The Hatching Discussion

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: The Hatching Discussion

Postby Tamara » Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:25 am

Happy holidays to everyone as well ! *Tight coil hugs and kisses*
Tamara, cute and sexy anthro-tigress! ^^
Tamara
---

Postby JakuArts » Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:49 pm

Oh my gosh!! Happy holidays everyone!!! *Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezes tight!!!!*
I cant thank you enough for the amazing RP, as well as your company, and patience!! Sorry its taken so long to get back up and going.
(got married! Been amazing but its really pulled me away!)

Post coming shortly!!
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Arkain » Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:04 pm

Woooh Hooo. Congratulations Jaku. Very happy for you.
Arkains pic. https://photos.app.goo.gl/JSVMJfVz4hoFVMUv5

Profile: Read my blog

I may be crazy but I have a good time. Life's been good to me so far.
Arkain
???

Postby Tamara » Mon Dec 26, 2022 10:20 am

Congratulations Jaku ! *Hugs tight* Much joy and happiness to you and your mate. Maybe bring them over to join us ? ;)
Tamara
---

Postby Jermayan » Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:38 pm

Happy holidays everyone - just got back from mine, else I would have posted sooner. Congratulations as well, Jaku, and I hope that everything goes well for you with what's to come with that!
"The power of a warrior or wizard pales before that wielded by a master of the mind."
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Arkain » Sat Dec 31, 2022 3:15 am

Forgot to say if I am reading that right Congratulations is also in order Jermayan. You and Jaku have a great New Year to look forward to. And of course Happy New Year to you also Tamara the sexiest naga tigress around. *Big warm hugs to everyone*

Arkain
???

Postby Jermayan » Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:54 pm

Oh, no, I just meant that I had just gotten back from holiday traveling. Hope everyone has a happy New Year celebration, however you're spending it.
"The power of a warrior or wizard pales before that wielded by a master of the mind."
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tamara » Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:01 am

Happy new year to you all ! *hugs*
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:35 am

Hi all. Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the RP. I do apologize for the poor way I have been acting in the RP. I did see I miss read Jaku's post of who the Queen ate in Katy's post. Hope we can fix that. Sorry about that. I changed my last post. I thought it would be fun to have awakened some of his repressed memories. I am hoping Arkains contact with Azlant might do that. If the timing is wrong, let me know, and I will change the post. I also believe that will give us an opportunity to revise some issues with some of the encounters with the Queen that need to be fixed. We can talk about it here. I am curious to find out how or if Suri was affected by the Queen.

I was hoping where we are starting a new day that we can discuss ideas for a direction to go. I think we should get out and meet some new people. See what people like Aria we can trust that don't like the Queen maybe a student at the University where Aria has given lectures. Of course, being very protective of Katy.

Also during Arkain's encounter with the Queen he brought down some of the caves ceiling on the Queen. I am sure it had to hurt her some. She will need to heal. What she has to do to heal could be addressed. Also the jewel on Arkain's tail. Very interested to know about that. Am interested to know the amount of magic has to be used to make the Queen aware of it.

Can't forget we also need supplies like food and spa stuff. The suppliers could also be part of an underground network who hate the Queen. Or.... something else. Very interested in hearing your ideas. It's a new day. * big tail hugs* Thanks.

Arkain
???

Postby Tamara » Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:52 am

I feel like you want to move a little bit too fast on the story.

The way I see it, but Jaku can confirm or not, we've basically been brainwashed by the Queen to believe that we have always been a part of the population of the village, and be nice little obedient citizens. And the jewel on your tail is to silence it, maybe because the Queen couldn't brainwash your tail for whatever reason.

Katy came out to warn us and help us remember, since the Queen couldn't affect Jaku's inner world and the spirits within, but they felt what was happening. Perhaps even they defended themselves against the Queen trying to intrude, who knows.

But it's been barely a day since Katy was birthed. Even she isn't sure yet of what she wanted to warn us about, since she's an amalgamation of several spirits that were inside Jaku, and the message got jumbled on the way out. She'll ned time to remember and explain it to us, and we'll need time to process it and break through the brainwashing and recover our real memories.

Going after the Queen or becoming part of an underground resistance movement right now feels like way too soon for me. I've no doubt that we will end up there, and take on the Queen to rid the world of her. But she's pwoerful, so it should be a slow process for us to break through the conditioning/brainwashing and remember the truth.
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:57 pm

Ahhhh. I see what you are saying Tamara. Thank you for letting me know. I like it. Yes. Going after the Queen is too early on the RP and that given how strong she is and what protection she has, remembering the 6 huge snakes that were in her lair, it will be very challenging and Oohh what fun. Some kind of resistance, underground or other wise, we can keep those ideas for something to look into later down the road along with other ideas that come up along the way.

I, personally, still like the idea of going out into the village and meeting people like merchants. We still need supplies to run the spa. That's all they need to be for now is just merchants. Depending on what we know about that 3 month time gap could determine how well we know them.

Yea, I am very interested to know about the brainwashing and how it affected us and what memories we have and don't have. I prefer not to assume. I am very interested about how we have such knowledge on how to run a spa and that 3 month time gap. There has been discussion about it I look forward to Jaku clearing that up. There is still a variety of things to hear from Katy and we also have to give her time to sort them out.
I would like to know for sure if Arkain and Suri were affected by the Queens brain wash.I don't believe I saw it posted still It seems that they were. I may be wrong. I just wanted to know for sure.

I look forward to knowing more about the jewel on Arkain's tail. What does it do? Was his tail affected by the Queen's brainwashing? How does the jewell affect Arkain? Arkain's tail, before it met the Queen, could talk, can he still talk or did the jewel take that away? I just want to be sure whats going on.

Arkain's tail was important to the Queen. Be interesting to find out some more of the reasons just why she is so fascinated with it. Just curious how to approach. Will Aria be the one to approach about Arkain's Tail's jewel where she also has one too? I like that idea. When Arkain finds out that the Queen but the jewel on his tail he is going to be very angry. Helping him keep his temper in check and keeping him from something stupid could come into play.

These are just some ideas I am bringing up to discuss. I look forward to hearing I really look forward to hearing from Jaku.
Last edited by Arkain on Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arkain
???

Postby Arkain » Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:45 am

Also I forgot I would also like to bring up for discussion. Aria, Kellus and Azlant.

I am sure you all agree Aria is going to be an important character in the RP. Yes. Arkain is a bit skeptical of her. He's just being careful till he gets to know her better and she has earned our trust. What she already knows could us into a lot of trouble and what Aria doesn't say, like to the Queen, can get her into trouble. I am very interested what she will do and tell us about her backstory and ours.
I think we should cooperate with Aria and follow her lead to keep Kellus in the dark to whom we are till the time is right to do it. I think it could be hard, but definitely not impossible, for Aria to tell us about herself and not include Kellus somehow. Aria is keeping Kellis close to her. That can change. But that's just my thoughts. Jer may have something else in mind he wants to do. I would interested to hear some of his ideas.
I also would like to see Azlant come more into play. Azlant has interacted with all of us. Arkain considered Azlant a friend. His interacting with us could possibly help free up our memories if and when we decided to do that. That also would be up to Jer to what he wants to do.

I think there's some fun ideas to discuss together and look forward to hearing what everyone's got to say.

Arkain
???

Postby Arkain » Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:43 am

Hoppy Easter Everyone

Arkain
???

Postby JakuArts » Tue Apr 11, 2023 12:23 pm

Hey there.
Sorry its taken me so long to get back to you again. Ara reached out a couple of times to help move things along, and its taken me a long time to admit that I've honestly lost the plot.
I've honestly been enjoying the slice of life aspect to our super lengthy RP, and originally I thought of the village, mind wipe, and evil queen idea to help bring things to a close and find a nice ending to our story, or perhaps just another chapter.

But in all due honesty, I've enjoyed just spending the super relaxing days animal crossing style with our RP. So I've been hung up with where to go with this story and its been a MASSIVE delay for me.
Honestly, I've been wanting to just enjoy the days with this spa more so than uncover a super secret mystery, and find out how many ways our characters can get inside each other.

But that does not make for a good story. I'm honestly stuck and its not fair to continue to be a slow drag of a noodle here.

What direction would you like to go? Can we take a bit of time and figure out where to go next?

*Hugs tight* Love you
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Arkain » Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:28 am

Hey Jaku. So very glad you are back. Wish you talked to us before things got to the frustration point. Sometimes a fresh pair of eyes might see another way to approach something. Keeping the RP fun is still important. I am still hopeful we can make this a new chapter and keep the RP going.

I think we can make this whole village, evil Queen, messing with our minds idea can work. I like the messing with our minds. I don't think it has to be the main focus. I like the idea of lots of relaxing, eating and lots of love making. Do like that last one. I do strongly feel with all of us working together we can get a clearer idea what direction to take the next chapter of our story.

These are some of my ideas. They are just ideas.
I think, in regards to the villagers, Including those who became tasty snacks for Aria and Kellus, any eaten, are reformed. The Queens mind magic could make it that they don't remember being eaten. Could be done say when they go to sleep or it's common place for people to leave for a day or two to, say, pay homage to the Queen. Or just be gone and not remember why. .It could be the Queens steady source of food. Could keep it pleasurable. Thinking of the otters who went out of their way to be eaten by us.. Arkain has given Jaku his healing abilities and abilities to reform others and Jaku. Where Arkain has been eaten by Tamara and has eaten Suri we could also say that they are all protected. Katy? Can say Jaku's magic is protecting her just in case she gets caught. We could say we don't know that for sure until something happens to her.

. Protecting Katy and Kellus should be a top priority. I was pondering what about we build a secret hiding place within the spa where someone could hide from people lon the same patrol ike Aria is on. A patrol, perhaps called the Enforcers, that keeps a watchful eye and ears out for people saying or acting suspiciously that could indicate that the Queens mind change has to be reinforced. Like with Kellus, certain things might trigger certain memories that they don't want remembered.
The enforcers could act just like everyday citizens like visiting a spa or going shopping.They are listening and watching for certain signs that clues that the memory block has to be reinforced. Jer already mentioned that Aria warned us about saying certain things could get you into trouble. The Queen could be the one for "Reconditioning." It could be someone else too. The experience can be quite pleasurable like it is between Aria and Kellus.
Wondering if the enforcers could be the students of that college that Aria mentioned that she did lectures on magic at or just the college.staff who's magic could be stronger
The Queen could have her own personal guards. Like the 6 huge tail mouth nagas that were in.the Queens chamber when the Queen had Arkain.

The jewel. What does that jewel do? I am very interested to find that out. When the Queen gave Arkain's tail that jewel did anything happen to it? I don't believe anything did but I am not sure. If we want to leave it that nothing happened to Arkain or his tail till a better time in the RP when it can come into play, I am perfectly fine with that. It could be more a source of aggravation if he has it and not others. A thought, The jewel maybe could be a way the Queen is able to monitor what's going on? Or perhaps if there are different colored jewels maybe they each could do some different. Not sure.

I would like to understand better about the supposed time gap. A gap seems to be missing when we were mind wiped by the Queen and when we opened the spa. Do we just want to leave it alone and say that was when we built it. People who we do spa business with can be like friends we have known for like forever and go forward from there.

I would like to see more interaction between Aria and the others. Especially dealing with desire to swallow people with her vagina. Could like a source of strength for her to help her fight the Queen's control and perhaps as friends of Kellus she knows of our powers and wants to keep some of them for herself, something like that and have fun at the same time. Sounds like fun. Would be interested to see Azlant and Kellus furries more involved. Like maybe with helping us as friends join together to protect Kellus and us from the Queen.

I was trying to think of a purpose for the spa. Maybe Some how the Queen found out about Jaku's and Tamara's great desire to run a spa and their amazing plans to build it specifically for large snakes and Nagas like at the beginning of this story when we opened the spa. I can see the Queen grinning over how clever she is. What better way to help with the control of her citizens then when they relaxed and complacent especially with Tamara's knowledge of herbs and teas that she can be very good at doing just that maybe with a little added ingredient from the Queen. Personally I like the sound of that. Also I was thinking that maybe its too soon for Katy to come into the story. I think we should develop the back story some more, like getting more spa business. Perhaps we each have a session with Queen then when we get too complacent and the Queen too close to knowing about Katy and the others inside us then she can come out. Just an idea.

Those are my thoughts for the RP. I agree with Jaku. I am looking forward to working together and figuring out where to go next with this fun amazing storyl."

*Big warm tail hugs*

Arkain
???

Postby Tamara » Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:40 pm

I'm not really in a place to think much about the plot of the RP, and I'm going to be busy until the end of the month since I'll have a friend home. I'll read all and try to think when my friend is away and my life is a bit better. Love you all. *Coils and kisses*
Tamara
---

Postby JakuArts » Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:34 pm

Thank you! *coils and hugs so tight!*
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Arkain » Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:54 am

Thanks for letting us know. *gives you big warm hugs*

Arkain
???

Postby Tamara » Thu May 11, 2023 1:38 am

Hey everyone ! *Hugs and coils*

So, I gave it some thoughts, now that my friend is gone and I'm feeling a bit better, though I still got things to deal with.

Spending some time RPing in an animal crossing fashion, living the life of the village and fleshing it out might be nice. While it doesn't have the excitement of uncovering a secret and the like,w e can still make the village quite lively, add some personal drama between villagers and the like. It can be as interesting to play the daily life for a bit than to have our massive secret stories as we used to.

And we can come back to the plot and the story of the queen and such later. We still have to deal with Katy anyway, and I believe we already introduced one citizen of the village (a fox I think ? I forgot) and we can introduce more. And, when we feel like it,w e can come back to the big plot and solve it all : what happened to us, the jewel on Arkain's tail and so on.

Also, and that applies to me as well to be honest, we should try to keep a more constant rhythm of posting. I've had a hard time following what we were doing lately since we post so infrequently. I'm guilty of that too. But a constant pace of posting would also help keep the creative juices flowing. Not sure what a good pace would be for you guys ? I know we're all busy IRL, so, once a week maybe ? Please let me know.
Tamara
---

Postby Jermayan » Thu May 11, 2023 11:28 pm

Yeah, making sure to get a post up in a reasonable amount of time has been something that I've had more than a few issues with in the past, so I'll be trying to put more effort into that specifically in the future.

As for where to go specifically, I'm up for just about anything, but some more casual village stuff could definitely be a lot of fun, and let us get some extra depth and stuff to the the village and the different people that live there.

In terms of the 'main' plot, most of what I have in that regard is dealing with Aria and her intentions towards Kellus and Azlant - while I'll be getting into it in-character when it's appropriate to come up in the course of events, the overall gist of it is that Kellus has a huge amount of latent power inside her, and Aria very much wants to prevent the queen from getting ahold of it because she knows what will happen if she does. She's been working with Azlant to keep that power suppressed, but with Kellus interacting more with everyone else, those memories agre going to come back, so Aria will need to work with the group to figure out what to do next about it.
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay