Vacation on The Epicure (Open rp)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Vacation on The Epicure (Open rp)

Postby Awolfest » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:42 pm

Kate put him down on the table "here he is doc....be brave for mommy now. she just wants to look at you"
Awolfest
Participator

Postby Dragonknight007 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:11 am

Miles just starts chuckling under her "hehe guess I'm it"

A red lever appeared next to doctor Sally she moved it around and the chair moved in the direction it went like a fully mobile vehicle and she stopped infront of Sagan and started examining him "can you tell me what happens when you pass out"
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TinyInconvenience » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:33 am

Sagan showed no sign of reaction upon being asked the question. After all, he barely managed to communicate with Kate. How was he supposed to communicate to a complete stranger? After a short while, he looked down towards the table, tensing his shoulders. It was evident that he was scared.
TinyInconvenience
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragonknight007 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:51 am

Sally pulled out a lolly pop "want one?" She was trying to make him more comfortable around her
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TinyInconvenience » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:18 am

Not to appear rude, Sagan nodded and accepted the lollypop. He didn't interact with it, though, and it was left laying on next to him on the table. He sat down with crossed legs, looking down into his lap.
TinyInconvenience
Somewhat familiar

Postby Awolfest » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:07 pm

"y-yeah I guess you are" Min gets up and starts to run off.

Kate suddenly spoke up "Oh I'm sorry, he doesn't speak...." She stands next to Sagan "I'll translate for you Doctor. come on, tell mommy what you want to tell the doctor"
Awolfest
Participator

Postby TinyInconvenience » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:14 pm

At first, Sagan didn't nudge. He was incredibly uncomfortable with the situation, and he, as stubborn as most people his age, wasn't planning on talking anytime soon. However, he had a change of heart once he realized that Kate might be worried. He soon raised his hand, showing gestures translating to a single word: "Dizzy".
TinyInconvenience
Somewhat familiar

Postby Awolfest » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:28 pm

She watched him, then nodded "He says he gets dizzy"
Awolfest
Participator

Postby Dragonknight007 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:56 am

Miles giggles getting up "give you a 10 second head start"

Sally nods "has this happened recently or longer"
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Awolfest » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:57 pm

Min took the head start to try to get as far away as she could

Kate thought for a few seconds "I think it's only been happening since he fell and hit his head"
Awolfest
Participator

Postby pinkicomp » Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:13 pm

((Ello, sorry just wondered if a third person is alright? I thought this might look good so I wanna try hopping in!))

Name: Kenny Font
Species: Human
Pred/Prey/Both: Prey (However is more of an observer, and likes to cuddle into already engorged predators and usually have sex with their softer bodies. He's not objected to being prey however, but he usually doesn't enjoy the feeling of digestion. HE DOESN'T HAVE A CHOICE THOUGH CAUSE I'M E V I L.)
Preferred vore: Oral, Unbirth, Anal
Sex: Yes
Life before cruise: was the son of a rich Manufactory CEO, however doesn't flaunt his money like most rich boys, his father would smack him if he did anyways.
Personality: It really depends, he's quite laid back and mostly says whatever comes to his mind. Sometimes he forgets his filter but not usually.
CheezBurgers and a Pink Salad, Totally Normal. :gulp:
pinkicomp
---

Postby TinyInconvenience » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:54 pm

(Nice to meet you pinkicomp! There's no problem with you joining in, and I'm sure everyone here is fine with it. The more the merrier!)

Sagan had no intention of replying to the doctor's question, so he felt relieved when Kate answered in his place. That meant that all he had to do was to confirm the answer, and so he did with a slight nod. He switched positions, and was now lying on his side with one leg curled up against his torso and the other in a less bent position. He was chewing on his thumb slightly, something he tended to do when he was feeling stressed.
TinyInconvenience
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragonknight007 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:46 pm

(Welcome pinkicomp all are welcome aboard the Epicure)

Miles counted slowly before chasing after min giggling

Sally nodded "he might have some minor brain damage it should be possible for me to treat but I'll need to examine the spot of impact apon the accident"
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Awolfest » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:12 am

Min knew the ship well, and was able to easily navigate it. However she wasn't quite as fast as Miles was.

Kate seemed shocked "Oh dear, brain damage? By all means go ahead and look at the spot......oh dear" She leaned down to Sagan "Be brave for mommy now, the doctor is just going to look at you, and then she'll make you all better. Then after that you can come with me and I'll show you Min"
Awolfest
Participator

Postby Dragonknight007 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:09 am

Miles chased after min as quick as he could catching up "I'm gonna get ya hehe"

Sally inspected the area Sagan hit his head "well theirs definitely damage but luckily this ship is equipped with items you wouldn't find in your local hospital this should be a easy fix" she moves grabbing a few unusual items from around the room you wouldn't recognise "this should take about 5 to 10 mins but their will be mild pain at points about at much as a bug bite"
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TinyInconvenience » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:26 pm

Though Sagan still didn't know the definition of a masochist, he certainly was one. Upon hearing the word "pain", he felt slight happiness go through him. He curled up slightly, and he couldn't wait to get to see what the doctor had in store. Too bad he didn't hear any more of the sentence, as he didn't catch the part about the pain being as little as a bug bite, so his expectations would soon be shut down. His heart was still pounding considering he was around a stranger, however, the mention of pain did make him more willing to be examined.
TinyInconvenience
Somewhat familiar

Postby Awolfest » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:40 pm

Min started to slow down slightly, getting tired.

Kate looked a bit concerned, but relieved "that's good. do you want me to leave the room or can you do it while I'm here."
Awolfest
Participator

Postby Dragonknight007 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:17 pm

Miles then caught up and tapped her shoulder but stopped breathing a bit heavy "I am out of breath but man that was fun"

Sally nods her head "better if your here from the few mins I've known you two I can already tell he will feel more comfortable with you around him"
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Awolfest » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:38 pm

Min smiles, but too breaths heavy "yeah that was fun. do you wanna do anything else?"

Kate nods "Alright I guess I'll stay here then"
Awolfest
Participator

Postby Dragonknight007 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:52 pm

Miles thinks for a min "how about hmmmm well theirs lots of activities on the ship we can look around and do anything that looks fun"

Sally works on Sagan wound repairing the damage it hurt at times but not a lot it took her a few mins before she smiles "all done I suggest try not to touch there for a few days but your good to go now"
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay