g4 :: Gallery Upgrade Landmark

News for this website will be posted here. Mostly Technical.
Forum rules
This forum is for technical discussion regarding the portal and vore itself.

Generally speaking, if you have something that needs moderator attention, you should simply Private message Eka. That includes any bug report, error report, violation report, outage report, suggestion, feature request. Etc.

Most topics will be locked as soon as they are acknowledged. Due to the nature that not many people can do anything regarding a technical issue. In that case, if you need something unlocked for any reason. Feel free to message Eka directly.

Re: g4 :: Gallery Upgrade Landmark

Postby Eka » Tue May 01, 2012 8:11 am

What browser where you using? We have had report of newer update of Safari broke something. Try a different browser if you can to see what is causing the issue.
Eka
Administrator

Postby Sergit » Tue May 01, 2012 4:13 pm

Eka wrote:What browser where you using? We have had report of newer update of Safari broke something. Try a different browser if you can to see what is causing the issue.

I am using Firefox (the latest version.)
I am about to try using google chrome to see if it works. Thanks for the suggestion, Eka.

Edit: It doesn't work in Google chrome either. It loads the drawing but the operation never finishes, just like in Firefox.

Normally, there are two or three seconds of lag before the drawing is added to the gallery, but this time, even after several minutes nothing happens. Is this happening to anyone else?

Edit 2: Okay, I fixed it. It really was a dumb thing. The problem was (please don't hit me XD) that the image was way too big.

73,8 Mb is a bit too large, isn't it? So I reduced the image to 8 Mb and it was ok.
Sergit
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eka » Fri May 25, 2012 9:04 am

Also to remind everyone, "Scarp" mode is now included, it will be in your upload pop up box as a check box. Checking it means that item won't show up on latest update.
Eka
Administrator

Postby htfcuddles » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:27 pm

Sergit wrote:73,8 Mb is a bit too large, isn't it?

Oh my Kerfuffle :I and Im here complaining because my crappy connection takes 9 minutes in getting a 9.8MB file.
The joys of living in Chile and not being rich.
rawr ♥
htfcuddles
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AzureChromatic » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:47 am

Will it ever become possible to restore a file that's in the Recycle Bin?
Hey, come on. I don't bite. Honest.

I absorb =w=
AzureChromatic
Somewhat familiar

Postby blinky » Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:54 pm

I have a question concerning creating your own gallery. I could not find any info as to how you can create one, only that you have to request it.

So to whom may I send this request for a gallery?
blinky
New to the forum

Postby four_fleets » Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:11 am

Eka, three posts above yours.
  I wonder if you'll visit This thread?  

I finally found out how to use BBCcode.
four_fleets
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BlazingAce » Thu May 01, 2014 12:06 am

I seem to be having the same problem, I'm using Firefox (Most resent Version), and all of the Files and (some) webpages on Aryions I will have a 2-5 minuet load time. As well as, some JPEGs never fully load/download. I have download speed of 42 Mbps a sec (5 MB)
_/{
_||
_||
_|| Rock On!
_||
(_||_)
_)_.(
(____)
BlazingAce
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mutton » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:53 am

I have consensual blacklisted, but I think that may be causing things tagged non-consensual to be hidden.
Anyone else had this with other "non" tags?
Mutton
New to the forum

Postby mike3031 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:38 pm

This seems cool however I am wondering how do I actually post an image to my gallery?
mike3031
New to the forum

Postby tigercloud » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:41 am

You have to request a gallery. :wink:

Origin
Spoiler: show
Q: I am an artist/writer/contributor and I want to put something on your site, how do I do that?

A: Any content contributors will need an account for this portal. If you don't have one, please sign up!

• If you are an artist or writer and want your album in our gallery, please send Eka a private message including one example or more of your completed vore related work for reference. If it is a story, make sure to send the entire, completed story.
    • Guidelines for submission: If any work is not your own creation, you must add in the caption/comment who the original creator is. Otherwise, I will treat it as copyright violation, and I might have to remove your album because it is impossible for us to monitor artist/authors and keep track of thousands of submissions every month. You must have permission before you upload someone else's work!
    • Guidelines for non-vore material: Please create a sub album named "Non-vore" and put anything that is not related to vore in there, with no subfolders under the album called "non-vore" please. The focus of this site is still by-and-large vore. Also, please keep at least 50%+ of your work vore related.
    • Other guidelines: Currently we do not accept any Photo edit, non-original sprite edit, and non-original 3d models rendering image submission into our gallery until further notices. Please keep those in the forum. Originally made sprite and original 3dmodels with minor details (such as background or other minor objects) not originally created, are still acceptable
Angel GTS Vore-Artist - My Gallery
---
Check out the Ekas Disinterest Filter
tigercloud
Participator

Previous

Return to Technical stuff