Pathfinder Chronicles IC thread (CLOSED)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Pathfinder Chronicles IC thread (CLOSED)

Postby Menyra » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:18 am

Upon hearing a set of footsteps coming from the arena, Brelia turns around to find a young man who appears to be a guard in training, and she accepts the map from his hand. "Oh, wow, thanks a lot!" she tells him, patting him on the shoulder a couple of times to show her appreciation toward him. She then digs around in her coin purse and presses a single gold piece into his hand, as a tip for his hard work. She doesn't go around handing out kisses to everyone who helps her, after all.

Once she retrieves the map, she notices that Nilia has slithered her way to her side, at which point she tilts her head to the side a bit. "I'm all for buying some gear and all, but then again..." she pats her lips with one of her fingers. "The wrong crowd you mentioned tends to end up going to all the right places, if you know what I mean~" As if to emphasize her joke, she pats her stomach twice. "Jokes aside, I'd be happy to join you for a night on the town. Shopping, eating, drinking, and whatever else!"
Menyra
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zephyr42 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:21 pm

Adriaan doesn't really look over the map. He's been here for a while, so he doesn't need it. Instead, he just takes a look to see what everyone else is pointing at. "A night on the town sounds good," he says. "I don't know what I could find that I might need. I have some things I need to collect, though, if we're going to be staying together." They probably weren't going to enjoy staying in an alleyway, so there was a loose brick that needed tending to. "It's a little out of the way, so I can get them tomorrow, but I wouldn't mind if we could make a quick stop tonight."
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sansuki » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:12 am

Kay snorts at Brelia. "Yeah, yeah, if we find some common bandits, they'll just be stretching us out a bit more, yeah?" The faun snickers in a not-very-pleasant way. "I guess if you all want to go shopping first, the walk will let me work some of this guy off," she pats her own swollen stomach, letting it jiggle happily with a loud glurp as it keeps working on the guard she'd downed in the arena. "After that, some food- or a drink, if some bandits kindly volunteer themselves as dinner- and then we get to work out sleeping arrangements." She sounds entirely too brightly enthusiastic about that last, really. "Adriaan, you have a good sense of where your stuff is on... this map?" She points vaguely at the paper in Brelia's hand.
sansuki
---

Postby Razgriz » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:20 am

The young guard likely loved the pat as much as the coin and scarpered off before Brelia could gobble him up, like the slick smooth talker she is. There's many taverns to pick from, offering food, fucks and... sleep. That's not an 'F' but oh well. This gives those that head to the one of their selection time to see who is sticking with the group and who has wandered off to end their adventure here... Or shopping. After a bit of exploration, there's the "Tipsy Unicorn" which has a funny sign of a horse with a fake horn practically falling over against a bar counter. And then "Grumpy Goblin", which looks like a really fat, old, gruff green creature with a mug in its fist and a straining stool beneath it. The latter of the two looks a bit less maintained - the former clearly valuing their ability to keep a place looking good and new, even with the rowdy voices within.

Well. With the coin from the arena and newfound freedom for some. Why wouldn't you go and get pissed?

As for shops; the bridge to the south of the arena would very likely have what is needed.
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:46 pm

Adriaan pointed to a spot on the map a great many blocks south of the market. "Right about there," he said. "It'll take me a while to get there and back." Then he points to the Tipsy Unicorn. "Let's sleep there," he said. "I want a nice bath and a good meal after my time in the arena." He moves to start shopping, but then stops. "Oh, almost forgot." He then pulls out a handful of gold pieces and walks to each of his teammates. "I lost my bets, time to pay up. One for you and one for you..." He does this all the way around the group until he gets to Kay, whom he points at with a smile. "You I've already settled with, you don't get anything else."

Then he heads across the bridge. He moves very quickly from shop to shop, not doing a whole lot of looking around. Thus, he quickly acquires himself a silk rope, two grappling hooks, a crowbar, five empty sacks, a set of lockpicks, and a backpack. He also takes the time to buy himself a loaf of bread and a hunk of cheese, which he sinks his teeth into and swallows down like they're trying to get away from him. No quarter is shown, and everything is inside his stomach in just under two minutes. "I like this cheese," is his only explanation. His last stop is a money-changer, where he exchanges forty of his gold coins for four platinum ones. He then slips into a back alley where he shoves two coins into each of his shoes.

(46.62gp for all of the above.)
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby vore2412 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:30 pm

After chatting with Nilia for a bit, telling the naga that, "While I'm great at forging armor I've never had to consider forging it with the addition of a tail to consider...plus I need my forge equipment. I'll grab that and my real armor and meet you at an inn." Of course, the oread is all for keeping the equipment she'd gotten from the arena, as she could figure out where to sell the armor for a good price. And it's always good to have a back-up weapon just in case it's needed...though when she retrieves her tower shield, that will be a little less likely except as something to throw with her magic until she could put her warhammer to good use. As the others are chatting and shopping for a bit, she takes some time to exit the city as a newly 'freed' slave, though the disappointment at being unable to accomplish her mission of closing down the arena does chaff her departure. It wouldn't take her too long to find the mound of earth in which she'd hidden her gear...an anvil, her tools for working metal properly, some chain-mail which she might don with her armored kilt, a tower shield that is literally larger than her entire body and dwarfs her four and a half foot frame...and of course, as befits a priestess of Torag, a Warhammer she can use to smite her enemies down. Since the location she's stowed her gear at is a bit out of the way, she has no trouble in doffing the ill-fitting hide armor she'd gotten from the arena and donning a more form-fitting suit of chain mail custom-made for her. After she changes, she makes the somewhat slower return trip, now that she's lugging around her vocation once more as well her armor. As soon as she is able, she tries to locate Nilia once more, which shouldn't be too difficult...how many large, scaly creatures were there, after all? Once she manages to track her down again (using survival checks as needed to do so), she'll show off her true armor that hugs her curves quite nicely, before smirking at her (and Brelia if she's with her.) "I can probably forge you something similar...just need to find a place here that supplies the raw materials and a few days time at best...at worst, a week. Depends on if I can find a good place to work here...might have to set up a stall so I can start making armor in my free time to sell." By this time, the prey she's devoured in the arena has long since melted and made her curves a bit more full...and she's glad that she'd built her armor to stretch to accommodate times the odd binge of meals. "If the rest of you can't wait for me to get set up and craft some custom made armor though, I suppose I could point out which pieces for sale provide the best protection, at least keep you from getting ripped off."

https://orokos.com/roll/650852 nat 20 survival
https://orokos.com/roll/650853 11+4=15 perception
Last edited by vore2412 on Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Razgriz » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:49 pm

Adriaan is greeted by smiling salespeople, all of whom are glad to exchange goods for coin. Though they are tough hagglers- all of them seem to be the neogotiating type, which would be great for someone who is used to such things, but bad for tourists or the less savvy business-types.

Meanwhile, a short dwarf-height Oread wanders the small city before finding herself at a large gate that exits the limits into the dry yellow grassy area. The view is horrifyingly breathtaking in a kind of apocalyptic way. In the distance, a vast vine-like shape reaches over a distant mountain, while winding down out of sight. A massive, prickly forest seems to surround a majority of the city and is a suprisingly bright green by comparison of its surroundings. She finds her gear at the edge of a dead tree, hiding the mound well. A spikey vine seems to have grown up the cliffside from the forest below and strangled the poor tree. The cliffs surrounding the city and raising it on a natural (or perhaps a powerful sorcerer 'raised' the city?) plinth, you recall only one sloped entry to the city and it's pretty overgrown and degraded by road standards.

And finally, looking in to the Tipsy Unicorn, there's a surprising number of hard looking individuals inside wrestling for attention and-- actually wrestling in one corner? Seems it's a bit of a past-time here, as gambling is rampant with cheers, hollers and swears. The bartender inside looks like the buffest female orc you've ever seen, like some kind of world-class dead-weight lifter. Glancing into the dusty windows of the alternative choice, is a single patron quietly slumped over the counter, likely asleep. You'd think the counter is unattended, when you see a pair of ear-ends walking back and forth. Seems the person operating the bar is too short to be seen normally.

(Adriaan, roll some apprasal or diplomacies for me please~ I need 3 of one or the other. Vore, i'll need one survival check to see how quickly you navigate. Everyone else can roll perception to overhear things being discussed around the city for now or engage in conversation you hear with diplomacy -5.)
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Bright » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:50 pm

Jons been in the arena for quite a while so he was unsure on how to approach the strangers in this city.
For now he'd do a little careful eavesdropping on the occassional conversation between other people.

Perception:
1d20+7=17.
http://orokos.com/roll/650856

Jon would also like to have a flagon of the beer from the Tipsy Unicorn.
He couldn't remember the last time he had alcohol to drink.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Zephyr42 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:04 pm

http://orokos.com/roll/650903 (19, 12, and 17 appraise)
http://orokos.com/roll/650904 (11 perception)

Adriaan doesn't notice a whole lot from the crowd. His mind is too busy with other things. Part of it is making sensible purchases, but another part of it is trying to plan for the days ahead. He doesn't know what to do to make the slave fights stop, and he has no idea who to get in touch with anyone who does. He'll ask around to see what is going on, but that sounds like something for the next day. Instead, he returns to the Tipsy Unicorn.

His first response is to stare at everything in the Unicorn. If this is the better choice... Adriaan shakes his head. It's still better than a cell. At least, he hopes. He walks over to the barkeep and sits at the bar. "Morning," he says. "My friends and I are looking for a place to stay for a while. What are the rates for your rooms?" As she talks, Adriaan pays attention, trying to root out any attempt to pull a fast one on him.

http://orokos.com/roll/650942 (15 perception).
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sansuki » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:03 pm

It wasn't the most coin Kay'd ever had, not by a longshot. But, what the hell, it was enough to get her started. Kay slipped away from the others after she'd bought herself a simple combat outfit; thick hide armor, a good stout sword, and a shield. That burnt through more than half of her gold, after which she wound her way through some of the markets buying and assembling herself a backpack full of many of the cheaper things the on-the-go-adventurer would need, from food to flint. She also bought herself something a little more... showy than what she'd worn as a prisoner; by the time the faun makes it back to the others with a bulging backpack of miscellaneous gear, she's dressed in much more provocative gear. It's all sky-blue dyed cotton, and her top is, honestly, more a large bra than anything- complete with rope-tied section in the middle letting a little 'window' in to view between her cleavage, and more practically to provide something easy to 'give' when she eats a big meal. The bottom of the bra, down under her chest, is a bunch of frilly tassles, all drawing attention both to her navel and the fringe of pale fur down below that. The bottom part is... well, short shorts. Also sky blue, with a notch cut in it for her tail, and a fake-skirt that hangs down halfway down her thighs on top of the short shorts. It's very fetching, very flatteringly cut, and exceedingly eye-catching as one might expect. After all, it's a variant of what she wore to perform.

In the Unicorn, Kay gives the big bartender a long, long look up and down, grinning and visibly Liking What She Sees; she slides up to the bar beside Adriaan, draping an arm around his shoulder. "There y'are!" She bawls into his ear- from the smell of it, already having had a few drinks while she was out shopping. At least her stomach's dwindled to a visible, but reasonably-sized bulge that squishes cheerfully as it presses against the bar. "Also, remember, some of us are gonna be sharing rooms," she teases the man, and waves at Jon as well as she sees him nearby.

(Spending: Scimitar [15 gp], Hide armor [15 gp], light wooden shield [7 gp], Backpack [2 gp], Bedroll [1 sp], Flint and steel [1 gp], Rope [1 gp], 10 days rations [5 gp], Waterskin [1 gp], Entertainer's Outfit [3 gp], and have 29 gold left. Not going to take a perception roll)
sansuki
---

Postby Netjak » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:12 am

Drawing a casual, but surprisingly devilish grin for the usually rather uptight naga, Nilia mused, "I would happily put some lowlife street-gang to better use, if they were so kind to offer themselves up in a ill-advised shakedown, buuut, I was more worried about our winnings being whisked away from us while we slept, and weren't awake to properly deal with the perpetrators", while her steadily softening out tail rumbled quite hungrily at the thought. Chowing down on a worthy adversary was of course the most exquisite of meals, but wholly dominating lesser people by reducing them to mere sustenance, now that had it's own type of charm, atleast to the outcast noodle!

Still smirking gently, the serpentine fighter shook her head all the same, before giggling, "Though, unless you have a good plan for it, I thiiink we should just head to a inn and order a good bit to eat, rather than going criminal-hunting in the night. I would also really like to properly relax, and get the arena dust cleaned out from underneath my scales"

To Irice, Nilia first gave an appreciative nod, before following it up with, "While some extra armor for my tail as well wouldn't be bad, I was mostly just thinking about a breastplate. My scales are pretty sturdy as it is, while my human half is not, after all. Uh, have a safe trip then Irice! It seems like we'll be staying at the Tipsy Unicorn, so I guess I'll stay there until you return. Even though we probably shouldn't idle long enough for you to get your forge properly blazing at this moment, your expertise would be much appreciated in picking out the best gear for the cost. I... I am not that good with budgeting or appraisals..."

By the time Adriaan made it his way to her, on his round to pay off his bet, Nilia would just shake her head and push the coin away, simply stating, "I didn't bet against you, so I will not accept this."

And so, the large lamia, with her two obvious, but softened up lumps swelling out her thick tail slithered after Adriaan into the Tipsy Unicorn, likely with Brelia by her side, her tail emitting audible glushes and sloshes as it snaked from side to side, shaking up it's acidic, and busily digesting contents. Though she did take a moment to ingest and process her surrounding upon entering the unfamiliar inn, Nilia soon joined Adriaan by the counter, and, a while after he had gotten his reply and finished his conversation, the snake girl would lean in over the bar to look more fully upon the tiny barkeep, as she said, "Hello. Do you serve fruity beverages here? Either alcoholic or not would be fine."

Hailing from a mostly carnivorous species, Nilia couldn't regularly consume much plant-matter without suffering from indigestion, even though she loved the taste of fruit. So despite kinda being a bit of a lightweight when it came to alcohol, considering her size, a good cider or something else where a lot of the fructose had been converted into alcohol, was something she couldn't pass up on!

Though, once she had finally wetted her tongue after her long time in the arena, the naga's attention was soon drawn towards the wrestling crowd. Irice probably wouldn't find the noodle engaged in a wrestling match as she returned, as just brawling it out in an inn seemed a bit uncouth to her. Of course, if someone did pick a fight with her, Nilia's pride hardly allowed her to decline!

Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Menyra » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:57 pm

Once she hears Nilia's response to her half-joking musings, Brelia shrugs her shoulders and flicks her ears a few times. "I suppose you have a point there. Better to play it safe on our first night out while we wait for the hype to die down, right?" she asks her while patting her on the shoulder. Despite the fact that Irice had offered to make weapons and armor for the party, the feline is impatient, and isn't up for gathering raw metal for what she's looking for anyway; she'd rather get her hands on the finished product right away. As such, though Nilia seems ready to go to the inn straight away, Brelia tells her "I'll catch up later after my shopping trip," and then scampers her way over to the shopping district.

The first things she does once she enters the shopping district is browse the weapons and armor... though at this point, her hide armor she got from the arena should fare well enough for the time being, so she can spend her hard-earned gold on other things. Once she has her more combat-oriented equipment sorted out, she buys some standard adventuring gear before she moving on to acquiring more suitable clothing for the future. More specifically, a form-fitting button-down shirt colored a soft beige color-- though she intentionally keeps the bottom half of the buttons unbuttoned, not that it's particularly visible under her armor. For her lower body she puts on a grey, mono-colored skirt that goes down to just above her knees. To finish up the outfit, she buys a pair of eyeclasses, meant to be purely cosmetic in order to have it compliment (and amplify) her natural charm.

(Shopping! Morningstar - 8 gp, Heavy Wooden Shield - 7 gp, Oracle's Kit - 9 gp, 10 days rations - 5 gp, Light Crossbow- 35 gp, 30 crossbow bolts- 3gp, Courtesan's outfit- 8gp, Eyeglasses- 5g. Gp remaining: 47 gp )

With shopping done and over with, Brelia moves on to other things, namely listening in on conversations people are having in the city. Mostly she does this while she's going back to the Tipsy Unicorn, and also when she's inside i. Though she is interested in the rowdiness in the Unicorn, she's not particularly rowdy herself, so she's not about to get herself involved in it. If there are any conversations about the recent fights in the arena, or if there are talks about potential jobs for adventurers, then Brelia is ever willing to insert herself into those conversations in order to steer them in a useful direction: namely how to get extra pocket change. And also flirting to potentially make a meal of someone, if there's an opportunity for that.

http://orokos.com/roll/651749 Diplomacy: 20+11-5 = 26
Menyra
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jermayan » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:24 pm

Not really needing weaponry in the traditional sense, along with retaining what she had in the last bout means Lensea is more window shopping in the market more than anything else, as she's more concerened with giving her stomach time to process her meal from the arena than actually buying anything of large significance. Fortunately her meal had long since stopped struggling, so all that showed was a tightly-compacted bulge in her belly quite a bit smaller than would normally be expected of a meal the same size as her. Still, she picks up and assembles a pack of more general gear that she'll need if they intend to do anything outside the city for more than a few hours.

When she rejoins the others at the Tipsy Unicorn, she's ditched the uniform top that the arena had wanted them to wear, so the leather underneath is on full display, and by extension the rather significant amount of exposed skin and scales. Her armor had never been designed to protect much more than certain vital parts of her body to begin with, but modifications similar to Kay's meant to accomadate a bulging and struggling belly had cut down that even farther.

Immediately ordering, chugging, and then refilling a large stein of something alchoholic, she goes back and forth between watching the wrestling with amused interest and the bartender's physique. It wasn't entirely her intention to just jump into a fight so soon after getting out of the arena, but she wouldn't pass up the opportunity to get another good meal before bed. Her stomach seemed to agree, as despite not changing much in size it was now entirely rounded off and wobbling slightly as she moved. "Speaking of, how many rooms were we going to need? Don't think we've figured out arrangments just yet."

(( Perception check: 1d20+7 18 ))
(( Spending 12 gp to pick up a pathfinder's kit (backpack, bedroll, belt pouch, clay mug, dagger, two fishhooks, flint and steel, sewing needle, signal whistle, 50 feet of string, 50 feet of thread, waterskin, week’s worth of trail rations, whetstone) ))
"The power of a warrior or wizard pales before that wielded by a master of the mind."
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Razgriz » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:32 pm

Adriaan, using his keen eye and shallow pockets, is able to hunt back and forth quickly between stalls and not only spot offers, but are offered reduced prices as he passes - so they can snag the deal with him instead of someone else getting it. Any coin is better than none- afterall. Though he's not completely successful. Some of the places where he can't get goods anywhere else as easily refuses to budge and his pocket is still left hurting. (costs you 40gp instead of 46.62gp) With this success, your tail seems to have a life of its own and happily flags with glee, though returns to your control as people seem to shy away from discussing things with you. Maybe you're just too giddy in a gloomy place. Nobody seems to have noticed you ducking into an alley, though perhaps you should return to the party before you vanish? The bartender isn't the chatty sort, while 'cleaning' a glance with a rag that looks like it's seen better days, she barks in a deep, yet feminine voice. "Fif'teen Sil's" ... You uh. Guess that means fifteen silver? This seems reasonable, if a bit on the high side.

Irice meanwhile is like a homing pidgeon; capable of honing in on the exact spot of her gear swiftly and expertly. Not that there's much out here. Beyond the settlement which ends pretty naturally, is a series of vines and roots that seem to be slowly growing closer - destroying the flat rock and earth pedistol the town is built on. This might concern you, if it wasn't for the fact that this is hundreds of yards from the nearest building and would take tens of years to do any harm. You don your armour expertly, which doesn't take too much time. As you pass the guards whom are looking at suspiciously at you (need a deception or persuation roll from your body language), they resume their conversations - as if it was intended to be heard by you. "Yea; aye 'eard sum kids 'n Roy off'a nights gotten snagged." One says, while the other seems more impressed by his taller buddies words, seems common was not common here by how poorly everyone spoke. "Whu? Off'er th' patrol yea?" The shorter male, stocky and almost more horizontal than vertical asks curiously, neither seem intent on stopping your travel.

During this, Jon is rather successful at listening to folks talking. Though these seem to be visitors that have remained in place for longer than originally planned, if the gist is correct. Their speech is also markedly better than the locals. "Harold. You hear about the curfew the guards are putting up? This place is getting worse and worse. People are getting paranoid. Could get dangerous." He's hushed by his fellow, bearded dwarf who glances over at Jon with a slow and growing smile before turning back to his business partner. Both seem to be dressed in what you might've considered traditional goblin-attire, which is strange for what Dwarves tend to be seen wearing, you think. Or maybe you're a little racist through ignorance? Introspection, perhaps. Or maybe not! Who knows. "People are disappearing, looking for someone to blame. Don't make a scene." He huffs back." He answers finally as Jon begins to enter the tavern and orders a drink alongside Adriaan asking about a night's stay. "fiv'un cops" She gruffly responds. (Endurance check vs being sleepily drunk) It tastes.. Sub-par. With an aftertaste you can't describe... Though looking at that rag she's cleaning with, makes it less appetizing the more and more you think about it. Which means don't think about it!

Key's shopping ends with a lot of visual successes, catching the sort of attention from passer's by she likely wanted. Her ears able to pick up compliments and remarks that would make a bishop blush (You can make 3 appraisals for shopping if you want). Now kitted out and feeling as heavy as having eaten another person, she flaunts in the direction of the Orcish powerlifting bartenderess of the Unicorn, staring back at Kay's examination before breaking eye contact when she began to flirt all over the boys.

The naga meanwhile is given wide berth to her direction of travel but is otherwise not particularly noteworthy otherwise. In the Unicorn with a lack of Brelia just yet, speaking to the Bartender seemed to get a puzzled expression as her head tilted slightly in confusion. With how she seemed capable of looming over Nilia; she might just be part giant, too. "Fruit?" She asked suprisingly clear through her tusks, unlike previous words. "Umb'rella? fiv'un cops" She shoves a mug forward after filling it from a tap, sticking a small umbrella in for good measure. Seems like she misunderstood Nilia's meaning. (if drinking it, Endurance vs being sleepily drunk)

Almost done, but for now checking in with Lensea's window shopping quickly turns back to the Tipsy Unicorn and the party; perhaps seeing the others darting in and out of market stalls, shop buildings and alleys (one of them did, anyway) while they were busy bees. She did eventually switch to purchase mode, however (and can roll 1 appraisal). Getting back to the others, she takes the long route through the inn around the tough guys that are messing around and making a lot of noise. She discerns from their ramblings and boisterous fun that they all expect to die tomorrow morning on their contract and are taking it in their stride. They all seem to use interesting language, in that they call one another brother and seem to have the upmost respect for each others differences and the women present in the building currently. Unsurprisingly she is thrust a mug of green liquid when requesting her drink for 5 copper pieces. And may regret chugging it so quickly... (Endurance check vs being sleepily drunk)

Finally, Brelia is out on a mission (can roll 3 appraisals if you like) and is pretty successful in her shopping, though her meanderings are not degrading her attention to detail using those big radar dishes on her head to the best of their abilities. People liked to gossip it seemed and Brelia listened in closely, even inserting herself in with a well-timed question or compliment to be welcomed into the info-gossip-sharing. Older women especially seemed to enjoy the attention given to them by the fluff-ball. She had also garnered some attention from kids, some of which who tugged playfully on her tail before being told to go elsewhere by someone else she was speaking to. One young lad seemed to follow Brelia around, even after everything she heard and remained outside the Unicorn when she entered. He wasn't very stealthy and it took a while for her to acknowledge her surroundings - him particularly, as she processed the slurry of rumors. Some of which could be intertwined, while others independant or unrelated - all of which could be profitable if you try and get coin from the right people involved in the stories...

Tl;DR Summaries:

(( Adriaan: -40gp. People seem to cease their discussions as you near. 15 silver per night. ))
(( Irice: there and back to the party in record time. need a persuation or deception roll for mysterious reasons. Rumors about missing people; particularly a guard and children beyond the settlement. ))
(( Jon: discussions of curfew starting due to disappearances, guards on high alert. He gets a drink for 5 cp. Endurance check if you drink.))
(( Kay: can make 3 appraisal rolls. The bartender seems disinterested in the flaunting fawn. ))
(( Nilia: Got grog with an umbrella. Endurance check if you drink. ))
(( Lensea: can make 1 appraisal check. 5 copper for a drink. Endurance check. The frat-gang wrestling nearby is celebrating death and an expedition contract they are about to leave for in the morning. ))

(( Brelia: 3 appraisals if you want. Rumors you hear:
1) Kids and Guards have been disappearing; kids when playing outside of town towards the cliff edges, while guards at night on the same kind of patrol.
2) People reckon some monster, monsters or cult-stuff is happening.
3) People are also complaining about the vines and forest encroaching on the settlement.
4) Some guy got poisoned with a paralyzation secretion from one of the plants and has yet to recover.
5) Someone else talked about what they thought was a loud crashing noise in the forest; with lantern lights going down mentioned by the other person talking.
6) A merchant is short on supplies and complaining about it - no wagon is able to make it out here and the last shipment is late.
7) Finally, inside you hear about an expedition into the forest - which is why so many tough people are all gathering together. ))

EDIT: Yes, I meant consitution, sorry. Wherever it says "Endurance".
Last edited by Razgriz on Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Bright » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:12 pm

(I reckon you mean Constitution? http://orokos.com/roll/652740
1d20+3=8)

Jon waves back to Kay as he sees her stand by the bar.

The thirst is getting the better of Jons good judgement and he downs the flagon of beer he was given, trying his best to ignore the aftertaste of dirty rag.
Whatever that is in that beer it hits Jon like a brick.
"I have no *hick* idea what they have in this *hick* beer, but I think I'll stick to the water instead."

He looks over the table.
"Lensea, I didn't know you had a twin. I don't believe we've been introduced."

Jon will definitely need to have a room at the Tipsy Unicorn tonight.

"Guys...guys...guys." He repeats himself a bit as the alcohol goes through his system.
"I heard some rumours that there's been people disappearing in town."
Visit my artblog?
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Menyra » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:31 am

While Brelia has always had a knack for getting along with other people and being able to read them, the same could not be said for her ability to appraise objects. She has little confidence in her ability to discern the value of material goods on her own, so she doesn't bother trying to appraise and get the best prices; rather, she goes for market price. (( No appraisal checks here ))

Taking a few steps into the Tipsy Unicorn is all the kitty needed to do in order to get the information she wanted: the fact that the rowdy bunch there was to go on an expedition into the forest, supposedly in order to beat back the encroaching vines that she'd heard about. Or perhaps it was to investigate that loud crashing sound. The feline doesn't know for certain the purpose, but she knows full well that it's dangerous, so she silently wishes the bunch of them the best of luck in returning safely. Her brief time in the tavern is also enough to tell her that Jon is already wasted, and deciding that swapping stories with the rest of her pit-fighting buddies can wait, she turns on her heel and exits the bar to address the kid that had been following her.

She adjusts her new eyeglasses with one hand. "Hey there, kiddo," she says with a smile, then crouches down so that she is eye level with the kid. "What's up? Did you need something from me?" she asks while tilting her head ever so slightly to the side. She lets her words hang in the air for a moment before coming up with a half-joking hypothesis. "Ooh, are you a fan of mine? I'd love to give you an autograph, if you had the pen and paper for it." Her expression goes from curious to cheerful, with her tail swishing softly from side to side behind her head.
Menyra
Somewhat familiar

Postby sansuki » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:23 pm

Kay was about to order a drink when she saw Jon reel from his own. The orc... Kay gave the bartender another look, and then at the drink, and then at Jon before deciding that she'd had enough at that. On the one hand, it might just be the first good drink after a long time off- on the other hand, it could be something entirely less innocent. She *probably* owed it to the people she'd fought beside to not have them end up as orc pudge quite this quickly, too, but since she didn't *know* making accusations would be likely to provoke a fight she didn't really care for. She steps up to one side of Jon, and drapes her arm around the man's shoulders, pulling him into a sidelong embrace. "Nah, we haven't. Be happy to share a room with anyone, and maybe more," she gives the scaly woman a grin. "Jon here'll need to share a room with someone. Maybe more than one someone, who knows! We can all be... friendly, I imagine." She keeps a hold of the human male possessively, and gives the bartender a quick grin.

((Appraises: 21, 11, 12 http://orokos.com/roll/653135 ))
sansuki
---

Postby vore2412 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:21 pm

The warpriest thinks to herself as she sees all the vines and thorns approaching the city, "If only I knew a good druid or shaman to hasten their encroachment on the city...or at least, to divert it to the arena." She thinks to herself, and as she's doing so, she passes by some guards she hadn't really been paying much attention to...after all, she IS a champion of the arena, though her current clothing is a lot more flashy than what she had been wearing and definitely better-fitting, with it emphasizing the curves she'd cultivated from one of the faux-horses. Inquiring about what they're discussing about missing children, she'll also add in an offhand manner if they could tell her where to find the Tipsy Unicorn and also where she'd need to go to set up her armor business in this town, thinking if they stay long enough, she can net a few extra coins. Not that she was in desperate need for coin, but she did enjoy forging, and getting some money to buy the ore for it allowed her to do it more often. After receiving this information, she'll make her way to the Tipsy Unicorn, and briefly bumps into Brelia for a second, before seeing her having her own business to attend to with some child, and enters the tavern, where she spots Kay, Nilia, Jon, and Lensea. Before she grabs a drink, she'll talk to Nilia a little bit about armor, saying, "It takes a lot more time to craft a breastplate and offers the same protection as a chainmail, like I'm wearing.
If you want to wait though, I could probably have one done in fairly short order...otherwise it's not very cheap despite our arena gold." After saying this, she moves over to the bar to order up a drink. Despite Jon already being nearly falling-over drunk, Irice has more confidence in her ability to hold her drink, but when she orders her drink, she holds up a finger to the orc bartender before reaching over to grab the mug that bartender is about to pour into and wiping it out more thoroughly, before motioning for her to continue. Downing her first drink, she taps on the mug for another before turning to Lensea, and telling her, "Hold my beer." As she's talking, she's undoing the straps on her pack where her anvil and other smithing gear is strapped on, allowing them to drop to the ground with a heavy CLANK sound,then stretches slightly and approaches the wrestling people herself, in order to participate. She's not a huge fan of wrestling, but she's somewhat certain in her skills, especially being because she's so small, it would be easy to underestimate her.

http://orokos.com/roll/653147 (( Got a 20 on my persuasion )) http://orokos.com/roll/653307 (( Rolled fortitude for the beer, and got 15 for it. )) (( I'm going to guess that a CMB roll for wrestling is in order if she takes part? ))
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:45 pm

Having smiled gently along with her nods, in reply to Brelia's agreeance with her own thought process, and perhaps even moreso at that nice little shoulderpat, the noodle replied with a quick, "Mhm! And hopefully, now that we are free again, we should be able to come by way more income, so we likely won't need to have that great of a nest egg!" She was however both quite suprised, and a little bummed out that the kitty seemed to have already decided to head out shopping alone, having called back, "Ermh, okay? Will you still come with me when I go out shopping? I am not really any good at bartering!", before she slithered along into the Tipsy Unicorn.

To say the least, Nilia was more than a little perplexed at how the huge, interestingly muscular orc lady seemed to be able to pronounce fruit perfectly well, then went on to talk in a totally unrecognizable language to her. Accepting the mug with a hesitant, "Uh, thank you!", half in confusion and half due to her mostly good manners, the lamia's gaze shifted from examining the barkeep, to looking at the sort of cute glass of grog in her hands. The umbrella kinda made it better, a little bit atleast! And so, with a sigh as she abandoned her hopes for a cider or anything else, the rather thirsty noodle downed her first glass of alcohol in a while! Though it certainly was strong, and a bit... odd tasting, save for a shudder, the hefty snakegirl was completely unaffected by the drink. She wasn't even a little buzzed, and certainly not enough to loosen a bit up and actually join in the wrestling, like she wanted to. And so, she just watched until Irice arrived.

Being still almost completely sober, the noodle's conversation with the warpriest/party-blacksmith went along swimmingly, mostly because Nilia had the good senses to just quiet down and listen to someone more knowledgeable. Nodding away, Nilia only raised her voice to note, "Well, Brelia, and a lot of our other members of our little ragtag group of survivors do not seem to keen on waiting to have armour made for us, instead of buying something already pre-produced, but, uhm, if you could help me pick out some good, fitting chainmail, as well as a shield and mace or something, I would really appreciate it!"

However, with Brelia still not to be spotted inside the tavern, and Irice on her way to join in the wrestling frey, Nilia temporarily gives up on her intentions to drag the oread and kitty along for another shopping spree, and instead just fully approaches the wrestling group alongside her ally.

Fortitude check: 23 https://orokos.com/roll/653319
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sansuki » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:50 pm

"Frankly," the faun says, still aggressively cuddling Jon to be sure no rogue orcs made off with him, "I kinda feel like asking a blacksmith to throw together some cheapish hide armor like what suits me would be... almost insulting. When it comes time to get some really good, form-fitting armor? Then believe me I'll be knocking down your door." She says reassuringly.
sansuki
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay