The Hatching Discussion

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: The Hatching Discussion

Postby Jermayan » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:59 pm

Many apologies - was on a business trip overseas to China for the past two weeks, so getting internet access that actually let me go anywhere was tricky to say the least. Will have a post up later tonight though, and thanks for the patience!
"The power of a warrior or wizard pales before that wielded by a master of the mind."
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tamara » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:41 pm

Nope.
Tamara, cute and sexy anthro-tigress! ^^
Tamara
---

Postby JakuArts » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:57 pm

Wow! China will do that! :D
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:06 pm

I'll be a bit delayed in my replies. I've just went back to work, and it's messing my sleep patterns and sucking my energy. I think I'll be able to send an answer this weekend or early next week. Sorry for making you all wait.
Tamara
---

Postby JakuArts » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:33 am

No worries at all! Thanks for letting us know!
*Coils and hugs tight*
Rest well, adjust fast, and feel better soon!
:D
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Arkain » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:05 am

Appreciate everyone's patience. RL has been crazy. :roll:
Arkains pic. https://photos.app.goo.gl/JSVMJfVz4hoFVMUv5

Profile: Read my blog

I may be crazy but I have a good time. Life's been good to me so far.
Arkain
???

Postby JakuArts » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:51 pm

Any word from Jer?
And how's everyone doing?
I really hope all has been well over the past couple months. We moved house over here. It was no fun, but a much nicer place!
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Jermayan » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:32 pm

Sorry for the late post, have been prepping for a convention for most of the past week. On that note, I'm out of town until Monday, so if my turn rolls around by then, I may be a bit late again.
"The power of a warrior or wizard pales before that wielded by a master of the mind."
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Arkain » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:14 am

Hi all. I thought I would give it a try at opening things up some. I thought this might be a good time to meet some of the other inhabitants on the island. I deliberately left their descriptions vague so if someone ever wants to take over one of those roles they can, if you want too. If it is too early in the role play to introduce other characters or someone has something else in mind, I will change my post. :-D

Arkain
???

Postby JakuArts » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:59 pm

This is great!!
But, Im a little confused, are they snakes or are they Nagas?
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Arkain » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:38 pm

My bad. Your are right, they are nagas. I will correct it right away. :-D

Arkain
???

Postby Arkain » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:53 pm

Hey all.. Since there was no other objections I am going to head into the giant nagas home. I am hoping that someone can pick up some of the roles of the new nagas. The naga leader will need a player. The rather sadistic, playful natured and always hungry female naga wanted to eat Arkain needs a player and there are others that can be added. None of these ideas are set in stone. They can be changed to what ever you want. I just think the roles of other characters are more fun when they are well divided among the everyone. Thanks

Arkain
???

Postby JakuArts » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:25 am

So I am gathering this bunch is not friendly.
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:08 am

So much for a nice, peaceful and friendly place...
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:24 am

Noooo. I think it's too early to say that they are not friendly. We have not met their leader yet. They can also be very protective of their home and don't trust strangers. Something might have happened to cause this. Plus we did just eat several of them so that might not go over too well. We will have to earn their trust then things can become friendly. Plus they can be equally hungry as we are so equally we could make a nice meal for them. Could make for a fun plot twist.

Sadistic might be a bit harsh word to use for the female naga perhaps more bit more cold and not as caring. Perhaps has been hurt a lot. Those are just thoughts. Who ever wants to play her can do what ever they want. Thanks

PS... Please, if you do not like my idea or this is not a direction that you want the role play to go please say something. I don't know if you don't come out and say something. The role play is no fun if we don't like it. I am always open to ideas. I want this role play to be fun for all of us. If you feel want to hold off meeting the island inhabitants for a bit, that is easy to do. It would not be hard for Arkain to escape then figure out what we want to do next.

Arkain
???

Postby Arkain » Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:30 pm

Please, if you do not like my idea or this is not a direction that you want the role play to go please say something. I don't know if this is not what is liked unless if someone don't come out and say something. The role play is no fun if we don't like it. I try to keep an open mind and I am always open to ideas. I want this role play to be fun for all of us. If anyone feels they want to hold off meeting the island inhabitants for a bit, that is easy to do. It would not be hard for Arkain to escape then we can go from there. Thanks

Arkain
???

Postby Tamara » Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:47 pm

I do like your idea, but I was under the impression that it was established that the island was a safe place for us, and that Lily's father had made sure that it was safe and such.

I like the fact that there are other nagas, but I'd rather have them be in a more friendly mood from the start. After all, if the island is safe, and they've surely saw us disembark from the ship, they know we're friends with Lily's father and company.

As for the snakes we ate, I thought they were feral snakes, not nagas. That's how they were described: big feral snakes, like anacondas and such, but not as nagas.
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:11 pm

Ahhhhh..Yes. Of course. You are right. I forgot about that. I got a bit carried away. Sorry about that. Thank you for the clarification. I will correct my post . The net trap is gone. The darts can be one of the ways they hunt but only in certain circumstances. Tamara, if you want to take over the female snakes role, you can change her mood to friendlier. I still like her being a tease but that's up to you if you want to do that. Its up to you.

Do we want to meet the village of snakes and their leader, kinda introduce ourselves. Let them know about us and that we are not a threat. I assume they will want to know about the other snakes that were eaten.

Arkain
???

Postby Arkain » Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:05 am

I have been doing some thinking. I strongly feel that this scene needs to be redone. The set up of this scene is all wrong. I know we can work around it but I prefer doing the do over. The scene has barely started so bringing the scene back to where we are all having a snack and have it that Arkain catches a meal rather than having an encounter with the inhabitants will work out much better. Then we can set up next scene better when we are ready we can adventure forward to meet the inhabitants. I am going start the change and wait for Jermayan to delete the last paragraph from his post then we can move forward.
Thank you

Arkain
???

Postby Tamara » Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:33 pm

Works for me.
Tamara
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay