Established group needs 1 more player (Closed for now)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Established group needs 1 more player (Closed for now)

Postby Angery » Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:54 pm

Greetings, I'm running an established group of players for a Pathfinder vore campaign, we're going to be running through a quickish dungeon crawl at level 8 before we jump into a full campaign in a homebrew setting of my design hopefully not too long afterwards. I got three players working well together and we'd like a fourth if possible. Read below and apply by reply or Pm, if you're a reasonable sort and jam well it's full steam ahead from there.
If you can't read the title, we'd be playing 1st edition pathfinder with the updated VSRD plus a slice of homebrew that in a nutshell makes being swallowed less immediately fatal. In a word it switches digestion damage to attack a 'stamina pool' rather than drain health directly and falling to zero stamina won't result in a char immediately getting gurgled for the sake of not having to pass around revive spells. Now that the preamble is out of the way, down to brass tacks.

Schedule: Presently we're running weekday evenings, up to twice a week if everyone can swing it. Currently we've been running on Teusdays and Fridays in the evening, but Wednesdays/Thursdays can also work if everyone agrees. I operate on UTC-7 timezone (aka I'm in the american west) so any European or Asian players would need to crunch time conversions to see if they're available. And be sure to be in attendance, if you're absent too many times without notifying me you will be ejected from the game.
Kinks: I tend to enjoy amazons, muscles (if it's not hyper muscle balloons), weight gain, multiprey, and general thiccness on top of vore, and strongly prefer furry/anthro preds to human or monstergirl ones. The one kink of mine that might put some people off is gas, so be warned and if looking to play at least be tolerant to the idea of it now and then, but the focus of the game is still very much on vore. As for what's not allowed at my table: Futa/dickgirls, CV, any kind of underage or loli character, scat, and hard vore. Also, I'm generally uncomfortable with male predators, playing a male char is fine but just be aware at my game male characters would have to be prey, sorry.
Platform: We'll be playing via real time text on roll20 and scheduling games and talking out of game and such via a private discord.
Setting: I'm running the gang through a level 8 dungeon crawl before we get into a campaign proper as I'm putting some of the finishing touches on making the setting ready for play. In this setting your stock fantasy races are uncommon or out of the way, leaving the spotlight open for various anthro races, I have a wide spread of homebrew available that expands on Pathfinder's native furry races so you'll have plenty to choose from.
Above Game Rules: Try to be on time, let me know if you'll be late or absent, and don't be a dick.

At least some experience with TTRPG is preferred. If you're looking to join shoot me a pm or leave a reply telling me a bit about yourself and what character you'd like to play. The crawl I'm looking to start towards the end of this month (July) with the campaign rolling out later in the summer or sometime in the fall if I'm late with it.

[Note]: We've found a fourth, any further applications will be on standby just in case the new guy doesn't work out, thank you.
Last edited by Angery on Mon Jul 18, 2022 2:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
what?
Angery
Been posting for a bit

Re: DM seeking players (Pathfinder 1st edition)

Postby wiseguy288 » Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:00 am

I'd like to play, but it may be tricky since I live on the east coast and you're about 4 hours ahead of me. As for kinks, all's good there. If you want we could try to go ahead and re-skin some existing races with appropriate fur counterparts (IE Orc to lizard/tiger/ox ect). It's been a while since I played pathfinder but give me a bit to look around and I'll probably be good.

Also, fun idea for a possible enchantment/feat: Marks of the fallen - pred displays the face of their pray on their belly, adding a +1 to intimidation or something else, up to dm.
"There is nothing more reassuring than realizing that the world is crazier than you are. "
-Dr. Erik Selvig, "Thor: The Dark World"
wiseguy288
???

Re: DM seeking players (Pathfinder 1st edition)

Postby RoyceFox » Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:15 pm

bump

Last bumped by Angery on Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:15 pm.
RoyceFox
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore Roleplay