Vore Resort RP!!!

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Vore Resort RP!!!

Postby gorgonzoladealer » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:38 pm

Finally, a place to live out your fantasies. Where vore, relaxtion and peace go hand in hand. Our hotel can provide the ultimate in a vore friendly convenience. Located in a distant forest furthest from any civilization, you can have the ease of enjoying a judgement free experience. Our resort was founded on the ultimate idea of indulgence in any way you please. Based off of an anomaly in the Bermuda Triangle, our founder Frank Rockefeller wanted to capture the essence of a mysterious resort that showed up out of nowhere and provided visitors with the most pleasurable experience imaginable. Escaping with his life, he took his fortune and founded this quaint resort, Epicurus Fao. We come equipped with a spa, dining area, water park and private rooms for your satisfaction.

So we don't get sued, please fill out our contract here:
Full Name:
Species:
Pred or Prey
Stay duration: MM/DD/YY-MM/DD/YY
Where did you hear about us:
Why you came:

If you're thinking about becoming an employee, please fill out this separate contract: (*=mandatory)
*Full Name:
*Species:
*Pred or Prey
Preferred Position (We're relatively new, so most of our positions are open. Here's a list of available positions: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1t_T ... sp=sharing)
Days Available:
Preferred Payment:
*Where did you hear about us:
*Why you chose us:
gorgonzoladealer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Vore Resort RP!!!

Postby Dragonknight007 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:37 pm

(Give me till tomorrow and I have quite a few charecters I'd love to add oh and maybe add the job title of staff management basically someone who interviews people who want a job and goes around to make sure their doing a good job)
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby gorgonzoladealer » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:41 pm

(Sounds good, great to see you again.)
gorgonzoladealer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dragonknight007 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:50 am

Full Name: Salina Dove
Sex: female
Species: naga
Pred
Stay duration: 04/21/20-06/25/20
Where did you hear about us: trip advisor
Why you came: holiday from her company with her son

Full Name: miles night (Salina adopted son)
Sex: male
Species: human
Prey
Stay duration: 04/21/20-06/25/20
Where did you hear about us: TripAdvisor
Why you came: holiday with his mom for some nice bonding time

Full Name: Julie Smith
*Sex: female
*Species: human
*Prey
Preferred Position: life guard
Days Available: Monday-saturday
Preferred Payment:
*Where did you hear about us: Craiglist
*Why you chose us: was a natural born swimmer growing up and strict about health and safety so born for the job

Full Name: Sumner foxlin
*Sex: female
*Species: fox neko
*Pred
Preferred Position: staff management
Days Available: everyday
Preferred Payment:
*Where did you hear about us: manager offered position
*Why you chose us: always been good at reading people and telling what their capable of and always been a stickler for rules and won't tolerate rule breaking

(That all I'll do for now I'll add more if it comes to it)
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby gorgonzoladealer » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:01 pm

(0_0 so many beautiful characters =D. I'll see if I can't bake up an intro later.)
gorgonzoladealer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dragonknight007 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:09 pm

( :D glad you like them)
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RIPLegends » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:08 am

Full Name:Guillermo Ramirez
*Sex:Male
*Species:Humam
*Pred or Prey Preu
Preferred Position Security guard
Days Available:mon-fri
Preferred Payment:USDollars
*Where did you hear about us:Local bar
*Why you chose us:liveable salary
RIPLegends
New to the forum

Postby gorgonzoladealer » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:13 am

(Welcome aboard RIP. Had complications today, it's my birthday, I just missed an assignment. :I Other than that, I'll post something tonight to get us started off. Actually now that I see it, what's a preu?)
Last edited by gorgonzoladealer on Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
gorgonzoladealer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby gorgonzoladealer » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:29 am

Monday, 4/21/20, 12:00 am

Fireworks exploded in the black sea above, scaring away the once calm animals and attracting guests of interesting backgrounds. The front entrance of Epicurus Fao was brought to life by spotlights and dozens of flashing cameras. A few dozen journalists and a few dozen bellies crowded around the entrance as Frank Rockefeller walked down with a slick suit and tie. His shining smile reflected back all of the flares of the crowd. He approached a maroon ribbon that barred the double doors of Epicurus Fao. A small girl waddled up from behind him.

"Doloris if you'd give me the scissors please," Frank said to the girl with a sparkling smile. Doloris' face was a black hole to the rest of the crowd, her small sneer seemingly sucking in some light. Nevertheless, she pulled out a massive pair of scissors from her pocket and heaved it into Frank's hands.

"Ladies and gentleman, preys and preds," Frank announced as he aimed his scissors at the ribbon, "Allow me to welcome you to the greatest place on Earth, Epicurus Fao!" The blades of the scissors tore through the ribbon like a knife through cake. As the ribbons floated to the ground, the crowd formed itself a line that flooded past the entrance. Frank's eyes set themselves on Guillermo and he approached him with a huge, cheesy grin on his face.

"You there, ummm..." Frank stopped to look at his nametag, "Guillermo! Do me a favor and make sure no ends up a pancake on the way inside. There's more pleasant ways to die here." He made a wink with a small twinkle popping out his eye.

"Wouldn't that be nice," grumbled Doloris with crossed arms.
gorgonzoladealer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dragonknight007 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:13 am

Salina and miles had been within the crowd watching the ceremony. Salina took a moment to look down at her obviously eager son
"Excited sweetie?"
The young boy grinned up at her almost jumping up and down with anticipation "super duper excited mom, I can't believe you managed to get us here on opening night"
She couldn't help but grin back at him "well nothing too special for my little super hero" she knelt down and hugged him close to her which made the young boy giggle and hug her back
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby gorgonzoladealer » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:28 am

Deloris stumbled by the Salina and stared at her face for a bit.

"Wait a minute," Deloris stated with her finger pointed to Salina, "aren't you the woman who owned that company based around Vore? Can't... can't remember the name."
gorgonzoladealer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dragonknight007 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:32 am

Salina grinned and gave a slight bow "Salina dove CEO of vore.corp industries"
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby gorgonzoladealer » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:09 pm

"Consider me a friend then," Deloris said as she bowed her head, "Let me... get you a shortcut to your room. Might have to wait though as I need to get to the desk and search up your number."
gorgonzoladealer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dragonknight007 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:31 am

She smiles "thank you" she felt miles tugging on her tail as she looks down at him "up?" He nodded eagerly and she picked him up and put him on her shoulders "and this cute thing is my son" miles grins "hi"
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby gorgonzoladealer » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:45 am

(Hopefully RIP can get in on this action)

Deloris smirked and waved at Miles before she ran past the sea of people to the gilded front desk. The golden lights of the halls shined off of every service in the main room. Most people were completely enamored by their own reflection on the floor. Some saw more... interesting things through the reflections. For some, a pair of panties (or none whatsoever) is an opportunity too big to pass up. Deloris ducked under the door for the rather cramped main desk and crawled on top of a chair. Another man with a fedora and tie caught wind of Deloris and put on a warm smile.

"Excuse me young lady," he said as he approached her, "have you lost your mom and dad?" Deloris turned her head to him and revealed a sneer on her face.

"OH, Deloris!" the man said after he backed off, "Sorry, I didn't..."

"Oh no, keep talking," Deloris remarked with a smarmy laced toned, "It worked so well the first time."

"Look, I'm sorry-"

"Can you make yourself useful and get me the keys for Salina and Miles Dove's room?" The fedora-ed man's eye twitched at her remark before he took a deep breath and approached a printer. After a bit, he came up to Deloris with two warm, plastic cards.

"Here you are Deloris," he said as he offered them to her.

"Hm," she replied frankly, "thanks I guess." She plucked the cards out of his hands and noticed the man's frustration portrayed by his eyebrows.

"Hey, I'm sorry," she said with a hand on his, "It's a mistake everybody makes. Like, everybody. I don't mean to be a bitch." The man took another sigh and smirked.

"Eh, it's alright I guess," he mumbled staring to the long, rowdy line of guests, "I've got stuff to-"

"Right," Deloris interjected as she hopped off her seat, "Kick some ass Fernando." She ran past the crowd once more and found the rather obvious lamia once again.

"I wasn't too long was I?" she asked as she gave the cards to Salina.
gorgonzoladealer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dragonknight007 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:42 am

"Not at all" she was about to take the card but miles snatched it first which made her laugh "okay you can hold it then" miles just grinned "yay" and they both laughed at the silly behaviour
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby gorgonzoladealer » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:53 am

Deloris smirked at Mile's playfulness as her chest warmed up a bit.

"Come along now, don't let anyone catch us," she insisted. She led the two around the building as Frank's phone wailed for attention.

"Hm, oh excuse me," Frank said to an admirer, "business calls." He flips the phone open and brings it to his ear.

"Hello... wait you, you did... no way, y-- Ha HAH, that's awesome! Just... drive in through the maintenance entrance. Anyone asks, it's a lava lamp installment... Sure they'll buy it... okay, I need to let you go. Good luck." And with a snap, Frank's call ended.

"Right," he continued, "so you have living fat on your body?" Meanwhile, the elevator let out Deloris and the Doves to the 10th floor. She guided the two to a large, twin door. The label "Euphoria" was left ingrained on the frame.

"Salina... Miles, welcome to your suite," Doloris said with a small wave of her arm.
gorgonzoladealer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dragonknight007 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:22 am

Salina smiled letting miles down as he uses the card to unlock the door
(Just wanted to say I love the detail you put into this I mean in the last rp I saw you you put in such amazing detail that I never would have thought of I'm really glad you started your own rp cause now you can go all out to show your world off through incredible details)
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby gorgonzoladealer » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:49 pm

(Eh, its average writing at best.)

The marble doors swung open to present a large, sleek living room, oufitted with black couches, a dark carpet, atmosphere lighting and a large telivision. Pictures of a strange island were hung up behind the couches on both sides. A lone statue of Epicurus' head stared longingly from the corner. On either sides of the television were doors to the bedroom, which was similar to the living room in appearence but lacking couches and replaced with a large, velvet colored bed, and a door to the bathroom.

The bathroom was brighter than the other rooms due to it's marble interior. The shower and bath was large enough to fit a hippopotamus inside. A seperate bathtub on the opposite side of the shower was much smaller, but came equipped with jacuzzi jets. The sinks next to the shower showed off metal, sea-shell sinks, shiny and flashy as the day they were made.

"And this isn't even the best one," said Deloris with a cute smile as she led the two through the suite.
gorgonzoladealer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dragonknight007 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:32 pm

Salina was grinning watching miles run around to look at everything "wow wow wow wow wow mom this place is incredible"
"Heh glad you like it sweetie" she looks at deloris "and this isn't even your best? My my you didn't hold back any expenses with this hotel"
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore Roleplay