Christmas RP

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Christmas RP

Postby PikachuX2073 » Mon Dec 12, 2022 5:16 am

Preds:
Krampus ★
Santa Clause stand-ins ★
Santa-Deer ↓ ★
  basically a species name for Santa's reindeer, because what else do you call a magical flying reindeer that works under Santa Claus? Especially if said reindeer happen to be transformed from falling stars, lightning bolts, and some other things.  

Yeti ★
Polar Bears
Plush Golem Teddy Bears
The Grinch (and similar looking Whos)
Seals, Sea Lions, Walruses ★
Smilodons (Saber-tooth "Tigers"), Scimitar Cats ★
Wooly Mammoths
Giant Ground Sloths
Short Faced Bears

Preds I'm willing to try:
The Yule Cat
Snow Bears (basically the same concept as Snowmen, but in the shape of a Teddy Bear, or an ACTUAL Bear if you're zealous)
Grizzly Santas (basically the same concept as Snowmen but sentient snow piles that take on the appearance of wizardly yet grizzly version of Santa)
Santanukis? (Santa themed Tanukis) ★
Wooly Rhinos
Dwarf-like/Gnome-like Elves

Prey:
*shrug*
I mean, I like the idea of family members (Dads, Grandpas, Uncles, Older Brothers) treating endosoma like an annual thing.
Or maybe close friends helping each other with a mall Santa act (voluntary or otherwise).
Or maybe a pair of buddies/lovers using endo to keep the other warm or just to keep them close.
The idea of a pred using endo to keep the prey safe (especially when on a dangerous journey like through a blizzard) is particularly heartwarming.

Though on the darker side of the spectrum, I do like when prey are eaten in some unapologetic cases such as being punished for their misdeeds. Particularly being squeezed uncomfortably by the stomach to make them suffer without dying.
Yeah go figure, I'm one of those guys who like to dance their way around death in vore. What a complete and utter wussy.
I'm completely anti-death when it comes to vore, but if it can be helped, if I do without, I will! Sue me!
But hey, if you sadists really want torture, that's what soul entrapment is for right? (No it's clearly there to be kinky don't lie)

And to end off somewhere in the middle, the Krampus story I've been working on involves my self-insert character giving themselves up in exchange for the nephew being spared, and the Krampus accepting and having as much fun as he's allowed to get away with with a generally good person.

Speaking of what one could get away with, (I didn't have a clear segway outside of the hit of kinky stuff) while I do NOT approve of a Krampus getting involved with minors' virginity, (honestly I try to avoid making works where minors get involved in vore, unless it's completely wholesome, but again, that's not guaranteed), but Krampus getting jiggy/kinky with LEGAL adults as punishment for their transgressions? Yeah you can have a ball with that.

I like the connections aspect the most, not so much the sex or sadism. :D Blegh!!

(Yes I did practically copy paste my own post from another forum. I was told not to constantly open new ones, but I was told that making use of one that already exist for the subject is considered "necromancing" and a bit frowned upon in this community, so ultimately, no matter what I try to follow the rules, I cannot win. So Fnoot it.)
PikachuX2073
Participator

Return to Vore Roleplay