on the other hand, was recovering well, her spirit and body at least. She showed almost no signs of being trapped within the sappy prison that was currently working to be her former comrades doom. Her mind was gone though, washed away by the 'treatment' Valspan had given her within his stomach, combined with the strange, drug-like qualities of his sugary stomach sap, which he continued to feed her on a regular basis.

Evelyn remained silent in his vines, though the deity could feel the demonic doll eying her from his grasp. She despised everything beautiful, and feminine, and nice, and Ygdrasil was the embodiment of those things(most of the time), but even a trapped demon knew when to pick it's battles, and the literal god before it was not someone it should piss off. Prison, as horrible as it was to be encased by this doll, was better than true oblivion. Especially since her new puppeteer was ever so willing to indulge most of her fancies.
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby Sabi1 » Fri May 18, 2018 5:22 pm

Melissandra was back in the galley, which at this point could practically also be considered a potion shop or dispensary as well since half the time, Wiska and Meli were using it for making various potions and brews. Things had obviously been moved around in the move between ships, but nothing that couldn't be handled with some helpful magic levitation thanks to her scepter.

There wasn't much else for her to do though, or more accurately, not much she could do to help at her size, so she went about seeing what everyone else was doing.

It seemed just about everyone was on the deck right now, with a few notable exceptions.

It probably wasn't the right time to try to mess around with Sin since she would clearly be in captain mode, but there was always Seydon, had been a while since they'd had a nice chat.

She would find the big guy and climb/hop her way up to his shoulder.

"Hey there, pr-- big guy! Whatcha doing?" She would ask before continuing. "You know, since I found out, it's so hard not to call you prince. But, you know, not in THAT way... More like a nickname right? It's really not a bad nickname if you think of it that way. So... Things back to normal with the woman?" She asked, wondering how he and Wiska had done on making up and getting back to whatever their normal relationship was before.
Sabi1
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri May 18, 2018 9:57 pm

*The goddess would aluringly step between Valspans vines and rest on her tremendous haunches in front of the Goada man, her wood clad claw giving him a pat*, "Generosity is my highest virtue. If you ever need my help, I'll be there, no need to ask...as for your friend I wish I could sate your blood thirst", *she stated to Evelyn*, "instead I offer this advice, haunting anyone else, you would meet resistance. But a Goada is virtually perfect for your needs, especially this one, whom is so fond of swallowing women...hell, I'm quite the monster myself when my 'Lust' gets out of hand", *when Yiggy said 'lust' her face opened into five jaws like a flower head, before swiftly reconnecting, it happens only for a second and most of the crew wouldn't have caught it, but Yiggy definitely had a freaky side.*

*Yggdrasil would have the main deck utterly spotless mere minuets after her instructions, she was a very strange goddess. She normally lavished the opportunity to get into the mud and work the fields with her children, work was pleasure to her, and she eagerly returned for a new assignment. Every tedious task Sin came up with, she handled effortlessly and without the slightest complaint. By days end not a barnacle remained on the Bloody Devils belly, nore a stain on her haul, she was so committed to the job that she swung out over the edge of the railing and scrubbed the salty build up off of the exterior of the ship.*

"Seems I'm all out of work...hmm, lets see, Barusa is the cook, and your set on mages, hmm, I suppose I could do some tinkering with the ship, some reinforcements here and there, I'm familiar with all modern nautical blueprints, by all rights I'm a master shipwright, and I can make my own lumber, how about it, want me to upgrade your rig Capn? I won't touch the exterior, just some reinforcements in the Devils guts."
-

*Barusa was...well...she was still pretty pissed off*, "stupid, hippocratic, selfish bitch...she didn't even acknowledge my problems...typical deity. Thinks her troubles are the only ones that matter...damnit, I wanna smack her stupid teeth again!" *the white hana stated again hugging Specs in her smaller form*, "don't you dare go and turn into a god that lets their followers bully people like me Specks, I won't forgive you if you do", *Spectra would feel confusion and frustration in abundance in Ruu, just chaos from not only the fact that Yiggy defended herself, and well. But also because of the implications of the deity's retort, saying Barusa herself was to blame for her troubled childhood...she was trying desperately to find a way to disprove that concept but...the more she thought about it, the more it made sense, and it was rapidly starting to eat into her sense of self.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby pinkicomp » Sat May 19, 2018 12:28 pm

He'd blink, his glowing, purple void like eyes directed to Meli now, as he'd sigh in a relaxed manner. "No no, it's fine. Though to be honest I glad you're the only one that does it, I'd probably go absolutely mad by the end of it all." He'd say, slightly smiling, before then closing his eyes, his right hand still kept onto the mast of the ship as he'd keep his left hand onto his knee. He was trying to meditate, but conversation made that a little hard. He'd look to her. Then would poke her slightly and gently. "How are you and Sin? You've been hanging around her quite a bit lately, at least from what I'm seeing." He'd say blinking.

He didn't quite know they were fooling around, but he figured they were definitely warming up to each other... There are some parts of him that do question if they are in cahoots with each other I that kind of way, but overall he doesn't see much going on. His eyes went back towards the ground, closing as he would try to multitask and talk to her while meditating. He wasn't trying to seem like she was interrupting him, so he was talking with her.
CheezBurgers and a Pink Salad, Totally Normal. :gulp:
pinkicomp
---

Postby Sabi1 » Sun May 20, 2018 6:18 pm

(Can also imagine this scene taking place in a coffee shop, Meli's just taken a drink and cue the spit take... XD )

"Haha... Whaaat...?" Meli replied dismissively, and not at all suspiciously, to his question about how she and Sin were getting along. Ok... Taking a second to think about it, maybe that reaction was a bit much... All he said was they were hanging around together a bit more, it doesn't mean he's noticed anything else... And even if he did, what's wrong with that right? Except for that part where Sin said she didn't want anyone thinking they were getting special treatment and acting like she didn't want anyone else to know... But she's not really that type of person right? No way someone so loud, bossy, and fearless would actually want to keep a little flirting and fooling around secret... Plus, that overreaction didn't help... Anyone with half a brain would probably have figured it out just from that... Then again... Perhaps...

"Eh... Yeah... You know, she's chasing me, joking about how she's gonna catch and eat me, and I run from her, trying to outsmart her... It's your normal game of cat and mouse. Except this time the cats a huge pirate captain and the mouse is a sorceress so, there's a bit of a twist."

(So tempted to make a Community joke... Six seasons and a movie! )

"It's been ok though. Even your girl Wiska's getting a little better. We can go a whole ten minutes on a good day without arguing or her trying to eat me, so, it's getting better." She said with an innocent little laugh.

"What about you..? You've seemed a bit more serious lately... It's, KIND OF weird." She said, her expression showing a bit of concern at his notable change in demeanor.

------------

"I certainly don't intend to." Spectra replied to Barusa with a comforting smile. "But, it seems you're getting the same lesson I gave Sin a while back, everyone has things they're dealing with. It can be hard, but sometimes we do need to try and think more about what others are going through, or take a look at ourselves and decide what we need to improve to make ourselves better. Like I said earlier, you've already started making your own life for yourself, you're much more than what you were, much greater than just your past, yet your past did help lead to what you are now, so it can still be a valuable lesson. But clearly nothing to regret, after all, without it, you wouldn't be here now would you?" She asked, smiling sweetly as she continued holding and cuddling her closely.

------------

Sin was caught off guard by how quickly Yigg was returning and what she was wanting to do. "Uhh... Sure..." She answered reluctantly before realizing something. "Ah--! But, watch out for the pipes! Be sure not to damage any of those systems or mess with them! Sara put this in based on ancient technology, it gives the ship clean and hot water and even emergency propulsion when we need it. I don't want to be without that so, be careful!" She added before letting her go about her task.

(Figured it would make sense with SarAI being capable enough that she could have used her skills to retrofit a makeshift steam engine into the ship, and used said engine to supply hot water and purified water, etc. Using that whole circular pattern of time to their advantage to bring ancient modern amenities to their simplistic futuristic setting. ;) )
Sabi1
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sun May 20, 2018 7:43 pm

*Yiggy was away and back within a half hour, again working at clearly superhuman speed, while she was gone, Sin would feel a subtle dip in the ships momentum here and there, and if anyone checked in on the deity they'd find her putting down a spider web esq pattern of solid wood grown from her own arms and fit perfectly to the ships interior, the fit was so tight that no screws or nails would be needed, simply working by design. Once finished the ship was an eighth heavier but much more resilient, and the steam pipework would go unhindered, she even made gaps in the structure to make it easy to access the pipework. All of this was laid out in the course of a half hour.* "All done", *she'd state*, "anything else you need?" *Yggdrasil just stood there, her wide set frame immaculately clean on an equally sterling ship. The Devil looked as good as new from every angle, in just one day she renewed the entire craft with hard diligent work and some Hana magic. Yiggy was probably the most capable sailor as far as keeping a ship 'in-ship-shape' Sin had ever laid eyes on*, "Whats next Captain? Gotta say it's nice not having to make all the decisions for once. I could make some new furniture, or perhaps, modify the cabbinetts to be more easily accessed...or maybe we could fool around below deck...I did say you were my type." *Yiggy finished with a long drawn out lick over her thick red lips, emphasizing the last part of her suggestions.*
-

*The smaller Barusa just squeezed herself deeper into Spectras body*, "I don't need you to quote a fortune cookie! Just get that stupid bitch away from me! She ruined my life and never lost a fucking hair over it!" *the little white winged hana was crying at this point, just burying her tears in as much of spectra as she could stuff herself into*, "Its not faaair", *she bawled, her weeping drawing the words out further than she meant*, "She shouldnt bee-snif-heeear", *Barusa would continue weeping into Spectra until the Succubus decided to say something.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sat May 26, 2018 12:00 am

(Ok I'm at an impass I'd like to take a vote on something. We could move straight to the main conflict with Zahara and Kaieda, or we could take our time alone the northern Straight and have a side event to season the adventure, not much just a fortress taken captive by a goblin hoard. Theres a unique magical treasure inside the fortress that can rust or renew metals. Thoughts?)
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Sabi1 » Sat May 26, 2018 1:15 am

(Fortress sounds interesting as it would finally give them a chance to use those shiny new toys of theirs before jumping straight to the conclusion. Though it would be fun to do more with these characters, perhaps we can find some way to work them into the original rp somehow. If Seydon makes his demon pact perhaps he's still be around then, and maybe while Tora's traveling to safety, she can come across Spectra who could use her new status to catch up an old friend on more of what she's missed while she was away, and that can be an easy intro into stories about these happenings and characters, etc. It's an idea. )

(First, a repeat for Meli and Seydon )

"Haha... Whaaat...?" Meli replied dismissively, and not at all suspiciously, to his question about how she and Sin were getting along. Ok... Taking a second to think about it, maybe that reaction was a bit much... All he said was they were hanging around together a bit more, it doesn't mean he's noticed anything else... And even if he did, what's wrong with that right? Except for that part where Sin said she didn't want anyone thinking they were getting special treatment and acting like she didn't want anyone else to know... But she's not really that type of person right? No way someone so loud, bossy, and fearless would actually want to keep a little flirting and fooling around secret... Plus, that overreaction didn't help... Anyone with half a brain would probably have figured it out just from that... Then again... Perhaps...

"Eh... Yeah... You know, she's chasing me, joking about how she's gonna catch and eat me, and I run from her, trying to outsmart her... It's your normal game of cat and mouse. Except this time the cats a huge pirate captain and the mouse is a sorceress so, there's a bit of a twist."

(So tempted to make a Community joke... Six seasons and a movie! )

"It's been ok though. Even your girl Wiska's getting a little better. We can go a whole ten minutes on a good day without arguing or her trying to eat me, so, it's getting better." She said with an innocent little laugh.

"What about you..? You've seemed a bit more serious lately... It's, KIND OF weird." She said, her expression showing a bit of concern at his notable change in demeanor.

----------------

Yigg had surpassed expectations with her quick work. As much as she liked bossing people around, it was actually becoming a bit difficult with her to keep finding or coming up with tasks for her to do. Normally Sin had no problem with such things, but the goddess complied so quickly and easily... It was almost leaving her exhausted just telling her what to do!

The captain would simply have to bear it a little while longer hopefully, as they were supposed to be pretty close to their destination, and supposedly it should be a simple task. Though, considering their luck and track record something simple could become quite the ordeal. At least this time they should be better prepared for anything that might happen. Or so she hoped.

------------

Spectra held Barusa close, nuzzling her head against her and smiling before speaking quietly. "You're right. Sometimes I get a bit carried away. I did always enjoy being a teacher, but, sometimes, words just aren't what one needs. I'm afraid we can't be rid of her yet, but I can CERTAINLY distract you and fulfill your other desires." She said, as the two began to sink down and disappear into a swirling vortex of shadow to ensure some space away from the rest.

(Just some simple transitions scenes to fit into whatever comes next. )
Sabi1
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Tue May 29, 2018 3:59 am

(Allright, since no one wants to reply other than Sabi I'm calling a reprieve. Were on break for now, we'll pick it back up in a week, everyone relax, go do something fun and we'll try again next Tuesday, thats June the 5th btw.)
SakuraHanaryuu
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay