The Hatching Discussion

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: The Hatching Discussion

Postby Tamara » Tue May 01, 2018 10:38 am

I'm not keen on accepting this character, I think it will be disruptive to the RP.

I mean: pred only whereas we'll always been pred and prey and have eaten each other on several occasions, huge dragon while we always kept ourselves at mostly standard human size, even for our foes, and, frankly, that 'Tail has a slight bulge at the end with a mouth' feels like a last minute addition to try and fit in.

And, as Arkain said, all of her posts are one-liners, while we tend to do paragraph-length posts most of the time. So, it's quite hard to appreciate how good she is at RP, and it doesn't look good from my point of view.

And I agree with Arkain: it hasn't been that long since Jer vanished, I'd like us to wait some more before we add someone else to the RP.
Tamara, cute and sexy anthro-tigress! ^^
Tamara
---

Postby PHedgehog » Tue May 01, 2018 1:13 pm

well, I can see why you feel like that, but I've been prey one too many times and have gotten tired of it, and i'm trying to get into longer replies, but it's not my style. I'll leave you guys to enjoy your rp, good bye. *removes self from this topic after being hurt*
PHedgehog
Participator

Postby Tamara » Tue May 01, 2018 2:09 pm

That proves my point. You wouldn't have fitted in with our little group. I hope that you find yourself a group of fellow RPers with whom you'll have fun.
Tamara
---

Postby PHedgehog » Tue May 01, 2018 2:13 pm

:x wow... very rude... not bothering to give a person a chance... that's cold and it hurts *i turn away* not even bothering to note the fact that she has two forms for different kinds of rps... :x if i didn't know better I'd say you don't want to compete with another pred (which is understandable tbh) but I'm so sick and tired of being eaten time after time... *sigh* and also... she's a WIP character... I haven't used her much... *waves it off* i'll just forget I came to Eka's Portal since this is a private group thing... *i look down* i was just hoping to fit somewhere, but i can see that's not really going to happen...
PHedgehog
Participator

Postby Tamara » Tue May 01, 2018 2:42 pm

Well, to paraphrase you: I can see why you feel like that, but I've given one too many chances to people and have gotten tired of being burned in return. And that is to put it politely.

And there are many more RP going on on Eka's than just ours.
Last edited by Tamara on Tue May 01, 2018 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tamara
---

Postby PlasmaTech225 » Tue May 01, 2018 2:44 pm

Aye, when a spot opens, can you let me know? I've been trying to find a decent roleplay for ages on here, but none of them offer M/M interactions, which is what I'm after.
PlasmaTech225
Participator

Postby PHedgehog » Tue May 01, 2018 2:47 pm

Tamara, well then we both know how that feels, when i wanted to be a pred in an rp, the current pred wouldn't give it up
PHedgehog
Participator

Postby Tamara » Tue May 01, 2018 3:03 pm

@PlasmaTech225: We don't keep list of prospective players. Just keep an eye on this thread, when we open a spot, we'll announce it here and you can apply.

@PHedgehog: I believe that you misunderstood me. My paraphrasing of your sentence meant that I'm not giving chances to people when I don't have a good feeling towards them or their character, because I gave chances before when I had such feelings, and it usually backfired spectacularly, sometimes even killing fun RPs that had been ongoing for some time. I'm not risking it with this one.

Besides, why would the current pred in an RP give up their place when you arrive? What reason would they have to put an end to their current fun as a pred and let you take their place? Put yourself in their place: you're pred in an RP for some time, someone new arrives and wants to take your place while you're having fun for no other reason than 'I wanna be pred and this RP looks fun.' I know I wouldn't give up my place in such a situation, I have no real reason to.

There are a lot of people on this site, on the forums, on the chat, pred and prey. You may not find what you seek right away, but if you stick around and send polite messages to people, you should be able to find some preys to play with you. Heck, you could just start your own thread and ask for prey characters to join. People do that often, and you'll have your own RP with your own preys.
Tamara
---

Postby PHedgehog » Tue May 01, 2018 3:09 pm

i don't see why some people can't share *sigh* was just trying to find a good place for my characters but i can see someone hates them and i don't see you taking turns among yourselves, since someone said they eat each other... no disrespect meant with that *sigh* i understand... just enjoy yourself Tamara... I'll just quit my account and leave seeing as I'm not wanted around here as a pred... *looks away hurt and upset* and I wasn't joking about being burned, i've had that happen to me IRL, so I know how it feels to have people mistreat you, I don't know what you went through, but I know that it hurts when people hurt you
PHedgehog
Participator

Postby Arkain » Tue May 01, 2018 7:47 pm

I apologize PHedgehog if I said anything that offended you I am sorry. A lot can be said by looking at a persons post but that's only one part of the picture that is looked at.

I wouldn't be so fast to give up on Eka's. You need to be patient and stand for fast for the boundary you set for your characters but also be flexible. Try new ideas. Let your characters grow. You will be amazed how much fun the RPs can become. You also need a tough skin to RP in here too. There are some real nice people here and some real jerks. I have met lots of both. Remember you are just role playing.
Like Tamara said start your own thread. That way you can choose who joins. If things don't work out politely ask them to leave. Give Eka's a second chance, I think you will be glad you did.
Arkains pic. https://photos.app.goo.gl/JSVMJfVz4hoFVMUv5

Profile: Read my blog

I may be crazy but I have a good time. Life's been good to me so far.
Arkain
???

Postby PHedgehog » Tue May 01, 2018 8:09 pm

PHedgehog
Participator

Postby Jermayan » Thu May 03, 2018 11:36 pm

Well, that was again quite a while without anything from me, although at this point I can confidently say that school won't be an issue any longer as I now have my Masters; the final capstone project had been eating up virtually all of my time for quite a while.
"The power of a warrior or wizard pales before that wielded by a master of the mind."
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Arkain » Fri May 04, 2018 12:49 am

Welcome back. Congrats on getting your Masters. :-D

Arkain
???

Postby Tamara » Fri May 04, 2018 2:58 pm

Congrats Jer! *Hugs tight and throws a party.*
Tamara
---

Postby JakuArts » Mon May 07, 2018 7:31 pm

WOW!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

*Hugs!*

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Arkain » Fri May 18, 2018 1:48 am

I apologize for my delay in posting. Been some crazy things going on in my life. Some of them kinda difficult right now. Thank you all once again for your amazing patience. :-D

Arkain
???

Postby Tamara » Fri May 18, 2018 2:21 pm

*Coilhugs Arkain*
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:18 pm

Sorry about my posting delays. Lots going on and not much time to post especially the month of July. Thanks for your patience. :-D

Arkain
???

Postby JakuArts » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:26 am

Its been a while, should we move on and let Kellus catch up?
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Jermayan » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:57 pm

Blagh, probably rewrote that post about 8 or 10 times over the past two weeks. Writer's block really sucks sometimes.
"The power of a warrior or wizard pales before that wielded by a master of the mind."
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay