[Vore Tribes: Thunder Seeker](Open)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: [Vore Tribes: Thunder Seeker](Open)

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:11 am

(I've been having trouble sleeping, so I'll be posting a bit early this time. Should be a simple reset to keep things moving. I hope everyone's got clear heads now that they've had a week to rest, here we go.)

-=-=-=-=-[Last Arc: Start]-=-=-=-=-

*The seas would get a little rough on the return journey from the north, a bit of a storm passing through, Nonoke was actually driving the eye of a Hurricane away from them to throw it in the face of that tricky fox Ghistra, but a hurricane being such a large object, she couldn't stop the seas below from churning and giving them a hard time, but the wind would prove perfect for pushing the Devil along at optimal speed.*

*In three days, the ship was able to make the return journey back to the Jade Jungle, from there Yiggy guided Sin through the best route through the Green River delta, the Swamp where Wiska had lived most of her life. The Catfish asked to make a pit stop at her house, mostly to renew some charms but also to collect a very rare and valuable talisman a circular stone with a hole through it, she gave it to Sidon upon returning threading some fine rope through the loop.* "if you look through the hole you can see spirits...but it also lets me know where you are", *The chubby little Shaman hopped up and gave Seydo a peck on the forehead before she returned to her post in the crows nest*, "Belly time later then, once we get into safer waters?" *she'd ask him on the way up*

*Along the deltas main channel boatmen would appear, minor merchants, some of which were even Whiskas species, they called themselves the Vaboo, they were similar to the Aquiron tribe in that they were fish folk, only smaller and more suited to fresh, inland waters, they were exclusively catfish in species, and came in many colors, though they all were commonly plump, some to excessive degrees, there wasn't a skinny one among them. Their wares were simple, mostly artisan crafted or things gathered from the swamp like shrimp or cattails. According to Wiska they were a good source of information, so they should do business with them rather than rob them, plus if they did plunder a Vaboo's wares, they'd shoot into the water and warn all the others upriver about them. Wiska had learned much from her people over the years, but they couldn't answer the big questions, still she learned many survival skills from them that the Spirits hadn't taught her, like knot tying, and shelter crafting, and the weaving of rope, how to make fish traps...ecct. So she had a connection to many of them and knew some by name...they were quite surprised to see her aboard a capital ship, thats for sure.*

*As swamp became flowing river, Yiggy revealed a bit of an upgrade she'd prepared for the Devil, utilizing the steam engine below deck, she'd set up a pair of river wheels at the hips of the ship, like those seen in steamboats, so that they could travel upriver much more efficiently. The Wheels were hidden just behind the upper deck in the sides of the ship, folded up then mechanically unfolded to be used for the crews benefit.*
-

*Jungle would turn to saplings and bushes, and on the second night the jungle would give way to grasslands and hills, Barusa using her light magic to illuminate the area in front of the ship allowed navigation by night. Then on Day four on the river, they came to a small town on the river side, the docks looked to be home to small sized boats and barges belonging to Vaboo...and a new kind of catamaran style boat with stone carved heads at the front and back of the boats, all viewed from a distance via spyglass*, "Whatcha think Capn?", *The angelic Barusa would ask Sin*, "should we make port? Skip the town? Or rob it?*
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Sabi1 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:22 pm

Sin looked back to Barusa with her eyebrow cocked. "I'm surprised you'd even suggest a raid, considering the last times." She said, pausing a moment. "I'm sure Valspan and that, creepy, doll of his would love the chance to raid and pillage, and it might keep them from bothering us for a while... But, I like to have some sort of plan or idea of what I'm getting into, and we rarely ever come this far inland... I'd say first we stop, check it out to decide whether or not it's even worth bothering with first." She said, giving her opinion.

With that, the bloody devil was brought into port, Sin made sure to examine the other ships closely, especially the ones with the stone carved decorations. Fairly unusual for a boat to say the least. The captain wondered who might make or use such a thing.

It was fairly clear the devil was probably the best, most advanced, ship present but that still wasn't a reason to charge into anything blindly just yet. The crew would get out and examine the town first, then decide what they wanted to do from there. There did seem to be a lot of people like Wiska around, perhaps she'd even know some of them. They already saw Seydon's home, kind of, so why not see where she came from right?
Sabi1
---

Postby pinkicomp » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:08 pm

Well, he would've considered the idea INCREDIBLY dandy, even fun in a sense! Had it not he remembered her species is just large cats that considered people like him and Wiska? Probable delicacies had Sin not be with them. In short, being here was not a single pinch of comfortable onto it for him. Wiska had a more straightforward mind which, he wasn't worried that she might be scared because she... Well she's to straightforward, again, TO BE SCARED.

His head thought of these worries while their ship broke the water using the gentle wind to carry it's sails to farther land and distance, though, he felt a bit less concerned coming up to the Swamp, which had become his second home due to having odd second living with Wiska in a bit of an engaged household. His eyes averted, going to trace themselves back towards Wiska, as she would return with a strange looped necklace. He put it on, while taking listening ears to her voice while she spoke. He nodded in agreement to her words, then smiled slightly at the kiss. "Of course..." He said with a happy, but exhausted tone. This journey had made him left of his strength... He was ready to finish his time here, and go off to create a family... Maybe finally becoming a king that his people need, with a queen at his side.

Speaking of family, his sword has now discovered something to create impatient tones in his mind while on his journey. His father. It irks him incredibly to remember that his journey will be shot like a rabbit by the hands of a human rifle, and the people of Atlantis might be the gun. His sword finally took that weakness and provided to his actual character, not a physical bomb like losing sleep over nightmares, just the obsession of time. Which in some cases, might be worse then nightmares.

Seydon twiddled with his thumbs as they approach their destination, it seemed Frank and nice from a farther distance. His mind was racing, however, and his hands were constantly grabbing towards the collection of knives they had managed to gain through... Somewhat (but not completely) excessive spending. His powers have grown slightly, but still vary. The thought of the town's people looking at him like he was a meal (in more ways then one), disturbed him slightly, not just mentally at what will happen to him, but also sexually in the chat he sadly enjoys it. Such Imprefect, yet fun design has raged into Seydon.
CheezBurgers and a Pink Salad, Totally Normal. :gulp:
pinkicomp
---

Postby Arthotus » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:32 pm

Valspan was always eager to meet, and possibly eat, new people, especially now that his previous meals had digested. No longer was the tree man bloated with a pair of semi-alive women. His emergency ration, the soulless ice dragon, not truly but she looked that way, was all that remained of their raid on the Grand capital ship, besides their demonic toys.

He waited patiently for the captain to give direction one way or the other, watching the river boats get closer as time passed. Evelyn ran, giggling and pointing, along the underside of one of the ships many dangling tight support lines, eager to torture someone besides the current crew. She wanted to see some blood, and Valspan was very firm on not actually hurting anyone present, though Ygdrasil's presence probably also would have kept her in line.
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:21 am

IRL Update:
Spoiler: show
(Just so everyone knows, I'm starting Barber College today, Classes are 9am to 4pm Wednesday to Saturday, so I'll have Sunday to Tuesday off completely and a little time in the evenings. I suspect I'll be able to post once a day like the good ol days but nothing is guaranteed, Real life always takes priority, for myself and anyone else. In the meantime I'm also developing further plot structure for the main Vore Tribes RP, I have an understanding of Ark 3 chapter one and am working on how to initiate chapter two. (ch.1 concludes with a description of the city of Evalos and each characters roles in the cities maintenance, and Ch. 2 and 3 are about defending the city from the climactic war that has been building up throughout the rp. That scene Torarie promised Marx of Blood as high as a horses neck, that's at the start of chapter 3 to give you all a perspective. I'll try to post later today, just wanted to give everyone an update.)

*As the crew of the Bloody Devil made port they'd find this town to be rather empty around the docks. A commotion snared the groups attention though, Valspan would be the first to pick up on it, his senses being particularly heightened in his hungry state. Yiggy would be staring off into the west, worrying about her sister farther off, using her godly eyes to try and see events miles away, beyond a mountain ridge in the distance, when this proved futile, she gave up on it and turned her attention to the town, she could try again from the crows nest later. Wiska had dove into the water to check on the surrounding currents and get a feel for the rivers flow, she wanted to be prepared with an escape rout, a plan B, she returned with her report to Sin in a matter of minutes just as the crew disembarked. Barusa was the first to leave the ship, as the most durable she'd intercept any offensive and initiate combat should it start, by neutralizing and stunning an attacker she could set up a takedown for those behind her. This was the reasoning behind her 'angels' methods...though she was beginning to suspect the thing possessing her shield was no seraphim, not the kind the stories spoke of at least.*

*Further inland, the commotion was revealed as the city was under siege by a goblin hoard over a hundred strong, the inhabitants of this place were Poko, Earth Senkai, the people of the Earth goddess Omara, stout, short and sturdy, they were very much the dwarves of the Senkai races. Even as the goblins surged over the walls, climbing over one another like an army of ants to bypass the walls of the town they did not fire stones upon them, instead locking the aggressors legs down or throwing up more barricades to slow them, slowly pacifying their aggressors...needless to say it was a strange and rather ineffective way of fighting. Though whenever a Goblin actually made it to a Poko, the Earth dragon would simply roll into a ball and nope out of that while the goblin savagely whacked at the stone beasts body with little effect unless they happened to be wielding a hammer or pickaxe. Most however wielded studded clubs of wood...with skill mind you, but wood would not undo stone in the hands of a mere gob.*
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Sabi1 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:32 am

Sin sighed at the sight of the siege before her. It was kind of pathetic, really. Defenders without enough fortitude to fight back, and attackers too stupid to realize they were basically just wasting everyone's time. They hardly needed such a strong push. Speaking of needs, Sin knew they didn't NEED to engage in this. Odds were this was some sort of annual thing, like stocking up for the Winter, or something similar. The earth group stores it up and makes things, etcm the goblins come in and steal it, same thing happens next year. Then again, they had hardly had a chance to test out their new weapons and skills, and maybe it would keep Valspan and his creepy doll quiet for a while.

They might be able to snag some treasure while 'helping' the poor people as well. ;)

"Melissandra, lightning, lots of it!" She called out.
The little mouse witch would launch the first wave of the attack, if they could electricute a bunch of the goblins it'd leave them effectively helpless and create confusion among them as to where it came from and what was happening.

The witch conjured a large storm cloud above the invading force before suddenly raining random lightning bolts down upon them. If they were grouped closely or tightly enough together one strike could hit multiple attackers leaving them shocked and convulsing in it's wake.

"Let's try not to take too long, and don't get hurt, don't wanna waste any supplies unnecessarily on scalliwags like this." Sin said to the group, as they closed in for the real battle.
Sabi1
---

Postby Arthotus » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:13 pm

Valspan looked on, not really interested in goblin. The Earth Dragons had his attention, but he wasn't sure what side the captain was on in this conflict, if any. Her commands to the mousey witch didn't make it any more clear, because she didn't specify any target.

Evelyn aslo wasn't all that keen on the battlefield. She adored some good blood shed, but this was like a kiddy pool in comparison to grand, demonic brawls. Even then, she was more 'personal' in her attentions. There were demons that loved battlefields, the open carnage, the rage, the berserkers fury to kill any and all challengers. No, she was just about killing, not the fight. Both Tree and Doll were fairly passive, waiting for further instructions on how to proceed. Given time, they'd probably slink off to find an isolated Senkai to nibble on.
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:19 pm

(Damnit, I don't think I can continue this one guys. I just can't stay interested at this point. I think I'm losing my edge. Plus summer vacation is almost over for me, on the 18th I have to go back to Barber College, and most of my free time is spent either on videogames or helping my grandparents out with chores and errands...I'm really sorry everyone, but I think this is the end of this one. I'm proud of all of you for sticking with me through these good times. Perhaps we'll find another RP in the future but for now this is as far as we go.)
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Previous

Return to Vore Roleplay