The Playground of vore

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: The Playground of vore

Postby Anime_Chaos » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:23 pm

Ignorant to the fact her earlier burp could be the cause, Linda is confused when Charlotte's face bunches up. Sure, she smells like sex, but that doesn't usually carry that far. Charlotte's refusal of Linda's advance makes the lamia pout with an "Awww..." The question of what's so strange gets interrupted by the introduction of Thea. "Hi Thea. I'm Linda." The distraction caused by the mouse is a good time to start making a getaway for the rabbit. If only she hadn't gone an announced it to bring Linda's attention back. "Oh! The slide sounds like a lot of fun. You wanna come too Thea?"
In the event I have vanished it means I no longer have internet access.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CookieG » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:34 am

Cookie had hopped around for a bit in her Magical land her park wasn't massive but it wasn't small having a mini forest a playground and a bit of interesting things here and there. She lept from the top of a tree to the top of the swing making a gentle but loud enough thud. "I welcome you all to my realm and hope you enjoy your stay now then there are a few rules in my world or pocket as i will call it and a few kinks" she says landing on the ground "May i have a volunteer" (Spacifically a prey) "I would like to show you all something that makes my world special"
CookieG
Been posting for a bit

Postby aliceprey1 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:20 am

Charlotte eventually finds herself running towards the large playset. What a strange encounter... It can't get any weirder... Right? Her quick feet carry her up the stairs. This playground was awfully big... It was like heaven! Charlotte's head whirled at the sound of someone speaking. Was she in charge of this place or what? Clearlt from rhe way she introduced the scene. The bunny slid down the slide in curiousity. 'A volunteer?' She was tempted to go up front but anything could happen. Her eyes moved away, maybe it wasn't a good idea.
Why mock me if you could just eat me?
aliceprey1
New to the forum

Postby Awolfest » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:27 pm

Name: April
Race: fox-girl (kemonomimi)
Pred/Prey: both
Fav vore type: unbrith
Bio: April is a young fox-girl who loves to tease others, usually trying to tempt them into doing her bidding, which usually winds up with one person inside of the other. Has black ears, orange hair, and an orange tail with a white tip. and white skin
Last edited by Awolfest on Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Awolfest
Participator

Postby CookieG » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:25 pm

"All i need is one dont be shy i wont hurt you" Cookie says this with an awkward smile and swishing tail
CookieG
Been posting for a bit

Postby Syro1999 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:30 pm

Name: Tay
Race: Human
Pred/Prey: Prey
Fav vore type: AV
Bio: Just a young blonde looking for thrills and adventure as he stumbles into this lovely pocket dimension. On a side note he's naked all the time
Syro1999
---

Postby Syro1999 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:41 pm

Tay had entered the dimension on a nearby area to the playground so he decided to walk over and then he heard little cookie speaking "I'll do it" he said when he grew closer to her. He stood right next to her.
Syro1999
---

Postby Awolfest » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:57 pm

April looked around "i've gotten lost before, but never this lost" Her attention suddenly being drawn to a gathering, and a girl asking for a volunteer. Sensing this might be something interesting she stands around and waits with anticipation for what might happen next
Awolfest
Participator

Postby CookieG » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:39 am

Cookie smiles seeing her volunteer show up and got straight to business "This is my playground as i've said and here is one of the little details i must tell and show you all, can you lay down for me young man?".
CookieG
Been posting for a bit

Postby Awolfest » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:14 pm

April started to get impatient "Hey kitty, not too sure how I got here, but I am a potion kinda girl, and I can't seem to find the way back. So you better have an alchemy lab I can use, or at least have something fun planned, and I don't find playing with mice fun. Well not unless it's the cute girl or gullible boy kind"
Awolfest
Participator

Postby Syro1999 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:58 am

Tay was laying down when he heard the fox and looked at Cookie in confusion. He whispered to her "maybe she can be the volunteer?"
Syro1999
---

Postby CookieG » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:02 am

"Good idea" She whispered back she then yelled out to the fox "Hey you wanna volunteer so i may demonstrate how my dimension works?". She smiled cutely as she had moved Tay out of the way.
CookieG
Been posting for a bit

Postby Anime_Chaos » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:34 am

In her already gorged state Linda couldn't have kept up with Charlotte running off if she tried. Much as she would like to either stuff that bunny or pack one more prey into her guts. Further complication comes from the sudden appearance of Cookie, who is a bad idea to simply ignore the presence of. "Hey Cookie. What are ya gonna show off this time?"
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Awolfest » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:51 am

"Volunteer? for what?" April stepped up toward Cookie and whispered, trying to tempt the neko "Hey ya know, me and you are pretty similar. We are both like humans, but cuter" Bringing attention to her fox-like ears and tail. "Why don't we forget this whole volunteer thing and we can slip off somewhere secret. What do you say kitten? Maybe I'll trick that boy over there into being your lunch. He seems like the kind of guy who'd be into girls with animal ears." April, giving a seductive smile continued "Tell ya what. I'll pretend to go along with this whole volunteer thing, then you pretend to get sick and run off. I'll come find you and we can have some fun" April then steps away, and lies down
Awolfest
Participator

Postby aliceprey1 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:53 pm

Charlotte slowly crept over to the small gathered up audience. She didn't think that many kids would show up! They were all different too... She really felt curious about the whole 'volunteer thing'. Clearly it would all be answered soon. 'This time?..' Charlotte wasn't sure if she wanted to stand with Linda or not.
Why mock me if you could just eat me?
aliceprey1
New to the forum

Postby CookieG » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:30 am

Cookie sat down next to the head of her Volunteer whispering into her ear "that's not how this works" She said as she had the fox's head in her mouth gulping it down quickly. She swallowed around half her body stopping only for a second to give her a lick between her juicy legs and butt and continued to gulp her down until all of the fox was in her belly. "Surprised I hope?"
CookieG
Been posting for a bit

Postby Awolfest » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:56 pm

"J-jeeze kitten, I didn't think you'd be a predator" April laughs as she pokes around Cookie's belly. "But I'm not staying in here, I told you I make potions, and I always keep a few on me incase this happens. Hope you like getting sick.....H-HEY! what did you do to my potions! where are they!" April starts to struggle "Y-you better let me out"
Awolfest
Participator

Postby CookieG » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:37 am

She belches loudly "I love the ones that struggle especially since they down know anything" Cookie says this with a full belly and a smile. "Now then like i said about the rules is that treat this world like a video game there are respawns infinite ones" her belly grumbles "so no dying in here either also i got hungry so yea" she pats her belly and lays down.
CookieG
Been posting for a bit

Postby Awolfest » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:21 am

"what? Next time start with that. I'm not against being inside of a cute girl like you, although you owe me an answer to my question. Am I gonna be able to make potions here or not" April begins to relax and wait for Cookie to answer.
Awolfest
Participator

Postby Anime_Chaos » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:15 am

Cookie's display of vore removes a lot of the mystery of how and why Linda's body is currently so bloated. The loli Lamia must have several little girls packed into her groaning guts. Something that doesn't stop her from laboriously slithering her way up to Cookie. She gives the Neko's belly a rub with one hand and her own with the other. "Now that you've shown that off. Wanna have some more fun? I've still got room in my tummy. Or we could play the other game."
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay