Vore Keys

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Vore Keys

Postby SCREAMINGLOUDLY » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:10 am

Hiya! This is a neat idea I came across, that (despite being incredibly well suited to roleplay) never became one. I'm pretty sure that there's a video game with a similar concept, but I don't know the name.

Basically, think your average dwindling party horror setup . . . except that you are the monsters. People from the vore community are tuning in to a livestream to watch a group of people all utterly annihilate one another. A bunch of people in a big-ass manor house, no way in or out. However, there's a catch: Everyone in this game has a special metal collar on that protects them from being swallowed, unbirthed, shoved into an anus, et cetera . . . so what's a pred to do?

All of your characters will have special keycards hidden around the mansion that will open their (and only their) protective collar. You bring the proper keycard close enough to the person in question, the collar pops open and won't close anymore . . . making them fair game to be dissolved. Last person standing is let out with $2 million in hand from the event organizers.

Here are a few basic rules:
1. No powergaming. I get that nobody wants to be knocked out, but you can't play with information you shouldn't have.
2. I (and only I) will know which keycard is which, and their exact hiding places. This is relevant because, while I will tell you all which room each keycard is hidden in, you do not know if a given keycard belongs to your collar until it's too late. I'm doing this to avoid people specifically avoiding the rooms with their own keycards, and making it risky to go after one at all, while also avoiding characters clumping up in one or two rooms and dealing with whichever sap got their collar unlocked.
3. The collars unlocking makes a noise, but not a particularly loud one. Unless it unlocks in the poolhouse, ballroom, or one of the bathrooms, or you were traveling with a friend, you will generally have time to hide.
4. If you decide to play, you must be able to post at least once every 48 hours. This is to prevent characters getting stuck in conversations, and to allow you to respond to things like your collar getting unlocked, or another player actually taking you out. PM me if your situation changes, and I can godmod yoir character to sleep.
5. The collar unlocking is not in and of itself a death sentence. You can still take another player out while collar-less if you're strong, quick, or clever enough.
6. The collars do not protect from all harm, just vore-related harm. Someone can still smack a collared player with the pool scoop, a broom, etc. to buy time for an escape.
7. Once I confirm five roleplayers, there will be a three-day IRL countdown. After that countdown is up, the RP will start and apps will be locked.

Alright, with the boring shit out of the way, time to get started:
Name:
Sex:
Hair/Eye/Skin Color:
Age: (I'd like to point out that your character is A. Human and B. old enough to both have vore experience and understand risk v. reward to the point where they'd sign up for this)
Height: (This will be relevant in doorways, the attic, and the wine cellar)
Weight: (This will be relevant as far as situations like being in the pool, climbing on furniture, and getting into the wine cellar)
Preferred Vore Method:
Trivia:
SCREAMINGLOUDLY
Been posting for a bit

Re: Vore Keys

Postby Zephyr42 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:45 am

Well, I'm game for this!

Name: Samuel Stuhr
Sex: Male
Hair/Eye/Skin: Black/Green/White
Height: 5'9" (175 cm)
Weight: 134 lbs (60.78 kg)
Preferred Vore Method: Oral/Unbirth (that second one's as the victim)
Trivia: A landscaper from Toledo, Ohio, he's had a passive interest in vore all his life, which reflects itself in his preferred art style, sticking to smooth lines and warm hues. It wasn't until he graduated from college, though, that he actually gave eating someone a try. To his surprise, he quite enjoyed it. His self-consciousness drove him to hide that little fact about himself, though, and whenever he indulges, he always tries to keep his identity a mystery. Contrary to assumptions, he's actually had three girlfriends, none of whom he ate.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SCREAMINGLOUDLY » Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:32 am

Accepted! That's 1/5 before I do the three-day countdown to locking apps!
SCREAMINGLOUDLY
Been posting for a bit

Postby SCREAMINGLOUDLY » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:37 pm

Is there really only one person interested?
SCREAMINGLOUDLY
Been posting for a bit

Postby luckyloomagu » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:34 am

I feel like you tried to pitch towards a way too specific audience, you aimed for...
-People who are into being both pred or prey
-People who prefer humans
-People who will check on this and participate near-daily

I understand what you were going for and why you made is so specific, though I feel like it should be fairly obvious why not many people were enticed. (Sorry if I come off as rude, I have trouble with my tone on the internet)
luckyloomagu
New to the forum

Postby SCREAMINGLOUDLY » Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:26 am

I mean, that's the thing.
•People into being prey can, if they so desire, just suicidally charge at the rooms with keys once that information becomes available, and switches shouldn't be THAT rare. Besides, obligate predators really only have to play a waiting game on patrol; never going close enough to those rooms to potentially screw themselves, but within enough of a radius to be able to snatch somebody up when they do get themselves unlocked. You can play one side or the other, it's all in strategic quirks. If we wind yp with several obligate predators, eventually someone's going to bite the bullet.
•Human preference isn't exactly rare. I see ehich of it for roleplay to be functional.
•Not every day. Just once every three days, which isn't asking much.
SCREAMINGLOUDLY
Been posting for a bit

Return to Vore Roleplay