Soul eater partners? (Long term + Literate)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Soul eater partners? (Long term + Literate)

Postby FelixTheCrazedscienceboy » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:31 pm

I should probably post this in the seeking partner’s forum but I would be happy to do this with. Small group or heck maybe even a team of kishin hunters!

Soul eater is a really good anime about living weapons and meisters who hunt down monsters. These monster souls are fed to the weapon! The weapons are actually people so traditional vore is still on the table!

Anyway, Yello! I am new to Eka’s but I am not new to role playing. I currently don’t know all the ins and outs of the sight, and I don’t know how to change a normal picture into the 120 by 120 pixel limit required for a profile picture, so I hope the minimalism on my profile doesn’t scare you away! I’ll try and get it fixed once I have time and know what I’m doing. That said let’s get to the meat of this post.

I am seeking either a partner, partners, a group, or even some curious souls to start a long term soul eater rp with! I would prefer to use OC’s but you can use characters from the fandom since that’s only fair! I am willing to play either role but I would like to play meister more than weapon. I’m seeking someone I can feed souls to, stick around for a long time, and consistently post. I would love in-depth maw, throat, and belly play of any kind! It all is thrilling! And of course I hope you don’t mind if I help with either belly rubs or tormenting you’re prey as well! And if I’m Pred I hope you’ll do the same for me!

I’d prefer my main character not die, those into fatal rps, but I will do my best to assist with side characters and npcs to sate your appetite!

Really I’m just looking for a long time friend! Thank you for reading this post and I apologize that it is short. I think I’ve covered everything and if you have any questions you can pm or reply ask here! Have a good day!
FelixTheCrazedscienceboy
New to the forum

Re: Soul eater partners? (Long term + Literate)

Postby Persona59523 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:45 pm

I'm somewhat interest in the post, though I will like to ask several questions that are a bit personal, but is needed to understand what your rp partner limit's are.

The first question is what time zone do you live in? What your sleep schedule like? This is important because the internet allows anyone to connect to anyone across the world, meaning that people could talk to each at the same time, and the time of day will be different for them. Like one person in the middle of the day talking to a person who just woken up in the morning.

Second question, what platform do you wish to use for rping? Will you use this site, or do you have another in mind, like discord for example. This is important, so we know how exactly can we reach out to each other.

Third question, outside of what you said, is there anything else you would like, or wouldn't like? Like for example I would like to play as a herm weapon that sometimes devour the souls or monsters whole using..."other" holes. I need to know if you are uncomfortable with having a herm as your partner, swallowing the monster whole instead of just the soul, or the use of other methods. Not to mention other fetishes outside of vore like would you like if you're constantly being hugged by a big boob woman, or sit on by a trap(male who look like a girl) with a big butt.

Fourth question, what is the world that you want to setup? Would it be nearly identical to the anime you're talking about, or is it's own thing with original characters and monsters and so on. Will there be a main plot or are you just okay with scenarios after scenarios?

I hope my questions haven't made you uncomfortable.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby FelixTheCrazedscienceboy » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:56 am

They certainly haven’t! You bring up fair and valid points! Especially for a hastily thrown up post!

To answer number two, we will start here on Eka’s I have other platforms aviable, however due to past incidents and the classic case of the vanishing partner, I am not inclined to give access to say discord until I know my partner better. Nothing against you, I can’t judge you since I’ve just met you, but that said when trying to play with someone on IMs I found that slowly they’ll start to vanish, there is also the issue of IM have a much lower character limit.

Doing number 4 next, I’m going to keep it real with you, I didn’t expect to get replies here, while with the whole cast of humanity someone must be interested, I’m a relative unknown on the site and Soul vore is a minority, how I’m seeing it, is using the world the anime built and expanding upon it. Keep it beilve able with what we add, but otherwise utilize the ground and base work of the show. Unless you wanted to play cannon characters I imagined they wouldn’t show up, but they would be referenced or known about, I hadn’t developed a plot yet, but I think the best case is a bit of both, there should be a plot but not every case the duo get would be connected the world is a big place!

Three: well were already doing soul vore, I’d find eating human sized and humanoid enemies entirely probable, for larger monsters or creatures or bosses and story monsters, there may have tk be a line, or some sort of OG they’re close to going down now is my chance, moment. Bur I think huge enemies would be off the table. That said If things can be justified in a reasonable manner to me I usually allow them. Some sort of, within the bounds we have that sounds reasonable, type deal.

I would be happy to do likes and dislikes in pm so I don’t fill a large pot space! But check the forum in my signature and you’ll find a partner seeking thread that lays out likes and dislikes! I should be able to answer any further questions,

Alright I’ve been putting these last two bits off.... so I want to say yeah you can play a herm, because I’m all for people being them. But imma keep it a buck fifty with you, some role players I’ve encountered in the past have ruined herms for me, and futas are very strictly off the table due to the actions of a disgusting few bad apples.

Screw it you can be a herm go for it. Make up for all the bad I’ve see

1: times one: Amazon central time. I have a very wonky schuedual already due tk bing a night owl, and sometimes I have to get up early so don’t expect that to be much help when trying to organize with me. My general rule is I try to reply with in a day or two, and if I can’t get a reply up in say a week to try and inform my partner that something is going on. If I catch multiple posts a day? That’s a pretty awesome deal!

As you can see I try to be as flexible and as accommodating as possible. Thank you for taking the time to post and I hope I satisfied everything.

I answered out of order and I apologize platforms are important then questions reguarding ro are my top priority. Anything involving me is my lowest priority
FelixTheCrazedscienceboy
New to the forum

Postby Persona59523 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:52 pm

Okay, thank you for answering my questions.

I've have looked at your post listed in your signature, and I will say that I'm very interested in Felix, given how unique he is. I can certainly work with a sort of mad scientist and partner idea, and have no problem being evil or at least chaotic neutral. And personally I think I have a good oc that can work with yours. Soma Loveheart is a 6 feet 2 inches tall blond hair woman that is kind to most people she meets, always willing to at least listen to what they have to say. Of course, she is powerful and can defend herself and others if needed, using a combination of speed and strength to take down her foes.

As for Soma being a weapon, I'm thinking of making her being able to transform into several different weapons, mainly based around tools doctors and scientists use, like scalpels, syringes, and more. Of course, the extra weapons are a result of...a experiment with someone, which also with being something she doesn't like to talk about, grants her those extra weapons. But as a catch, those extra weapons reflects what her partner/user's soul wants. Think of it as my extra weapons changing from person to person. And she is working with Felix mainly because he (perhaps accidentally) protected her from something, and decided to try and help me, including showing basic human affection.

For the starting location, let try New York since it is full of monsters for Felix to "hunt" down and either feed them to me to help me become a reaper blade, or to experiment on them and their souls.

If there is another oc that you want, please let me know.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby FelixTheCrazedscienceboy » Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:04 am

Hmm. Alright I’m game for this, I’ve never thought of using Felix in a soul eater rp. Mainly because he would be a terrible meister with his low straight and poor stamina. But let’s see how this turn out! Would you prefer forums or dms here ok Eka’s?

Sorry for post delay I’ve had to keep rather busy sadly.
FelixTheCrazedscienceboy
New to the forum

Postby Persona59523 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:14 am

Let's go with with the forums if you don't mind it being visible to everyone. If you prefer keeping it private, I don't mind keeping it in the dms.

Also it's understandable if life get a bit complicated or busy, it just the way things roll. I just hope that you are okay. Also Felix would have a weapon that is perhaps best suited to his abilities, since my main ability is that my weapons change depending on my meister's soul. So for all you know, you get something like a light and strong bone saw or a gun that can shot a hundred poisonous needles.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby FelixTheCrazedscienceboy » Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:39 pm

Hmm, I’m fine with either. I say we do dms!

All that’s left is who is starting and where to start then!

Hmm a needle gun sounds just perfect for Felix since he’d already use needles for CQC when forced!
FelixTheCrazedscienceboy
New to the forum

Return to Vore Roleplay