Vacation on The Epicure (Open rp)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Vacation on The Epicure (Open rp)

Postby TinyInconvenience » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:49 pm

Sagan had been a bit disappointed with the amount of pain, but he was still quite happy with not fainting anymore. Knowing that he was finished at the doctor, he walked to the edge of the table closest to Kate and stares at her. It would seem he wanted to be picked up so he could meet Min.
TinyInconvenience
Somewhat familiar

Postby Awolfest » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:27 pm

Min smiled "okay! I can show you to all the fun places." she grabbed his hand and started to lead him back upstairs

Kate smiled as Sagan was alright. She picked up Kate again and started to bring him out of the room, and downstairs "oh you'll love Min, she is so sweet and I know she'll love to meet you"
Awolfest
Participator

Postby Dragonknight007 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:33 pm

Miles followed along giggling "I'm surprised noone tried to eat us yet"
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Awolfest » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:11 pm

She shook her head "Nope. I haven't been eaten at all since I got here....have you been eaten before?"
Awolfest
Participator

Postby TinyInconvenience » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:56 pm

Sagan made himself comfortable in Kate's hand. The whole doctor experience had tensed him up quite a bit, and he was hoping that meeting Min wouldn't be quite as tense. He had many expectations for what she would be like.
TinyInconvenience
Somewhat familiar

Postby Awolfest » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:13 am

Kate found Min walking around. "oh Min. I'd like you to meet your new ....friend. He is small and fragile so I want you to practice holding him. He is going to be staying here like you are" She handed Sagan off to Min, who looked a bit confused. She picked him up by wrapping her hand around his small body. Which Kate disapproved of. "No! Hold him in the palm of your hand so he can still move.

Min adjusted her grip so that he was sitting in the palm of your hand. "uhh....hi....I'm Min"
Awolfest
Participator

Postby TinyInconvenience » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:56 am

Upon Min wrapping her hands around him, Sagan let out an inaudible whimper, but otherwise, he stood still. Despite being filled with fear, he didn't attempt to struggle, as it might've caused her to tighten her grip. When she opened her palm, he stumbled and fell over onto her soft skin, having lost his balance from the sudden change. He sat back up and listened as Min introduced herself, to which he never replied. Though he was slightly more comfortable with Min than with the doctor, he still felt understandably uncomfortable. After all, the doctor hadn't even had to pick him up, but Min had already held him in a fist. He was now simply sitting in her open palm, staring at the grand figure in front of him.
TinyInconvenience
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragonknight007 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:01 pm

Miles nodded "yeah mom and my friends eat me all the time they always do it just to keep me somewhere close and safe" seeing Kate and Sagan miles smiled giving them a moment "hello miss my name miles I'm min new friend though we only known each other for about an hour or two" he giggles
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Awolfest » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:01 pm

Min watched Sagan, not too sure what to do about him. "uhhh...y-yeah sometimes I wonder what it's like to be eaten....i've never actually been eaten before.....I think i'd like to be somewhere safe...the ship can be scary sometimes..." She looks at Sagan again..."so uh...what should I do with this guy Miles?"
Awolfest
Participator

Postby TinyInconvenience » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:49 pm

Sagan felt tired. He hadn't slept for maybe a day or two, and fainting didn't seem to have recovered his energy. Min's hand felt very comfortable as he struggled to stay awake. After all, falling asleep in front of two people that were unknown to him wouldn't make for a good first-impression. He was visibly exhausted, and at times his head tipped over momentarily.
TinyInconvenience
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragonknight007 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:40 am

Miles looks at Sagan "well he looks tired let's take him to a bed to rest a while"
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Awolfest » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:09 pm

Min groaned "but I wanted to play with you more."
Awolfest
Participator

Postby Dragonknight007 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:00 pm

Miles giggles "I said we bring him to a bed to rest I never said we'd stop playing together afterwards"
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Awolfest » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:21 pm

"Oh...should we bring him to my room? or....uhh...does he have his own room?" Min looked a bit confused, not sure how to handle this situation. Even more so as Kate had already left to go take care of a job.
Awolfest
Participator

Postby TinyInconvenience » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:23 pm

To nobody's surprise, Sagan had grown a phobia for beds after his previous encounter with one. Upon hearing the word, he wrapped his hands around Min's finger, latching on. Though Kate's pocket had been preferrable, he'd be happy to sleep amywhere but in a bed. He was desperately trying to stay awake, fearing that if he were to fall asleep, they might put him on a bed and then leave him.
TinyInconvenience
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragonknight007 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:32 pm

Miles sighs "does not look like he's keen on the idea umm I guess we could put him in my pocket if he'd prefer that but it might get bumpy later"
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TinyInconvenience » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:37 pm

Sagan was pleased with Miles' words, and started stretching towards him, looking as if he wanted for him to pick hin up and put him in his pocket.
TinyInconvenience
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragonknight007 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:56 am

Miles shrugs taking Sagan from min and putting him in his pocket "only known you for 5 mins min and your already the third most interesting girl I know"
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Awolfest » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:41 pm

Min smiled "thank you! You are the most interesting boy I know. It's just too bad you aren't going to be around forever" She seemed a bit disappointed, but then perked up. "But you can still call me right?"
Awolfest
Participator

Postby Dragonknight007 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:31 pm

He nods "of course though I'm sure we'll see each other again I do more travelling then anyone would think"
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay