The Queen of Ingluvia (Open to All!)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: The Queen of Ingluvia (Open to All!)

Postby AMCJavelin » Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:36 pm

Being pulled against him Dia gives him a little lustful grin "As you wish Master~" Dia says moving up taking the head of his Master's cock into his mouth and starting to take it deeper and deeper in little by little. Dia gives a little moan putting that tongue to work as he progresses.
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby CockLovingFemboy » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:50 am

Keith groaned in pleasure, surprised that Dia could even get the head of his cock into his mouth, let alone morr than that. He smirked, knowing that soon he'd have to pull Dia onto his cock himself. He awaited the moment, doing his best not to make too much noise for his new slave.
CockLovingFemboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby gordan96 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:07 am

Name: Tafir
Species: Halfling
Pred/Prey/Switch: prey
Faction: rebel
Description/about: A little red haired fella with green eyes and a bearded chin, though he is small in stature as his whole race, his shoulders are broad and his arms thick, he carries a pair of knives and carries a sleeveless dress, tattoos of naked women all over the body except the face. Tafir has been living in the city for about thirty years now and is a well-known pickpocket, one who considers himself too quick to be clever and able for the guards to eat him...
In war, Victory
In peace, Vigilance
In death, Sacrifice

Stupid italian guy at your service(But please, forgive grammar error XD)
gordan96
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby gordan96 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:07 pm

In the middle of Alex Rose's carriage way a Little halfling appear, forcing the old Fox to stop, the guards Was to far or too busy for came closer, and the Little pest Was smiling at the sign of those expensive looking caravan

"Grrrrrreeetings gentile Fox driver man, i'm here for offer my services as guide in this marvellous city, at only 2 Cooper i Can show you All the ways for reach any and all the corners"

Tafir Cross his arms, waiting a answer, but expecting a no
In war, Victory
In peace, Vigilance
In death, Sacrifice

gordan96
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jnfly » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:17 pm

the Fox was looking down at him and will look over his shoulder, seems to be thinking for a moment " oh Miss Rose it seems someone is offering us a little tour of the city slums ".... it will take a moment or too " oh is he my type ?" she will asks and the fox looks down at him " oh he is your type for sure Rose your type for sure "

the old fox knows Alex well and Miss Rose though high class is one to entertain the locals if they seem shady enough, the door of the caravan opens up and the mouse pokes her head out " come come, lets talk " she squeaks the fox nods " saddly I don't think she is carrying any copper on her at the moment, though the mouse is a silly gal and likely just pay you in gold anyway " he smirks, ALex moving over a bit from the door,
Jnfly
Participator

Postby gordan96 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:42 am

"Oh"..Gold? Even better! He think "oh i assure you even if my services are usefull are not worthy a gold Coin, bit i Will do my best ti earn It "

The Hin bow to the Fox and Hide his tongue liking his lips, and the with fast agile steps enter into the vagon, Alex Can see that this paesant look likes a criminal of low rank with oscene ink paints on his arms... He smirk and with respect bow to the lady asking her and for Kiss It... His eyes where fix on her, not to her breast strangly, but to the precius objects she carrie
In war, Victory
In peace, Vigilance
In death, Sacrifice

gordan96
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jnfly » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:20 pm

she looks at him with a smile on her muzzle " mmmmm I think a kiss is just lovely " she will raise her paw to him, her tail will move a bit under her skirt, though all Alex will see is someone who is more fun then the norm " well what a fine gentleman you are " she adds waiting for her kiss, the mouse lady was well dress though her skirt shorter then normal, for someone of high class, the top of her dress shows off her shoulders, nicely the dress was strapless, though the thing he was looking for something precious was hanging from her neck, and odd looking red gem with what looks to be a circle of fire in made still in the gem, as he looks at it so fix he will note that it almost seems like the flames in the gem are twisting " well come come you will catch a cold jsut standing in the door way please come and sit on down I would love to hear all about this city "
Jnfly
Participator

Postby gordan96 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:51 pm

The thief kisses the lady's hand, usually people are disgusted to kiss a mouse, but not this one , absolutely, in fact, from his smile it seems that he likes it. His eyes are fixed to the amulet for a few seconds after the kiss, seconds that he uses to close the door behind him to sit in front of the noble witch

"I am my lady, and welcome to Swallow !, lands of wonders after the rule of the most noble Queen any kigndom have ever had! Our lady Lucretia, I am honored to be your guide as an active member of the city community from at least 15 years now, so, what yous like to see? the squares for arts? the cities best Inns and shops? or maybe something more ... private? "

he sit crossing his legs and lawinh his musculuar arms on the couch, showinh all the several knives and daggers he carry in the belt, the mouse could even see some strange ornomets like Cains and animals tails hanging from the belt.
In war, Victory
In peace, Vigilance
In death, Sacrifice

gordan96
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jnfly » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:07 pm

she looks at him " well well you seem like you're more then just a guide, I see you hunt too " she asks looking at him with a smirk though she dose lean back a little taking a gold trim fan in her paw and fanning herself " tell me more about yourself, though as for Lady Lucretia, I have heard what happen to the last ruler to sit up on the throne, though that was 10 years ago, " she says looking out the window as they start to move forward again " so is Sallow a local name ?" she asks knowing the city to be named Ingluvia though the mouse dose keep her eyes on him " though as for what brings me here I am just here for a bit of fun and spend my coin " she grins with a smile and a bit of a wink " though most of my coin is already in my house inside of the city "
Jnfly
Participator

Postby mistydolphin » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:45 pm

Persona59523 wrote:Hearing Bella's yawning, Yuri said," Good afternoon, I assume you like my womb." while she put on clothes that allowed her belly to be free.

"Of course i do." she says, giggling. "I can't remember the last time I slept that well."
It's a dog eat dog world, and we're all just different flavors of Alpo.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby gordan96 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:16 am

Jnfly wrote:she looks at him " well well you seem like you're more then just a guide, I see you hunt too " she asks looking at him with a smirk though she dose lean back a little taking a gold trim fan in her paw and fanning herself " tell me more about yourself, though as for Lady Lucretia, I have heard what happen to the last ruler to sit up on the throne, though that was 10 years ago, " she says looking out the window as they start to move forward again " so is Sallow a local name ?" she asks knowing the city to be named Ingluvia though the mouse dose keep her eyes on him " though as for what brings me here I am just here for a bit of fun and spend my coin " she grins with a smile and a bit of a wink " though most of my coin is already in my house inside of the city "

smirk showing his white realy cleaned teeth "Swallow is the Hin word for city Ingulvia, because it swallow is abitants in a way or another...if is fun that you seek i know several pleasure houses both in the slums than in the upper quarters, the question is..." the hin come realy close to the rat now, moving his face rigth under her nose, he can not stand her size but seems be used to it "WHat kind of fun are you looking for?" his hands are massaging the handles of his knives while he says this
In war, Victory
In peace, Vigilance
In death, Sacrifice

gordan96
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jnfly » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:37 pm

she looks at him with a smile on her lips though she will see that he is keeping his hands on his knives " well some pleasure houses do sound loverly but " she looks at him now " the way you are holding those knives my dear sure are you planning on killing me, ?" she asks with a smrik on her muzzle she asks this to him as she will slowly push him away with her hand fan his face at least " you do seem to be trying to threaten me, a bit " she looks at him as she will lean on back again
Jnfly
Participator

Postby gordan96 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:46 am

"Hehe if i planned to kill anyone here...i would have done so already" he leave the handles and lay at the other side "Treathen you my lady? oh no, no no o i would Never treath a client, this are just metods i use to understand..the tastes of varius clients" he lie.
"I know a wonderful house ruled by a lovely snakewoman, not far from here, i'm sure i can convince her to do a discount if i'm araund" he explain you ten the way for reach this place, but is odd, for what you know that lead to a road without exit.
In war, Victory
In peace, Vigilance
In death, Sacrifice

gordan96
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jnfly » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:06 pm

she looks at him and will laugh a little " well I am not walking into a snakes den I let you in here for I was not worried if something goes missing nothing I have on me or in this little cargare is no big deal, I do love the rough crowd " she smiles as they near the gate, the guards open the doors and let Alex through looking at him with a smile " though you could steal from me or try to lead me into a trap but I have an offer myself " she closes the gold trim fan " others might look down on you but, not me, so I will like to hire you as my caretaker, your job will be to take care of those that plain against me, I insure you it pays well " she will leave that offer on the table
Jnfly
Participator

Postby gordan96 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:58 am

"...."The Hin remain speechless for some seconds...
"That Is a interesting offer my lady, careteeker, a offer only a mad man Would not take...seems Just too good for been True..." He cross his legs and his arms, his eyes fixed on the offer on the table "What abaut payment? this will be good for a month maybe, after?" He bite his lower lips "How do i know i will not end to caring your digestive sistem?"
In war, Victory
In peace, Vigilance
In death, Sacrifice

gordan96
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jnfly » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:03 pm

she looks at him with a smile " well I need you and I am new in this town, other folks and guards fight fair as you can tell I am not one that likes a fair fight I like to win, you do seem like my type, to put a dagger throw someones throat before they have time to even under the words, Dual the pay is good plus " she closes her fan " you get to smile with a nasty smirk at all those that look down on you knowing that you are above them, " she grins at him " you will likely never be sure if I will shove you up my vag or not though everything good in life has their risks, the only thing I can tell you is that more pay is coming and you will have free room and bored at my manor, though you almost sold me off to a snake I think it is a fair offer "
Jnfly
Participator

Postby gordan96 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:23 am

"There was nothing personal on the snake thing, it was just buisness" Take the gold frim tran "Very well Lady Alex, i accept your offer, i will be your careteeker in the city," When the wagon enters the city the witch can see the walls from the window and her eyes hit a poster that shows the face of the person in wagon with her, it show his smile and mock of halfling with written under WANTED: Alive or digested: 500.000 Gold coins
In war, Victory
In peace, Vigilance
In death, Sacrifice

gordan96
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jnfly » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:07 pm

she giggles as she looks at it " oh I seem to have pick well, and now I know how much I am going to pay you too " she giggles as she will get to her home a lovely manor near the tower " it will likely take some work but I hope I can get you off the hook though it is going to take some string pulling " she says, as the wagon stops and the fox gets off to open the door though he is much shorter then he first look and has more of a famine out line as the door opens " I am happy you took my deal " as he looks at what used to be the fox it is now Alex herself all dress up in the outfit that the fox was in and in the wagon with him was a corpse so old it have turn to dust " could not be sure if you would of tried to stab me and the fact I do like playing games, tell me more about this snake thing " she grins as she will walk up to her manor
Jnfly
Participator

Postby IDunnoMan » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:06 am

[b]Name: Will
[b]Gender: Male
[b]Species: Human
[b]Pred/Prey/Switch: Prey
[b]Faction: Peasant
[b]Description/about: Working class man barely making enough money to live while trying to do what he can to survive with occasional theft of an apple or bread.
IDunnoMan
New to the forum

Postby Persona59523 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:00 pm

"That good to hear, do you want to come out or do you wish to stay inside me a bit longer? If the latter, do you want a roommate, a meal, or a prey?" Yuri said while rubbing Bella's head.
Persona59523
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay