Proto-Pilot (open to all, endo, soft-vore)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Proto-Pilot (open to all, endo, soft-vore)

Postby Birichino » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:45 am

"You...don't mind me just venturing into the catacombs of your home, the brain of your living vessel?" Xix asks, collecting his transmitter before looking at some of the other chambers, "I'm certainly curious about what's not on these documents, but...well, should I just go in? Or would you want someone with me so I don't get lost? Do you at least recommend anything specific? The dream-core sounds interesting, if it's close..."
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby sabrina_diamond » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:38 am

"You should just go in and see for yourself," Kotone urges Xix, "But if you do, remember that you are interacting with the central processing system, aka the very core of everything..."
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Birichino » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:51 am

"Rrrrright," Xix replies anxiously, "I'll make sure not to touch anything, then...unless that would be good? Um...is it okay if I gather data there, too? No, wait, that's like...Steph's personal thoughts, right? That'd be invasive..."
As he squirms nervously, Xix slowly approachs the area Kotone indicates, ready as he can be to step inside.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sabrina_diamond » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:34 am

There would be some trippy music playing as Xix arrives inside the dream-core, as suddenly the alien would be aware of everything happening around him, including seeing some visual cues as a filing cabinet and random images flashed before his eyes, and then he would be standing before a large console with a large button which says "Input thoughts here"
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Birichino » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:15 pm

Reeling from the strange imagery, Xix carefully studies the console. The fact that it has a single button is strange to him, but seeing no alternative, he gingerly presses it. "Is what goes in the same as what comes out?" he questions to himself, "Or is the illusion of influence a dream in itself?"
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sabrina_diamond » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:20 am

Suddenly there would be a flare of multi-coloured light and Xix would find himself facing an art-gallery of sorts, it seemed to depict memories, feelings and rather abstract ideals that seemed to flash every once in awhile, along with a moving floor. Meanwhile Misako would be seen smoking in a black and white tuxedo while staring at the paintings idily.
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Birichino » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:51 pm

Upon recovering, Xix approaches Misako, keeping an eye on the various images. "Um...do you often spend time here?" he asks, "I mean, I guess the purpose of dreaming would be to sort stimuli, so is this part of your job? I'm really just trying to get some logical hold on this place; it's rather strange."
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sabrina_diamond » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:18 am

Misako breathes a puff of smoke with her eyes closed "Yes, I often spend time here when I'm not active," Misako confirms, "And it's part of my job, and yes, the pictures come and go rather easily and they often change in seconds, kind of like television..."
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Birichino » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:45 am

"Can you capture any?" Xix asks, leaning closer towards a picture, "Like, if you take a picture off the wall, will it stay that way? Is that an analogue to obsession? Or, maybe it's a way to focus...but this is still a place of dreams, isn't it? Does it affect anything at all when Steph's awake?"
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sabrina_diamond » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:48 am

"I can indeed capture anything, provided it's in focus," Misako says rather calmly, "If you take a picture off the wall, the memory's removed, and stays that way until replaced or hung up again. Does that answer your question?"
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Birichino » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:30 am

"Pretty much," he replies, paying attention to the pictures to see if any show an unpleasant-looking thought, "one of them, at least. Doesn't this mean you can just absolve Steph of anything that would burden her? Just take all of the bad memories and burn them or lock them up? Would she want you to...?"
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sabrina_diamond » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:47 am

Misako nods, "In a way, just think of it this way, half of Steph's subconsciousness is housed in me as personification of logic and other processes, thus I have a calculative nature, and the neurons also are faster than a supercomputer, and what we have here is a mere fraction of that subconscious process, so you're a very small fish in a rather vast ocean, plus it also seems that Olapen comes and goes as she wills. In other words, there is no limits to the human mind."
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Birichino » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:55 am

"So then, this is a metaphysical realm..." Xix murmurs in awe, "These aren't holograms or illusions that interface with Steph's consciousness, but actually some extradimentional reality...? The way you put it, it sounds like you are essentially the majority of Steph as a person, while Olapen is more like her Id."
He crosses his arms, somewhat intimidated by the weight of what he's been told. "I was under the impression that Steph was like a ship you all controlled, but...who created whom? Is her identity comprised of you, or are you all derived from her?"
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sabrina_diamond » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:59 am

"It's rather complicated, even I don't understand it," Kotone confesses, slinking out of the shadows, "So basically we're all derived from Steph's personality, so the Id, Ego, superego is quite apt," Kotone's crimson eyes continue glowing in the dark...
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Birichino » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:10 am

Xix jumps at Kotone's sudden appearance, somewhat unnerved by her ominous eyes. "Ah, it's not just us here," he notes nervously, "actually, that's something!"
He gingerly points at Misako. "I'm sorry; I don't have many of your names down, but you know that you're essentially the Superego, and Olapen seems to be the Id, but what is everyone else? Can you share roles?" his attention returns to Kotone, "You certainly seem calm and rational...wait, do you think using Freud's theories is even a good basis for assessing this? Do you think they have merit?"
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sabrina_diamond » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:14 am

"Well, we like Freud and Carl Jung's theories, so please regale us with your theories." Kotone laughs as Misako is intrigued, "That's interesting..."
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Birichino » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:32 am

"Um, well, I haven't studied that much..." Xix begins, nervous about his surroundings, "I suppose it's not outrageous to say that even subtly different centers of processing may exist, though. The idea of the Id, Ego, and Superego makes a lot of sense, but that could be a very rough segmentation that actually goes deeper. For example, both of you may be aspects of the Superego, or points along a sort of gradient, meaning that while The Curator here is the most distilled logical form, Glow-Eyes is actually an abstraction of calm thought; a pairing of rationality and a particular emotional range. There could also be hybrids such as Id and Ego, creating more detailed sexual interests and fantasies than raw lust, but I don't know who would be responsible for that. I never thought about it when I assumed Steph's body was just a ship."
Returning to "reality" somewhat, Xix blushed. "S-sorry for the nicknames. I'm Xix, again, if you didn't know. What are yours...? I think I recognize your voices.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sabrina_diamond » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:36 am

Misako laughs, "Well, I'm Misako, along with Devlin, Kotone and Olapen for the ride, nice to hear from you Xix."

Kotone just glowers, "Why don't I get to be first..."
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Birichino » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:55 am

He takes a moment to review what he knows, still unsure if Kotone is Kotone or Olapen until he recalls the Id comparison. "Hmm, is that envy, Kotone?" he asks carefully, "I hope you don't mind, but I'm curious about how you're feeling. Actually, I guess I'm curious about what brings you here, too. Is everything alright?"
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sabrina_diamond » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:59 am

Kotone clears her throat, "I'm slightly envious yes," which was an understatement, "Sorta a manifestation at the most... And I just wanted to eavedrop on what's going on in this area, really."
sabrina_diamond
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay