The Queen of Ingluvia (Open to All!)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: The Queen of Ingluvia (Open to All!)

Postby rjkirentol » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:44 pm

The poor kitsune went absolutely crimson and hid her face in her tails, just looking so incredibly flustered
For the love of all that is holy in the worlds, jut don't fuck it up.

my first RP http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=35736&p=1720425#p1720425

also, I post AMVs on youtube. check it out?
rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:12 pm

[After Rannor has been absorbed]: "Mama?" *Tia stated hearing it from her belly, giving a gruff 'harumph', I suppose I am that to a degree...but no, call me Mistress, Master, or Lady Tia...do not call me Mama.", *Tia pushed Grezra down past her bloated belly and into her massive ass cheeks, before he was squished further up into her tail and then slowly down the length of the serpentine golden limb, the golden lady moved over to a pool of warm water she'd had prepared in advance which she slipped into after a quick disrobing and then pushed Grezra out inside, his first vision of her would be at belly height as she was dipping her legs only into the bath, her massive golden gut dipping into the water as well yet still overshadowed by her tremendous hips and rear. Tiavano examined the little thing in the water before slipping into the huge underground pool herself standing at the bottom to display her size over the little Wolf-wyrm but then promptly sat back in the pool, significantly raising the water level. If Grezra had trouble swimming in the pool, she'd prop him up on her tail.* "Do you know who you are?" *these words were the first she spoke to her 'child'*, "You are my pet, not in any way will you ever grow to be my equal, if you misbehave, you shall be punished, go too far, and I shall personally make you my meal...that means I'll eat you up...but...if you are good, I shall reward you...perhapse even let you call me Mama...but only if you behave." *Tiavano made their positions crystal clear, she wasn't the kind of woman to tolerate foolishness.*
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby pinkicomp » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:39 pm

He was moved around... Before long, he exited inside of her, falling into the water, before re-emerging at the surface, panting slightly. He looks to her, and smile, before she... Lays the truth. He does not cry, you do not frown, but your face does not describe itself as happiness. This odd part of him expected it really. What part was it actually? Something seems to observe him in the reflection of the water... He wouldn't know it, but it was his old self. He almost jumped in fear, before his attention turned to her. He glanced back, and his old self was gone. He looks back up to her, and would bow his head, not letting a single tear fall from his eyes. It was hard for him. Lifestock are lifestock, that will be their only purpose. What was this anger inside you? It wasn't you, it was... Practically someone else.He keeps his head bowed. "Yes, Lady Tia..." He would say, raising his head slowly to look at her. He can't feel betrayed, right? He can only expect it. It felt like something was clawing at him, digging into his skin and wanting to murder him for his actions. What was this feeling?

He wouldn't allow himself to be in the water, he felt as if it had now become some sort of privelege he would have to earn from her. He waited for her to say something... Please, anything... He kept that poker face, looking down to his hands, tears starting to well up. He tried to wipe them away but they kept coming, and it was hard to keep a straight face at this point. 'You are her pet,' echoed throughout his mind, and it made his heart feel disturbed. It felt cold for once, despite always being warm. "Thank you for letting me live Lady Tia. I can only be glad for your mercy on me." He says with a smile, not letting a single tear fall to the ground he sat upon. He did not want to let his master's floor be dirtied by his d I 's gu 's t I n g tears...
CheezBurgers and a Pink Salad, Totally Normal. :gulp:
pinkicomp
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:54 pm

"Oh?"... *Tiavano cooed, amused by Grezra's tone*, "Your voice tells me you are disappointed. Hm hm, you were expecting more then. To be granted special privilage without earning it? HAH! I don't even give my own children such favor, let alone one I just met...take account for what I've done for you, I gave you beauty and thought, brought you into my spectacular home where you will wont for nothing as even the scraps from my table are finer than what you'd find on a peasants plate...and lastly, I assigned you a role so simple even a monkey couldn't screw it up, a pet...whats more, I did say you might eventually call me mother if you earned it...you should be overjoyed...now do you know what the duties of a Pet actually are?"
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby pinkicomp » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:23 am

After all of this... He begins to realize who he was. How stupid he was to think such a simple dream could happen as lifestock. 'Store away that dream young wolf of the moon... Do not howl until the gold moon turns to silver.' He wipes away his tears, nodding in response. "I'm sorry, I won't think that way again Lady Tia." He bows in an apologetic manner once again, looking to her. "You spared me, and all I was thinking of something I haven't earned. I will do only my best to earn being your pet, and nothing more, oh great Mistress..." 'Let nothing speak until you come forth, oh damned of the wolf.' A voice begins to sing in his head. What was that voice? He had no idea but... It sounded soothing. He looked much more calm as of now, not looking like an absolute brat whining to a mother. No, she isn't your mother. She's simply your merciful master, only that and only that alone.
pinkicomp
---

Postby gordan96 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:33 am

Rannor screamed from the inside of tivano's gut, he could hear only her heartbeat in return, unable to hear her speaking back to him. As if he was already hers, already dead. In many ways, he was, already hers. And now, he was on his way to death, not too far from the truth, the sad, fearful idea, he was now trapped, no longer able to get help, he began to realize he could die, and most likely would die, inside of her stomach. "PLEASE... MISS. LET ME GO. I DON'T WANT TO DIE... I WON'T TELL ANYONE..." he begged, screaming at the top of his lungs, his voice growing hoarse as it was getting tired from all of his yelling. The only response he felt from her however, some belly rubs, belly rubs that seemed to increase a feeling of tingling over him. No.... shit... was it already happening? Was the goddess omach beginning to produce acids? To sizzle over the man's flesh? Rannor panicked and began to thrash, he struggled and fought for his very life...
In war, Victory
In peace, Vigilance
In death, Sacrifice

Stupid italian guy at your service(But please, forgive grammar error XD)
gordan96
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:05 am

[Rannor's digestion]: *Tia grinned widely as Rannor squirmed deep in her belly, the struggling and muffled screams vibrating up her spine and leaving her in a delightful bliss as she kneaded and rubbed her ravenous stomach, eager for the half elf stuffing her huge gut to be churned into her meal.* "Far too easy my little morsel, all you had to do was quell your fear and control yourself...alas, your incompetence has earned you a very permanent stay within the meat upon my hips."
-

[Tia's chambers]: *The gilded wyrm swung one of her huge wings out and scooped Grezra up bringing him to her side as she began to pet and scratch at him, much like one would do so to ones pet dog.* "You never answered my question...so I'll assume you don't know...the duties of a pet are simple, you are the guard of my household, bid to ward off small creatures like mice or rabbits that would plunder the resources of this estate, when out hunting you might fetch a kill, or if possible you might prove to be a fine tracking pet, seeking prey out and cornering it for me or my kin to approach and dispatch...you wouldn't believe how effective a pack of trained dogs are at hunting wild bear."

*Tia squished Grezra to her bloated belly as she pat him...all in all his position didn't seem too bad from this stand point.* "I do not intend to abuse you, and I will not allow you to be harmed within my household...however...you must never retaliate against me, the term 'don't bite the hand that feeds', comes to mind here. Namely because I tend to strike back in my fury...sometimes I cannot stop myself...you understand? Just as you have instincts, so do we dragons."

"Should you behave, you will be in a position in which few expectations are presented of you, particularly cherished pets can be treated better than most children."
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby pinkicomp » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:43 am

"Of course Lady Tia." He didn't think she was terrible... He just never had any real parental support, none that were particularly splendid at least... Figuratively, he sought after love. Love, despite being a simple concept to most people, was oddly complex to him due to his lack of knowledge of it, along with his lack of having it most of his life at all. It was odd, her touch was beginning to confuse him. He hated it, or just starting to. He didn't want this touch, but he can only accept it. His fate lies in his actions, so being reckless could mean death. His position wasn't terrible, compared to most high society folk she was much more considerate. Yet, he hated those people. He didn't know how to respond either because she made him feel... Awkward. Speaking nothing but 'Yes Lady Tia' was the only thing he could think of. Her soft stomach against her body, and her hand petting and scratching him. It confused him, infuriated him, yet also made him happy, and ecstatic. He could only simply nod while she speaks. His eyes looked around... They seemed to be observing their surroundings, but in reality... Those eyes showed horrors. Not of her, but of these monstrous, grotesque versions of himself that his head would always keep. He felt his arms, where skin used to lack development. It frightened him, because of how scary he knows he is. He simply let his eyes close, a silent poker faced look. "I'm... Sorry Lady Tia, for doubting you. I should know better..." He says, looking down. Love is hard to find Grezra, you may find it one day... Even in a place you least expect it.
pinkicomp
---

Postby gordan96 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:28 am

the plea and screams in the dark last for few minutes, then there was no more air in the stomach for the poor priest to breath, he fall asleep in eternal before the acid start to do their job oh his flash, Gas come out from the Godesses belly forcing her to Burp loudly, the elf blooded priest tasted good, but not lasted long
In war, Victory
In peace, Vigilance
In death, Sacrifice

Stupid italian guy at your service(But please, forgive grammar error XD)
gordan96
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:01 pm

[Rannor's digestion(Past)]: *Tia purred...well a draconic purr which sounded much like a pair of large rocks grinding together, as she felt Rannor's life being snuffed out by her mere existance overwhelming his. The effortless means by which she consumed him bringing her quite a bit of satisfaction all on its own. The halfborn elvish soup that he then became was swiftly churned and slurped up into her great backside, engorging her hind curve to great extent, as she arched her back in delight feeling her rear tighten up with the new mass. Just a deep guttural belch and a pat on her tush was all the praise she provided for his fate. After all, one does not often cherish their dinner in excess. Soon after this Tiavano would move to tending to her more active occupant. The remade pup.*

[Tiavano's chambers(Present)]: *The gilded dragoness stayed there, caressing Grezra in the hot bath, she at several times appeared to nearly swallow him but really she was just nuzzling his neck or tummy. When she was through, she sat him on a towel and stated*, "Be sure to dry off now, we'll be heading to the grooming room next, you require a fresh haircut, and I'm always in need of a nice scale polish, keeping these golden beauties lustrous is no easy task." *the wyrm stood from her bath and at the ring of a bell, two servants entered, a pair of Kobold girls, dressed in white and black servants garbs, between themselves they used poles attached to eachother with a huge towel to dry their master off, and then wrapped her in a white bath robe with light gold hued embroidery depicting flames. It took the lady little time to be ready thanks to the servants aid, an aid Grezra was not provided. She snapped her claws at the door stating*, "Chop chop now, show me some hustle, as she awaited, her bombastic curves presented in an over the shoulder look down at Grezra, it was here that he would realize exactly how much smaller he was than before, he barely reached her knees in height, and between those immense curves he was at minimum twenty times or more outclassed in sheer weight.*

*Tia lead her pet out of her room, the halls of the mansion being set in a red and gold carpet with cream walls and polished stone trim, more stone pillars could be seen worked in wherever possible, the weighty nature of the buildings occupants making the extra support beams quite necessary. The two moved into the plaza, the main hub of the manse, where all of the branching wings came together, with her own room at the top of the main crescent staircase, dead center in the middle of the whole mansion. The lady and her new pet however were making for the upper floors west wing a door just on the right marked 'grooming room' by a sign above it, within this room was essentially a private spa, and salon where four servants waited ready to receive them. Three worked on lady Tiavano, and one for Grezra, this was quite natural as she was just such a mass of dragoness, getting every scale of her body polished properly by brush, and cloth was quite a labor, but she seemed to enjoy the massage, for Grezra his barber got to work cutting his hair with comb and shears, they didn't have clippers even magical ones, so the classic method had to be utilized. Keeping his fur well trimmed and even leaving him a cute lil mustache like a Scottie dog would have. In the end his fur would appear sleek and shiny, and he'd feel a good deal cooler, both literally and figuratively, he was also treated with a rubbing of coconut oil, "keeps parasites like ticks and fleas out...plus it smells quite lovely and brings out a fine shine to you hairy folk...its not the same luster as scales...but it does make you quite lovely to handle...that soft and fluffy feeling is indeed quite nice", *Tia explained without needing to be questioned.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby pinkicomp » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:03 pm

The touching made him confused and oddly uncomfortable. His anger and happiness kept fighting and clawing at each other that he had a mentally structured war of himself and him in his own little head. Before long, it would stop, a feeling of relief... Sadness as well. He looks up to her, before frowning slightly. This was beginning to be your regular face. However, he makes the sides of his mouth smile a bit, at least trying not to look in mild distress over himself. He hated it. This internal war. He would take the towel, drying himself off slowly. However, she instructs for him to hurry his pace, and he quickly does so, wrapping the towel around himself and then following after her quickly, folding the towel and putting it down by the pool when he had dried. Her size was... Much bigger than he was now. He had been a bit taller than her before this happened. He looked to the side of him, a sort of marage would have his old former self walking beside him. He tried to take ahold of it by reaching out, but it would vanish. He looks down to the ground, an irritated look on his face.

As they went down the halls, he would observe the surroundings. The smells were putrid of precious metals... Hopefully not silver. Though, with his wyrm side that he had obtained, that silver allergy might not even exist in him now. It didn't even exist in him before due to his complex genetics. He can't be to sure, so he begins to become careful. As they go to the grooming room. There the four servants would let their care inbound to the two. While Grezra was being taken care of... He would twiddle with his thumbs and give off an irritated look, like he was in thought. His fur was messed around, and he wasn't even bothered to look. It made him feel odd. These servants made him angry, yet they didn't do anything but serve. Why was that? PROBABLY BECAUSE THEY GAVE HIM AN ODD MOUSTACHE. He likes the fur trim up, but this moustache was atrocious to him. He could smell the coconut oil and grumbles to himself. "Thank you... Lady Tia." He replies to her compliment on his fur. He gives one of the servants an angry look (the one who had done his fur), before sitting down quietly, he was less than these bloody servants. His leash was oddly strict to him despite having rather no hold onto it whatsoever.
pinkicomp
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:42 pm

(Oh there's no leash, Grezra hasn't even received a collar yet, his 'leash' is simply that he is one of a kind, and everyone will immediately know who he belongs to the moment they see him due to his appearance alone.)

*Tia chuckled seeing Grezra's expression change around*, "go ahead and take off the stache, he clearly hates it...a shame though, I thought it was quite handsome on you little pup." *Tia said in long silky tones*, "Hmm, next we shall find out what he likes to wear, off to the clothes room with you, I'll catch up soon." *Quite suddenly and surprisingly, Grezra found himself being lead along by the servant that did his hair, the stache was indeed off, and he was lead just down the hall on the other side of the hallway, and into a vast room filled with clothing and fabrics.* "choose any three sets of clothing and we'll make you a custom set of traditional pet clothes...and a set of pajamas."
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby pinkicomp » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:55 pm

(Oh no its my bad, I didn't mean a literal leash, it's more like a metaphorical one. That was my bad for not being terribly specific, so you're fine!)

He watched as the stache was taken off, and his face looked much more satisfied, making a pleased sound. Before long, he would separate from her, the servant taking him to the clothing room. He would gently look to their hand, considering taking it to hold. He doesn't however, he doesn't know or care for this servant after all. A frown returns on his face when he leaves from Tia, and is directed towards his choices. He first saw a quite flamboyant choice. It was a ruffle shirt with the chest area being opened. He picks that out for his more beauty based outfit in progress. For his legs, he had chosen a buttoned up pair of dress pants of sorts that went over the lower half of his torso, and would require for him to tuck the ruffle shirt in it (don't know the exact name of thee pants. He ends off the outfit with some quiant, nice looking heel boots to tuck the pants into the boots. Lots of tucking, but beauty is the matter for this outfit. That or an occasional hint of lust. He gives the outfit he had made to the servant, then looked for amother outfit. Maybe something more masculine? He looks for a regular tuxedo, and finds a jabot to match it with. He then pairs it with classic dress shoes, dress pants, and white gloves. And for the pajamas? He just picks out whatever softest to him. He blinks, looking back to the servant. He somewhat wondered about those kobold girls he had seen earlier that had helped dry off Tia... They all looked rather short, but were there. Along the way when she was still inside of her, he remembers hearing someone call her mother. Another wyrm of sorts was here? Amusing.
pinkicomp
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:27 pm

*Tiavano reappeared to Grizra in her signature red dress with gold trim, this one featuring a grey pleated belly covering and a bit of lace on some distended sleeves making the dress more robe esq, for his pajamas if he wasn't the picky type, she suggested simple red PJ's to match her own, but still left him with the freedom to choose his own attire.* "The benefit of having intelligent pets is in that they can make their own independent decisions." *Tia stated slowly strutting around a corner and in doing so, looming over Grezra, he'd feel the room shrink as she passed the isle, forcing him to squish against a shelf to avoid her engorged bulk*, "Lets see, what next...hmm the boys Rugmor and Maulvitus are probably out practicing their sportsmanship...greedy little Kalagazon is still in the basement...he lives down there...no complaints really, he does good bookwork in the treasury. You don't want to meet Ragala...she's a spiteful little brat that one...Thava's always tending to the guards and Zikaria is most likely snout deep in her books which leaves Lularuna...the stupid one...eh...my kids are all spoiled brats...I wonder why...", *Tia trailed off before spotting something out the window*, "Lulu...ugh what is she doing", *Outside there was a green dragon hanging upside down in a tree tangled up to such a ridiculous degree in rope that she looked like a cocoon, just her head hanging limply from the bottom and her tail wound around the top*, "Meet Lularuna...as I stated...she's the idiot of the family..." *Tiavano was clearly flustered, her exaggerated motions signifying the hopelessness she felt towards her green scaled daughter.*

"So, care to meet the family then?"
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby pinkicomp » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:59 pm

"Hm." He would pick the red pajamas, not entirely picky, it made him angry at himself for trying to match her, but he shouldn't care at this point. A part of him just wanted to be stubborn. As she passes by him, he slowly would look down and away. He scoots back, letting her get by with nothing to interrupt her. After she passes, he follows behind slowly. With her words talking about her massive family- 'not yours...' a deep, disturbing voice quickly says to him in his head. He would blink, smacking the side of his head. That hurt, but it shut up the voice. It seems he'll be seeing one part of her family rather soon. He goes over towards the window, looking outside. He frowns, trying to smile but he just... Can't really. He let's the sides of his mouth barely move upwards, but he seemed not as interested. Yet he began to observe her state, and would hold in a laugh... She looked incredibly stupid. It was funny to him, that which what she was doing... Reminded him of his own stupid antics. He frowns again, looking to Tia. "Would you like me to get her down from there, Lady Tia?" He asks, his head turning back to look at the person stuck in the tree. How will he enjoy the family of the- 'lIaaaRRRR-' MASTER... He furrows his brows. This voice will be a fun mishap.
pinkicomp
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:35 pm

*Tiavano thought for a moment then answered*, "You know what...that would be acceptable, yes a good introduction between you two, go on then, help her down, I'll be right out after you." *Tia proclaimed, she indeed had things to attend to first, namely the invitations to the spring Gala. As nobility, Tia and all the other members of high society. Loved throwing those fancy parties, and each season there was a Gala, a great ball, a big fat frickin' party where all the snobs got together to renew their relationships with eachother and make everyone else feel bad for being poor as loudly as they could. There was even a chance the queen might show up, but that was a rare treat as her schedule was usually booked (not really but that's what her secretary says...that's what everyones secretary says.) There would be games and feasting and other such things...but first, letters needed to be sent and answered, so the lady of the manse retreated to her quarters to get the first of many settled for the day. While her new pet saw to the aid of her foolish daughter Lularuna, or as everyone called her, Lulu.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby pinkicomp » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:10 pm

He goes over to the window, looking outside. He'll have to find a way down there. He goes around the place... Managing to finally find the exit outside. The place truly was large, especially to him. It was also rather rich with precious metals that made him slightly cringe at how much money was put into this whole place. Maybe it didn't even get built with money, maybe for free... He has no idea. He found his way to the tree, before looking up to see Lulu. "Ah... Lady Lulu, I'm here to help you. I am Grezra, I will be your family's pet." He smirks at her predicament, using his sharper reptilian/mammalian hybrid claws and climbing up the tree with great tract onto the bark, without falling off to add. He goes up to the branch she was tied up upon, and hangs upside down using his now much longer reptile like tail. 'LET HER DROP AND SNAP HER NEC-' Grezra slaps the side of his head, grumbling to himself in annoyance. He uses his claws to carefully snip away at the rope, and then finally let the rope fall off of the girl. He looks at her from upside down, a frown on his face, before he comes back up to the branch, letting his tail curl himself back up slowly. He's starting to get a hang of this new tail, oddly enough. He starts to climb down the tree, and sits down at the trunk of it.
pinkicomp
---

Postby CockLovingFemboy » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:41 am

Name: Keith Drodnic

Species: Neko

Predator and/or Prey: Switch

staff or camper: Camper

Appearance: Keith is 5'8". He is pale white, with cobalt eyes and cotton candy pink hair. He is skinny above waist, but below he has a borderline massive ass and a big cock to boot.

Back story: Keith was always the 'good' kid. He had straight A's and amazing friends, but what no one else knew was that secretly he would stuff his bullies either down his cock or up his ass.

Preferred vore: Anal or Cock vore.

Time Zone: Central Daylight Time

Name: Keith Drodnic
Species: Neko
Pred/Prey/Switch: Pred
Faction: High Society
Description/about: Keith was born into riches, but never took things for granted. He always loved toying with the prey he caught or bought, especially with his butt. Keith was a hyper, and luckily in two aspects. His ass took up two couch cushions ((totally valid measurement)) and often jiggled when he walked.  His cock, fully erect, went up to his chin, and was very thick. He often had to get 'special' pants to accommodate his 'assets'. He loved to push people down his cock or up his ass, but always respected most people.
CockLovingFemboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:37 am

*Lularuna saw Grezra approach and promptly stated*, "OH! I've never seen a raccoon like you before, whose a cute lil' trash panda!" *not even imagining this might put him off enough to decide not to help her...however by her tone she meant it as a compliment...even if it was poorly thought out.* "Ah yes um could you cut me loose?, I was trying to figure out how to make a hammock...and the rope tried to eat me." *Lulu gave a little wiggle upside down before Grezra cut the rope causing her to WAAH!-thunk-Ooof...there goes the wind from my sails...huff..." *with Lulu's ties cut she slowly wriggled out of the rope mess revealing a rather slender dragon. Far skinnier than any Grezra had seen...definitely slimmer than Tiavano by-far.* "So, new pet huh? Does our fluffy lil cutie have a name?" *at this point Grezra might realize, perhaps with a good deal of anger, that Tiavano never even asked him his name.* "I'm Lularuna, everyone just calls me Lulu though...nice to meet you new guy." *The slender green lass in a blue denim dress of all things flopped down and scooped Grezra right up into her lap, giving him a belly rub for his good deed*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby pinkicomp » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:24 pm

He was nigh furious at the thought. And it showed as well. His face scrunched up, his sharp teeth-baring, and a wild look of anger shone into him. He HOWLS in anger, some... Unknown kind of side from Lulu and Tia 'YOU SEE HOW THEY TREAT YOU? THIS IS NOT L O V E. YOUR MASTER IS A LIAR AND A THIEF OF YOUR FORMER LIFE.' The little wyrm wolf pup's eyes were wild and rabid in nature before a fist would hit himself in the side of his head. He grits his teeth and sighed. He growled, before looking to Lularuna, recollecting himself. Damn these reptiles. He goes from a frown to a quick smile. "It is Grezra... Grezra of the Silvermoon." The Silvermoon... He had no idea what it was, but it seemed nicer than this odd crap. He was about to go somewhere else, before he was scooped up, and begins with a growl. He grits his teeth once more, pinching the bridge of his nose before you give up and admit yourself to her grasp. You swat at her hand giving him a belly rub, however. He will not stand for something degrading him more than what he has already been degraded to. Even then, he knows Lady Tia will come up with something to spite him again eventually. Lula however... She was too stupid to be something that he would begin to hate. She was, in fact, the only person here that might not have a look of fury. Except just now, but wasn't directed towards her. She does, however, get a hint of the voice maybe. The voice was a dangerous recollection of thoughts and memories from his past form that manifested itself as a whole other personality, a violent one at that. He always tried to slap or push it away from his mind, but it always came back to influence this new form of his. He was hot, his temperature had gradually risen from all of that temper. 'You see? All your master intends for you is n o t h i n g-' "Stop it." He says to himself, slapping the side of his head, grumbling. You look back to Lularuna, smiling. "Don't mind me Lady Lulu! I was just talking to myself, you don't have to stop anything." He wanted her to stop giving him this odd affection, it made him feel gross and disgusting, even more so when he enjoyed it.
pinkicomp
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay