The Queen of Ingluvia (Open to All!)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: The Queen of Ingluvia (Open to All!)

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:49 pm

*Lulu tried to pat him in other ways but when he swatted at her she stood and actually backed away...a dragon, fleeing from a little beast like Grizra, it was unheard of. Had he tried that with Tia he'd have been scolded for sure, perhapse even swallowed up, but while Lulu was rather foolish, she was also very kind, being on the timid side of courage.* "I-if you'd rather not be handled that way, how would you like to be rewarded?" *she said slightly leaning forward and placing her claws together at her belly as if in prayer.* "I'm sorry if I offended you, Mr. Grezra." *Now he really was imagining things. A dragon just apologized to him.*
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby pinkicomp » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:40 pm

He looks back at her, a look of massive surprise at her actions. Shit- He realized he lost his disguise of sorts. He laughed, taking her hands rather gently. He had the look of a snake, a deceiving smile of malicious intent. Yet, he got rid of that evil smile and replaced it with a genuine, nice smile. Lula was stupid but oddly nice. He enjoyed it for some reason. The voice wasn't objecting to his thoughts either. He would take her hands towards his cheek. "No, Lady Lula, I'm sorry if I seemed angry... You're a kind Mistress." He says, before letting her hands handle him. This will be the only time he accepts belly rubs, He just thinks it's odd somewhat. 'What if she's only leading you on?' The voice suddenly speaks. Of course, it would speak at a time like this, so he responds with his own thoughts. 'So far she's harmless, even for something like us. I will accept this kindness, as it is rather rare in this cursed household from what I hear.' He thinks in response to the voice, before sighing. Lularuna wasn't soft with her slender figure, but her kind, affectionate nature made up for it. "Lularuna, what do you think of your family?"
CheezBurgers and a Pink Salad, Totally Normal. :gulp:
pinkicomp
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:22 pm

*Lulu leaned her back against the tree at the question, though rather than pat his belly she tried rubbing his shoulders instead, getting the feeling he didn't like belly rubs much.* "My family?...well...honestly I don't know them very well. I hardly know mom, let alone my six siblings, there are eight dragons in house Birabell, including mother and myself...but we don't talk with eachother much, well Rugmor and Maulvitus get along, but I think its just Rugy following Maul around really, Maul has a knack for hunting and Rugy is the sporting type you see, so they go hunting almost every day...their not...bad...per say...but their pranks get old rather quickly...and their never in poor taste...they once dumped a bucket of leeches in my bed you know...a whole bucket...they spent hours collecting leeches just to bully me with them...mother was furious. Not because I was being bullied though, she was digusted by the thought of her sons rummaging through muck, she threatened to have them both shaved..." *Lulu giggled at that idea, but her smile faded*, "as unruly as they are, they also protect me, there was a thief once, thought he could steal my jewelry box...he didn't count for Kalagazon the sleepless, Kal is big, sneaky, and greedy, like a real fairy tale dragon, hes so greedy that he only sleeps an hour a day, and guards the treasury constantly, almost never leaving the basement...however, he got a whiff of the thief, all the way from the basement, the bastard poisoned our drake hounds with loaded steak...but Kal loves raw meat, and the thief didn't wash his hands. Kal caught him in my room and gave him the thrashing of his life...spooked the hell out of me and the sneak thief bolted back out my window...but Rugy and Maul are always hungry for a chase, he didn't make it back across our fence."

"You might be thinking of why a little jewelry mattered so much...well...you see, the necklace he stole, I got it from my father...and...he can't give me anything...anymore." *Lulu placed her claw on the white jade necklace she wore, with golden chain-work and a gorgeous emerald centerpiece.* "Its not actually as pricey as what the others wear...believe it or not...but to me its priceless."
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby pinkicomp » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:11 pm

The thought of her considering family to be close... He couldn't relate to that, what's more, he hates her family. He pities her for being born into a family of rich aristocrats who let greed control them over everything else. Hell, she didn't even know her own family very well. He hated this family, but... He thought of Lularuna like a little pup, even worse than him. He wanted to oddly enough, protect her. Maybe it was her slow and stupid nature that made him want to shield her from all the lies and cowardly actions of people. He wishes he at least had a family as she did- Then again, he realizes having a family would be pointless if all they do is abuse you. The shoulder petting would make him more comfortable. Her presence was much less enraging than Tia. Maybe he just wanted to not meet the whole family and be with Lularuna. 'NO, no... She could be leading him on,' was what Grezra's thought process was. He at least wanted to accept this affection for a few moments even if it was fake. He turned while in her lap, looking up to her with a look of worry and concern, before smiling. He hugs her, nuzzling into her. He will protect her... 'Even' 'if' 'it' 'means' 'death.' The two voices inside of Grezra manage to come to an agreement. This was a promise unless Lularuna proved to be unworthy of his protection.
CheezBurgers and a Pink Salad, Totally Normal. :gulp:
pinkicomp
---

Postby mistydolphin » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:35 pm

(can you 2 maybe slow down a tad? Everyone else's posts are getting buried at this rate) ^^;

Bella nods, snuggling happily into her gut. "I was honestly surprised when you called me a new family member. I mean most people of your stature don't even care about us little people."

Misty giggles, pulling Amy to her. "You're just too easy."
It's a dog eat dog world, and we're all just different flavors of Alpo.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:36 pm

(I had a feeling that was the case. I'll take a break for the rest of the day, to let everyone else catch up. Thanks for letting me know.)
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby mistydolphin » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:38 pm

(thank you. Plus, I don't want ult to fall so far behind that he has no idea whats going on in his own rp. His schedule's busy enough as it is)
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby Persona59523 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:26 pm

" Well, I do see that the people are people, not something else. And while I don't have a higher position of power to change everyone else view, I can at least help many people as i can. " Yuri said to Bella as she treated her belly as a pillow. Soon, Mary started to wake up saying," Larry, I know you like to do this to Lady Yuri, but you are ruining my nap."
Persona59523
Participator

Postby rjkirentol » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:37 pm

Amy gave a cute and sudden gasp being pulled in, her face turning absolutely crimson as she was now so close to misty "i i i umm"
For the love of all that is holy in the worlds, jut don't fuck it up.

my first RP http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=35736&p=1720425#p1720425

also, I post AMVs on youtube. check it out?
rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby gordan96 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:28 am

(It seems we need more preys that preds, lets try something original )

Name: Viconia Silverfinger
Species:Antrho fennec
Pred/Prey/Switch: Prey
Faction: High Society

Description/about: Is not secret that many of the people in high society are fleshhungry predators in search of the next meal, not fo house Silverfinger, they are not a family of humans, dragons, sorcerers or whathever that with pure strengh are able to feed on the masses, they are little family of rich fennecs that was able to reach a higth rank only in one way, Spymasters.

The Silverfingers have big ears, literaly, and because of their contacts and knwoledge they are saved by the hunger of the other rich people of the city, they help the noblemen and women of the city with informations and little favours, only at price of course

But now, things are abut to change, the Queen do not believe them so much and is disgusted by the fact a house of preys is able to survive even if the shadow of the great nobility, so its possible soon or later House Silvarface will face the order of been...Feasted on

Viconia is the youngest member of the Family, a Smillyng orange skin fennek mostly dressed witha a long red clothe that show he tail and her curves, she is just one meter and half and wear a silver ring on her middlefinger of the left hand.
In war, Victory
In peace, Vigilance
In death, Sacrifice

Stupid italian guy at your service(But please, forgive grammar error XD)
gordan96
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CockLovingFemboy » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:09 am

((Can i join?))
CockLovingFemboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby CockLovingFemboy » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:42 pm

Name: Keith Drodnic
Species: Neko
Pred/Prey/Switch: Pred
Faction: High Society
Description/about: Keith was born into riches, but never took things for granted. He always loved toying with the prey he caught or bought, especially with his butt. Keith was a hyper, and luckily in two aspects. His ass took up two couch cushions ((totally valid measurement)) and often jiggled when he walked.  His cock, fully erect, went up to his chin, and was very thick. He often had to get 'special' pants to accommodate his 'assets'. He loved to push people down his cock or up his ass, but always respected most people.
CockLovingFemboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby TwinTails123 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:26 pm

(Yes, you can. The rp is open to all)
TwinTails123
???

Postby mistydolphin » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:27 pm

(I say the more the merrier. If ult were here to reply, I'm certain he'd say the same)

Bella's ears perk up at the voice coming from inside yuri. . "Is someo in there?" dhe asks.

Misty licks her lips grinning. "You were so easy yo draw in." she says, running her tongue slowly up Amy's face.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby Persona59523 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:47 pm

Yuri, now realizing that she didn't introduce Mary to Bella and she hopes to fix that.
"Sorry, I failed to mention early but I have one of my family member inside of my womb. Her name is Mary. And Mary, while you were asleep, I brought Bella home to be our newest member."
There was a moment of silence until Mary said," Well mind letting me out? I want to see our new family!"
Persona59523
Participator

Postby rjkirentol » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:03 pm

Amy gave a small and cute gasp, not seeming to understand as misty tasted ehr with that tongue, the cute thing tasting wonderfully sweet, her tails squirming all about in embarrassment "m m misty?"

my first RP http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=35736&p=1720425#p1720425

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby gordan96 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:45 am

Papers was Exchanged and Gold was Given in a corner of the Queen Palace, A member of the rebels gave Viconia important informazione abaut the dragon know at Tiviano, It seems She have devoured a member of the Temple and the High priests have Tried ti Hide the fact..poor idiota.
After All was Given Vicinia smilled at the Halfling and leaved the corner for the Queen palace Hallways... And thenn She saw him.
Keith Drodnic was walking in the other side of the gallery wearing his Linda funny panta, Vicinia in his young mind have a crush for that noble Cat, and never Tried ti wellness ti Hide It, but the fear of became his next assmeal scarred herm
Blushing and gulping She move her Hood down and continue ti Walk, with a bit of luck he Will not note her.
In war, Victory
In peace, Vigilance
In death, Sacrifice

Stupid italian guy at your service(But please, forgive grammar error XD)
gordan96
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mistydolphin » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:00 am

Bella blushed, her face turning beet red. "Uh, sounds great. Do you need some privacy?" she asks.

Misty giggles, licking her again. "You still haven't figured it out?" she asks, bringng amy's ear to her stomach as itgives an audible growl.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:25 pm

*Lularuna was one of the more active nobles on the Birabell grounds, while she wasn't much for sports, she did enjoy bird watching and observing the land. Her favorite item was an old spy glass, well polished as it was an heirloom of house Birabell, but also well worn from how often it had been used, both by herself and its previous owners. She took Grizra on a walk across their vast grounds, which included a forest and even a lovely stream, the queens castle could be seen in the distance atop its rocky hill perch. Looming over all...until into the forest they went, to climb trees and observe deer. Other dragons would seize the opportunity to hunt these creatures, but Lulu was of a different mind altogether. She simply observed, taking joy in the knowledge of what was happening. She would later return to her room and record her findings in her journal, a book of excessive size, and possibly the one unique thing she possessed, aside from the spyglass. At the end of the day, Lulu would have Grizra snuggled up with her under thick blankets, as the nights were cold in this land of Ingluvia, and shed ask him*, "I'm sorry my kin are so stubborn, but please give them a chance...if you'd like ask me for anything you'd wish of me, if I can give it to you, I'll make sure you receive it."

(Lol "I wish you were thiccer" comes to mind)
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby rjkirentol » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:36 pm

Amy squirmed and then....gasped, her eyes widening as she heard that ominous growl "n n n n o i i i i'm n not food"

rjkirentol
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay