Vore Resort RP!!!

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Vore Resort RP!!!

Postby unknownreknown42 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:51 am

Quaranta gestured forward.
"Lead the way. And if you plan on feeding me, my stomach is more than capable of holding multiple people.
Huh?Where'd everybody go?
unknownreknown42
Been posting for a bit

Postby Venchi » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:46 am

When she heard Quaranta mention that his stomach easily held more than one person Rose, not at all subtly, nudged Lilly not caring if anyone noticed.

The squirrel girl clearly felt some what awkward but didn't do or say anything to stop her sister.

Daniel meanwhile finished swallowing his snack and decided to call the office. "Swanson here, if you get hear something about a missing five year old, don't bother trying to look for the kid. Apparently someone ate them without permission, the culprit is taken care off by the way."
Venchi
Somewhat familiar

Postby sabrina_diamond » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:14 am

"Name the guy," Steph says while finishing her meal.
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby gorgonzoladealer » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:39 am

"Rrrright," said the man on the other side of the phone, "you know we can regenerate people right?"

~・~

The wheels hidden beneath C05M0's feet whirred as he floated down into the halls. Steph was led to a small door near the entrance, a sign that said "doctor" next to it.

"There you have it," C05M0 declared, "this guy can fix... just about anything really. The guy's pretty cool."

~・~

Jade giggled as she gripped Quranta hand in her gloved hand.

"Oh, my art project is a little more... abstract." The elevator dinged as it opened up to an empty red room. She pulled Quaranta inside with a joyful countenance.

"Let me... hue hue, get ready for the preparations." She peeled the glove off of her hand, letting it dangle and fall to the floor.
gorgonzoladealer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sabrina_diamond » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:52 am

"Uh, thanks." Steph remarks before heading into the doctor's room uncertainly, "If you say so?"
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby unknownreknown42 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:30 am

Quaranta now had a glint In his own eye. Wether it wss hubgry or lustful wasn't clear, but he certainly liled whst he saw. Slowly, he approached Jade and a third head appeared by the existing two.
"Shall I help you with that?"
unknownreknown42
Been posting for a bit

Postby Venchi » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:51 am

"Uh no I didn't know that." Daniel admitted feeling rather awkward and wishing he had studied the brochure more thoroughly. He quickly finished up the call and went looking for the girls to tell them, though he suspected it wouldn't change their eventual fate.

When the girls heard Lilly looked interested but Rose didn't seem to care and since Lilly would make sure to get eaten not long after Rose it seemed he was proven right.
Venchi
Somewhat familiar

Postby gorgonzoladealer » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:11 am

The nurse that flicked through her phone came to attention at the sound of her office door opening.

"Well hello dear," she said as she hid her phone away, "Tell me what's wrong?"

~・~

Her second glove dropped to the floor as Jade wriggled her fingers.

"Three heads are quite lovely," she whispered as she rubbed the underside of Quaranta's main head. Her fingers locked themselves behind his jaw and she began to walk backwards, stretching out Quaranta's neck further and further than he could possibly attain.

"Which idea do you like more?" she asked as her fingers squeezed into Quaranta's head, "a tunnel for kids or a public use cum dump, hah hah hah!"
gorgonzoladealer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sabrina_diamond » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:59 am

"Just here for a general checkup, just feeling a bit under the weather lately." Steph tells the nurse, "So I wouldn't mind a full-body scan."
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby unknownreknown42 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:11 pm

Quaranta decided to use the left head to talk, since the main one was being manipulated.
"I dont like the idea of being a sex experience, especially since Scura would never let me go near her again....But I like the tunnel idea. Explain, please."
unknownreknown42
Been posting for a bit

Postby UpQuark » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:46 pm

(Okay, I have already posted this. But I have had some things flying around so I couldn't get on here for awhile. Luckily, it has passed and I am back. So I am reposting this. See you soon!)

Full Name: Higgs Fermi
Sex: Male
Species: Dragon
Pred or Prey: Prey
Stay duration: 07:24:18-08:24:18
Where did you hear about us: Some weirdo told me about it
Why you came: Research in the Triangle
UpQuark
New to the forum

Postby gorgonzoladealer » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:08 am

"Well dear," the nurse said as she stood to attention, "if you want a scan, you need to go to a hospital, ha ha ha ha ha ha. Haaa... sorry, we don't have that type of equipment here."

~・~

"Simple really," Jade remarked as she rubbed over Quaranta's mouth and sealed it tight, "I form your insides and your body into something like... ummm, a kids playground. The kids can enter wherever they like and walk freely and happily through you like a tunnel. Of course I'd have to turn off your digestion."
gorgonzoladealer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sabrina_diamond » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:25 am

"Yes, just a general checkup then." Steph says to the nurse, "If that's fine with the doctor." Steph is entirely willing to go ahead with the checkup, being rather submissive in nature.
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Venchi » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:05 am

After discussing things a bit the girls decided that while they had fun in the lounge they want to go and spend some of their money. Daniel was going with them to make they didn't waste all their money on stuff like clothes , which they wouldn't need much longer anyway. The three left the party and headed for the shopping center.
Venchi
Somewhat familiar

Postby unknownreknown42 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:54 pm

The head on the right spoke this time.

"Sounds...Intresting. As long as I can return to my normal form before long. Ill think about it in the morming." His taill coiled around Jade and a soft light eminated from his main head, sending it back into its normal position. "All this talk of digesting and expliring my stomach is making me hungry. " Hus main heads jaws unhinged and hung open as he hoisted Jade up. "I heard you cam reform people, so thus shpuldnt be a problem, right?" He belched in her face and the left head dtarted speaking."And right now I want to eat till I cant fit anymore in here. So, How do you want to go? Headfirst or feet first?"
unknownreknown42
Been posting for a bit

Postby UpQuark » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:45 pm

Higgs sat in the farthest back seat of the plane. He sighs as he glances out the window. He never liked riding a public plane. He much preferred flying with his own little wings, but decided to take a plane over the huge Atlantic, trying to avoid birds of prey. The small dragon leaps out of his seat and enters the lavatory, trying to get some peace. But of course, he is interrupted by the infamous seatbelt signs, signalling that they were ready to land. Heading back to his seat, he prepares for landing.

Higgs walked into the main entrance of the resort, carrying many suitcases and bags. He planned on doing extensive research on the triangle, as he was a scientist. But in truth, he had come to escape. Not to escape the city lights, or the traffic, not even boredom. He came to escape the vore. He was the last of his species of dragon, and he did NOT want to get eaten. But most of the time, impulsivness gained control of him, and he would throw insult after insult at the pred, usually ending in him in the preds mouth. Sighing, he finishes dragging all his stuff up to the receptionist desk. Then, he rings the receptionist bell and waits...
UpQuark
New to the forum

Postby gorgonzoladealer » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:07 am

“Hm.... oh, sorry baby. I’m the doctor.” she explained as she lightly lifts up her skirt, “a girl’s gotta look cute right?” She takes Steph by the hand and leads her to a reclined counter. As she proceeds to test her reactions, check her ears, eyes and tonsils, she asks Steph some questions.

“So, what have you been nibbling on young lady?”

〜・〜

“Um, no,” Jade said as she stretched out Quaranta’s tail and slipped onto the ground, “that’s not how this works. When I say you’re my art ptoject, you become my art project, ok? Now behave.” She wriggled her fingers and walked towards Quaranta with a spark in her eyes.

〜・〜

Doloris’ head popped up from behind the counter, her eyes analyzing Higgs with the excitement of a tired sloth.

“Aren’t you a little small to be a dragon?” she asked.
gorgonzoladealer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Venchi » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:01 am

The three took their newly won money straight to the bank where Daniel deposited most of it but left his girls with 100 dollars each. "Remember it'd be smart not to spend it on clothes or anything you expect to use a long time, cause that would be a waste of money."

"Aw dad, I wanted to buy a skimpy swimsuit and show off my body, both as food and as a girl."

"Well it's your money Rose, but something short term fun would be better I think."

Rose had a naughty grin on her face when she replied. "Well short term fun is what I'm thinking of." While she was sure both her father and sister had an idea of the fun she was after before she got eaten she still decided against spelling it out.

"You do know we can walk around naked and thus don't need a skimpy swimsuit to show off."
Venchi
Somewhat familiar

Postby unknownreknown42 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:48 am

Quaranta Hissed with all three heads. "Very nice, snackbite, I said ill think about it. "He unsheaved his fangs and coiled her again, now applying constricting force as his fangs dripped paralysing venom. "You have two choices. We both leave and i might come back tommorow, or you resist and I eat you.
unknownreknown42
Been posting for a bit

Postby unknownreknown42 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:56 am

(Also, heres a new character. )

*Full Name: Scura Lunata
*Sex: Female
*Species: Anthro Cobra
*Pred or Prey: Pred
Preferred Position: Security guard, bodyguard (For the guests that want one.
Days Available: Monday-Friday
Preferred Payment: Cash, Free stay, Prey.
*Where did you hear about us: Quaranta's parents
*Why you chose us: Because she loves the job and hets to hang out with her friends.

-----------------------
A black cobra with grey patterning approached the counter. She was completely naked and obviously showing off.
She eyed the dragon and turned to Doloris.
"This winglet looks like he could do with a bodyguard, huh? I can do that!
Even though im new, I wont eat him, I promise!"
She smiled at Higgs, trying to win him over.
Last edited by unknownreknown42 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
unknownreknown42
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay