Full Pathfinder party seeking DM

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Full Pathfinder party seeking DM

Postby Angery » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:44 am

Update 8/12/20: Coolguywithhat has joined the group!

Update 8/17/20: RoyceFox has joined the group! We'd really like a gamemaster now, if you'd like to run a PF vore campaign or know someone who would, get in touch via PM!

Update 8/24/20: With a fourth player joining, the player group is full! Now the big thing we need is a DM to run the campaign. Any help finding one would be fantastic, so if you are a DM or have a line on one, please reply or send a private message.

I did this once before, but the DM decided after just enough sessions to get me excited to up and disappear without notice or communication. I gave them a patient few months and messages asking after them to naught but silence, so at this point I'm assuming they've quit playing for good or the coof got 'em :( . It wasn't even a two sessions then done sort of deal, we set up for a full campaign, I had started getting comfortable with the idea of erp and the stride of character, they promised a future session, then vanished.
Spoiler: show
Leaves behind a special kind of blueballs :|

The rules I'd like to keep playing with: VSRD Updated (for PF1) https://aryion.com/forum/download/file.php?id=197757
and tweaks to the death and digestion system credited to a Cassie Inko :I'm sort of dividing HP into 'HP' and 'Stamina'. HP, or Health Points, is going to be your resistance against cuts, scrapes, and arrows of outrageous fortune. When you are eaten, or eat someone, 'HP' turns into 'Stamina'. It mostly works the same, as once it gets reduced too far, you're done for. However, you don't officially 'die' in a stomach until 1/3 of the time it would take for someone to digest your size has passed. So, if an opponent would COMPLETELY digest you in, say, 6 hours...you're not dead until the two-hour mark has passed. You're weak, you are BEING digested, and you're too tired to fight back...but you're not officially gone until that point. Same goes for the various NPCs that might get nommed up in the process of exploring the world!

So, does that mean that, if someone gets you out in one hour, you'll live! Technically...YES! You'll be 1 HP from complete death, completely helpless, and likely look and feel TERRIBLE...but yes, you'll be alive! Same goes for NPCs, you decide to release them after a little gurgling? They'll be alive, albeit quite unhappy! Once they pass that '1/3' mark, they're done-for though, and coughing them up after that point would...well...it would not look pretty. Of course, you won't actually be required to Roleplay the time passage, as if the group doesn't intent to rescue you, or CANNOT rescue you, I'm content with a time-skip! The same goes with NPCs, though I'm perfectly willing to let them wiggle as long as you actually want them to!

Why am I changing this?! Well...currently, getting dropped into a tummy seems like getting dropped in a vat of lava! Only...maybe worse?! I know it's more dangerous than some big, hacking, slashing weapons, so...well, we'll try it this way, and if it doesn't work/isn't enjoyable, we'll head back to super-tummies!
-----------------------------fin pasted details-----------------------------------
These are the rules I learned, and based my current character on. I've looked at alternatives but this is what I'd ideally prefer to keep using.

I'm fine with being invited into an existing group or setting up a new one, it can even be as small as just me and the DM/DMPCs/NPCs (it came down to that previously since the second player was in a timezone that didn't work with the rest of us and we really just wanted to play). As long as I can take along my previous character from this cancelled campaign, a beefy, large size gnoll barbarian. She was created at level 5 using Gish rules and a generous allowance of vore feats (1 per level in addition to the vore feat every other level in the VSRD, plus a feat every other level that was normal or vore) but I am willing to adjust to slot her somewhere new. We did it that way somewhat due to the small party size (me+DMPC, and tagalong snacks NPCs) She was a very fun character to play even outside of vore and I want to keep using her.

PREFERENCES, the big sticking point of any erp group it seems, so I'll just list 'em off right quick here to see what boxes they fit into for you. I'd rather mesh with a DM group than mix water and oil.
Verboten: Scat or any kind of disposal beyond something tame like coughing up bones and digested equipment, Futa/Dickgirls of any kind, underage/loli on any side of the figurative coin, CV; All of these I refuse outright to play with, instant turnoffs.
Loosely tolerant at best: Plant vore, insect preds, slimes as preds, male predators in general; Things I'd rather not see but if the DM/group are particularly insistent on I can handle in small doses, but if they're the focus of the game I'd rather find a table closer to my tastes, sorry, can't help what I do and do not like :?
Unsure: unbirth, massively obese preds, breast vore, pregnancy, monstergirls; Things I'm fine with being in a game but don't particularly do anything for me one way or the other. Anything not on this list is probably here or something I haven't seen enough of to have an opinion on.
Likes: Sizeplay, sex (pre and post vore), butt crushing, farting, masturbation; Things I want to see in game, but am flexible on if a DM/Group disapproves of some of these things.
Yes Please: Female preds (obviously), musclegirls (just not hypermuscle pls), Amazon bodytypes, facesitting, weight gain, furry preds (both anthro and feral), thicc; The big turn-ons I actively seek out for a game, if you disapprove of most of these, I'm 99.9% probably a better fit at a different table.

Take these opinions as guidelines for if I'd mesh well with your group/DM preferences. Again, I'm willing to play even if it's just me and the DM. Personally I believe smaller parties are better for ERP anyways so there's less friction, if you're table has twenty other players at it I'm almost certainly going to feel bored and left out. For running the game my best experiences have been with a hybrid between sessions for exploring and combat and play-by-post for pure rp that requires little to no rolling. If you have to narrow in on one game style, I'll take session based on roll20 every time.
I can't DM myself due to a lack of experience with the finer points of PF1 and a personal belief you maybe shouldn't GM a system unless you really know it. But that's the end of this installment of lord of the parenthesis, reply or pm if you're looking to group up :silly:

Last bumped by Angery on Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:44 am.
what?
Angery
Been posting for a bit

Return to Vore Roleplay